Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 06:48:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Looking for moneypot dice game platform/s where to play!  (Read 741 times)
talesfromthecrypt

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 03:00:32 PM

why gamble when you can trade with bigs ROI ATM ?

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion    Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency    TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN THE NEW AIRDROP ✈️        VERIFIED WITH DEEPVAULT  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
houseworx (OP)

Activity: 319

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 03:08:08 PM

We rarely throttle any bets regardless of size if the purpose is to create a strategy and play.  The only time we might throttle is if it is multiple instances of flat betting at the minimum level.

Once v2 betting comes live (later today if no hiccups), you should see an increase in speed as well.

glad to hear that about speed! Smiley

why you walking with legs, not with/on the hands?!

please show results, with some kind of bot - fully automatized trading system, that you dont need to do anything, and you will get positive income $ in the longrun!

████          O W N R   W A L L E T          ████   VISA PREPAID CARD    ████  Use crypto to pay in stores with OWNR  ████
❱❱❱❱ ❱❱❱ ❱❱ ❱     Buy, send, receive and exchange crypto        VISA    mastercard   SPA    UnionPay     ❰ ❰❰ ❰❰❰ ❰❰❰❰
BLOG       TWITTER     ██ █▌█ ▌     Manage crypto and VISA card in OWNR Wallet app    ▐ █▐█ ██     REDDIT   YOUTUBE
michkima

Activity: 896
Merit: 514

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 07:00:49 PM

hello, Im searching moneypot dice sites where to play - where:

- bets are fast! even with minbet 1 satoshi!
               - if speed increases when betsize increases its very big +++
               - minimal/maximum win percentage are 1%/more than 97%+
               - ofc house edge is not more than 1%
               - and ofc dicebot need to support it.

looking for something like bit-exo(3-4bets per second), betterbets(2.5bets per scond), where 1satoshi betsize speed is more than two bets in one second. (probable with standart scripts where is more than 3-4bets per second)

please don't post your personal/small sites with less than 1 year uptime.

anyone can advise some good site, with that kind of criteries?

Why does it have to be a moneypot  gambling site? There are plenty of gambling site that is way better than any on moneypot.
Just try yolodice, if you get a VPS which is located in ireland or if you are there already, you can bet 40 bets/second! If that isn't fast enough I don't know
what fast means!

- Why does it have to be a moneypot  gambling site? -

after few month when i will get bankroll to play with basebet 10satoshi then ofc i will go to YOLO. but now i can't play so high basebets, and need to find site where 1-9satoshi bets are fast till get faster to the YOLOdice. and i dont wanna cashout my bankroll from moneypot to go somewhere else and pay 1/30 of my bankroll in fees, AND no one site will be faster bets than bit-exo with 1satoshi basebet what is now my primary main site.

simple i need to find more sites, for that i can play more than one at time. i better will play 4 sites with 1satoshi basebet, when 1 site, with 4satoshi basebet! (like sample)

if you know how i can make bets with 0.00000001 basebet with some kind of VPN on YOLO more than 5bets/sec(then i will immediately leave bit-exo), tell me more about that.

The reason why you will not find a lot of these gambling sites is because operating a server costs a lot of money. The more people using super fast betting speeds will mean it will cost more to run the servers since you need a bigger and better server to handle all the requests. If you are just betting 1 sat per bet, for sure it is not something the gambling sites want because they will not profit from you so much money. That is why yolodice has a minimum 10 sats per bet to get the max speed.
michkima, you are not so clever, if u think recreational player who will play 3 days a week for 30minutes with basebet 10 satoshi or even 100(with no increasing bets when lose), will make more rake for site, than me if im betting 24/7 with 1 satoshi basebet (but increasing when lose) Wink

You are a lot more stupid than I thought. So you are saying that you incease your base bet every time you lose? Then that means you are doing a martin gale system. Let's see how long that will last! That means you're a newbie in gambling and you think you are profiting from a 1 satoshi bet that doubles or increase every time you lose. Good luck, you'll learn the hardway that even  1 btc and just betting 1 satoshi will lose in the end.

You misinterpreted what he said.
He was talking about rake for the site. Aka profit for the site.
He's litterally saying that he'll lose. Yet you're still trying to tell him that he'll lose.

Anyways, OT:
You can set it up to bet directly to moneypot without any middle-man site between it, send me a message if you need help with it. Other than that it's just an api you can use.

gapjustin, word rake comes from poker terminologic. rake = fees what we pay for every hand/bet(in dice terminology is house edge what he takes from every winning bet)

every dice game site/platform earns money from house edge, so if we rake more money(wagered more/play more and play more fees) we are simple makeing money for site.

and I wanted to say to michkima, that I with that minimal betsize 0.00000001 will make more rake for site in month if i will play 24/7, than recreational player who will play with betsize 0.00000100 but will play only 3 days for 1h in a week.

so i that case im more valueable than that recreational player who will play with higher basebets.

hope anyone will get it Smiley

i was not searching for super mega duper site where my 0.00000001 bets will fly with 50bets/second rate!

i was said i searching for similar like bit-exo or betterbets where that betsize rate is 2,5 - 4bets/second.

There is no difference still. They will not prefer you over people who bet a lot of bitcoins than you who just bet 1 satoshi per bet. The problem here is you are viewing it at a larger scale which is different from viewing it from a per bet perspective! Each bet will cost something to the gambling site, it may be super small but it cost something to process each bet. Which means, they will prefer the bets with 1btc per bet than a 1 satoshi per bet, because the cost is relatively small to the potential profits compared to a small bet.
gapjustin

Activity: 143

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 09:06:11 AM

looking for something like bit-exo(3-4bets per second), betterbets(2.5bets per scond), where 1satoshi betsize speed is more than two bets in one second. (probable with standart scripts where is more than 3-4bets per second)

Why does it have to be a moneypot  gambling site? There are plenty of gambling site that is way better than any on moneypot.
Just try yolodice, if you get a VPS which is located in ireland or if you are there already, you can bet 40 bets/second! If that isn't fast enough I don't know
what fast means!

after few month when i will get bankroll to play with basebet 10satoshi then ofc i will go to YOLO. but now i can't play so high basebets, and need to find site where 1-9satoshi bets are fast till get faster to the YOLOdice. and i dont wanna cashout my bankroll from moneypot to go somewhere else and pay 1/30 of my bankroll in fees, AND no one site will be faster bets than bit-exo with 1satoshi basebet what is now my primary main site.

simple i need to find more sites, for that i can play more than one at time. i better will play 4 sites with 1satoshi basebet, when 1 site, with 4satoshi basebet! (like sample)

if you know how i can make bets with 0.00000001 basebet with some kind of VPN on YOLO more than 5bets/sec(then i will immediately leave bit-exo), tell me more about that.

The reason why you will not find a lot of these gambling sites is because operating a server costs a lot of money. The more people using super fast betting speeds will mean it will cost more to run the servers since you need a bigger and better server to handle all the requests. If you are just betting 1 sat per bet, for sure it is not something the gambling sites want because they will not profit from you so much money. That is why yolodice has a minimum 10 sats per bet to get the max speed.
michkima, you are not so clever, if u think recreational player who will play 3 days a week for 30minutes with basebet 10 satoshi or even 100(with no increasing bets when lose), will make more rake for site, than me if im betting 24/7 with 1 satoshi basebet (but increasing when lose) Wink

You are a lot more stupid than I thought. So you are saying that you incease your base bet every time you lose? Then that means you are doing a martin gale system. Let's see how long that will last! That means you're a newbie in gambling and you think you are profiting from a 1 satoshi bet that doubles or increase every time you lose. Good luck, you'll learn the hardway that even  1 btc and just betting 1 satoshi will lose in the end.

He's litterally saying that he'll lose. Yet you're still trying to tell him that he'll lose.

Anyways, OT:
You can set it up to bet directly to moneypot without any middle-man site between it, send me a message if you need help with it. Other than that it's just an api you can use.

gapjustin, word rake comes from poker terminologic. rake = fees what we pay for every hand/bet(in dice terminology is house edge what he takes from every winning bet)

every dice game site/platform earns money from house edge, so if we rake more money(wagered more/play more and play more fees) we are simple makeing money for site.

and I wanted to say to michkima, that I with that minimal betsize 0.00000001 will make more rake for site in month if i will play 24/7, than recreational player who will play with betsize 0.00000100 but will play only 3 days for 1h in a week.

so i that case im more valueable than that recreational player who will play with higher basebets.

i was not searching for super mega duper site where my 0.00000001 bets will fly with 50bets/second rate!

i was said i searching for similar like bit-exo or betterbets where that betsize rate is 2,5 - 4bets/second.

Just uh wow.
You said exactly what I said :p
But like I have said multiple times, you could set your "own" site up with no limitations to bet on moneypot.

jostorres

Activity: 2464
Merit: 585

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 04:42:18 AM

what fast means!

Anyways, OT:

Just uh wow.
You said exactly what I said :p
But like I have said multiple times, you could set your "own" site up with no limitations to bet on moneypot.
I exactly don’t know what you have said previously but I think there are many platforms on which you can go and play money pot dice games. All you need is to take care of one thing and that is you have to be careful in a sense that you are not being scammed or anything like that as it will result in loss of your money.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
Tahir Khan

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 10:25:24 AM

We rarely throttle any bets regardless of size if the purpose is to create a strategy and play.  The only time we might throttle is if it is multiple instances of flat betting at the minimum level.

Once v2 betting comes live (later today if no hiccups), you should see an increase in speed as well.

glad to hear that about speed! Smiley

why you walking with legs, not with/on the hands?!

please show results, with some kind of bot - fully automatized trading system, that you dont need to do anything, and you will get positive income $ in the longrun!
This how people become rich with in days... i think gambling is some time very good for very very lucky peoples
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: