Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 11:34:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: I am an Chinese, and I know what happened, and I will buy more crypto assets.  (Read 2627 times)
MinMan

Activity: 608
Merit: 154

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 08:29:39 AM

i wish you luck ! and i hope that you are right ! Smiley

Well, you can still use the virtual private network (VPN) for you not to be traced by your government during bitcoin transaction especially if you are in China.
Then to receive your cash maybe you could use paypal and western union options using your friends abroad if you have names of them. I hope this is just a temporary ban by China and realize that bitcoins will help people to be lifted up from financial difficulties.
Ban to bitcoin can’t stop using bitcoin, VPN can be easily installed and easy to use while there are many options to get cash in which paypal and western union are the popular one. Beside all this my curiosity of knowing about china plan is becoming higher.

I want to know the reason of why China is doing all this shit game. What will China get even if it bans crypto? People will absolutely make their way to crypto if they are interested in it.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
StealthMachinesDOTcom

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
September 26, 2017, 08:46:15 AM

I feel it was rigged  Roll Eyes
nidacoinlove

Activity: 588
Merit: 254

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 08:57:04 AM

i wish you luck ! and i hope that you are right ! Smiley

Well, you can still use the virtual private network (VPN) for you not to be traced by your government during bitcoin transaction especially if you are in China.
Then to receive your cash maybe you could use paypal and western union options using your friends abroad if you have names of them. I hope this is just a temporary ban by China and realize that bitcoins will help people to be lifted up from financial difficulties.
Ban to bitcoin can’t stop using bitcoin, VPN can be easily installed and easy to use while there are many options to get cash in which paypal and western union are the popular one. Beside all this my curiosity of knowing about china plan is becoming higher.

I want to know the reason of why China is doing all this shit game. What will China get even if it bans crypto? People will absolutely make their way to crypto if they are interested in it.
Yes people will for sure use some other ways to connect to crypto world. Just like you I am also curious about the objectives of Chinese government behind this decision, as China had ban it once in the past as well.
The stance of Chinese government is that ICO's are frauds and are only mean to collect money from the people. I am not ready to accept it, it sounds a lam excuse to me. I hope we will come to know the reality of this drama soon in two to three months.
ipanks

Activity: 1610
Merit: 507

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 03:22:56 PM

the market will always give us the chance but its depend with us, will we want to try and follow the market or not. but you have a good decision to continue to have the coins and you have your power to buy more and i am sure the other people which in the same country with you will do the same as they know the crypto currency giving the chance for them to make money.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
visionfar (OP)

Activity: 41
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 07:06:36 PM
Last edit: October 12, 2017, 07:16:43 PM by visionfar

Now, I have complete my 2017 BTC investment-plan.
When the BTC goes to $3000 in last month, I have catched some of them and plus into my holding-pocket. I failed to bought them at the bottom price. But so what?
It is $5000 now.

I think in next year, the BTC's bottom price will be at the $5000 when the time goes to Aug.2018

I know Some bad country wants to kill BTC completely.

But never mind, I think the BTC will grow better with the dark ages of the world.

A big storm is rising... I can hear the sound...
Soon or later, of the whole-world market, everthing are doomed.

So my advise is:
Keep some Crypto-currencys in your left hand. like BTCs,
And keep some other asserts in your right hand. like gold.
And just hold it. In my country, many people just like me, are starting to plan the same things.

The world will change deeply, and you will stand long.

With my best regards.  
GeorgeLW70

Activity: 22

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 07:05:16 PM

For less scam projects, it is necessary to audit all ICO projects, so this market will be more reliable and transparent for all new investors and even just people who are interested in this.
aristospetr

Activity: 42

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 04:43:24 PM

For less scam projects, it is necessary to audit all ICO projects, so this market will be more reliable and transparent for all new investors and even just people who are interested in this.

You are absolutely right. Audit reporting will help all ICO projects prove that they are not scam Wink
fancysummer

Activity: 17

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 06:33:47 PM

You are absolutely right. Audit reporting will help all ICO projects prove that they are not scam Wink
Well, It's wonderful that somebody understand the need of auditing in ICO Smiley
thebyronboy

Activity: 22

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 09:29:22 PM

Now, I have complete my 2017 BTC investment-plan.
When the BTC goes to $3000 in last month, I have catched some of them and plus into my holding-pocket. I failed to bought them at the bottom price. But so what?
It is $5000 now.

I think in next year, the BTC's bottom price will be at the $5000 when the time goes to Aug.2018

I know Some bad country wants to kill BTC completely.

But never mind, I think the BTC will grow better with the dark ages of the world.

A big storm is rising... I can hear the sound...
Soon or later, of the whole-world market, everthing are doomed.

So my advise is:
Keep some Crypto-currencys in your left hand. like BTCs,
And keep some other asserts in your right hand. like gold.
And just hold it. In my country, many people just like me, are starting to plan the same things.

The world will change deeply, and you will stand long.

With my best regards.  

I respect how strong minded you are. Keep that spirit up and the money will keep rolling in very soon  Smiley

PS. Im Chinese too, 加油!
aristospetr

Activity: 42

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 08:34:25 AM

Well, It's wonderful that somebody understand the need of auditing in ICO Smiley

I've heard of several such projects. For example, DARFChain. I heard that they conduct a qualitative audit of any ICO project.
vfrcbv911

Activity: 238
Merit: 144

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 08:36:46 AM

I'm glad to hear it! The government has failed to scare people and they still believe in cryptocurrency!

Adrazan

Activity: 142
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 09:16:02 AM

It's good to hear this is coming from you what's the stand of China government so far with bitcoin?
AlexandrovaAnastasiya90

Activity: 3

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 11:41:26 AM

I've heard of several such projects. For example, DARFChain. I heard that they conduct a qualitative audit of any ICO project.

tell me some methods of audit. I know a few projects, but they are at the stage of crowdfunding. Tell me your opinion, please!
XXX-Rays

Activity: 15

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 11:10:29 AM

Would it be fine for you to accept an ICO rating results instead of audit?
fancysummer

Activity: 17

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 11:14:01 AM

tell me some methods of audit. I know a few projects, but they are at the stage of crowdfunding. Tell me your opinion, please!
Have you heard about DARFChain? These guys gonna audit any project, if we vote dor it on their website - audit.darfchain.com
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  

Jump to: