Bitcoin Forum
November 20, 2017, 11:47:37 PM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.15.1  [Torrent].

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [All]
  Print  
Author Topic: Turning crypto into fiat or is that even nessesary anymore!  (Read 3738 times)
cryptosamuri

Activity: 68

There is always a workaround!

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2017, 03:06:11 AM

I know this subject has been looked at before but with the speed at which the cryptospace changes I felt the subject deserved a fresh look, and why not obtain that fresh look from the experts that are currently at the forefront of using crypto, namely all of you here on Bitcoin Talk forum.

I know there will be a time when it will not be necessary to change from fiat to crypto and vise versa. Hell that time may already be here. If the time has come where that exchanging of one to another is no longer necessary then i definitely need an update because that would save a lot of time and money. So if you would please share your insights and knowledge with the rest of us on what the most efficient way you have found for

Shocked 1. avoiding the whole exchanging from crypto to fiat to take care of financial responsibilities out side the Crypto-space

Huh 2. what is the most efficient and cost effective way you have found for the exchanging of crypto to fiat?

Please remember that ideas are awesome and helpful to further a subject so please do share yours, but with that being said please remember that lots of people that read this may be new to crypto so please do include details and specifics such as names of places, cost and special steps that maybe needed to accomplish your way of doing something. I want to thank you all in advance for your participation and for all that you give on a daily basis to help improve and add to the Crypto-space.

Join ICO Now Coinlancer is Disrupting the Freelance marketplace!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TheCoinFinder
Legendary

Activity: 868

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 05:00:33 AM

Almost traders have already stored crypto and are still eager to exchange from fiat to crypto because the crypto market is on peak now.
Yes right now,anyone would love to have cryptos in their wallets than to keep fiat as everyone is expecting more profits from crypto.
An efficient way to exchange between fiat and crypto currency i have found so far is localbitcoins.com

||▄▄▀▀▀▀▄            ▄▀▀▀▀▄▄
█▀▀▄   ▀▀▄      ▄▀▀   ▄███
█   █▀▄   ▀▀▄▄▀▀   ▄██████
█   █  ▀▀▄      ▄█████████
█   █     ▀▀▄▄██████▀▀████
█   █        ████▀  ▄▄████
█   █        █▀  ▄▄███████
█   █         ▄▄████▀▀████
█    ▀▄      ████▀  ▄▄████
 ▀▀▄   ▀▀▄   █▀  ▄█████▀▀
    ▀▀▄   ▀▀▄▄▄█████▀▀
       ▀▀▄   ████▀▀
          ▀▀▄█▀▀
▄▄▀▀▀▀▄            ▄▀▀▀▀▄▄
 ▀▀▄   ▀▀▄   █▀  ▄█████▀▀
    ▀▀▄   ▀▀▄▄▄█████▀▀
       ▀▀▄   ████▀▀
          ▀▀▄█▀▀
[]|
digaran

Activity: 616

COINPAYMENTS.NET

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 05:46:52 AM

It ain't about the centralized vs decentralized but it's about the fact of which one is more convenient, if I get to convert my crypto currencies into fiat directly with a fair fee and done easily I would but what is more convenient for me? the most reliable and simplest method for now is for me to first convert them into Bitcoin and then into local currency not because there are no buyers or service providers accepting them but because the easiest way is to forget about finding the right people to use the coins directly without needing to exchange to fiat at all, fortunately Bitcoin is heading the right direction where we always wanted it, having the ability to only use it as the mainstream currency.

▀
   ▄▄▄   ▄▀
   ███ ▄▄▄▄  ██
       ████
    ▄  ▀▀▀▀
▄▄
      ██    ▀▀
██▄█▄▄▄████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀███▀▀▀
██████████████████
████▄▀▄▀▄▀███▀▀▀▀▀
████▄▀▄▀▄▀███ ▀
████▄▀▄▀▄▀████████
▀█████████████████
]
,CoinPayments,
█████
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████
█████
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████
█████
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████
Forbiddenone

Activity: 347

Spectiv VR Crowdsale: 12/08/17

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 07:49:29 AM

Almost traders have already stored crypto and are still eager to exchange from fiat to crypto because the crypto market is on peak now.
Yes right now,anyone would love to have cryptos in their wallets than to keep fiat as everyone is expecting more profits from crypto.
An efficient way to exchange between fiat and crypto currency i have found so far is localbitcoins.com
localbitcoin forum is quite useless as majority of them are scammer.its better to use exchange rather any escrowed platform.no matter how many trade you do anonymously or decentralized but if you are a average person then you would have to use banks for day today needs.

▄▄████████████▄▄             
          ▄███▀▀▀░░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀███▄▄         
       ▄██▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀██▄       
     ▄██▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀███     
   ▄██▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄█████████████▄   
  ▄██░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░▀█▌ 
 ▐██░░░░░░░░▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄░░░░░░░░▀█▌
▐██░░░░░░▄███▀▀███████████████▀▀██▄░░░░░░██▌
████▄░░▄██▀███████▄██████▄████████▀██▄░░░▐██
██░▀████▀██████████████████████████████▄░░██
██░░░▀██▄█████████████████████████▄██▀▀██▄██
██▌░░░░▀███▄████████▀▀▀▀███████▄██▀░░░░░▀███
▐██░░░░░░░▀███▄▄███████████▄▄██▀▀░░░░░░░░██▌
 ▐██░░░░░░░░░░▀▀████████████▀░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▌
  ▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████▀▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▌ 
   ▀███▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄██▀   
     ▀██▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄██▀     
       ▀███▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄██▀       
          ▀████▄▄░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄███▀         
              ▀▀▀██████████▀▀▀             

[ Website ]                     

Yuhee

Activity: 378

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 12:45:17 PM

It ain't about the centralized vs decentralized but it's about the fact of which one is more convenient, if I get to convert my crypto currencies into fiat directly with a fair fee and done easily I would but what is more convenient for me? the most reliable and simplest method for now is for me to first convert them into Bitcoin and then into local currency not because there are no buyers or service providers accepting them but because the easiest way is to forget about finding the right people to use the coins directly without needing to exchange to fiat at all, fortunately Bitcoin is heading the right direction where we always wanted it, having the ability to only use it as the mainstream currency.

And i dont think all could also be applicable in all countries. Some services are only offered in there own country and some are not convenient when used in other places. In my observations most of the servies are easier in either US or UK. Exchanging crypto to fiat also have there own unique services in each countries so better find a good service for your country for better convenience.

▄██
                                  ▄████
                                ▄██████
                              ▄████████
                            ▄██████████
                          ▄████████████
                        ▄██████████████
                      ▄████████████████
                    ▄██████████████████
                  ▄████████████████████
                ▄██████████████████████
▄███████████▀ ▄████████████████████████
██████████▀ ▄█████████████████████████▀
████████▀
██████▀
████▀
██▀

=
PARETO 

██
 █
██
 █
██
 █
  The first Peer to Peer Financial Content 
& Information Marketplace

██
 █
██
 █
██
 █
  Pre-Sale is now Live,
         with a 39% bonus!       

██
 █
██
 █
██
 █
              WHITEPAPER             
TELEGRAM ■■ FACEBOOK ■■ TWITTER ■■ LINKEDIN
     MEDIUM ■■ YOUTUBE ■■ GITHUB ■■ BOUNTY
sabbathhawk

Activity: 140

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2017, 01:52:18 PM

For now the most easiest and anonymous way is to use localbitcoins. It depends in what geographical area you located, the bigger city, the biggest amount of potential buyers/sellers. also you need to keep in mind local laws, as police and secret service can use localbitcoins to identify users.
Keep that in mind. Good luck with that

▀     DeepOnion  |  TOR Integrated & Secured  [ Facebook  Telegram  Bitcointalk  Twitter  Youtube  Reddit ]     ▀
Your Anonymity Guaranteed  ★  Your Assets Secured by TOR  ★  Guard Your Privacy!   ❱❱❱ JOIN AIRDROP NOW!
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  File Authenticity Guaranteed by DeepVault  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Bestwishes745

Activity: 574

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 11:23:55 PM

You are very much right. I think everyone will be willing to go for crypto instead of fiat. Crypto currencies and especially Bitcoin is giving a lot of profit to its investors and its market price is increasing with higher rate as well. So everyone will be thinking of getting maximum benefit from it.

▄▄███▄▄
     ▄▄███████████▄▄
 ▄▄███████████████████▄▄
██████████████████████████
  ▀▀██████████████████▀▀ ▄▄
      ▀▀██████████▀▀ ▄▄████
          ▀▀█▀▀ ▄▄█████████
             ▄█████████████
             ██████████████
             ██████████████
             ██████████████
             ██████████████
             █████████████▀
             █████████▀▀
             █████▀▀
             ▀▀▀
Brickblock.io
║║
║║
║║
║║
║║
║║
║║
║║
║║
║║

▄▄██▄
              ▄▄█▀▀  ██
          ▄▄█▀▀      █▌
      ▄▄█▀▀   ▄▀    ██
 ▄▄▄█▀▀    ▄█▀     ▐█
██      ▄██▀       █▌
 ▀▀██▄███▀        ██
     ██▀▀█▄▄▄     █▌
      █▄  ██▀▀▀█▄██
       █▄█▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄
    ▄████████
    █████▀▀▀▀
   ▐████
   ▐████
████████████
████████████
   ▐████
   ▐████
   ▐████
   ▐████

▄████▄▄    ▄
██             ████████████▀
████▄         █████████████▀
▀████████▄▄   █████████████
▄▄█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
  ▀██████████████████████
   █████████████████████
    ▀█████████████████▀
      ▄█████████████▀
▄▄███████████████▀
   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄                  ▄▄▄
█████▄             ▄██████▄
█████████▄        ████████████▄
██████████▌▄     ██████████████
██████████▌▐█  ▄█████████████▀▄█
██████████▌▐██▄▀████████████ ███
██████████▌▐████▀██████████ ████
██████████▌▐█████ ███████▀▄█████
██████████▌ ▀█████▄▀████ ███████
██████████▌   ▀▀████ ██▄████████
▀█████████▌      ▀▀▀▀ ▄█████████
   ▀▀█████▌             ▀▀██████
        ▀█▌                  ▀▀█
║║
║║
║║
║║
║║
Qartersa

Activity: 686

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 11:33:42 PM

I know this subject has been looked at before but with the speed at which the cryptospace changes I felt the subject deserved a fresh look, and why not obtain that fresh look from the experts that are currently at the forefront of using crypto, namely all of you here on Bitcoin Talk forum.

I know there will be a time when it will not be necessary to change from fiat to crypto and vise versa. Hell that time may already be here. If the time has come where that exchanging of one to another is no longer necessary then i definitely need an update because that would save a lot of time and money. So if you would please share your insights and knowledge with the rest of us on what the most efficient way you have found for

Shocked 1. avoiding the whole exchanging from crypto to fiat to take care of financial responsibilities out side the Crypto-space

Huh 2. what is the most efficient and cost effective way you have found for the exchanging of crypto to fiat?

Please remember that ideas are awesome and helpful to further a subject so please do share yours, but with that being said please remember that lots of people that read this may be new to crypto so please do include details and specifics such as names of places, cost and special steps that maybe needed to accomplish your way of doing something. I want to thank you all in advance for your participation and for all that you give on a daily basis to help improve and add to the Crypto-space.

It is still necessary. Because right now there is no effective way to buy anything using crypto. Especially if you exclusively earn money using crypto, that would mean you will likely need to convert to fiat to buy your food and all other basic necessities. I think the best way is different from country to country. In mine, I always check the local exchange and localbitcoins. They sometimes have different rates and one is better than the other.

▀
   ▄▄▄   ▄▀
   ███ ▄▄▄▄  ██
       ████
    ▄  ▀▀▀▀
▄▄
      ██    ▀▀
██▄█▄▄▄████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀███▀▀▀
██████████████████
████▄▀▄▀▄▀███▀▀▀▀▀
████▄▀▄▀▄▀███ ▀
████▄▀▄▀▄▀████████
▀█████████████████
]
,CoinPayments,
█████
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████
█████
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████
█████
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████
btcton

Activity: 952

Professional SysAdmin / Hobbyist Developer

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 01:01:01 AM

You are very much right. I think everyone will be willing to go for crypto instead of fiat. Crypto currencies and especially Bitcoin is giving a lot of profit to its investors and its market price is increasing with higher rate as well. So everyone will be thinking of getting maximum benefit from it.

I do not actually think this is true. At least I don't think that anytime soon Bitcoin or any similar crypto-currency will be preferable to have for everyday transactions. Besides the usual obstacle of most places not accepting Bitcoin as a payment method, there is the safety issue (imagine how easy it would be to steal from people's wallets if they do not secure their phone) and the transaction fee issue (low value transactions still have to pay very high relative fees in order to be confirmed in the blockchain). I see the latter more easily solvable by a side-chain or a separate service that does not work on top of the blockchain. Imagine an Apple Pay that allows for transactions in Bitcoin value rather than through credit cards.

Xavofat

Satoshi wanted "small, casual transactions".

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2017, 04:56:32 PM

Rather than turning crypto into fiat, you could decide to buy something useful with it.  For example, you could buy millions of different items with it, or if you wanted to hedge against volatility you could buy precious metals with it.
If you ever need to buy goods that can only be bought with fiat, you could simply use a Bitcoin debit card.  These convert to fiat at the time of transactions for a fee, and you can do other things which you can do with an ordinary debit card such as making ATM withdrawals.

They rely on centralised services, so it's reasonable to hold most of your coins away from the card, but for everyday purchases it's certainly useful when you prefer to be holding crypto than fiat.

VTOS.IO

Activity: 98

View Profile WWW
September 07, 2017, 02:58:15 AM

You can buy in alot of stores so what will be the point in the future i think will be a most have cryptocurrency payment system

VTOS.IO next generation cloud and social network
Pearls Before Swine

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 03:22:27 AM

It never was necessary, and look at the humongous profit you would
have made had you not converted bitcoin to fiat starting from
bitcoin's inception in 2009.  One would have stood to make millions.
Not only that, but you still would be able to spend it in lieu of fiat.

Theret always a time to sell, though. It would be so nice to have more
reputable exchanges with which to do that.  Coinbase is probably the
best, but they still have a lot of problems.
pinkflower

Activity: 392

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 03:28:17 AM

1. It cant be avoided. If you have found a way to pay my internet bill with my Football coins I got from a past signature campaign then I would be happy to use that.

2. Exchanges are the most efficient and are the most cost effective way to convert to fiat. If you compute all the fees and the expenses of using them to get fiat into your bank account, it still is cheaper than localbitcoins.com.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███
████████████▀███▀████████████████████████████████████
████████████▄███▄████████████████████████████████████
███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███

██        ███         ███                         ███
███        ▀▀▀  ███    ███                         ▀▀▀
███████▄   ███  █████  ███     ▄█████▄   ▄█████▄   ███   ▄█████▄
██  ▀███  ███  ███▀▀  ███    ███▀ ▀███ ███▀ ▀███  ███  ███▀ ▀▀
██   ███  ███  ███    ███    ███   ███ ███   ███  ███  ███
███  ▄██▀  ███  ███    ███    ███▄ ▄███ ███▄ ▄███  ███  ███▄ ▄▄
███████▀   ███  ▀████  ▀████   ▀█████▀   ▀███████  ███   ▀█████▀
                                         ▄▄   ███
                                        ▀██████▀
||
b
COUPON CODE
[ OFIE-2AHG ]
for 100% First Deposit Bonus
|
Willitivity

Activity: 336

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 04:32:48 PM

Just like earlier pointed out already, I exchange my bitcoins for fiat currency on localbitcoins.
I usually wish to sell whenever I need some cash to spend in the real world, since Bitcoin is not a accepted as a means of payment in my country.
But at anytime, I make sure that I still have some bitcoins left in my wallet.

▄█▄
▄██▀██▄
▄██▀███▀██▄
▄██▀███████▀██▄
▄██▀██████▄████▀██▄
▄██▀██████████▄████▀██▄
▄██▀███████████▀██▄████▀██▄
▄██▀███████████████▀██▄████▀██▄
▄██▀███████████████████▀██▄████▀██▄
█████████████████████████████████████
████▄███████████████████▄██▀████▄████
██████▄███████████████▄██▀████▄██████
████████▄███████████▄██▀████▄████████
▀█████████▄██████████▀████▄█████████▀
▀█████████▄██████▀████▄█████████▀
▀█████████▄███████▄█████████▀
▀█████████▄███▄█████████▀
▀█████████▄█████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀███████████▀
▀███████▀
▀███▀

██
██
██
██
██░░░▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
██▀▀▀█░░░░░░░░░▀█▄
██▀▀▀░░░░░░▄▄▄░░░▀█
██░░░░░░░░░█░█░░░░▀█▄
██░░░░░░▄▄▄█░█▄▄▄░░▀█▄
██░░░░░░█░░░░░░░█░░░░█
██░░░░░░▀▀▀█░█▀▀▀░░░░█
██░░░░▄▄▄░░█░█░░░░░░░█
██░░░░█░█░░▀▀▀░░░░░░░█
██░░░░▀▀▀░▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░▀▌
██▄▄▄▄████░░░░░█░░░░░░█
██░░░░░░░▀█▄░░░░█░░░░░█
██░░░░░░░░░▀█▄░░░█░░░░█
██░░░░░░░░░░░▀█▄░░█░░░█
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀█▄░█░█▀
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀
PLAYKEY.IO
DECENTRALIZED CLOUD GAMING PLATFORM   

oegarod

Activity: 196

TRUCKCOIN

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 06:13:48 PM

Right now converting to fiat is a must requirement, because with bitcoin we haven't got that acceptance in all markets same as that we use traditional currency. So, till such an situation exists we are supposed to convert and use it. Partly the direct acceptance from several companies have been getting increased.

The future of money has arrived   ═══▌▌     TRUCKCOIN     ▐▐═══   For The Fastest Decentralized Global Market
《  ICO starts of Dec 1 st, 2017       ANN Thread     WhitePaper     Twitter     Facebook     Google+
═══════════════════     Powered by GoldenHill International     ═══════════════════
Kprawn
Legendary

Activity: 1302

JOLYY - The future of beauty!

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 06:20:26 PM

The ideal scenario is a world where we deal with bitcoins directly between people and not converting to fiat at all. This is not

currently a good option, because not all countries and merchants within countries accepts Bitcoin as a currency. We currently

move between Fiat and Bitcoin, because we need more merchant adoption.  Angry

███           ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄           ███       ▀███          ▀██▄ ▄██▀          ███▀
            ███         ▄████▀▀    ▀▀████▄         ███         ███          ▀█████           ███
            ███       ▄███▀            ▀███▄       ███          ▀██▄         ▄███▄         ▄██▀
            ███      ███▀                ▀███      ███            ███       ███▀███       ███
            ███     ███▀                  ▀███     ███             ▀██▄   ▄██▀   ▀██▄   ▄██▀
            ███     ███                    ███     ███               ███▄██▀       ▀██▄██▀
            ███     ███                    ███     ███                ▀███▀         ▀███▀
            ███     ███                    ███     ███                 ███           ███
            ███     ███▄                  ▄███     ███                 ███           ███
            ███      ███▄                ▄███      ███                 ███           ███
           ███▀       ▀███▄            ▄███▀       ▀███                ███           ███
██▄▄▄  ▄▄▄███▀          ▀████▄▄    ▄▄████▀          ▀███▄▄▄  ▄▄▄██     ███           ███
▀▀████████▀▀              ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀              ▀▀████████▀▀     ███           ███
........T H E   F U T U R E.................
......................o f   B E A U T Y

▀█▄             ▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▀█▄      ▄▄███▀▀▀▀
    ▄██     ▀▀▀     ▄▄▄▄
 ▄▄▄ ██         ▄     ▀▀██▄
▀█▀█▀█▀▄       █▄     ▄██▀
               ▀████████
               ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀

▄▄
     ▀█▀▀▀

█▄
     ███████▀▀▀
    █▄
      ▀▀▀▀▀
allthebitandbobs

Activity: 322

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2017, 12:51:59 AM

wirex debit card is pretty good just deposit bitcoin convert to your debit card and there you some fiat .There fees due up the ass  .There is TENX   as well but no idea how good they are

░▓██████████████░
    ░▒██            ▒██▒░         ▓█████▓                               ░█████▒               ███                   
█████▓░     ██████░   ▒▓████      ██░░░▓█▓                             ▒███▒▓███              ███                     
██        █▓▒▒▒▒▒▓▓█▓▒    ██     ▒█▓    ██                             ███   ▒██▒                                 
▓█      ░█▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓█░  █▓     ▓█▒   ▒█▓  ░████▓    █████   ░█████▓  ██▓    ██▓  ███████▓   ▓██   ▒█████▓   ███████▓
░█░    ░█▓▒▒░░░░░▒ ░▒██  ░█░     ██    ██░  ██  ▓█▒  ██░ ▒█▓  ▓█▓  ██  ██▓    ██▓  ███▒ ▓███  ███  ▒██▓ ▒██▒  ███▒ ▓███
 ██    ██▒░░░▒▒ ░░▒▒▓█▒  ██     ▒█▓    ██  ██   ▒█▒ ▓█░   █▓  ██   ██  ██▓    ██▓  ███   ███  ███  ▓██   ██▓  ███   ███
 ▒█░ ░▒█▒▒▒░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒█ ░█▒     ▓█░   ▒█▓  ███████  ███████░ ░█▓   ██  ██▓    ██▓  ███   ███  ███  ▓██   ███  ███  ░███
  ██ ░██▓▒▒░░░▒▒▒▒░░░█░ ██      ██    ██░ ▒█▓░▒░░  ░█▓░▒░░░  ▓█░  ▒█▒  ██▓    ██▓  ███  ░███  ███  ▓██   ███  ███  ░███
   ██  █▓██▓▒▒▒▒░▒▒▓█▒ ██      ▒█▓   ░██  ██       ▓█░       ██   ██   ███   ▒██▒  ███  ░███  ███  ▓██   ██▓  ███  ░███
    ██    ▒▓███████▓  ██       ██▒  ▒██   ██  ░██  ▓█░  ██░ ░██  ▓█▓   ▓██▓▒▒███   ███  ░███  ███  ░██▓░▓██▒  ███  ░███
     ██░       ░    ░██        ██████▓    ▒█████   ░█████░  ▓█████▓     ▒█████▓    ███  ░███  ███   ▒█████▒   ███  ░███
      ▒██          ██▒                                      ██                                                   
        ▒██░     ▓██                                       ▒█▓                                                        
          ▓██░ ▓██░                                        ██░                                                        
            ▒██▓
Tor Integrated & Secured
pinkflower

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 04:31:42 AM

The ideal scenario is a world where we deal with bitcoins directly between people and not converting to fiat at all. This is not

currently a good option, because not all countries and merchants within countries accepts Bitcoin as a currency. We currently

move between Fiat and Bitcoin, because we need more merchant adoption.  Angry

But how can we have merchant adoption if the people themselves dont want to spend their BTC because it an investment to them like gold, not money or a currency.

If you go to a merchant who accepts BTC and cash, which one would you use? Of course cash because who cares about it. While BTC could go to $100,000 in a few years.

██        ███         ███                         ███
███        ▀▀▀  ███    ███                         ▀▀▀
███████▄   ███  █████  ███     ▄█████▄   ▄█████▄   ███   ▄█████▄
██  ▀███  ███  ███▀▀  ███    ███▀ ▀███ ███▀ ▀███  ███  ███▀ ▀▀
██   ███  ███  ███    ███    ███   ███ ███   ███  ███  ███
███  ▄██▀  ███  ███    ███    ███▄ ▄███ ███▄ ▄███  ███  ███▄ ▄▄
███████▀   ███  ▀████  ▀████   ▀█████▀   ▀███████  ███   ▀█████▀
                                         ▄▄   ███
                                        ▀██████▀
||
b
COUPON CODE
[ OFIE-2AHG ]
|
player514
Legendary

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 05:34:19 AM

For now, I'd suggest converting to fiat but that's just because Bitcoin is not accepted on a super wide scale. Once it starts being taken in by more corporations and businesses, you can hold Bitcoin instead and use that. The only issue with using Bitcoin on a daily basis is the volatility of it. You may pay 5$ for something in the moment but that might end up being worth 7$ the next day.

Siren

Activity: 210

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 08:58:00 AM

Right now converting to fiat is a must requirement, because with bitcoin we haven't got that acceptance in all markets same as that we use traditional currency. So, till such an situation exists we are supposed to convert and use it. Partly the direct acceptance from several companies have been getting increased.

Yeah, the situation today is that not all merchants are into bitcoin because of so many factors that's why we still need to convert our bitcoin to fiat and then buy things that we want through online. However, bitcoin is really gaining a good traction and maybe, just maybe we are going to see more online merchants accepting it as mode of payment. But currently, we need to convert it to used them as cash or just hodl on your bitcoin as a form of investment.

bubblebit

Activity: 280

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 11:52:55 AM

move between Fiat and Bitcoin, because we need more merchant adoption.  Angry

But how can we have merchant adoption if the people themselves dont want to spend their BTC because it an investment to them like gold, not money or a currency.

If you go to a merchant who accepts BTC and cash, which one would you use? Of course cash because who cares about it. While BTC could go to $100,000 in a few years.

This goes my vote, it is business on merchant and most countries is not adapting to spent they're bitcoin in stores. We can't blame them and even ourselves from holding one for we won't compromise the reality of future profits. It's regrettable to even think about spending it without exchanging it to fiat. In some it's look the same but it isn't, it's actually on your own perception that reflects it.
Adbitco

Activity: 308

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 12:00:31 PM

Yeah, the situation today is that not all merchants are into bitcoin because of so many factors that's why we still need to convert our bitcoin to fiat and then buy things that we want through online. However, bitcoin is really gaining a good traction and maybe, just maybe we are going to see more online merchants accepting it as mode of payment. But currently, we need to convert it to used them as cash or just hodl on your bitcoin as a form of investment.
Yes I agree there's a difference between what it is and what it should be, bitcoin also being a currency should have been accepted by almost all the merchants, businesses, various services providers etc but the fact is that it's not so. So when you don't have much options to buy things which you want to or which you need, you eventually have to convert them to fiat but yes once efforts are made and bitcoin becomes a global currency only then we won't be needing to convert it to fiat. I hope that we will be able to buying goods, services, and anything we may think of with bitcoin soon and there will be no need to convert it to fiat.
Mister1k

Activity: 436

MatrixCoin - Creating Bright Future Together

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 12:22:08 PM

This goes my vote, it is business on merchant and most countries is not adapting to spent they're bitcoin in stores. We can't blame them and even ourselves from holding one for we won't compromise the reality of future profits. It's regrettable to even think about spending it without exchanging it to fiat. In some it's look the same but it isn't, it's actually on your own perception that reflects it.

predominantly user and stores to access with our bitcoin very less in the market or any places in the world. We need to get more adoption get the people to invest on bitcoin or eth based projects. As of now exchanging bitcoin into fiat is the good option to use the money everywhere instead of searching concern shop.

██████████.......█████......
████████████.....███████.....
███....█████.....███████.....
████....██████...█████████....
██████......██████████...█████████....
█████......██████......████....██...█████████....
█████......██████......████....███.███████████...
███...................█████████████████.███████████...
███..███..█████.......██████████.████████████.█████████..
███..█████.......██████████.████████████.█████████..
█████.......██████████.████████████.█████████..
██████......███...███████████...██████████.
██████......██.....█████████.....██████████
██████████.....█████████.....██████████

██
█  ██  █
█  ██  █
█  ██  █
█  ██  █
█  ██  █
█  ██  █
█  ██  █

█  ██  █

█  ██  █

█  ██  █

█  ██  █

██

██
█  ██  █
█  ██  █
█  ██  █
█  ██  █
█  ██  █
█  ██  █
█  ██  █

█  ██  █

█  ██  █

█  ██  █

█  ██  █

██

➤  TWITTER
➤  FACEBOOK
➤  INSTAGRAM
onrise

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 03:12:09 PM

You can buy in alot of stores so what will be the point in the future i think will be a most have cryptocurrency payment system

This could be scenario where the country has already legalized or accepted bitcoin. So that businesses will accept this as a payment mode. For countries of uncertainty,es with btc it will take some years before such currencies is being accepted by stores for purchases of goods.

▀▀▄   ▀▀▄   █▀  ▄█████▀▀
    ▀▀▄   ▀▀▄▄▄█████▀▀
       ▀▀▄   ████▀▀
          ▀▀▄█▀▀
 ▀▀▄   ▀▀▄   █▀  ▄█████▀▀
    ▀▀▄   ▀▀▄▄▄█████▀▀
       ▀▀▄   ████▀▀
          ▀▀▄█▀▀
[]|
Irvinn

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 02:42:45 AM

Although it is now better not to exchange the crypto currency for fiat money, however, it is necessary to make certain purchases as necessary and, in connection with the still existing difficulty, to do it directly using the crypto currency, the need for such exchange will be for a long time and probably will not be completely eliminated. Therefore, I believe that the exchange between fiat and crypto currency is needed and it will exist for a long time.

Kingofbitcoin12345

Activity: 126

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 03:05:30 AM

Maybe on my mental incapacity to ignored bitcoin is,, I have this in mind even if it looks the same in situation.. As a bitcoin user and addictive to it.. I think I can't spent bitcoin as it is without exchanging it to fiat/local currency.. I have this feeling of regrets afterwards when I have done it.. So it is necessary for some or for me because it makes me not to think too much..

The future of money has arrived   ═══▌▌     TRUCKCOIN     ▐▐═══   For The Fastest Decentralized Global Market
《  ICO starts of Dec 1 st, 2017       ANN Thread     WhitePaper     Twitter     Facebook     Google+
═══════════════════     Powered by GoldenHill International     ═══════════════════
Casdinyard

Activity: 560

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 06:54:36 AM

You have a point sir. But we can't say that we're rich if all our money is in cryptos.
We can only consider ourselves rich when we already converted our coins into fiat. In that way we can buy
anything that we want without limit. Purchasing through bitcoin is very limited, we all knew that because bitcoin aren't yet acceptable in everywhere. Converting cryptos into fiat is still essential for me, it's not the old fashioned way but I think it's the wisest move.

Will.Smith

Activity: 154

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 01:07:33 AM

With current economic situation it's impossible. But in the distant future it should be something like that. Goverment interested in it a lot. They can have more control without fiat than with it.

savioroshan

Activity: 420

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 05:34:56 AM

At present, I am not converting any of my coins to fiat. As you can see, all cryptocurrency's price is increasing day by day. So its better to keep all the coins without converting into fiat. And I hope very soon most of the reputed or branded shops will start accepting cryptocurrencies. Because now bitcoin and all cryptocurrencies have become very popular . So all the international and local brands will be forced to keep cryptos as one of the payment modes.

██        ███         ███                         ███
███        ▀▀▀  ███    ███                         ▀▀▀
███████▄   ███  █████  ███     ▄█████▄   ▄█████▄   ███   ▄█████▄
██  ▀███  ███  ███▀▀  ███    ███▀ ▀███ ███▀ ▀███  ███  ███▀ ▀▀
██   ███  ███  ███    ███    ███   ███ ███   ███  ███  ███
███  ▄██▀  ███  ███    ███    ███▄ ▄███ ███▄ ▄███  ███  ███▄ ▄▄
███████▀   ███  ▀████  ▀████   ▀█████▀   ▀███████  ███   ▀█████▀
                                        ▄▄   ███
                                        ▀██████▀
||
b
COUPON CODE
[ OFIE-2AHG ]
|
gekon

Activity: 70

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 05:56:26 AM

- If you want to turn your fiat into your crypto you have to buy Bitcoin then use that bitcoin (main digital currency ) to buy crypto.
- If you want to turn your crypto into fiat, you have to sell your crypto into Bitcoin then exchange bitcoin back into fiat.
So everything between Fiat and crypto will need Bitcoin at middle.
TrumpD

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 04:16:16 PM

Yes, it is still very necessary. The crypto space is minuscule compared to the amount of business conducted in fiat. If you take a good look at buying goods and services , how many businesses accept crypto currencies as valid payment method? Less than one percent. The adoption rate has to increase exponentially before things will reach a level when you can hold your coins without needing to convert to fiat. Only bitcoin comes close anyway and companies like Bitpay are making a killing from this situation.
Kevin77
Legendary

Activity: 1092

Crypto-News.net: News from Crypto World

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 12:02:06 PM

I don’t think there is any other way one can spend his or her bitcoin without having to exchange it to fiat, so we are only left with that option.
But if you’ve got enough money to spend, it will be best to overlook spending the money in your bitcoin wallet, and manage yourself with your Fiat; price is going up quickly, so what else can I say ?

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
          ▄██████████████████▄
       ▄████████████████████████▄
 ▄▄  ▄████████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████████████▄
 ▀▀█████████████████████████████████▄
   ██████████████████████████████████
   ▀████████████████████████████████▀
    ▀██████████████████████████████▀
     ▀▀██████████████████████████▀
        ▀██████████████████████▀
           ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀

Marry Finch

Activity: 112

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 08:44:15 PM

The need to convert the crypto currency into fiat and vice versa will always be, as some will try to invest in the crypto currency, others - to derive the earned. To buy goods and services in most cases with the use of altcoins does not go directly, since sellers of goods and services do not need such altcoys. Therefore, altkoins are usually transferred first to bitcoin, and then the necessary purchase is made either for bitcoin, however, most often bitcoin is preliminarily transferred to the local currency. In some cases, the transfer to local currency is allowed directly through widespread altcoyins, such as monero, litecoin, ethereum. Exchange in each country there are different, so there is no need to list them.

entrepmind23

Activity: 266

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 02:33:23 AM

I don’t think there is any other way one can spend his or her bitcoin without having to exchange it to fiat, so we are only left with that option.
But if you’ve got enough money to spend, it will be best to overlook spending the money in your bitcoin wallet, and manage yourself with your Fiat; price is going up quickly, so what else can I say ?

There are merchants and stores that accept bitcoin as payment but there are only a few right now and mostly the items that we need for our basic needs are found in groceries which does not accept bitcoin as payment yet thus we need to convert to fiat to spend on things. I do agree to you OP that if it is possible not to spend the bitcoin in my wallet then I would just save it for long term investment because it is getting hard earning those coins and more expensive buying it.

Maybe time will come when there is no need to convert it as we would be spending it like fiat nowadays and a satoshi would be much more valuable that it is now. Bitcoin is more like a store of value for now but maybe there comes a time when we truly regard it as a currency and totally eliminate fiat but I think it would still be a long time for it to happen.

▄
                 ▄▄████████▄▄         ▄▄██
 ▄▄           ▄██▀▀        ▀▀██▄    ▄███▀
 ▀███▄▄     ▄█▀                ▀█▄▄█████▀
  ▀██████▄▄█▀                ▄▄███████▀
   ▐█████████▄           ▄▄███████████
     ▀█████████▄▄      ▄█████████████
       ▀██████████    ███████████████
        ▐▀█████████  █████████████▀ ▐▌
        ▐▌ ▀▀██████ ▐███████████▀   ▐▌
        ▐▌      ▀██ ▐█████████▀     ▐▌
         █        ▀  ██████         █
         ▐█          ▐█████▄       █▌
          ▀█▄         ▀██████▄   ▄█▀
            ▀█▄         ▀█████▌▄█▀
              ▀██▄▄       ▀▄▄██▀
                ▀▀████████▀▀
T
.ANGEL TOKEN.
[]

▄
 ▄▄           ▄██▀▀        ▀▀██▄    ▄█▀█▀
 ▀█▀█▄▄     ▄█▀                ▀█▄▄█  ▄█▀
  ▀█  ▀▀█▄▄█▀                ▄▄██░   █▀
   ▐▄▄  ░░░▀█▄           ▄▄█▀▀░░░   ▄█
     ▀█▄ ░░░▒▒█▄▄      ▄██▒▒▒▒▒░    █
       ▀▄▄ ░░▒▒▒▓█    ██▒▒▒▒▒▒░   ▄▄█
        ▐▀█▄░░▒▒▓██  █▓▒▒▒▒▒▒░  ▄█▀ ▐▌
        ▐▌ ▀▀█▒▓███░▐█▓▒▒▒▒░░ ▄█▀   ▐▌
        ▐▌      ▀██ ▐█▓▓▒▒▄▄▄█▀     ▐▌
         █        ▀  █▓█▀▀█         █
         ▐█          ▐▄▓░ █▄       █▌
          ▀█▄         ▀█▒░ ▀█▄   ▄█▀
            ▀█▄         ▀█▄▄▄█▌▄█▀
              ▀██▄▄       ▀▄▄██▀
                 ▀▀████████▀▀
kwaasteniet

Activity: 938

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 05:15:02 PM

There will definetly come a day when you wont need to. Just this summer over a quarter million stores in Japan began accepting bitcoin.
I can guarantee with that many stores, all your necessities would be covered. Now the issue is, its hard giving up bitcoin for goods in the respect that bitcoin is a commodity with an ever increasing value. It would be interesting to see what happens if a society only uses a currency that increases rather than decreases in value.
It seems that it may stifle purchasing.
Fatunad

Pundi X- Any store can buy, sell & accept Crypto!

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 05:41:58 PM

There will definetly come a day when you wont need to. Just this summer over a quarter million stores in Japan began accepting bitcoin.
I can guarantee with that many stores, all your necessities would be covered. Now the issue is, its hard giving up bitcoin for goods in the respect that bitcoin is a commodity with an ever increasing value. It would be interesting to see what happens if a society only uses a currency that increases rather than decreases in value.
It seems that it may stifle purchasing.
It would really be a tough decision specially if you are a person who do think up on the possibilities of the capabilities of bitcoin specially on future aspects.You would really have a doubt anytime you would decide up to buy up goods by using your bitcoin directly since you do know that this coin would potentially give you interest as the time goes by and rather than using your bitcoin you will still use up your local fiat to purchase physical goods.

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄   ▄
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▄▀
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▀ ▀▄

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      ▄▄▄        ▄▄▄  ▄▄▄           ▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▄▄▄
  ██████████▄   ███        ███  ████▄         ███  ███████████▄    ███
  ███     ▀███  ███        ███  ██████▄       ███  ███      ▀███   ███
  ███      ███  ███        ███  ███ ▀███▄     ███  ███        ███  ███
  ███     ▄███  ███        ███  ███   ▀███▄   ███  ███        ███  ███
  ██████████▀   ███▄      ▄███  ███     ▀███▄ ███  ███       ▄███  ███
  ███▀▀▀▀▀       ███▄▄▄▄▄▄███   ███       ▀██████  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀   ███
  ███             ▀████████▀    ███         ▀████  █████████▀▀     ███
  BUY
  SELL
ACCEPT
    ███████████████████████████
  CRYPTOCURRENCY
███████████████████████████
Pearls Before Swine

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 05:50:03 PM

Right now, and I speak for myself here, if I need extra money (like this week),
I do need to convert bitcoin to fiat.  My phone company doesn't take bitcoin,
nor my landlord, utility company, and grocery store.   All of those I pay with
fiat.  Crypto is and always will be an investment for me and not a currency,
and that's exactly why.  Nobody I need to pay accepts it.

All of that hopefully will change in the future, but right now it's definitely not
the case.
Sadlife

Why so serious?

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 12:49:38 AM

The exchange between crypto currency to fiat is still far from over unless countries started adopting it and legalize it then it wont be neccessary anymore to convert it to fiat. Cause if a country started accepting bitcoin then you can pay any businesses with bitcoin whether its a resto bar,restaurant, hotel or mall. I think the most efficient way to convert crypto to fiat is find a site that lets you convert into currency from my country we have coins.ph although the fees is quite high but its better than nothing.

▄████▄       
██████       
▀████▀       
▀██████      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   
▄▄█████  ▄██████████████████▄
▄██████▀██  ████████████████████
▄█████▀    ▀  ████████████████████
▄█████▀         ███ ████████████ ███
██████▀          ███ ████████████ ███
███████           ███ ████████████ ███

▄████▄                  ███████   
██████                 ▄██████     
▀████▀                ▄█████▀     
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      ▄    ▄█████▀       
▄██████████████████▄  ██▄ █████▀         
████████████████████  ██████▀▀           
████████████████████  ██████▄             
███ ████████████ ███                     
███ ████████████ ███                     
███ ████████████ ███                       
  [    |    ████████████████████████
████████████████████████
███            ▀████████
███  ███████  ▄  ▀██████
███           ██▄  ▀████
███  ███████  ████▄  ███
███                  ███
███  ██████████████  ███
███                  ███
███  ██████████████  ███
███                  ███
████████████████████████
████████████████████████
  ] 
FACEBOOK  )   (  TWITTER  )
  SUBSCRIBE NOW!!! 
INSTAGRAM  )  (  LINKEDIN  )
btcton

Activity: 952

Professional SysAdmin / Hobbyist Developer

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 03:44:10 AM

The exchange between crypto currency to fiat is still far from over unless countries started adopting it and legalize it then it wont be neccessary anymore to convert it to fiat. Cause if a country started accepting bitcoin then you can pay any businesses with bitcoin whether its a resto bar,restaurant, hotel or mall. I think the most efficient way to convert crypto to fiat is find a site that lets you convert into currency from my country we have coins.ph although the fees is quite high but its better than nothing.

I don't think you quite understand how Bitcoin adoption works. First off, there is no real thing such as a country "legalizing" Bitcoin. Bitcoin is already legal in most places around the world and we still don't see it being adopted by businesses. There is little incentive for businesses to adopt it even if it is promoted in a certain country. As much as people here like to think otherwise, Bitcoin is not really a means to avoid taxes or have a more convenient way to transact (at least not yet). What do you mean by a country accepting Bitcoin, exactly? I can't understand what you are trying to say by that, as it is not up to a government to dictate what businesses or financial institutions should be using.

illusioNiZt

Activity: 364

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 04:49:29 AM

Most efficient and cost effective way of exchanging BTC to fiat is using your local exchanges for many reasons, of-course make sure they are trusted before you use them.

▄▄          ▄▄          ▄▄
████        ████        ████
▀▀    ▄▄▄   ▀▀   ▄▄▄    ▀▀
▄█████▄ ██ ▄█████▄
████████████████████
▄▄     ▀█████▀▄▄▄▄▀█████▀      ▄▄
████ ▐███████▌ ████ ▐████████  ████
▀▀     ▄█████▄▀▀▀▀▄█████▄      ▀▀
████████████████████
▀█████▀ ██ ▀█████▀ 
▄▄    ▀▀▀   ▄▄   ▀▀▀    ▄▄
▀▀          ▀▀          ▀▀

B L U Z E L L E
A decentralized database service for the world's dApps
ANN  Whitepaper  Twitter  Telegram  Medium   Reddit  Github
▄█████▄ ██ ▄█████▄
 ████████████████████
████████████████████
  ▀█████▀ ██ ▀█████▀ 

B L U Z E L L E
player514
Legendary

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 06:11:54 AM

Most efficient and cost effective way of exchanging BTC to fiat is using your local exchanges for many reasons, of-course make sure they are trusted before you use them.

The issue is that local exchanges can be potential scams. I'd say dealing with someone very trusted here who accepts escrow is better than dealing with a local exchanger. Overall, exchanged just boil down to what you're comfortable with though.

madwica

Activity: 630

VIABET.IO PRE-ICO | NOV 14

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 12:02:49 PM

It is not nessesary but this is one i love to do for trading, bitcoin to fiat even it has a huge gap on buy and sell i can make good profit on that situation just good timing is our key on this method.
I think for now lots of people do this because lots of altcoin now was continuous decreasing its value and its hard to predict when is the best time to buy and sell altcoin and most of them are turning to scam.

▄▄████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀      ▀▀███▄
  ██▀              ▀██
 ██                   █
█     ██  ██     ███ 
 █   ██   ██    ██ ██
  ██ ██    ██   ██   
█  ██     ██  ██     █     
 █                   ██
  ██▄              ▄██
   ▀███▄▄      ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀████████▀▀
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
.WORLD’S FIRST CLOUD BETTING PLATFORM.
♦    Whitepaper  Bounty  Telegram  Twitter  Facebook   
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
      ▄▄████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀      ▀▀███▄
  ██▀              ▀██
 █████      ██
██       ██           ██
██       ██▄       ██
██       ██▀▀       ██
██       ██           ██
 ██      ██
  ██▄              ▄██
   ▀███▄▄      ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀████████▀▀
Tungsten-1

Activity: 210

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 08:12:05 PM

The issue is that local exchanges can be potential scams. I'd say dealing with someone very trusted here who accepts escrow is better than dealing with a local exchanger. Overall, exchanged just boil down to what you're comfortable with though.
There is no doubt in this thing that there are so many scammers sitting in the local exchange market but this doesn’t mean that you stop converting your crypto into fiat or vice versa. You need to find some good trading exchange like that of Bittrex trading exchange. You’ll hardly find any insecurity while performing any transaction over there.

777Bitcoin

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 09:07:41 AM

When the country your living in has slow adaptation to bitcoin business and acceptance exchanging cryptocurrency into fiat is rampant and most of them are this who don’t do long term investments. It it clear now that to rage fiat out of individual system of living is for the government to legalized it and for the businesses to add it on they’re options.
syaripudin

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 03:38:58 PM

I have some bitcoin crypto in my wallet account and then when I need money to meet my daily needs of course I will trade some bitcoin crypto I have with paper money. then I will transfer to my account number and of course half bitcoin I have will keep me for a long term investment. I think the money I have to pay for fiat transfers that I have my account number is not too expensive so I am quite happy to do this.

█▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔█
█  🔒
SAFECRYPT.IO CRYPTOEXCHANGE   • WHITEPAPERTHREADWEBSITE 🚀 ICO IS LIVE  🔥JOIN NOW!🔥   █
█▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂█
reflector

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 06:10:04 PM

There is no doubt in this thing that there are so many scammers sitting in the local exchange market but this doesn’t mean that you stop converting your crypto into fiat or vice versa. You need to find some good trading exchange like that of Bittrex trading exchange. You’ll hardly find any insecurity while performing any transaction over there.

So why are you going in that there are many online exchanges which fits for us to start trading. I do trade my bitcoins with the localbitcoins.com only from the day I get into the bitcoin.
Now recent days their deposit fees only bothers me because it is additionally wasted my bitcoins I have in my online wallet or desktop wallet. I wish it to reduced because most trusted platform to sell our coins.

▄██▄  ▄▄
                 ▀███▄ ▀█
                   ▀███▄
             ███  █▄ ███▄ ▄██
             ▀███▄ ▀  ███▄ ▀ ▄▄▄▄
               ▀███▄▄ ▄▀███▄ ▀███▄
            ▄██  ▀████▄▀ ▀███ ▀███▄
          ▄███▄▄█▄ ▀████▄█████ ██▀▀██▄
        ▄██████████  ▀██████▀▀█▀ ▄▄ ███▄
       ██████▀▀██████▄ ▀███▀▀▄ ▄███ ██ ██▄
     ▄██████▄▄████████▀  ▀██▄  ███▀ ██ ███▄
    ████████████████      ▀█▀ ███▀ ███ ████
  ▄████████████████        █ ███▀ █▄▄  ▄███
▄████████████████▀          ████▄█████ ███▀
████████████████▀            ▀▀█ ▀▀██████▀
██████████████▀             ▄█▄██ ▀█████▀
█████████▀▀▀                ██████▄▄▄███
▀████████                   ▀██████████▀
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀                      ▀███████▀

▄          ▄███ ▄███                 ▄▄▄
  ▄▄▄              ▐██           ██▌  ██▌                ▀███▌
 ███▀              ▄██          ▐██▌ ▐██▌          ▄▄     ███
 ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄  ▄▄   ▄█████▌  ▄██▄██  ███  ███ ▄▄████▌  ███▄   ▐██▌▄██
▀██▌ ▀██████  ███▀███  ███████▐████████▌▐██████▌ ▐████▄  ███████
▐██▌ ▐██▀ ██ ███  ██▌ ███▀ ██▀ ▄██  ▐█▌▐██▀ ██▌  █▀ ███▄▐███▀██▌  ▄
███  ██▌ ██▌ ██▌ ▐██ ▐██▌ ▐██  ██▌  ██▌███  ██▌ ▄█ ▄ ███▐██ ▐██  ██
███▄███  ██▄▄██▄▄███▄███▄▄▄██▄███▌ ▐██▌▐██▄▄██▄██ █▄▄██▌██▌ ▐██▄██
 ▀█▀██▌  ▀███▀▀███▀██▀ ▀██▀▀▀████  ▐██  ▀███▀▀██  ▀███▀ ██   ▀██▀
█▀▀ ▄▄██
▄▄██▀▀▄▄
▀▀▄▄██▀▀
██▀▀▄▄██
▄▄██▀▀▄▄
▀▀▄▄██▀▀
██▀▀▄▄██
▄▄██▀▀▄▄
▀▀▄▄██▀▀
██▀▀▄▄██
▄▄██▀▀▄▄
▀▀▄▄██▀▀
██▀▀ ▄▄█
295% GROWTH IN SALES
TOKENIZING INFLUENCERS GLOBALLY
|130 PEOPLE TEAM
70 MARKETS
300,000 INFLUENCERS
|█▀▀ ▄▄██
▄▄██▀▀▄▄
▀▀▄▄██▀▀
██▀▀▄▄██
▄▄██▀▀▄▄
▀▀▄▄██▀▀
██▀▀▄▄██
▄▄██▀▀▄▄
▀▀▄▄██▀▀
██▀▀▄▄██
▄▄██▀▀▄▄
▀▀▄▄██▀▀
██▀▀ ▄▄█
ICO█▀▀ ▄▄██
▄▄██▀▀▄▄
▀▀▄▄██▀▀
██▀▀▄▄██
▄▄██▀▀▄▄
▀▀▄▄██▀▀
██▀▀▄▄██
▄▄██▀▀▄▄
▀▀▄▄██▀▀
██▀▀▄▄██
▄▄██▀▀▄▄
▀▀▄▄██▀▀
██▀▀ ▄▄█
Rana590

https://gexcrypto.io

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 01:54:56 PM

Just like earlier pointed out already, I exchange my bitcoins for fiat currency on localbitcoins.
I usually wish to sell whenever I need some cash to spend in the real world, since Bitcoin is not a accepted as a means of payment in my country.
But at anytime, I make sure that I still have some bitcoins left in my wallet.
I think most of people do this. Bitcoin is not fiat currency and it is not acceptable for all necessary work on any country. For this reason, people have to depend on fiat currency and they exchange bitcoin on their native currency. But it is the wisest decision to save some Bitcoin on own wallet.

Almat

Activity: 264

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 09:18:00 AM

It's necessary because very few vendors accept Bitcoin. I would spend Bitcoins on necessities if I could, but only if I don't have cash.
carlfebz2

Activity: 574

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 05:49:19 PM

Always go for those sites which are reputable and been known regarding on legitimacy on their service when it comes on exchanging your bitcoin to fiat itself but there are really some limitations which a certain individual would find out exchange would really be hard for them specially if the option on exchanging isn't available for them but well there are lots of alternative ways which you can eventually select and as being suggested just really be careful on to whom you are dealing with.

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
          ▄██████████████████▄
        ▀██████████████████████▀
           ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀

Mpamaegbu

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 03:49:45 AM

Converting cryptos to fiat before spending it is non-negotiable for those if us in Africa. We really can't spend them except we exchange them for paper money either online on in person. The crypto idea hasn't really caught up here like it is in Europe and Asia. So, I would say yes, conversion is necessary.
Rana590

https://gexcrypto.io

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 04:08:17 AM

Absolutely right. Bitcoin is not fiat money and we can't buy and use money through bitcoin. In order to do our own work fiat money is necessary. Then we need to exchange our bitcoin on our fiat currency which is accepted by everywhere.

Crypto Capital

Activity: 38

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 04:53:21 AM

If you are going to be converting crypto to fiat on a regular basis it just makes no sense to do anything but sell it yourself. It takes some time to build up reputation on the p2p sites like paxful or localbitcoins.com but if you are earning a steady stream of crypto's it's worth the investment as you'll be getting 5%-15% above the spot rate when you sell it yourself.
mmmmyah

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 05:14:58 AM

There is a crypto debit card available but it's subject to KYC as usual... but since it's backed by VISA .. essentially you can use it anywhere that accepts a VISA card ... that makes FIAT even less necessary except when you load the card... the day will come when everything will be priced in BTC
SirLancelot

Activity: 502

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 08:00:39 AM

When the country your living in has slow adaptation to bitcoin business and acceptance exchanging cryptocurrency into fiat is rampant and most of them are this who don’t do long term investments. It it clear now that to rage fiat out of individual system of living is for the government to legalized it and for the businesses to add it on they’re options.
In my opinion, there is no point of converting bitcoin into fiat. It is because of the reason that bitcoin is something more profitable and beneficial from profit point of view as compared to that of fiat. Even if there are less number of investors who are investing in bitcoin, you should hold your bitcoin as it is bitcoin which is going to give you more profit. Converting into fiat unless necessary is of no use.

.ZIGGER.      ███
  ███ ███
█ ███ ███
█ ███ ███
     ███
███ ███
███ ███
  ███ ███
███ ███
███ ███
███     █
███ ███
███
A Decentralized Crypto Marketplace
____ for Localized Shopping ____
[|FACEBOOK
TWITTER
SLACK
ICO  ▶  13th November 2017
GET YOUR 40% BONUS
IN FIRST 24 HOURS!
]      ███
  ███ ███
█ ███ ███
█ ███ ███
     ███
███ ███
███ ███
  ███ ███
███ ███
███ ███
███     █
███ ███
███
@prashant

Activity: 532

Storm Token

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 01:12:55 PM

It has become irrelevant to convert btc or altcoin to fiat unless you are need of it.now major potential altcoin also has become major investment asset that you can rely on get profit out of them.btc will increase day by day as more and more investor pop in so just hold it or do some trading to increase the quantity.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   STORM TOKEN    A decentralized micro-job marketplace   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Blog*
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     TOKEN GENERATION EVENT | November 7     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Burks

Activity: 337

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 01:26:50 PM

Converting cryptos to fiat before spending it is non-negotiable for those if us in Africa. We really can't spend them except we exchange them for paper money either online on in person. The crypto idea hasn't really caught up here like it is in Europe and Asia. So, I would say yes, conversion is necessary.

Yeah you are right we can't say bitcoin is accepted everywhere so we have to convert it into fiat currency.But when everyone started to use cryptos there will be no need for conversion maybe that will happen in 2025.In today's situation the conversion is important to buy or pay anyone.
liuqi

Activity: 336

1st Vehicle Lifecycle Blockchain

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 02:08:11 PM

It has become irrelevant to convert btc or altcoin to fiat unless you are need of it.now major potential altcoin also has become major investment asset that you can rely on get profit out of them.btc will increase day by day as more and more investor pop in so just hold it or do some trading to increase the quantity.

If you the person earning bitcoin or altcoins is whale, he does not need to sell out the coins all the time but if you are from the middle class family to console your needs you will sell the coins all the time.
Since price increasing every day due to the effect of future hard fork you can hold the bitcoin till November 25, then you can sell out for future.

▀▀▄   ▀▀▄   █▀  ▄█████▀▀
    ▀▀▄   ▀▀▄▄▄█████▀▀
       ▀▀▄   ████▀▀
          ▀▀▄█▀▀
 ▀▀▄   ▀▀▄   █▀  ▄█████▀▀
    ▀▀▄   ▀▀▄▄▄█████▀▀
       ▀▀▄   ████▀▀
          ▀▀▄█▀▀
[]|
nl247

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 04:01:31 PM

In my opinion, there is no point of converting bitcoin into fiat. It is because of the reason that bitcoin is something more profitable and beneficial from profit point of view as compared to that of fiat. Even if there are less number of investors who are investing in bitcoin, you should hold your bitcoin as it is bitcoin which is going to give you more profit. Converting into fiat unless necessary is of no use.
Sure, there is no point since most people after all are earning or purchasing to keep for long term. However, we cannot exempt some freelancers who has moved into the space of cryptocurrency and their basic earnings and gigs revolves around that, in cases like this, withdrawal to fiat is necessary except it they do not have any responsible to shoulder anyway. But for someone with responsibilities, it is just like earning normal salary and saving some percentage up for the future.
supercanada1

Activity: 406

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 06:19:56 PM

It's necessary because very few vendors accept Bitcoin. I would spend Bitcoins on necessities if I could, but only if I don't have cash.
Not now but the bitcoin is being the part of the bitcoin and the value of eh bitcoins is increasing more and more. The bitcoin is being accept by all kind of the people and it is increasing the value of the bitcoin, buy the bitcoin and then hold the bitcoin for the long time, the money is having the huge circle and it is the best thing to buy more and more thing that the simple things we use to buy through the money.

▄▄████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀      ▀▀███▄
  ██▀              ▀██
 ██                   █
█     ██  ██     ███ 
 █   ██   ██    ██ ██
  ██ ██    ██   ██   
█  ██     ██  ██     █     
 █                   ██
  ██▄              ▄██
   ▀███▄▄      ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀████████▀▀
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
WORLD’S FIRST CLOUD BETTING PLATFORM
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
      ▄▄████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀      ▀▀███▄
  ██▀              ▀██
 █████      ██
██       ██           ██
██       ██▄       ██
██       ██▀▀       ██
██       ██           ██
 ██      ██
  ██▄              ▄██
   ▀███▄▄      ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀████████▀▀
GoodLuck2

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 08:12:36 PM

You are right in this regard bitcoin have earned fame and game but it doesn’t up to that mark of being prevailed all over the world. Even if you consider only that countries that have made some amazing things regarding bitcoin, they don’t have that much access and acceptance for it. So better is to have converted in fiat, it mostly benefits you.

███           ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄           ███       ▀███          ▀██▄ ▄██▀          ███▀
            ███         ▄████▀▀    ▀▀████▄         ███         ███          ▀█████           ███
            ███       ▄███▀            ▀███▄       ███          ▀██▄         ▄███▄         ▄██▀
            ███      ███▀                ▀███      ███            ███       ███▀███       ███
            ███     ███▀                  ▀███     ███             ▀██▄   ▄██▀   ▀██▄   ▄██▀
            ███     ███                    ███     ███               ███▄██▀       ▀██▄██▀
            ███     ███                    ███     ███                ▀███▀         ▀███▀
            ███     ███                    ███     ███                 ███           ███
            ███     ███▄                  ▄███     ███                 ███           ███
            ███      ███▄                ▄███      ███                 ███           ███
           ███▀       ▀███▄            ▄███▀       ▀███                ███           ███
██▄▄▄  ▄▄▄███▀          ▀████▄▄    ▄▄████▀          ▀███▄▄▄  ▄▄▄██     ███           ███
▀▀████████▀▀              ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀              ▀▀████████▀▀     ███           ███
           T H E   F U T U R E             
                       o f   B E A U T Y

▀█▄             ▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▀█▄      ▄▄███▀▀▀▀
    ▄██     ▀▀▀     ▄▄▄▄
 ▄▄▄ ██         ▄     ▀▀██▄
▀█▀█▀█▀▄       █▄     ▄██▀
               ▀████████
               ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀

▄▄
     ▀█▀▀▀

█▄
     ███████▀▀▀
    █▄
      ▀▀▀▀▀
xbl1008

Activity: 84

SMOKE EXCHANGE

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 04:28:42 AM

it depends on where you are i guess because not all country is widely bitcoin accepted and you still need to convert into fiat for you to buy goods you needed and for the goods that you wanted but the idea of this crypto currency is very brilliant because it will saves you time from withdrawing from the ATM whereas in bitcoin you can pay directly via QR code or manual sending a very convenient way that saves time and transaction fees, one thing this new medium of exchange is so broad that we can invest from in due to its fast capital appreciation. .

buy bitcoin!

SMOKE EXCHANGE         A REVOLUTION IN ADVERTISING FOR THE BILLION DOLLAR MARIJUANA INDUSTRY
JOIN THE PRESALE 50% BONUS | STARTS SEPT. 30
HOMEPAGE BITCOINTALK INSTAGRAM FACEBOOK TWITTER SLACK TELEGRAM
ThunderCatSteve

Activity: 448

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 04:40:43 AM

Absolutely right. Bitcoin is not fiat money and we can't buy and use money through bitcoin. In order to do our own work fiat money is necessary. Then we need to exchange our bitcoin on our fiat currency which is accepted by everywhere.
No doubt adoption is still in its early stage and truly, unless we want to deceive ourselves, except for some who receive their major earning with bitcoin and will need to withdraw part of it for upkeep, most people are looking forward to the long term holding.

So, even if we see much adoption from merchants, we might not really see much spendings for now except for some who already have more than enough and can gladly use some to buy somethings. Nevertheless, it is a gradual process and a time will come when bitcoin will be accepted more than we have now.

▄
            ▀█▄         ▀█████▌▄█▀
              ▀██▄▄       ▀▄▄██▀
                ▀▀████████▀▀
T
.ANGEL TOKEN.
[]

▄
            ▀█▄         ▀█▄▄▄█▌▄█▀
              ▀██▄▄       ▀▄▄██▀
                 ▀▀████████▀▀
deadsilent

Activity: 518

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 12:18:49 PM

Right now we don't have much options but convert them to fiat. It's because Bitcoin still not accepted as a mode of payment. It is because they are skeptical about Bitcoin. The fuctuations of price makes them hesitant. So we have to convert and be able to buy anything we need. Some online shops are accepting bitcoin as mode of payment but they are very rare. You can even count them with your own fingers. They have partnered with third parties like exchange so they can able to liquidate Bitcoin. But hopefully we see many companies, establishment or shops accepts Bitcoin in the future. Recently, Alibaba announced that they are going to accept Bitcoin. But due to stoppage of exchange ooerations. They will not be able to do that since the third parties(exchange) are still not be able to operate.

2. what is the most efficient and cost effective way you have found for the exchanging of crypto to fiat?

Me, we have a local wallet which you can convert your Bitcoin to fiat and cashout or send it to your bank account. This very convenient to me because you don't have to send your bitcoin to exchanges just to convert it to fiat. The wallet can do that and cost effective coz you only have to pay for sending or cashout process.

██
█  ██  █
█  ██  █
█  ██  █
█  ██  █
█  ██  █
█  ██  █
█  ██  █

█  ██  █

█  ██  █

█  ██  █

█  ██  █

██

██
█  ██  █
█  ██  █
█  ██  █
█  ██  █
█  ██  █
█  ██  █
█  ██  █

█  ██  █

█  ██  █

█  ██  █

█  ██  █

██

➤  TWITTER
➤  FACEBOOK
➤  INSTAGRAM
Koadharber

Activity: 413

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 01:30:52 PM

No doubt adoption is still in its early stage and truly, unless we want to deceive ourselves, except for some who receive their major earning with bitcoin and will need to withdraw part of it for upkeep, most people are looking forward to the long term holding.

So, even if we see much adoption from merchants, we might not really see much spendings for now except for some who already have more than enough and can gladly use some to buy somethings. Nevertheless, it is a gradual process and a time will come when bitcoin will be accepted more than we have now.
We are yet on adoption stage and developments is really gradually increasing which means we can really expect that soon many more merchants would able to accept bitcoins in exchange with their service and goods.For now we are still on the stage on actively exchanging our bitcoins in fiat because we know not all parts of the world have the same adoption on each places.

██
█  ██  █
█  ██  █
█  ██  █
█  ██  █
█  ██  █
█  ██  █
█  ██  █

█  ██  █

█  ██  █

█  ██  █

█  ██  █

██

██
█  ██  █
█  ██  █
█  ██  █
█  ██  █
█  ██  █
█  ██  █
█  ██  █

█  ██  █

█  ██  █

█  ██  █

█  ██  █

██

➤  TWITTER
➤  FACEBOOK
➤  INSTAGRAM
Wipro

Activity: 448

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 02:38:06 PM

We are yet on adoption stage and developments is really gradually increasing which means we can really expect that soon many more merchants would able to accept bitcoins in exchange with their service and goods.For now we are still on the stage on actively exchanging our bitcoins in fiat because we know not all parts of the world have the same adoption on each places.

Retailers acceptance on bitcoin is not grown in all the places. There are very few places in Europe and Northern America accepting bitcoin in some merchant stores. Other bitcoin now widely started using in online stores and many people are requesting for the API to add in their online stores. Soon amazon is also gonna accept bitcoin. You have to wait till some years to see bitcoin everywhere.

▀▀▄   ▀▀▄   █▀  ▄█████▀▀
    ▀▀▄   ▀▀▄▄▄█████▀▀
       ▀▀▄   ████▀▀
          ▀▀▄█▀▀
 ▀▀▄   ▀▀▄   █▀  ▄█████▀▀
    ▀▀▄   ▀▀▄▄▄█████▀▀
       ▀▀▄   ████▀▀
          ▀▀▄█▀▀
[]|
BarbieCasino

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 06:44:10 PM

Retailers acceptance on bitcoin is not grown in all the places. There are very few places in Europe and Northern America accepting bitcoin in some merchant stores. Other bitcoin now widely started using in online stores and many people are requesting for the API to add in their online stores. Soon amazon is also gonna accept bitcoin. You have to wait till some years to see bitcoin everywhere.
A lot of people are having the bitcoin now and they are making the bitcoin for the online shopping I don’t know why a lot of the people are holding the bitcoin just to sell it at the panic or to waste the bitcoin for the low price, it is the time to buy the bitcoin and then make the bitcoin the part of your life so buy more and it is easy to buy all the things you can buy from money then why you want to change it.

▄▄████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀      ▀▀███▄
  ██▀              ▀██
 ██                   █
█     ██  ██     ███ 
 █   ██   ██    ██ ██
  ██ ██    ██   ██  
█  ██     ██  ██     █    
 █                   ██
  ██▄              ▄██
   ▀███▄▄      ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀████████▀▀
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
WORLD’S FIRST CLOUD BETTING PLATFORM
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
      ▄▄████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀      ▀▀███▄
  ██▀              ▀██
 █████      ██
██       ██           ██
██       ██▄       ██
██       ██▀▀       ██
██       ██           ██
 ██      ██
  ██▄              ▄██
   ▀███▄▄      ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀████████▀▀
stepwilli

Activity: 408

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 10:34:06 AM

it depends on where you are i guess because not all country is widely bitcoin accepted and you still need to convert into fiat for you to buy goods you needed and for the goods that you wanted but the idea of this crypto currency is very brilliant because it will saves you time from withdrawing from the ATM whereas in bitcoin you can pay directly via QR code or manual sending a very convenient way that saves time and transaction fees, one thing this new medium of exchange is so broad that we can invest from in due to its fast capital appreciation. .

buy bitcoin!
Yes I also agree with you. Till date many people do not accept bitcoin as a regular currency and they want fiat or paper currency for their payments. It is therefore necessary to convert bitcoin into local fiat currency for purchasing something in local markets.

I think it will take more time to deal in bitcoin only and no need to convert bitcoin into any fiat currency, but we will have to wait for some time.

████████████████
                           ████████████████████████
                    ████████                      ██████
                   █████                █████       ███████
               █████                 █████████            ███
            ████   █████   ██████████████████████           ████
           ████   █████████████████████████████████          ████
         ███      ███████████         █████████████████         ████
         ██       ███████████        ██████████     ████████████  ███
       ███        ████████████████████       ██       ██████████   ███
      ████      █████████       ██████       ████     ███████████   ██
     ████     ████    ██     ███     ██████████████████████████     ███
     ██       ████   ███     ████    ██████    ███    █████████      ███
   ███      ████     ████████████████████████  ███      ████████      ███
   ███   ███████████████     ███████████████████████   ███   ███      ███
  ████ █████████████   ██   ██████████████████ ███████████   ████     ████
  ████ ███████████     ███████████        ████████    ████   ████       ██
  ████ ███████████     █████ ████          ███████    █████  ████       ██
  ████   ██████████  ████████████          ████████████   ██████████    ██
  ████    █████   ██████   ██████          ████  █████    ███████████   ██
  ████     ████    █████   ███████       █████████████     ██████████ ████
   ███     ████    ██████████ ███████████████████  ███    ███████████ ████
   ███      ████   ██    ██████████████████  ██    ████████████████   ███
   ████     █████████    ████████████████████████ ██████    █████     ███
     ██     █████████      ██    ████████ ████████████     ████      ███
      ███   ████████████████████████████  ████     ███    ███       ██
      ████  ██████████████████████   ████████      ███ █████       ███
       ████ ███████████      ███      █████████████████████      ████
         ███████████████     ████    █████   ██████████████      ███
          ████         ███████████████        ██████████████   ████
           ████         ████████████████     ██████████████  ████
              █████         ███████████████████       ██  █████
               █████         █████████████              █████
                   ██████       ██████             ███████
                        ██████████████  ████████████
                            ██████████████████████
Gaze Coin

BLOCKCHAIN-VR/AR TOKEN 

=
  [Facebook][Twitter][Telegram]
[Reddit] [Steemit]
Altas

View Profile WWW
October 19, 2017, 12:07:12 PM

As an user mentioned till date what we have got in terms of payment opportunities with bitcoin is very low. This might increase with time as more marketplace has started accepting bitcoin through intermediary service who get in terms of bitcoin and provide the vendor in terms of fiat.

n691309
Legendary

Activity: 1246

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 12:36:44 PM

It is not nessesary but this is one i love to do for trading, bitcoin to fiat even it has a huge gap on buy and sell i can make good profit on that situation just good timing is our key on this method.
I think for now lots of people do this because lots of altcoin now was continuous decreasing its value and its hard to predict when is the best time to buy and sell altcoin and most of them are turning to scam.
This is true for trading purposes. There is a way you can make a whole lot trading bitcoin to fiat using the local exchange. I have made a lot from this once there is a dip, there is just a fund set aside for that and I withdraw my coin and small part of the profit once I am satisfied leaving me with more coins at the end. You just have to be smart and fast with your decisions just like normal trading.

▄▄▄▄████
                        ███████████
                         ▀████████
         ▄██▄            ▄███████
       ▄██████▄        ▄██████▄
     ▄████▀▀████▄    ▄████▀▀████▄
   ▄████▀    ▀████▄▄████▀    ▀████▄
 ▄████▀        ▀██████▀        ▀████▄
▄████          ▄██████▄          ████▄
█████        ▄████▀▀████▄        █████
 █████▄    ▄████▀    ▀████▄    ▄█████
  ▀███████████▀        ▀███████████▀
    ██████▀▀            ▀▀██████▀
.PROPTHEREUM.
Alpha0One1

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 01:10:57 PM

For now, yes! Once the Crypto Credit card ICO's start delivering their products - Centra, TenX, Metal & MCO. We will be able to spend our crypto assets like any currency with those cards!

mrcash02

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 01:53:46 PM

A lot of people are having the bitcoin now and they are making the bitcoin for the online shopping I don’t know why a lot of the people are holding the bitcoin just to sell it at the panic or to waste the bitcoin for the low price, it is the time to buy the bitcoin and then make the bitcoin the part of your life so buy more and it is easy to buy all the things you can buy from money then why you want to change it.

It's because they can't buy things they are interested because the sellers don't accept Bitcoin yet. But if you don't want to convert Crypto to fiat to buy things you can use a debit card that convert Crypto to fiat instantly on each transaction you execute. I have seen on Youtube a guy using a debit card like this to order fast food and it worked very well... Probably this card takes some extra fee for itself on each transaction, but I'm not sure.

Kevin77
Legendary

Activity: 1092

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 02:41:42 PM

That does not necessarily mean. I don’t know about your country but in so many countries including mine, the government has not really declared their stance yet on bitcoin and activities are running normally in exchanges.
Unless the government decides to ban bitcoin and shut down all exchanges, I see no reason why it should be hard for anyone to withdraw into fiat. Maybe I am just saying this from my own experience anyway.

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
          ▄██████████████████▄
        ▀██████████████████████▀
           ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀

mostkey

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 03:10:18 PM

buy bitcoin!
indeed not all countries accept bitcoin clearly, but there must be someone who can pioneer bitcoin in order to enter quickly in his country, so that all countries can transact comfortably and infinite, even access transactions between countries do not need to cost expensive and even does not take long

BitDice[]               ▄▄███▄▄
           ▄▄██▀▀ ▄ ▀▀██▄▄
      ▄▄█ ▀▀  ▄▄█████▄▄  ▀▀ █▄▄
  ▄▄██▀▀     ▀▀ █████ ▀▀     ▀▀██▄▄
██▀▀ ▄▄██▀      ▀███▀      ▀██▄▄ ▀▀██
██  ████▄▄       ███       ▄▄████  ██
██  █▀▀████▄▄  ▄█████▄  ▄▄████▀▀█  ██
██  ▀     ▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀     ▀  ██
             ███████████
██  ▄     ▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄     ▄  ██
██  █▄▄████▀▀  ▀█████▀  ▀▀████▄▄█  ██
██  ████▀▀       ███       ▀▀████  ██
██▄▄ ▀▀██▄      ▄███▄      ▄██▀▀ ▄▄██
  ▀▀██▄▄     ▄▄ █████ ▄▄     ▄▄██▀▀
      ▀▀█ ▄▄  ▀▀█████▀▀  ▄▄ █▀▀
           ▀▀██▄▄ ▀ ▄▄██▀▀
               ▀▀███▀▀
        ▄▄███████▄▄
     ▄███████████████▄
    ████▀▀       ▀▀████
   ████▀           ▀████
   ████             ████
   ████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ████
▄█████████████████████████▄
██████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████████
████                   ████
████▄                 ▄████
████████▄▄▄     ▄▄▄████████
  ▀▀▀█████████████████▀▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀
▄▄████████████████████████████████▄▄
██████████████████████████████████████
█████                            █████
█████                     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████                   ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
█████                   ██          ██
██████████████████▀▀███ ██          ██
 ████████████████▄  ▄██ ██          ██
   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██          ██
             ██████████ ██          ██
           ▄███████████ ██████▀▀██████
          █████████████  ▀████▄▄████▀
[/]
KEPLER99

Activity: 168

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 05:08:09 PM

For now, yes! Once the Crypto Credit card ICO's start delivering their products - Centra, TenX, Metal & MCO. We will be able to spend our crypto assets like any currency with those cards!

Well not really because I am not agree with your point of view I like the bitcoin and I am investing in the bitcoin so buy the more bitcoin and be the best investor of the bitcoin a lot of the people are getting the income from and they are trying to make the circle of the bitcoin investing safe through the wallets and the safe use of the bitcoin is not the issue now.

I hold the bitcoin and the power of the bitcoin will be more than this in some years.

jonatuzc

Activity: 462

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 05:29:05 AM

It is mandatory because of the usability of bitcoin in the local markets. In my community lot of people even don’t know what is bitcoin and they will never accept a currency which has no physical existence. Therefore I think that converting bitcoin into fiat currency is very important if you want to use your bitcoin for buying something in the local markets. More time needs for direct use of bitcoin.

Bonpay
Global Blockchain Solution for Financial Freedom
Initial Token Sale ■■■ Whitepaper ■■■ Official thread ■■■ Slack
Bonpay Wallet & Сard - reliable bridge between crypto and fiat world
■■■ Always stay one step ahead ■■■
malikusama

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 03:19:55 PM

Not necessary in the countries or states who have already legalized bitcoin and many retailers and stores there are accepting bitcoins as payment method, but still in majority of the countries where bitcoin is not officially legalized there is a need of exchanging crypto to fiat for use.
Cryptos and bitcoins are more likely treated as an asset than just a currency, so people prefer to save it for future than to use it on daily basis.
I agree, I prefer localbitcoins.com because it is the convenient way to exchange crypto to fiat and vice versa.

▄████▄       
██████       
▀████▀       
▀██████      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   
▄▄█████  ▄██████████████████▄
▄██████▀██  ████████████████████
▄█████▀    ▀  ████████████████████
▄█████▀         ███ ████████████ ███
██████▀          ███ ████████████ ███
███████           ███ ████████████ ███

▄████▄                  ███████   
██████                 ▄██████     
▀████▀                ▄█████▀     
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      ▄    ▄█████▀       
▄██████████████████▄  ██▄ █████▀         
████████████████████  ██████▀▀           
████████████████████  ██████▄             
███ ████████████ ███                     
███ ████████████ ███                     
███ ████████████ ███                       
  [    |    ████████████████████████
████████████████████████
███            ▀████████
███  ███████  ▄  ▀██████
███           ██▄  ▀████
███  ███████  ████▄  ███
███                  ███
███  ██████████████  ███
███                  ███
███  ██████████████  ███
███                  ███
████████████████████████
████████████████████████
  ] 
FACEBOOK  )   (  TWITTER  )
  SUBSCRIBE NOW!!! 
INSTAGRAM  )  (  LINKEDIN  )
raven7886
Legendary

Activity: 980

Anonymous bitcoin mixer

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 07:20:31 PM

Some of them have been existing for some time though only for BTC. Last time I checked, xapo was doing something like that. However, with so many of these guys coming up lately, and also having some of them like Centra having many options for multiple coins, spending cryptos will start becoming an easy thing and as once as a merchant makes use of card for payment, this should be a smooth ride.

█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
BitBlender 

█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
MMA

Activity: 728

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 06:57:28 AM

It is mandatory because of the usability of bitcoin in the local markets. In my community lot of people even don’t know what is bitcoin and they will never accept a currency which has no physical existence. Therefore I think that converting bitcoin into fiat currency is very important if you want to use your bitcoin for buying something in the local markets. More time needs for direct use of bitcoin.
I think there are so many other factors which compel us to convert our bitcoin or any other crypt o currency in to fiat. For example the unavailability of  stores who are accepting bitcoin, in fact in most of the countries people even do not know about bitcoin, therefore  it is difficult to find such shops who are accepting bitcoin for shopping.

.ZIGGER.      ███
  ███ ███
█ ███ ███
█ ███ ███
     ███
███ ███
███ ███
  ███ ███
███ ███
███ ███
███     █
███ ███
███
[|FACEBOOK
TWITTER
SLACK
GET YOUR 40% BONUS
IN FIRST 24 HOURS!
]      ███
  ███ ███
█ ███ ███
█ ███ ███
     ███
███ ███
███ ███
  ███ ███
███ ███
███ ███
███     █
███ ███
███
btccashacc

Activity: 938

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 11:54:21 PM

Well I think it depends on which country you live, it is not necessary if your government support bitcoin as payment option where you can transaction with them freely, but for some countries transaction with bitcoin is prohibit so you must convert your bitcoin to the cash first, not only that lack of adoption is the main problem here not all the things that you can buy with bitcoin directly only a few merchants accept bitcoin as payment method and the fee is also higher if we compare to the cash.

.ZIGGER.      ███
  ███ ███
█ ███ ███
█ ███ ███
     ███
███ ███
███ ███
  ███ ███
███ ███
███ ███
███     █
███ ███
███
[|FACEBOOK
TWITTER
SLACK
GET YOUR 40% BONUS
IN FIRST 24 HOURS!
]      ███
  ███ ███
█ ███ ███
█ ███ ███
     ███
███ ███
███ ███
  ███ ███
███ ███
███ ███
███     █
███ ███
███
goaldigger

Activity: 56

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 10:08:43 PM

On our country, it is more convinient when you have a fiat than crypto. My crypto earnings are converted into fiat to become usefull. Crypto currencies are not existed on our local market and you will need to convert it into fiat with some charges and that is the way i hated. Instead of using crypto hand on hand, i will obliged to pay charges on my own money to convert it. It is more economical if we have a fiat to fiat / crypto to crypto exchange.

Burks

Activity: 337

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 05:00:29 AM

On our country, it is more convinient when you have a fiat than crypto. My crypto earnings are converted into fiat to become usefull. Crypto currencies are not existed on our local market and you will need to convert it into fiat with some charges and that is the way i hated. Instead of using crypto hand on hand, i will obliged to pay charges on my own money to convert it. It is more economical if we have a fiat to fiat / crypto to crypto exchange.

Like you said if we convert cryptos into fiat currency it is more convenient to use it on local market to buy what we needed.This is because in many place no good internet which is important for crypto transaction and still many people don't know what is bitcoin.At present it is much needed to convert crypto earnings in to fiat to make it useful which includes many costs.But in future i think it is not needed because all people will start to accept crypto.
nidacoinlove

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 05:28:28 AM

Like you said if we convert cryptos into fiat currency it is more convenient to use it on local market to buy what we needed.This is because in many place no good internet which is important for crypto transaction and still many people don't know what is bitcoin.At present it is much needed to convert crypto earnings in to fiat to make it useful which includes many costs.But in future i think it is not needed because all people will start to accept crypto.
This is a valid reason as well don't have the facility anywhere to directly buy goods from cryptocurrency. Even if we get this facility anywhere still in my opinion converting crypto into fiat is more convenient for domestic shopping. On each crypto transaction we are charged with a transaction fee so, if there are different places where we shop from in a day we will have to pay the transaction fee for each one separately. Paying with fiat is more convenient inorder this regard. I feel the better way for small payments is fiat.

▄     PROPTHEREUM          ASSET BACKED PROPERTY ON THE BLOCKCHAIN     ▄     PROPTHEREUM     
▌   CROWDSALE STARTS 20 NOVEMBER 2017   ▐     WhitePaper     ANN Thread     Facebook     Twitter
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Yuhee

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 08:27:37 AM

This is a valid reason as well don't have the facility anywhere to directly buy goods from cryptocurrency. Even if we get this facility anywhere still in my opinion converting crypto into fiat is more convenient for domestic shopping. On each crypto transaction we are charged with a transaction fee so, if there are different places where we shop from in a day we will have to pay the transaction fee for each one separately. Paying with fiat is more convenient inorder this regard. I feel the better way for small payments is fiat.

I see that their are already places acknowledging btc as a from of payment. But for us, it is hardly in the topic of any local markets if they are gonna accept it. I see some banners saying "bitcoin available here" but when i ask them, they have no idea what that it. It seems that it was just random banner given to them. I think it if better to pay iwht fiat because of the easy transaction rather than waiting for confirmation with just even 1 dollar item.

▄██
                                  ▄████
                                ▄██████
                              ▄████████
                            ▄██████████
                          ▄████████████
                        ▄██████████████
                      ▄████████████████
                    ▄██████████████████
                  ▄████████████████████
                ▄██████████████████████
▄███████████▀ ▄████████████████████████
██████████▀ ▄█████████████████████████▀
████████▀
██████▀
████▀
██▀

=
PARETO 

██
 █
██
 █
██
 █
  The first Peer to Peer Financial Content 
& Information Marketplace

██
 █
██
 █
██
 █
  Pre-Sale is now Live,
         with a 39% bonus!       

██
 █
██
 █
██
 █
              WHITEPAPER             
TELEGRAM ■■ FACEBOOK ■■ TWITTER ■■ LINKEDIN
     MEDIUM ■■ YOUTUBE ■■ GITHUB ■■ BOUNTY
Aamir1

Activity: 532

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 08:52:28 AM

what the most efficient way you have found for

I haven't found any way of avoiding the exchanging from crypto to fiat because it is not possible for me to spend cryptos in my country as there aren't any places accepting cryptocurrencies nor there are much people knowing about them. So i have no choice but to exchange them in order to spend them.

Localbitcoins.com is the most efficient and cost effective method for me to exchange my Bitcoins to fiat so far. I send my Bitcoins to the site, which of course costs me the transaction fees plus a small fee for the site as well, and then i sell them to someone from my country and get the money in a bank account. Some banks charge something around $1 for transactions and some none, so summing them all up, i may need to pay around $2 to $4 for exchanging them to fiat, and for me, that seems to be the most reasonable amount of fees i could pay for exchanging my crypto to fiat.

▄
            ▀█▄         ▀█████▌▄█▀
              ▀██▄▄       ▀▄▄██▀
                ▀▀████████▀▀
T
....ANGEL TOKEN....

▄
            ▀█▄         ▀█▄▄▄█▌▄█▀         
              ▀██▄▄       ▀▄▄██▀           
                 ▀▀████████▀▀             

BaraxLo

Activity: 437

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 02:41:22 PM

I see that their are already places acknowledging btc as a from of payment. But for us, it is hardly in the topic of any local markets if they are gonna accept it. I see some banners saying "bitcoin available here" but when i ask them, they have no idea what that it. It seems that it was just random banner given to them. I think it if better to pay iwht fiat because of the easy transaction rather than waiting for confirmation with just even 1 dollar item.
This is really a very good approach. At present, you can pay with bitcoin but paying with bitcoin is not a suitable option as compared to that of paying with paper money. It all depends on your needs. If you think there is a need of converting your crypto currency, then you should go for converting your crypto currency into paper money. Otherwise, keep on holding your bitcoins in your wallets.

███
      █████████████████████
       ███████████████████████
          ██████████████████████
                         ████████
         ████████████      ███████
          ███████████        █████
            █████████        ██████
                █████         █████
                █████         █████
                █████        ██████
                █████        █████
                █████      ███████
                █████    ████████
                ███████████████
                █████████████
                ██████████
IDivi ProjectI
  ◤
  ▶
  ◣
❖❖❖ THE FIRST ❖❖❖
USER-FRIENDLY CRYPTO
  ◥
  ◀
  ◢
ICO
◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆
Oct. 27th - Nov. 23rd

♦ Whitepaper
♦ Telegram
♦ Website

Daimon88

Activity: 136

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 03:57:26 PM

So why are you going in that there are many online exchanges which fits for us to start trading. I do trade my bitcoins with the localbitcoins.com only from the day I get into the bitcoin.
Now recent days their deposit fees only bothers me because it is additionally wasted my bitcoins I have in my online wallet or desktop wallet. I wish it to reduced because most trusted platform to sell our coins.
Even right from time, you don’t need to change to Fiat before you can actually trade. But no matter what, in some situations, it will be necessary to change to Fiat, cause you won’t be able to take care of somethings without Fiat.

peter0425

Activity: 294

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 04:04:48 PM

As far as my country is concern, there's no merchants who are still accepting bitcoin yet. So its only logical for me to really convert it to traditional fiat in order to maximized the use of it. Either localbitcoins.com or our local exchanges is the way. Although our local exchanges charges a little bit when converting our bitcoin, I'm fine with it as long as its instant withdrawal for me. We don't have a choice right now since bitcoin already already well known around the world hasn't been universally accepted as of date. It will take 3-5 years before we can truly used it as for micro-payments.

▄█████▄ ██ ▄█████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████
▀█████▀ ██ ▀█████▀ 

B L U Z E L L E
A decentralized database service for the world's dApps
ANN  Whitepaper  Twitter  Telegram  Medium   Reddit  Github
▄█████▄ ██ ▄█████▄
 ████████████████████
████████████████████
  ▀█████▀ ██ ▀█████▀ 

B L U Z E L L E
Kingofbitcoin12345

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 04:42:39 PM

Yes,, the root word for bitcoin not to be converted into fiat is “acceptance” that obviously the word our society not into.. The reality is the government itself is hesitant to make any policy about cryptocurrency for a reason they were the one who cares for our financial and economic instability.. They can’t risked those by doing what people/bitcoin users want but for the what is best for the country.. And sadly bitcoin is not yet at that level..

The future of money has arrived   ═══▌▌     TRUCKCOIN     ▐▐═══   For The Fastest Decentralized Global Market
《  ICO starts of Dec 1 st, 2017       ANN Thread     WhitePaper     Twitter     Facebook     Google+
═══════════════════     Powered by GoldenHill International     ═══════════════════
mastica

Activity: 616

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 06:47:17 PM

Well sometimes i do need money and im forced to exchange my coins into local fiat to pay, since at the moment i cant pay directly with my coins the bills and the products i wanna.
I do trade my coins with local people, with the p2p wich has always amazing deals and i dont loose a big fee, in some cases i get the rate of the moment with 10-12 dollars less, thats the comission of the buyer takes.

▄█████████████████████████████████▄
  ▄███████████████████████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████████████████████████
▄█████████████████████▀  ███████████████████▄
█████████████████████▀   ████████████████████
████████████████████     ████████████████████
██████████████████▀      ████████████████████
█████████████████▀       ████████████████████
████████████████                █████████████
██████████████▀                ██████████████
█████████████▀               ▄███████████████
████████████████████        ▄████████████████
████████████████████       ▄█████████████████
████████████████████      ███████████████████
████████████████████    ▄████████████████████
████████████████████   ▄█████████████████████
████████████████████  ███████████████████████
 ███████████████████████████████████████████
  █████████████████████████████████████████
    ▀███████████████████████████████████▀
         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Zap Store

.Decentralized Marketplace for Oracles.

Hamphser

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 07:25:29 PM

As far as my country is concern, there's no merchants who are still accepting bitcoin yet. So its only logical for me to really convert it to traditional fiat in order to maximized the use of it. Either localbitcoins.com or our local exchanges is the way. Although our local exchanges charges a little bit when converting our bitcoin, I'm fine with it as long as its instant withdrawal for me. We don't have a choice right now since bitcoin already already well known around the world hasn't been universally accepted as of date. It will take 3-5 years before we can truly used it as for micro-payments.
Even 3-5 years wont still be a guarantee that it would be already be transacted on most merchants globally.We wont know on what would happen ahead but yet seeing on the progress of bitcoin we can really presume that it would surely happen anytime soon but for now we dont have any choice but to stick on actively converting it because we do really need money on our basic needs but yet there are people did able to manage to hold up than on actively spending it because they do know the potential profits that it would give on future years to come.

███           ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄           ███       ▀███          ▀██▄ ▄██▀          ███▀
            ███         ▄████▀▀    ▀▀████▄         ███         ███          ▀█████           ███
            ███       ▄███▀            ▀███▄       ███          ▀██▄         ▄███▄         ▄██▀
            ███      ███▀                ▀███      ███            ███       ███▀███       ███
            ███     ███▀                  ▀███     ███             ▀██▄   ▄██▀   ▀██▄   ▄██▀
            ███     ███                    ███     ███               ███▄██▀       ▀██▄██▀
            ███     ███                    ███     ███                ▀███▀         ▀███▀
            ███     ███                    ███     ███                 ███           ███
            ███     ███▄                  ▄███     ███                 ███           ███
            ███      ███▄                ▄███      ███                 ███           ███
           ███▀       ▀███▄            ▄███▀       ▀███                ███           ███
██▄▄▄  ▄▄▄███▀          ▀████▄▄    ▄▄████▀          ▀███▄▄▄  ▄▄▄██     ███           ███
▀▀████████▀▀              ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀              ▀▀████████▀▀     ███           ███
           T H E   F U T U R E             
                       o f   B E A U T Y

▀█▄             ▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▀█▄      ▄▄███▀▀▀▀
    ▄██     ▀▀▀     ▄▄▄▄
 ▄▄▄ ██         ▄     ▀▀██▄
▀█▀█▀█▀▄       █▄     ▄██▀
               ▀████████
               ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀

▄▄
     ▀█▀▀▀

█▄
     ███████▀▀▀
    █▄
      ▀▀▀▀▀
justspare

Activity: 588

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 08:27:43 AM

Even right from time, you don’t need to change to Fiat before you can actually trade. But no matter what, in some situations, it will be necessary to change to Fiat, cause you won’t be able to take care of somethings without Fiat.
I must say that it all depends on your needs. If you think that there is a need of changing your crypto currency into paper money, then you can go for it. Otherwise, I don’t think so that there will hardly any reason of changing it into paper money. It is because of the reason holding of crypto currency especially bitcoin is the most preferable thing and it can help you earn much more money.

Bonpay
Global Blockchain Solution for Financial Freedom
Initial Token Sale ■■■ Whitepaper ■■■ Official thread ■■■ Slack
Bonpay Wallet & Сard - reliable bridge between crypto and fiat world
■■■ Always stay one step ahead ■■■
beerlover

Activity: 770

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 08:06:08 AM

Yes,, the root word for bitcoin not to be converted into fiat is “acceptance” that obviously the word our society not into.. The reality is the government itself is hesitant to make any policy about cryptocurrency for a reason they were the one who cares for our financial and economic instability.. They can’t risked those by doing what people/bitcoin users want but for the what is best for the country.. And sadly bitcoin is not yet at that level..
First and foremost, most of the leaders belief on what is best for the country simply balls down to what is best for them. So many of the financial institutions and people in power have monopolized, manipulated and controlled the whole system that it would be so hard for them to just declare bitcoin legal for usage, apparently still with the use of cash.

However, they will not  have no choice eventually, with the rate bitcoin is going and they will just end up finding a way to tax it at the end once you are converting to fiat.

Darklinkz

Activity: 98

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 01:01:38 AM

I know btc is very expensive now but I will still change it to fiat. Maybe rich investors are hoarding a lot of cryptos but I think the smart way is to exchange it in its pumping stage because it is volatile that means you can buy again once it falls.

katiecbell

Activity: 420

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 05:50:26 AM

I must say that it all depends on your needs. If you think that there is a need of changing your crypto currency into paper money, then you can go for it. Otherwise, I don’t think so that there will hardly any reason of changing it into paper money. It is because of the reason holding of crypto currency especially bitcoin is the most preferable thing and it can help you earn much more money.
In my opinion, there is no need of changing your crypto currency into paper money. It is because of the reason that with each passing day, all the crypto currencies especially bitcoin is gaining better reputation than the previous.

Now there are so many places from where you can get almost all the things which you actually need by paying with your bitcoin. You can shop, eat and buy the things quite comfortably.

█████  ██      ████████  ██████  ██████  ███    ███ ███    ███ ██    ██ ███    ██ ██ ████████ ██    ██      ██████  ██████  ██ ███    ██
██   ██ ██         ██    ██      ██    ██ ████  ████ ████  ████ ██    ██ ████   ██ ██    ██     ██  ██      ██      ██    ██ ██ ████   ██
███████ ██         ██    ██      ██    ██ ██ ████ ██ ██ ████ ██ ██    ██ ██ ██  ██ ██    ██      ████       ██      ██    ██ ██ ██ ██  ██
██   ██ ██         ██    ██      ██    ██ ██  ██  ██ ██  ██  ██ ██    ██ ██  ██ ██ ██    ██       ██        ██      ██    ██ ██ ██  ██ ██
██   ██ ███████    ██     ██████  ██████  ██      ██ ██      ██  ██████  ██   ████ ██    ██       ██         ██████  ██████  ██ ██   ████

▄█████▄▄      ▄▄█▄▄      ▄▄█████▄   
 ▄██████████▄  █████████  ▄██████████▄
█████████████▄ █████████ ▄█████████████
 ████████████  █████████  ████████████
  ▀████████▀  ███████████  ▀████████▀  
 ▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀   █████████████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄ 
 ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██ 
▄██████████████████ ██████████████████▄
██████████████████   ██████████████████
█████████████████     █████████████████
███████████████         ███████████████
 ████████████             ████████████
 ███████████               ███████████
  █████████▀               ▀█████████ 
   ████████                 ████████   
     █████▀                 ▀█████    
      ▀███                   ███▀      
         █                   █          

██     ██ ███████     ██████  ███████  ██████ ██ ██████  ███████     ████████ ██   ██ ███████     ███████ ██    ██ ████████ ██    ██ ██████  ███████
██     ██ ██          ██   ██ ██      ██      ██ ██   ██ ██             ██    ██   ██ ██          ██      ██    ██    ██    ██    ██ ██   ██ ██     
██  █  ██ █████       ██   ██ █████   ██      ██ ██   ██ █████          ██    ███████ █████       █████   ██    ██    ██    ██    ██ ██████  █████  
██ ███ ██ ██          ██   ██ ██      ██      ██ ██   ██ ██             ██    ██   ██ ██          ██      ██    ██    ██    ██    ██ ██   ██ ██     
 ███ ███  ███████     ██████  ███████  ██████ ██ ██████  ███████        ██    ██   ██ ███████     ██       ██████     ██     ██████  ██   ██ ███████
 ANN  BOUNTY  SONOHUB  eSPORTS  WEBWALLET 
ritsel02

Activity: 84

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 08:13:02 AM

Turning crypto into fiat is still necessary in my country.Though there are already merchants,agencies and electric companies accepting bitcoin as payment, but those are not here in my province and far to reach. Bitcoin is important because it is one source of our earnings but converting it into fiat is necessary too in order to have an easy way of buying and selling goods in the market because no one are accepting bitcoin here as payment and more people in this place are not aware about bitcoin . I just hope there are more merchants in our country accepting bitcoin as payment so that there is no need to convert it into fiat.
katrimans

Activity: 602

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 12:04:49 PM

Gold is more popular and widely accepted in the world than Bitcoin, but nobody has ever talked about it being a currency or whatsoever. I don’t know why people should be considering Bitcoin a currency, while it is meant to be a stock for investment. There is every need to convert your money to fiat when you feel you have made enough profit. That’s it

.ZIGGER.      ███
  ███ ███
█ ███ ███
█ ███ ███
     ███
███ ███
███ ███
  ███ ███
███ ███
███ ███
███     █
███ ███