Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 11:15:07 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] Rhea - a unique cryptotrading platform!  (Read 4450 times)
dsertov (OP)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
September 07, 2017, 06:30:45 PM

Sorry for that, but do you plan to refund if the second ICO won't succeed? It's a common clause, but I did not find it in your whitepaper.
Hi, thanks for the question.
The ICO contribution period will run from 02.10.2017 to 30.10.2017. If we do not manage to reach 25% of our goal and we are close to it, we will start another funding round which will not last more than the initial period. Announcement of such an action will be made before that and there will not be a third round. If we do not manage to reach our minimum required capital at this point we will return all contributions to the ICO participants. You can read more about these details in the Terms and Conditions file on our website.
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
MakersONE

Activity: 546
Merit: 105

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 11:39:17 PM

To be honest, for now it all looks vague. What exactly will the advantage of this coin, in addition to dividends? Super-transparency is understandable, but what else?
What should make me invest in your project?
dsertov (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 08, 2017, 07:26:26 AM

To be honest, for now it all looks vague. What exactly will the advantage of this coin, in addition to dividends? Super-transparency is understandable, but what else?
Hey, thanks for the question. We believe that through our options trading platform we will bring utility to the cryptomarket and will solve a real problem when it comes to hedging and indirect investment in the industry. Through the platform you can hedge a portfolio of cryptocurrencies or expose yourself to the market without holding individual currencies. We will make this possible by creating a market capitalization index called the Crypto 20, which will share similar qualities to financial indices.
dsertov (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 08, 2017, 11:21:22 AM

this project sounds promising. but may be, you must make a great team from each experts which is needed. if it has had teams you must share the information about them on this thread.
Hey, thanks for the comment.  Smiley We updated the thread to present our team and our Roadmap till 01.01.2019.
MakersONE

Activity: 546
Merit: 105

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 01:58:36 PM

Hey, thanks for the question. We believe that through our options trading platform we will bring utility to the cryptomarket and will solve a real problem when it comes to hedging and indirect investment in the industry. Through the platform you can hedge a portfolio of cryptocurrencies or expose yourself to the market without holding individual currencies. We will make this possible by creating a market capitalization index called the Crypto 20, which will share similar qualities to financial indices.

Good. Are you planning a bounty company?
If so, I would like to participate. How soon will you preview it?
dsertov (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 11, 2017, 01:42:34 PM

Good. Are you planning a bounty company?
If so, I would like to participate. How soon will you preview it?
Hi,
The bounty campaign is now active. You can check it out here. Bounty Campaign
Let me know if you have any other questions
dsertov (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 11, 2017, 01:49:52 PM

how about the bounty thread?
I want got some coin to support your project
Hey,
The official bounty campaign will be announced in a separate post until the end of the week. Thank you.
Hi,
The bounty campaign is now active! You can check it out here. Bounty Campaign
Let me know if you have any questions
slickie

Activity: 5

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 07:26:50 AM

This makes a lot of sense, I can see the utility of the project. I will be investing at the start of the ICO campaign.
dsertov (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 14, 2017, 08:35:28 AM

Rhea token video available on YouTube and on our website  Cheesy : [Video]
SC30

Activity: 3

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 10:45:42 AM

Good idea, I like the project. I trade options on stocks so I appreciate the concept of hedging in cc. I saw in the white paper that orders will expire. Is this expiration period fixed and how will it be set for short-term options (for example 1 week)? Also, are fee rebates eligible for less than 1 month options?
cruelmind

Activity: 6

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 10:49:15 AM

Hello, great concept and video! I wanted to express my support for the project and inquire more about the dividend payments and how will they be distributed?
Thanks and good luck.
dsertov (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 19, 2017, 10:53:46 AM

Good idea, I like the project. I trade options on stocks so I appreciate the concept of hedging in cc. I saw in the white paper that orders will expire. Is this expiration period fixed and how will it be set for short-term options (for example 1 week)? Also, are fee rebates eligible for less than 1 month options?

Thank you for your question SC30. Short-term options of less than 1 month will have an expiration period equal to 50% of the total duration. For 1 week options this means 3.5 days, but you need not worry, the platform will display the remaining time on all options, with the possibility to set notifications, so you won't miss anything.
Fee rebates are eligible for all options regardless of duration. The only guideline is that an order must be close to expiration and without a counterparty. As previously mentioned, the platform will display all current possibilities to get rebates.
dsertov (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 19, 2017, 11:10:44 AM

Hello, great concept and video! I wanted to express my support for the project and inquire more about the dividend payments and how will they be distributed?
Thanks and good luck.
Hi there, thanks for the support. The dividend payout incentive will be determined after the end of the ICO and it will range from 20% to 40% quarterly. These payments will be distributed directly from the transaction cost revenue. Every token holder will create an account on our platform where you will be continuously able to track your personal expected dividend for the next period. Account holders and the Rhea team will have access to the same daily transaction volume stream, so it will be easy to validate revenue. Thank you.
kamikadze69

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 10:38:58 AM

Indonesian ANN Thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2196235.0
dsertov (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 21, 2017, 11:30:24 AM

Hey, thanks. Good job. Smiley Keep checking the thread for more information about the project and the bounty campaign. Thanks
tuanna1378sha

Activity: 44

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 12:11:34 PM

I greatly appreciate you have a product and clear vision.
dsertov (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 21, 2017, 12:27:03 PM

I greatly appreciate you have a product and clear vision.
Thanks for the support. We really believe that our goals and timeline are realistic and we do not engage in far fetched promises like most ICOs do nowadays.
cruelmind

Activity: 6

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 04:33:29 PM

Thanks and good luck.
Hi there, thanks for the support. The dividend payout incentive will be determined after the end of the ICO and it will range from 20% to 40% quarterly. These payments will be distributed directly from the transaction cost revenue. Every token holder will create an account on our platform where you will be continuously able to track your personal expected dividend for the next period. Account holders and the Rhea team will have access to the same daily transaction volume stream, so it will be easy to validate revenue. Thank you.
Thanks for coming back to me. That makes sense. Good luck!
dsertov (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 25, 2017, 05:12:39 PM

This makes a lot of sense, I can see the utility of the project. I will be investing at the start of the ICO campaign.
Thanks, let me know if you have any other questions  Smiley
SonaraBeta

Activity: 476
Merit: 108

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 05:43:40 PM

where I can see your white paper? and another question, what is your competitive advantage?
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: