Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 03:13:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Effects of ICO ban in China  (Read 9841 times)
mrjoy15

Activity: 840
Merit: 504

View Profile WWW
September 07, 2017, 05:23:41 PM

Chaina's ICO ban news was just a excuse for the market to drop as much as it did. It's just looking to correct, and turned out this morning to be temporary. Markets are up.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
glowing10

Activity: 812
Merit: 142

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 05:27:13 PM

I don't understand how any one can ban ico? They just ban ico website? or what?
China ban their country from participating in any ico because they believe that it is not a good way to collect money from the people in their country and it is a bad news for the upcoming projects or even the current coins because the chinese might pull out their money in cryptocurrencies.
Well country's like China can censor the internet so why not a simple ico.

Reason it is little skeptical decision because they are allowing the bitcoin to boom in their country as right form starting China was aggressive in bitcoin and holds and trade majority of them. So with such a huge number banning an ICO is something which was not expected. Though does it mean in coming time there could be stricter laws regarding bitcoin too, we need to check it out that as well?
nick_nick (OP)

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 08:42:47 PM

seems like the effect of the ban is a great opportunity to invest coin in short term and gain a lot of profit. you may look at graph of coin value.

Yes it's true, I checked today and NEO has started going up again. i my investment will start growing  Grin
rooster2000bka

Activity: 299
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 11:20:51 PM

China have big invester and ICO team! So it really  Embarrassed Undecided Cry
bustomi

Activity: 224

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 12:09:21 AM

Well, recently we already see what kind of effects it does, we see many coin market fall, including bitcoin itself, but it just for a while, but one thing to remember is everything that China banned, invest in it, said one of the great Figure
LakeBTC

Activity: 903
Merit: 1000

LakeBTC.com

View Profile WWW
September 08, 2017, 05:03:11 AM

China will eventually introduce sensible regulations and lift the ban. The national government is keen on risk management but they do not want to kill innovation.

I think they had to introduce the temporary ban because things were getting too hot, traditional scammers (pyramid schemes etc.) and organized crime were starting to get involved in ICO. China will hit these guys hard, but eventually, they will give the good guys some space to work.

LakeBanker: Free Banking for the World     LakeBanker.com   Token Sale. Participate Now!
yunita

Activity: 152
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 06:01:27 AM

the most fundamental effect due to ico in baned by china is the price of bitcoin and altcoin at all down, for some time after the market calm down then the price began to return to where it was originally again
nick_nick (OP)

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 08:54:38 AM

Chaina's ICO ban news was just a excuse for the market to drop as much as it did. It's just looking to correct, and turned out this morning to be temporary. Markets are up.

Yes, It was temporary. Things have started coming back to normal and NEO is reviving. It was $30 yesterday.
MiBambino

Activity: 644
Merit: 252

IMUSIFY - Award Winning Blockchain Music Tech

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 09:07:46 AM

the most fundamental effect due to ico in baned by china is the price of bitcoin and altcoin at all down, for some time after the market calm down then the price began to return to where it was originally again

We literally experienced the exact same thing during the drop at the beginning of this year, when China shut down some of its major exchanges

imusify
  FacebookTwitterTelegramRedditANN  ❱ MediumGitHubYouTubeLinkedIN 
Award Winning Blockchain Music Platform
                                                                                                                     Backed By NEO

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
 ▗██▘                                        ▝██▖
 ██                                            ██
▐█▌                                            ▐█▌
██   █▌            ▐███▄▄                       ██
██                 ▐█▌ ▀██▄▄                    ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌    ▀▀██▄▄                ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌       ▄███               ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌   ▄▄██▀▀                 ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌▄███▀                     ██
██   ▀▘            ▐██▀▀                        ██
▐█▌                                            ▐█▌
 ██                                            ██
 ▝██▄                                        ▄██▘
   ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Explainer
Video
Bitforking

Activity: 145
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 09:12:13 AM

We literally experienced the exact same thing during the drop at the beginning of this year, when China shut down some of its major exchanges

people's power vs. governments

one world ...one will

bitcoin will win
investeerder

Activity: 322

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 09:12:20 AM

Yes, It was temporary. Things have started coming back to normal and NEO is reviving. It was $30 yesterday.

Theirs no permanent on this world and those implemented law will surely be abide by chinese people when the law is not been watch by the authorities.

We know chinese are big players so provably they will comeback since they will surely miss the profit for staking and playing in cryptocurrency battles.

BITWIN.

██████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
██████████████████████
3months18w

Activity: 308

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 09:13:04 AM

What do you think will happen to crypto currencies following the latest news on the #ban on ICO in China?

will the already successful ICO's refund people's monies to them?

Is it good for governments to ban the use of crypto currencies?

Tell me what you think about any of these.  Smiley
As I know , some Chinese projects are refunding their investors , some exchanges have delisted ico tokens already.
I think government bans some shit icos is good for their residents , but can't ban all the icos totally, some good projects have been banned now.

nick_nick (OP)

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 09:14:39 AM

The effect was short lived, Bitcoin price is going up again along with Ethereum. The victim NEO is also back on its feet.
Zicadis
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1027

Dump it!!!

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 09:20:04 AM

What do you think will happen to crypto currencies following the latest news on the #ban on ICO in China?
It makes digital currencies like bitcoin more valuale as these are safe to use and more established

Apparently it looks like we have a few ICO's from china seems like people were prepared for this of a situation

Governments involvement in decentralized crypto currencies is never a welcome move as I see it to be a hostile take over from their side but am sure its in the best interest to protect its Chinese investors.
If after a period of say three, four months we have less ICO scams then credit will to the Chinese government but if nothing changes their efforts were all in vain.
parkdaesung

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 09:44:04 AM

This ban gave me a opportunity to buy Bitcoin at $3800. I was so happy about it but i want it to go up now. Grin
Yuhee

Activity: 546

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 09:52:23 AM

It makes digital currencies like bitcoin more valuale as these are safe to use and more established

Apparently it looks like we have a few ICO's from china seems like people were prepared for this of a situation

Governments involvement in decentralized crypto currencies is never a welcome move as I see it to be a hostile take over from their side but am sure its in the best interest to protect its Chinese investors.
If after a period of say three, four months we have less ICO scams then credit will to the Chinese government but if nothing changes their efforts were all in vain.

And i thought the whole bitcoin was banned in china. But safe to say that china does not easily allow any of those ICO's to invest in there country. And i would agree that chinese gavernment can be help responsible for lesser scams in ICO. Time to clean up some ICO that really dont have a plan to pursue there coin when crowdsale has ended.
nick_nick (OP)

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 10:31:07 AM

people's power vs. governments

one world ...one will

bitcoin will win

Well, the heat will be over sooner than expected. The comeback has already started and my precious NEO in gaining momentum.
nick_nick (OP)

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 10:48:11 AM

This ban gave me a opportunity to buy Bitcoin at $3800. I was so happy about it but i want it to go up now. Grin

Lucky you Park,

I bought my last coin at $4300 and invested in NEO Which is now trading very low.
I'm waiting for good days to come.
kaspabha

Activity: 490

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 11:16:31 AM

Lucky you Park,

I bought my last coin at $4300 and invested in NEO Which is now trading very low.

Me too. Waiting for good days
civilufo

Activity: 375

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 11:17:27 AM

Lucky you Park,

Bitcoin rise abit recently, it is a good news for you. At least you gain than loss. But I don't know about NEO, I don't have much confidence on it.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: