Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 10:10:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Chinese government banned all of ICOs  (Read 2621 times)
Fenixsfeather

Activity: 210
Merit: 14

The revolutionary Export system/One-click Export

View Profile WWW
August 04, 2018, 08:57:00 PM

Please don't panic, just chinese  Smiley
Keep calm for your self.
Lets see how it goes in the next hours
China is a big part of pie in the market. Do not underestimate it. But I think this won't have bad influence on the crypto.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Blackrain13

Activity: 328
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 09:14:55 PM

https://www.sosobtc.com/article/23790.html

Chinese government recognized all of ICOs are illegal,all of related platforms must stop offering services for ICO projects,it seems that is just a start,the regulation of ctyptocurrency is on the way.
Some ICOs refund to their investors already,but this event has an effect on cryptocurrencies including bitcoin,the prices droped seriously.
How do you think of that? Good or bad?

Maybe that is only temporary and later on  China will allow again and unbanned  ICO's. We don't know maybe China has better plan for crypto or they will start regulate it when they resume to accept and recognized ICO's projects. This thing that happen will always affect cryptocurrency but it was just temporary because crypto market always recover after trials.

██  ▀■  KittieFIGHT.io  ■▀  ██
▄    Real time dapp game    ▄
tokatuku

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 08:49:49 AM

China is a big country, everything they control is very safe, they are very tight with their safety. They are not forbidding cryptocurrency, they are protecting their citizens from being tricked by pumps and dumping ICO.
Magkirap

Activity: 896
Merit: 267

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 02:49:44 PM

This is not good in crypto community. I hope the price of bitcoin will recover.

But the Chinese community is really vital in crypto space so hopefully they find other means on how to deal their cryptocurrency investments.

There’s an article regarding China producing their own cryptocurrency: https://m.scmp.com/business/companies/article/2118468/chinas-central-bank-studying-its-own-digital-currency-even-it

So the reason why they are banning te use of bitcoin and any other cryptocurrency even when there’s a lot of chinese who are investing and involved in bitcoin is because the country is planning on producing their own cryptocurrency

Its like that Chinese government becomes more strict in cryptocurrency. Seems that they found some element of scam in ICOS, which become the reason they want to banned it. For the benefit of Chinese. May people would benefit from it since it can be a  for of warning to many people not only in China.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Baby Dragon

Activity: 896
Merit: 272

OWNR - Store all crypto in one app.

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 02:57:00 PM

BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough|Insert Bitcoin symbol|GlowShadow|Preformatted TextLeft AlignCenteredRight Align|Horizontal Rule|Font SizeFont Face
Insert FlashInsert ImageInsert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert FTP Link|Insert TableInsert Table RowInsert Table Column|SuperscriptSubscriptTeletype|Insert CodeInsert Quote|Insert List

Chinese government recognized all of ICOs are illegal,all of related platforms must stop offering services for ICO projects,it seems that is just a start,the regulation of ctyptocurrency is on the way.
Some ICOs refund to their investors already,but this event has an effect on cryptocurrencies including bitcoin,the prices droped seriously.

Chinese Government become more strict in cryptocurrency. Looking to it, they might found out something scam in ICOS - whcih maily the reason why they banned it to their country. people would benefit from this, not only the chinese one. but lets keep wait to the updates of it.

BUY CRYPTO AT REASONABLE RATES
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀█▀█████▄
████        ▀████
███████  ███  █████
███████      ▀█████
███████  ███  █████
████        ▄████
▀█████▄█▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀ ▀█████▄
██████▀   ▀██████
██████▀     ▀██████
█████▀       ▀█████
█████▀▀▄▄ ▄▄▀▀█████
█████▄  ▀  ▄█████
▀█████▄ ▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀█████▄
██████   ▐███████
██████▌   ▀▀███████
█████▀    ▄████████
████▄    ▀▀▀▀▀▀████
███▌         ▄███
▀█████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
&OTHER
COINS
Partner of             
BITFINEX
Tinaw

Activity: 69

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 03:04:34 PM

This is not good,It's really hurts for Chinese.I think government has only closed exchanges. But soon they'll be launching their own cryptocurrency through which people can easily buy Bitcoin.
Ghypatt

Activity: 135
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
August 05, 2018, 03:14:38 PM

This is a bad news to cryptocurrency and it may drive away investors. It is not surprising to see the value fall but I think the trend will reverse with time.

△ M!R△CLE TELE (https://miracletele.com/) ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY ▐
esteam0115

Activity: 29

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 03:15:27 PM

I thought this event would not be such a big deal and things would be the way it was but I guess I was wrong. The ban of ICOs in China had such a huge impact on bitcoin's and altcoin's prices. Most of the coins lost its value. I think the investors sold all of their coins to not suffer from huge losses and thats why bitcoin and altcoins had a huge drop in price
ryap12

Activity: 700
Merit: 14

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 03:21:57 PM

I thought this event would not be such a big deal and things would be the way it was but I guess I was wrong. The ban of ICOs in China had such a huge impact on bitcoin's and altcoin's prices. Most of the coins lost its value. I think the investors sold all of their coins to not suffer from huge losses and thats why bitcoin and altcoins had a huge drop in price

Oh nooo. Sad So they are the reason why everything is going down. Damn these chinese governments. Do they see cryotocurrency a threat to their nation? I mean would it not be better if they welcome or even fully adapt the blockchains? And I wonder what the price will be if a chinese citizen is caught owning cryptocurrency?
bitcoinVPSD

Activity: 442
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 03:32:55 PM
Last edit: August 05, 2018, 04:00:37 PM by bitcoinVPSD

This news really makes investors feel nervous as most investors expect China to recognize electronic money as legitimate. But the Chinese government is taking steps to ban all ICOs and this is a totally unfavorable thing with electronic money. I hope the market remains stable and continues to grow.

harunhabib

Activity: 294

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 07:13:15 PM

Seems like the particular Oriental authorities is getting a growing number of stringent specifically together with cryptocurrencies and also since there is an element of con inside these kinds of icos, which is possibly exactly why they will restrict that. That is excellent even though, given that we will see a smaller amount con icos, and also con icos could be a lot more frightened as a result of stringent principles created by the particular oriental goverment. I do believe icos must be a lot more governed, today they will appear to be a straightforward con approach.
Romeotom

Activity: 814
Merit: 20

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 07:22:11 PM

Some fack ico given all investor big pain and Lossing our money it is the very bad moment,chinese government already get it big excited to the safety planned and banned fack ico.but no have banned bitcoin at the real I don't see banned news bitcoin.
Marlo Stanfield

Activity: 490
Merit: 280

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 07:24:43 PM

Because China is so populated, their governments fear a new currency will cripple the economy, not control the ctyptocurrency. So I think this problem will greatly affect the price and development of ctyptocurrency. Because China is a fertile market

The thing is if people within the communist party begin to invest or use BTC for their own personal gain, they might let it go. If they are corrupt and looking for ways to take advantage of that, BTC is probably useful. Not that I condone corruption of course, but just being realistic.
Anarchist

Activity: 531
Merit: 258

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 08:36:40 PM

This news really makes investors feel nervous as most investors expect China to recognize electronic money as legitimate. But the Chinese government is taking steps to ban all ICOs and this is a totally unfavorable thing with electronic money. I hope the market remains stable and continues to grow.

This news is old from last year and since The country changed their mind about this (if I am correct)
salink

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 08:48:09 PM

That may be a good sign because many fraudulent projects are becoming more sophisticated and difficult to detect, too much ico not practical, investors started to abandon investment in ico.
Al the Alpaca

Activity: 205
Merit: 100

The Future Of Work

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 09:29:35 PM

This news is old from last year and since The country changed their mind about this (if I am correct)
Yes, China is accepting cryptocurrency and the Government of China changed their mind because Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies that produces ico can help their people to have a lot of profit, so they pushed it and it is now under their law.

█ ANN THREAD █
Whitepaper
【BLACKBOX OS】
The Future of Work. Decentralized.
TELEGRAMFACEBOOK
TWITTERYOUTUBE
Lalapo08

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 09:31:43 PM

Wow, I just heard this news. I just want to tell you about one of the facts that I saw from China. Indeed the Chinese government bans the ICO but I see many Chinese people who do not comply with this rule. They realize that the ICO brings many benefits and is a fertile investment land if we are right in choosing an ICO. I see that most of them survive to benefit from the ICO. Therefore, despite how the government rejects the ICO, but if the people still love the ICO, then it is the same as in vain because the people will be determined how to continue to join the ICO.
Veterock

Activity: 238
Merit: 15

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 11:31:39 AM

News from China come daily)) I hope soon this hysteria will end)
mlsbd

Activity: 516
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 11:40:00 AM

That's very bad news because China is most valuable country for crypto currency world.I think this is very shitty decision by chinese government.Sometimes i heard BTC is banned in china what the hell is going on china.
skidanchikbizon

Activity: 210

View Profile WWW
August 08, 2018, 12:05:30 PM

China is one of the most powerful countries. and the development of technology in them is ahead of the world for several years. they first prohibit the ICO but then they will settle everything and will keep under control.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: