Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 09:00:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Effects of ICO ban in China  (Read 9842 times)
wantangcfftc020

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

Machine Learning & AI - Trustless Ledger System

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 02:54:30 AM

ICOs are not cryptocurrencies mate they are a few independent entities with no relation to their governments trying to collect Chinese money and spend it

On girls and booze, the Chinese government noticed there was too many missing girls and beers, they found out about these smart ass dev teams and now

Are stopping them from continuing, they only stop scam and junk ICOs. it had a temporary set back effect for a few hours but now we're rolling again up.

Yes, I agree with you, I think the Chinese government just want to protect some little fishes from eating by some big whales easily, which will is not a good signal to the steady of society.

⦁⚫⦁
     ▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊ Trustless Ledger System ▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊
  S H A R P E  C A P I T A L

▄▀▀▄
                 ▀▄▄▀
                 █
      ▄▀▀▄      █
      ▀▄▄▀     █
      █  █    █
     █    █  █
    █     ▄▀▀▄
   █      ▀▄▄▀
▄▀▀▄    
▀▄▄▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Investing with AI & Machine Learning
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ⦁⚫⦁ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  read our Whitepaper ▄▄▄▄▄▄
Bitcointalk Twitter Telegram  Slack
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
⦁⚫⦁

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
nick_nick (OP)

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 08:00:08 AM

Best time for anonymous cryptocurrency,
projects like XSPEC with intergrated Tor in its client that works in China - old saying once again "you cant stop the internets"

Smiley

That's a great initiative, we must protect crypto currencies from the government at all cost. I think if the government begin to control cryptos, we will loose its sense of existence. 
nick_nick (OP)

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 08:07:43 AM

ICOs are not cryptocurrencies mate they are a few independent entities with no relation to their governments trying to collect Chinese money and spend it

On girls and booze, the Chinese government noticed there was too many missing girls and beers, they found out about these smart ass dev teams and now

Are stopping them from continuing, they only stop scam and junk ICOs. it had a temporary set back effect for a few hours but now we're rolling again up.

Yes, I agree with you, I think the Chinese government just want to protect some little fishes from eating by some big whales easily, which will is not a good signal to the steady of society.

Haha, Do you think the Crypto world should be like the Animal Kingdom? survival of the fittest. Grin Grin Grin
DragonSlayer

Activity: 181

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 08:11:52 AM

Best time for anonymous cryptocurrency,
projects like XSPEC with intergrated Tor in its client that works in China - old saying once again "you cant stop the internets"

Smiley

That's a great initiative, we must protect crypto currencies from the government at all cost. I think if the government begin to control cryptos, we will loose its sense of existence. 

But how could you protect it if government will banned it? can you stand up for it and execute a rally on your country? well if thats the case those offline geeks will find you crazy since they doesn't know on what you are fighting for and if the banned will be implemented then their country men same as you have nothing do with it and you will oblige to follow the law.

phr0stbyt3

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 02:55:06 PM

It will have a bad effect ico has always been suspicious raiaing unlimited funds without following the law will never work out. There are still some ico out there who takes care of the law but are too rare and some ico who actually want to make difference but it's very rare.
About the effect the ico won't be able to raise 10 million or 100 million like how they did in past
cryptothreads

Activity: 1274
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 03:13:38 PM

It will have a bad effect ico has always been suspicious raiaing unlimited funds without following the law will never work out. There are still some ico out there who takes care of the law but are too rare and some ico who actually want to make difference but it's very rare.
About the effect the ico won't be able to raise 10 million or 100 million like how they did in past
I agree with you, China banning of all ICOs is completely unacceptable as it affects a lot of other potential markets, only in recent days capitalization in the cryptoucurrency market has fallen dramatically bad and this should not happen in the future
nick_nick (OP)

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 03:28:50 PM

Yes, It's true. I will like to wait for a while before I start to trade again.
I will wait to find out the coins which will survive this Chinese crunch.
Insanerman

Activity: 1162
Merit: 450

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 03:31:31 PM

It will have a bad effect ico has always been suspicious raising unlimited funds without following the law will never work out. There are still some ico out there who takes care of the law but are too rare and some ico who actually want to make difference but it's very rare.

All ICO's must adhere to the low in my opinion also. This is real money and real investors, so in return we must have an assurance that this company or group has a reliable project. No wants to lose in his investment.
cas606

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 03:43:21 PM

Agree that prudent, but yet accommodating regulation could be a plus in the long run.

Also, this article http://fortune.com/2017/09/05/china-bitcoin-blockchain-ico-ban/ suggests one of the drivers behind the ban is China's potential interest in developing a national cryptocurrency, and the ban makes way for it?

What do you think?

Do you think it will happen?

BurhanPSG

Activity: 322

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 04:06:20 PM

this seems to be one of the solutions that should be done for all projects, but this also makes us as a very disadvantaged user.  Cry
let alone the effect of ICO ban in china is really very big especially in terms of token distribution, many big project project which currently delayed as result of problem in china.
yura888

Activity: 364

“Create Your Decentralized Life”

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 04:10:52 PM

I for some reason think that all these news are specially laid out so that many plummet their coins in a minus

stupid_seb

Activity: 336
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 10:38:39 PM

I for some reason think that all these news are specially laid out so that many plummet their coins in a minus

Timing of the announcement: Labor day in the USA.

batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2954
Merit: 598

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 11:08:44 PM

What do you think will happen to crypto currencies following the latest news on the #ban on ICO in China?

will the already successful ICO's refund people's monies to them?

Is it good for governments to ban the use of crypto currencies?

Tell me what you think about any of these.  Smiley
Nothing will happen but some dips only. The effect of the ban is that some exchanges on China did remove a lot of coins that they are accepting before. And I dont have an idea if it will refund people's money, lets just wait until their central bank made a regulatory rules about ICO's.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
YoyodyneSystems
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1023

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 11:59:40 PM

Effect in China - some.

Effects in the rest of the world - none after about 72 hours.
Which have elapsed.

People know China will eventually fully restrict crypto in as many ways as they can. It's never been a surprise.

ps - Let's get back to PoW, PoS, and airdrops. There are no regulatory issues with those.
MiXxe

Activity: 462

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 12:06:57 AM

What do you think will happen to crypto currencies following the latest news on the #ban on ICO in China?

Nothing will happen but some dips only. The effect of the ban is that some exchanges on China did remove a lot of coins that they are accepting before. And I dont have an idea if it will refund people's money, lets just wait until their central bank made a regulatory rules about ICO's.
I agree, because they only banned ico and not totally cryptocurrencies. The Ico money's is hard to claim but it depends on them. I've read some running chinese ico in the past weeks. Lets just hope that they'll return it.
The big effect is already happen dip in bitcoins price but sooner it will go back and continue to have a new Ath.

Wildwest

Activity: 1701
Merit: 314

Binance #Smart World Global Token

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 12:56:18 AM

I agree, because they only banned ico and not totally cryptocurrencies. The Ico money's is hard to claim but it depends on them. I've read some running chinese ico in the past weeks. Lets just hope that they'll return it.
The big effect is already happen dip in bitcoins price but sooner it will go back and continue to have a new Ath.
I heard from my friends if viewed from local Chinese exchanger, crypotcurrency there are not too many listed and it's just some like ETH and LTC. I do not think they will Bans all Altcoin if they only use ETH and LTC

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

remedcu

Activity: 376
Merit: 103

Learner for Life!

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 01:28:20 AM

Well, it has already affected the market, and now slowly is in recover mode. Sooner or later, rest of the world will try to regulate ICO somehow. Now it is to be seen, how each country will regulate this.
civilufo

Activity: 375

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 05:12:55 AM

Well, it has already affected the market, and now slowly is in recover mode. Sooner or later, rest of the world will try to regulate ICO somehow. Now it is to be seen, how each country will regulate this.

Yes, the market is recovering now, and I hope there is regulation on ICO because of too much scammer with empty promises, but I think it is hard to implement...

batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2954
Merit: 598

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 06:41:15 AM

I heard from my friends if viewed from local Chinese exchanger, crypotcurrency there are not too many listed and it's just some like ETH and LTC. I do not think they will Bans all Altcoin if they only use ETH and LTC
They ban for now ICO's but there's an update that they will release licensing for ICO's which can make the market healthy again, though it's totally in good health already. They can list and de-list anytime because they are just following the rules and regulations of the Chinese government but if everything is set good, we'll see volume of transactions again on them.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
ludbega

Activity: 840
Merit: 659

The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange

View Profile WWW
September 07, 2017, 06:46:26 AM

WAVES will expand in China, so i don t see any problems with that happened few days ago.
Waves gives the possibility of easily ico's creations. So it's just for some weeks, time of regulation.
Some people makes great business with ! Sell, buyback, yolo !

Un tiens vaut mieux que 2 tu l'auras
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: