Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 05:14:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The DEATH of Bitcoin Surfaces Again  (Read 3887 times)
Sate Jamu

Activity: 431
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 10:50:30 PM

I'm sure bitcoin prices will not reach $ 100, this is a temporary trend because many users panic in china, of course chinese users are preparing everything to re-invest bitcoin.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ▄█████████████████████████████████
 ██████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████
████[        ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████[     ▄█████████████      ██████████▄
████[    ▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀▀██████
████[   ]████                         █████
████[   ]████                         ]████
████[   ]████                         ]████
████[    ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄._       ]████
████[     ▀████████████████████▄      ]████
████[        ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄     ]████
████[                       ]████     ]████
████[                       ▄████     ]████
████[     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀     ]████
████[    ██████████████████████▀      ]████
████[     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀'        ]████
█████                                 █████
 ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████
 Y██████████████████████████████████████▀
  `"▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

S E S S I A

NEW GENERATION
SOCIAL NETWORK

█████████ █▄
█████████ ███▄
█████████▄▄▄▄▄
██████████████
██████████████
██████████████
██████████████
██████████████

GET APP

Get cashbacks from your
purchases and kickbacks
from your friends purchases
▄██

▀██
██████████████████████████████████

███▄
██████▄▄
██████████▄
█████████████▄▄
█████████████████▄
███████████████████
████████████████▀
████████████▀
█████████▀
█████▀▀
███
GET IN ON
Google Play
██████████████████████████████████
██▄
  █
  █
  █
  █
  █
██▀
▄██

▀██
█████████████████████████████████

,d██
        d███
  _o▄▄▄.███b▄▄▄▄▄
,▄██████▄ ▄███████
▄███████████████
███████████████
████████████████
▀█████████████████
 █████████████████
  ███████████████▀
   ▀████▀  ▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
█████████████████████████████████
██▄
  █
  █
  █
  █
  █
██▀
Zalfa_mui

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 01:21:40 AM

it is unlikely to happen, bitcoin will not die,,back to August 1, bitcoin has decreased almost 100% ,,but bitcoin can rise again and the higher the price ,,so don't panic and think positively

CraigWrightBTC

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 02:12:46 AM

Is this the beginning of the death of Bitcoin? Well, the topic is now resurrecting again now that Bitcoin just experienced one of the biggest bloodbaths ever in its trading history. And this the trend right now for the whole cryptocurrency market...we are seeing waves of red all over.

No wonder the FUD community is now having a fiesta...they think that this can be the start of the end of the world...I mean the end of Bitcoin and that it can crashed soon towards the $100 price.

Are they kidding me?
I know the basic your opinions and prediction bitcoins will be die because of the bitcoin's price went down more than $500 in one day, i could understood about that, you are in fear because of the fluctuation of bitcoin's price then made prediction about bitcoins will be died soon, in all of instrument of investment the fluctuating of price is needed because it will gives us chance to purchase cheap bitcoins and you know bitcoin's price will goes up again.
pikebu

Activity: 854
Merit: 522

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 03:46:21 AM

I'm sure bitcoin prices will not reach $ 100, this is a temporary trend because many users panic in china, of course chinese users are preparing everything to re-invest bitcoin.
Yes i agree with you, if bitcoins will be death due to the bans ICOs, bitcoins, exchangers bitcoins on Chinese government, it will happen couples years ago, many Times the government of China banned usage of bitcoins but until today bitcoins is still alive around the world even on the Chinese people them selves and many people adopt bitcoins on their portofolio of investment, the panic selling is just short the price will be back again.
Osarman

Activity: 952
Merit: 503

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 05:35:36 AM

Oh no $100 per bitcoin? I'ma put my savings there  Grin.
There is now way we can achieve $100 per bitcoin, as long as there is no major problems I don't think we will reach that point. And also Bitcoin is continuously accepted worldwide so we won't see $100 per bitcoin anytime soon.
Indeed the price has decreased in an unexpected way and the downfall is not over yet but it is impossible that bitcoins will become worth one hundred dollars only. I am not an expert but anyone of us can at least tell this with certainty. The users have increased by so far and most of them will stick with bitcoins.
illusioNiZt

Activity: 756
Merit: 252

View Profile WWW
September 16, 2017, 05:55:46 AM

I doubt Bitcoin will go anywhere near 100$, the lowest I saw was BTC reaching 3000USD and then it started going up again right now the price is on 3.8k$, might drop but I am sure it will be stable and going back up with time Bitcoin is immortal.

ololajulo

Activity: 2240
Merit: 270

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 06:04:01 AM

Over the years bitcoin had always reacted to news and whenever it recovers it goes beyond the previous value benchmark to break another record. Every dump in price is an advantage for some to quickly acquire more for the next rise. Spend more time with it to understand more but sometimes its an advantage. bitcoin cant ever have this stable price, never.

B.I.O.K.R.I.P.T|
  BiokriptX Fair Launch is now live in PINKSALE
|🟣 Twitter
🔵 Facebook
🟣 Telegram
balakang00

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

Platform for Investing in Cryptocurrency and ICOs

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 11:53:55 AM

It will be scary if this happen but I think it won’t. Bitcoin has the highest potential among cryptocurrency, in fact it is the biggest among others. It is not the death of bitcoin, I think it is just the beginning of its success.

Harlot

Activity: 1806
Merit: 672

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 12:52:53 PM

Over the years bitcoin had always reacted to news and whenever it recovers it goes beyond the previous value benchmark to break another record. Every dump in price is an advantage for some to quickly acquire more for the next rise. Spend more time with it to understand more but sometimes its an advantage. bitcoin cant ever have this stable price, never.
It has been practice by all the traders of Bitcoin which they take advantage of always, the problem here is most of the corrections are being abused by big players which they don't show mercy if they offload their position for profit taking, this shows us the disadvantage of being a decentralized currency as the one who has a big position is the one who can decide the flow of the market. The plays of the players added by the catalyst brought by the news will create a devastating panic selling for the other traders.
kenkoy

Activity: 126

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 02:04:19 PM

Is this the beginning of the death of Bitcoin? Well, the topic is now resurrecting again now that Bitcoin just experienced one of the biggest bloodbaths ever in its trading history. And this the trend right now for the whole cryptocurrency market...we are seeing waves of red all over.

No wonder the FUD community is now having a fiesta...they think that this can be the start of the end of the world...I mean the end of Bitcoin and that it can crashed soon towards the $100 price.

Are they kidding me?
Well, as of this moment, BTC is now regaining its value a little bit. FUD is spreading news that can affect the BTC investors in a global scale. China ban, JP morgan negative views on Crypto. And also I've been hearing there will be hard fork for bitcoin coming soon. On a brighter note, this BTC drop is a great opportunity for newbies to invest and long term holders to expand their portfolio.

DRAFTCOINS ║║█ CRYPTO PORTFOLIO COMPETITIONS █║║ ANN THREAD
1) Create an account   2) Draft your crypto portfolio   3) Win prizes
[Twitter]▬[Facebook]▬▬▬
lumeire
Legendary

Activity: 1848
Merit: 1009

Next-Gen Trade Racing Metaverse

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 02:06:31 PM

At this point, I doubt if it's ever gonna create a major panic like it did way back 2013-2014.

▄▄████████▄▄           ▄▄████████▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄   ▄▄████████████████▄▄
  ▄███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████  ▄███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▄
 ▄█████▀            ▀█  ▄█████▀            ▀█████▄
▄█████▀                ▄█████▀    ▄▄        ▀█████▄
█████▌                 █████▌     ████▄▄     ▐█████
█████▌                 █████▌     ████▀▀     ▐█████
▀█████▄      ▄▄▄      █████▀      ▀▀        ▄█████▀
 ▀█████▄▄   █████    █████▀  █▄            ▄█████▀
  ▀██████████████ ██████▀▀  █████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▀
    ▀▀███████████ ████▀    ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀███████ ▀▀           ▀▀████████▀▀
            ▀███▀
|
..NEXT-GEN TRADE RACING METAVERSE..
|   WEBSITE   |   TELEGRAM   |   TWITTER   |   MEDIUM   |
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
bitcoinnoob12

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 02:07:53 PM

lol people shouldn't be in bitcoin if you're going to shit yourself every time it drops
Barbarian

Activity: 728

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 04:33:59 AM

Are they kidding me?
This happens every time the price crash and the fact that some fud in china yesterday made the price crash hard. We experience some crash earlier this year because china suspend withdrawal in china exchange we were fine weeks after that, so we'll be fine this time.
The effects of the China FUD are getting more short lived, you said it yourself at the beginning of the year it took bitcoin a few weeks to recover, now it only took bitcoin a few days to recover, soon enough the China FUD is not going to work anymore and the next time something like this happen we are not going to care anymore.
radeone

Activity: 169

View Profile WWW
September 20, 2017, 04:38:33 AM

bitcoin is too big and too well known to crash down to 100 dollars. mcafee just said it costs him 1000$ usd to mine 1 btc. if anything the miners and the exchanges will become less china centric and will move to more profitable exchanges/countries. if you think bitcoin is going to disappear then you might be disappointed. we saw ceo of jpmorgan denounce bitcoin while they picked up btc at 3200.... mucho FUD.

ICO IS NOW LIVE    ▐┃▌    1WORLD ONLINE    ▐┃▌    WHITEPAPER
✣ ✣ ✣ ┃ Revolutionizing ONLINE MEDIA with BLOCKCHAIN TECHNOLOGY and incentives for AUDIENCE ENGAGEMENT™ ┃ ✣ ✣ ✣
ANN \ / TELEGRAM \ / FACEBOOK \ / WHATSAPP \ / TWITTER \ / KAKAOTALK
Wyre08

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 04:54:44 AM

I don't think Bitcoin is going to fall down to $100 but let's not be too quick to say that the drop is over. The drop has had an awesome bounceback, but that could easily just be people buying the dip. I think the next few months will tell us whether it's going to keep sliding or keep shooting up.
Lumada

Activity: 520

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 04:58:42 AM

Are they kidding me?
This happens every time the price crash and the fact that some fud in china yesterday made the price crash hard. We experience some crash earlier this year because china suspend withdrawal in china exchange we were fine weeks after that, so we'll be fine this time.
The effects of the China FUD are getting more short lived, you said it yourself at the beginning of the year it took bitcoin a few weeks to recover, now it only took bitcoin a few days to recover, soon enough the China FUD is not going to work anymore and the next time something like this happen we are not going to care anymore.
Well FUD can really make btc fall, whenever there are events of splits, corrections, hardfork and bad news regarding btc its the over reaxt of the users that makes its value dump.

OOOBTC.com

▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬

Bounty
2fresh

Activity: 782

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 05:02:37 AM

It's not just fud, there is now some detailed info (as far as we can believe it) regarding China and BTC.
Which basically comes down to China seeing BTC as a potential threat.
chichidori
Legendary

Activity: 1694
Merit: 1003

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 05:05:08 AM

Bitcoin won`t go down beyond 1,000 USD anymore investors/traders won`t allow it, a lot of traders bought when it hit 3000 usd and you can see the price jump back again, if by chance some good news came out from china expect another jump.
cas606

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 05:14:30 AM

I don't believe that this is the beginning of the death of bitcoin. Even if I'm a noob here, I still believe that crypto era has just begun. That's my opinion though.

Some believe the crypto era is ending with the adoption of quantum computers.   Undecided

I read that some crytographic algorithm will still work in quantum computing. Is that true? Can someone share more insights?
Doms

Activity: 714

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 05:15:19 AM

Since bitcoin is a fairly new currency, it will be subject to a lot of volatility. There have been some issues before that made the price stumble, but it has managed to creep its way back up and proved that it can weather storms along the way. The future of bitcoin amd block chain is actually bright if we just look at it in terms of the long term.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: