Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 11:12:28 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: I made my first purchase of bitcoin. too little too late :(  (Read 3373 times)
FabulousZombie

Activity: 65
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 10:50:42 AM

Too late? nah dont worry about that, the price will fall more(i hope so) i think.
I just think that the price right now is still big? so was it worth it? i dont know..

When do you suggest me guys to actually buy some bitcoins?
Grim149x

Activity: 854
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2017, 11:02:09 AM

I guess I am too late to the train but I made a small purchase of a fraction of bitcoin lol. I am not rich by any means. Hope this is a good decision lol Wish me luck. Where do you think BTC will be in next 2-4 years?
I honestly believe you and I are not too late with bitcoin. It still has a lot of room to grow. It's better than watching it rise everytime. Keep on stacking bitcoin and one day you'll get there. Smiley

suvo05

Activity: 1162
Merit: 260

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 11:31:56 AM

I guess I am too late to the train but I made a small purchase of a fraction of bitcoin lol. I am not rich by any means. Hope this is a good decision lol Wish me luck. Where do you think BTC will be in next 2-4 years?

If you brought that a couple of year back that would be a great thing for sure but still I think you have done well .Hope that you will get a good return of your investment.In next 2-4 years Btc can reach to any unthinkable price, as Btc market is growing in all dimensions .

Sjonnebonbon01

Activity: 43
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 11:43:02 AM

Just bought something extra at 4.150 dollar Smiley just buy (little amounts with the money you could miss) in the dip and hold for long term profit and you will be fine!
CryptoBeefy

Activity: 378

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 11:49:24 AM

HODL for the long term .. Price has potential to be huge.
taliwang

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 12:02:00 PM

Bitcoin for the future, so within the next 2-4 years will remain. Maybe the future bitcoin will grow along with the times.
iamMhew

Activity: 688
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 12:11:12 PM

its not to late mate, bitcoin is just starting its long run journey so its not too late to us to have/buy any amount of it, because any moment bitcoin grows and grow day by day, so i think after 2-4 years bitcoin become more successful and when that day happen i think your a rich man. goodluck mate.
Gecko8

Activity: 322

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 12:11:21 PM

Congratulations! It is not too late. And with all potential it can have your wins get be huge. Just imaging when market caps are just get 20x in size, which can happen easily as soon as the "traditional" investors are discovering this market. Just make sure, you are not having weak hands. We most probably will see more dumps/pumps. So just follow the advise of Bill Gates, forget about them and look in a couple of years back.  
Grim149x

Activity: 854

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2017, 12:59:17 PM

It will continue to grow as it still not being totally like people's norms. Even the internet took people especially the older generation (who I believe have higher money to invest in most cases) time to accept the internet. Imagine bitcoin as even harder for them to ponder as it seems to good to be true. Smiley

nicster551

Activity: 896
Merit: 253

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 01:09:24 PM

Congratulations! It is not too late. And with all potential it can have your wins get be huge. Just imaging when market caps are just get 20x in size, which can happen easily as soon as the "traditional" investors are discovering this market. Just make sure, you are not having weak hands. We most probably will see more dumps/pumps. So just follow the advise of Bill Gates, forget about them and look in a couple of years back.  
Yes it is not too late because there are many investors​ who didn't know about bitcoin and they may become also an investors that gives a big effect to the bitcoin community.
gesdan

Activity: 616

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 01:27:04 PM

i think its not late, but you buy it in the right moment, if you buy yesterday or today its a best day to buy bitcoin because there are dump on bitcoin because of panic sell about chinese banned about ico in chinese country, in 2 or 4 years i think bitcoin will more popular than now and i hope in 2 or 4 years i can meet some store in my country accept bitcoin payment hehehehe

Yuhee

Activity: 546
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 01:34:40 PM

Nope ! You're not yet too late, you've already made a right decision bro! If you have a little more you can add up to its more good. After a 2 years maybe 3 or so on, see how your money grows and you can realize that you have already made the right decision.

Because btc is not yet fully acknowledge by some countries there is really a high chance of massive profit that is if you could really wait 2 years for a long time profit. I may have been earlier but still i am not as luxurious as anyone. So i guess its not the issue on who was early but rather who is smarter to manage there funds.
LesterD

Activity: 665
Merit: 114

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 01:42:21 PM

I honestly believe you and I are not too late with bitcoin. It still has a lot of room to grow. It's better than watching it rise everytime. Keep on stacking bitcoin and one day you'll get there. Smiley
exactly, there is no right time and you all are not yet late to buy bitcoin, as long as its price will increase you are still gaining profit. dont think about the past, think about of what will happen in the future. think positive and help yourself to gain more profit.

SWG.ioPre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15
║〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙║
╙ ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹ ╜
Dontme

Activity: 798
Merit: 255

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 01:43:01 PM

It is better to late than never. Your decision is right remember that we all are starting in small things before greater things. If you are think that you are too late, that's not. Investing in bitcoin will never too late always remeber that there are great potential of bitcoin in the coming  2020-2030 it is worth now to buy and keep holding it until bitcoin reach your goal price. Hopefully, before October ends bitcoin already reach $5000. All I say is, bitcoin is the best investment you have. Because there is big future of bitcoin.
Bilbo Baggins

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 01:51:18 PM

It's never too late.

Just hang on to them... hopefully the predictions for the future are correct, and we will all gain and get a significant increase in our investment.
BitcoinPC

Activity: 812
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 02:03:05 PM

If you are late, then don't worry at least you have come in bitcoin. But it is point able, if you come before 1 or 2 years ago, then you have a chance to gain money from bitcoin. But still you should feel lucky because in the coming time, i am sure not anyone buy bitcoin, because bitcoin price would be crossed $10000 after 1 years, then we could guess that after 2 years bitcoin would be give us more and more money.
romecheo

Activity: 476

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 03:36:33 PM

You're never too late, buying Bitcoin these days are great investment in the future. Trust your guts and your perception with Bitcoin.

▀▀████████████████▄▄         H A V E N      /      HOLD HAVEN. EARN BNB!         ▄▄████████████████▀▀
Community Driven DeFi Project Built on BSC
|    Whitepaper    |      Telegram      |       Twitter       |      [ SafeHaven.Finance ]      |     Instagram     |        Reddit        |      YouTube      |
Anfisman

Activity: 140

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 04:05:52 PM

I think this is a good time to buy bitcoin, with your money even a little,it will become precious then. Because bitcoin will certainly go up in the next few years. I really want to buy bitcoin in large quantities right now because it is a very promising investment in the future rather than saving my money in the bank.
FrankNoland
Copper Member

Activity: 560
Merit: 253

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 04:11:50 PM

You actually made a great move by buying some satoshis, good luck and all these best in your investment. Bitcoin has the potential to reach more than $10000 by the end of this year. If you will benefit in a few months/years from the investment that you made now, so why not go for it and hold on to it. Its worth a try.

Digital asset exchange for settlement, clearing, custody and trading of various digital assets, utilizing distributed ledger technologies, programmed on the blockchain -https://bex.global
supine

Activity: 1036
Merit: 109

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 04:18:29 PM

I think it's not a good time to buy bitcoin because right now bitcoin price is increasing. It's better to wait before investing. You will just end up with lesser bitcoin if you will buy right now. I had a regret that I wasn't able to invest bitcoin when it was too cheap. Most of my bitcoin was from bounty that's why I don't have any regret if ever it goes up or down.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: