Bitcoin Forum
March 29, 2024, 02:07:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Prime-Ex Perpetual - Bringing Real Estate Profits to YOU!  (Read 20658 times)
Prime-Ex Perpetual

Activity: 184
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
November 09, 2017, 04:43:10 PM

It makes me smile to read articles like this.  I continue to believe wholeheartedly that we have chosen wisely with regard to establishing our PEX-Tokens.

“As a platform of mass adoption, it is critical that we should be able to support a high throughput of transactions, whilst maintaining robust security. NG lays the foundations for our next phase of growth and a step-change in the size of the ecosystem we can support.”
-- Alexander Ivanov, CEO and founder of Waves

https://www.forbes.com/forbes/welcome/?toURL=https://www.forbes.com/sites/rogeraitken/2017/11/08/waves-set-to-become-fastest-decentralized-blockchain-platform-globally/&refURL=https://www.google.com/&referrer=https://www.google.com/

Waves Set To Become Fastest Decentralized Blockchain Platform Globally

NOV 8, 2017 @ 11:36 PM
Roger Aitken , CONTRIBUTOR

Waves, a global public blockchain platform founded last year that completed its Initial Coin Offering (ICO) in June 2016 raising over $16 million (c.30,000 bitcoin (BTC)), is implementing new technology to enable the network to process “thousands of transactions” per minute and become the fastest decentralized blockchain platform in the world.

The innovation is touted as bringing blockchain technology to the “next level of evolution”, enabling the platform that was the brainchild of a Moscow-based physicist to compete with mainstream payment processors and to achieve mass-market adoption.

“Waves-NG”, a next-generation technology and consensus algorithm designed and based on the Bitcoin-NG proposal made by Cornell Computer Science academics Emin Gün Sirer and Ittay Eyal.

It increases effective bandwidth and speed of block creation, which is described as being “especially significant for businesses” using the Waves platform since it allows for conducting micro transactions - without any delays that are typical with traditional blockchain systems.

Furthermore, it allows the platform to withstand high loads, such as distribution of tokens following crowdsales and airdrops of bonus tokens. The speed of processing trading transactions on Waves decentralized exchange (DEX) is increased as well.

The prototype for the development of Waves-NG was Bitcoin-NG, a protocol developed for Bitcoin by Gün Sierer, Co-Director of the Initiative for Cryptocurrencies and Contracts at Cornell.

“In recent years, we have seen blockchain technology show the world its unique capabilities and amazing promise. As well, we have seen it hit a wall when it comes to scalability,” said Gün Sierer, who holds Ph.D. & M.S. qualifications at the University of Washington and B.S.E. from Princeton University.

He added: “If blockchains are to conquer the world, they need to scale. The Waves team is at the forefront of this race to scale. And, with NG, Waves has adopted the cutting edge of blockchain protocols for on-chain scaling.”

Current Blockchain Systems

The problem with current blockchain systems is that in many decentralized systems, nodes are scattered around the world, and their synchronisation entails significant delays.

So, for example, if you create a large block and starts sending it, while waiting for it to reach the rest of the network’s participants, one of them may have time to create a new block. And, due to this problem, forks will occur.

That is one of the reasons why, in the bitcoin community, there are constant debates about whether to increase block size. Waves explained that if one increases the size of a block in the bitcoin network by four times, “only 90% of participants will have time to download it before creating a new one. If you increase it to 36 MB, then only half of participants will have time.”

Specifically, NG enables blockchains to minimize latency and maximize throughput. According to Gün Sirer the Waves team has shown that they have an “innovative platform that incorporates the best-known technology and is ready for challenges of the next generation of demanding applications.”

NG is a protocol change that allows an increase in the number of transactions per block without increasing the number of forks.

The information necessary to start generating the next block is delivered to all nodes quickly after the previous one is generated. And, only then does the miner send the transactions that will fill the block to the network, submitting them in several tranches (i.e. microblocks).

Bitcoin-NG

Bitcoin-NG is a blockchain protocol, which serializes transactions in much the same way as Bitcoin, but allows for better latency and bandwidth without sacrificing other properties.

The protocol divides time into so-called epochs. In each epoch, a single leader is in charge of serializing state machine transitions. And, to facilitate state propagation, leaders generate blocks.

It introduces two types of blocks: (1) Key blocks for leader election, and (2) Microblocks containing the ledger entries. Each block has a header that contains the unique reference of its predecessor, namely, a cryptographic hash of the predecessor header - among other fields.  

Traditional Blockchain Model Versus NG Model

In a traditional blockchain model, blocks are discovered at roughly similar intervals and the most recent transactions are processed once a miner has earned the right to submit them to the network. As such, this places fundamental limits on the capacity of the blockchain. Bitcoin, for example, has a theoretical maximum of roughly 3 tps.

By contrast, in the NG model, the next miner is selected in advance. The miner creates a “key block”, which is then immediately filled with microblocks containing transactions, which requires no further proof-of-work.

Whilst maintaining the open structure of the protocol, it enables transactions to be confirmed “as fast as the network will allow.” Waves’ proof-of-stake approach is said to further improve speed, and thereby increasing capacity by a “factor of a hundred or more”, it is claimed.

Alexander Ivanov, CEO and founder of Waves, commenting in relation to the development said: “As a platform of mass adoption, it is critical that we should be able to support a high throughput of transactions, whilst maintaining robust security. NG lays the foundations for our next phase of growth and a step-change in the size of the ecosystem we can support.”

The public stress test, which began on November 8 2017, requires the community to help stress test it. For Q&A sheet on Waves NG see this link and a 16-page whitepaper titled ‘Bitcoin-NG: A Scalable Blockchain Protocol’ can be accessed here.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
imarcore

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 07:17:38 PM

This is my very first time that I have seen real estate system on crypto globe.Now I think time has arrive where crypto globe can alter every thing and can provide large advantages in future .looking forward to commit some within this project.Thank you for discussing this ANN line around.
Bowtiesarecool

Activity: 1050
Merit: 295

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 08:08:58 PM

This is my very first time that I have seen real estate system on crypto globe.Now I think time has arrive where crypto globe can alter every thing and can provide large advantages in future .looking forward to commit some within this project.Thank you for discussing this ANN line around.
Blockchain technology and adoption has come far. Its impacts are touching every facet of our lives
Yemolou

Activity: 252

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 09:09:14 PM

looking forward to commit some within this project. Happy to be part of this project
kerberox

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 09:57:41 PM

It makes me smile to read articles like this.  I continue to believe wholeheartedly that we have chosen wisely with regard to establishing our PEX-Tokens.

“As a platform of mass adoption, it is critical that we should be able to support a high throughput of transactions, whilst maintaining robust security. NG lays the foundations for our next phase of growth and a step-change in the size of the ecosystem we can support.”
-- Alexander Ivanov, CEO and founder of Waves

https://www.forbes.com/forbes/welcome/?toURL=https://www.forbes.com/sites/rogeraitken/2017/11/08/waves-set-to-become-fastest-decentralized-blockchain-platform-globally/&refURL=https://www.google.com/&referrer=https://www.google.com/

Waves Set To Become Fastest Decentralized Blockchain Platform Globally

NOV 8, 2017 @ 11:36 PM
Roger Aitken , CONTRIBUTOR

Waves, a global public blockchain platform founded last year that completed its Initial Coin Offering (ICO) in June 2016 raising over $16 million (c.30,000 bitcoin (BTC)), is implementing new technology to enable the network to process “thousands of transactions” per minute and become the fastest decentralized blockchain platform in the world.

This is great news! And demonstrate that Prime-Ex Perpetual made a very good choice using the Waves platform. I am impressed that even Forbes is talking about it.

/ / _  LibertyLance  |  First Ever Decentralized Gig Based Marketplace
ANN  Whitepaper  One Pager   ▬▬▬  SUBSCRIBE NOW  ▬▬▬   Twitter  Facebook  Telegram
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Private Sale Starts on March 20th   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PillHead

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 06:18:39 AM

Inside a conventional technique house-buyer needs to expenses for is house upkeep and other associated cost personal-self. But For Prime-Ex property provider bear all the expenses from buying of home to up until the eliminate of creating. This process of labor was as well troublesome in a conventional real-property company but here in the addition of blockchain technologies this method takes locations in no time.
emmybd

Activity: 1218
Merit: 112

View Profile WWW
November 10, 2017, 12:33:06 PM

Check 2017 timeline for success. Prime-Ex is working hard every day towards hitting these milestones, and it will all be possible thanks to the support of its incredible PEX-Token holders!

Prime-Ex Perpetual

View Profile WWW
November 10, 2017, 01:48:33 PM

Inside a conventional technique house-buyer needs to expenses for is house upkeep and other associated cost personal-self. But For Prime-Ex property provider bear all the expenses from buying of home to up until the eliminate of creating. This process of labor was as well troublesome in a conventional real-property company but here in the addition of blockchain technologies this method takes locations in no time.

Ummm.... Whaaaa?

Maybe you ate too many pills  Wink
kerberox

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 02:37:56 PM

Ummm.... Whaaaa?

Maybe you ate too many pills  Wink

Huh

At the end of the day, I think @PillHead meant something positive. The Prime-Ex Perpetual concept has an advantage because they take control of the real estate process from beginning to end, and even after selling, Prime-Ex remains to  the buyer's side with the maintenance contract.

ANN  Whitepaper  One Pager   ▬▬▬  SUBSCRIBE NOW  ▬▬▬   Twitter  Facebook  Telegram
emmybd

View Profile WWW
November 10, 2017, 03:20:40 PM

Most people hate the process of buying a home or rental property and it is easy to see why. Several layers of middlemen, ranging from realtors to mortgage brokers and management companies, make the process expensive, slow, inefficient and time-consuming. Prime-Ex hopes to change all that with a new blockchain-based solution.

kchulani

Activity: 308

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 04:47:31 PM

I remember buying my first home, it was a pain!!!! I mean just the amount of paperwork was ridicoulous. Now i know every real estate deal has some form of paperwork, but at least I am sure with a decentralized system the transacting will be much more easier.

kerberox

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 05:17:15 PM

Can you tell me is airdrop for Perfect-Ex bridal party now available for us or not ?I wanna participate in this

@richardallen94 - There is no Airdrop for Prime-Ex.

But you can join their bounty at bounty.prime-ex.com.

Rules for the bounty are available in Prime-Ex.com.

emmybd

View Profile WWW
November 10, 2017, 06:50:38 PM

Prime-Ex Perpetual's bounty project will end on November 30th. Make sure to follow in all of its social media networks.

Yemolou

Activity: 252

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 08:01:07 PM

Thank you for giving us the opportunity to participate.
I believe this is a nice project
Stavri

Activity: 980
Merit: 275

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 08:03:33 PM

Almost 3 million pex tokens were already sold  Cool Such a great value! especially while volatility of bitcoin was so high.
By the way will there any bonus during ico period? Does anybody know?
EllaPonchik

Activity: 532

Dream of the Great

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 08:12:07 PM

I'm sure with time there will be more and more exchanges come into play and more exchanges supporting Waves tokens. It is gaining more popularity everyday
You are right, I believe that prime-eX will conquer all major exchanges Smiley
EllaPonchik

Dream of the Great

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 08:17:16 PM

Prime-Ex's ICO will begin on November 15th. Another chance for real estate investors to own some PEX-Tokens and win big with Prime-Ex Perpetual.
Yes, there is still a little time to get tokens prime-eX at a bargain price, have time to buy guys)
EllaPonchik

Dream of the Great

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 08:23:28 PM

Almost 3 million pex tokens were already sold  Cool Such a great value! especially while volatility of bitcoin was so high.
Yes, we already talked about this when buying more than 35+ bitcoins and 500+ Ethereum give bonuses))
You can also read more on the website
https://prime-ex.com/
kerberox

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 08:33:22 PM

Yes, we already talked about this when buying more than 35+ bitcoins and 500+ Ethereum give bonuses))

@EllaPonchik - not sure, I think there is no bonus in ICO...

Prime-Ex Perpetual

View Profile WWW
November 10, 2017, 10:23:28 PM

@EllaPonchik - not sure, I think there is no bonus in ICO...

There is probably not a bonus in the ICO... unless... MAYBE an undisclosed flash sale... just to spice things up... or... maybe not... but MAYBE

Grin
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 »
  Print  

Jump to: