Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 07:13:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is it worth it?  (Read 1310 times)
viralz

Activity: 291
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 11:55:51 PM

If an ICO offers a price that is claimed to be higher, I think we have to be very careful.
Something unclear may be suspicious
I ll look further for this one too, I am very curios
Koadharber

Activity: 1065
Merit: 510

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 11:41:05 AM

If an ICO offers a price that is claimed to be higher, I think we have to be very careful.
Something unclear may be suspicious
I ll look further for this one too, I am very curios
Its not actually a strong indication on having ICO do have higher prices which you can able to see on some projects in the past which do have insane ICO price but still it was a success and still kicking as of now.It might be expensive to invest on but not all the times those things are suspicious but we should not really let down our instincts and knowledge when it comes on investing on ICO.
rickadone
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1024

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 12:23:16 PM

Hi guys, I 'm sure that you all have heard about ATS Token. I just want to ask you a question: how it's possible that if I invest 1 ETH ( 300$), I will receive 16000 tokens( about 2500$)?
Let me know if this ICO is trustable. Thanks in advance Wink
Just think to invest in the other ico such as atlant ico, that will be better than invest in the other bad project, this is my first time to hear about the ats token and can you give me a shortlink that will be redirect to the announcement thread?
If the bait is obvious, never take it. Doesn't it sound crazy to earn a profit that is almost 8 times more than the original amount ?
I mean, if this was real then why people go after gambling. Dude honestly, it looks a lot riskier than gambling and I have a bad feeling about this.
Lolz14 (OP)

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 12:41:07 PM

In the end I think I will pass. I'm not too convinced about this. Maybe I'll invest something in Waves.
Cootie

Activity: 292
Merit: 102

Bounty Detective

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 06:57:13 AM

Hi guys, I 'm sure that you all have heard about ATS Token. I just want to ask you a question: how it's possible that if I invest 1 ETH ( 300$), I will receive 16000 tokens( about 2500$)?
I never heard of that token. I think you can make some research before going into that kind of investment. If you find it suspicious or unreliable, or your instincts tell you not to, then don't force yourself to join or else you'll regret your decision. On the other hand, if you find it interesting and reliable at the same time, you should go for it or also you'll have your regret. Another thing is use a good judgment to know the reliability of that ICO

► Bounty Detective ◄ ♦ Transparency And Trust ♦ ► Bounty Detective ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Telegram Channel|Twitter|Telegram Group|Youtube Channel
omnik

Activity: 569
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 07:31:56 AM

I never heard of that token. I think you can make some research before going into that kind of investment. If you find it suspicious or unreliable, or your instincts tell you not to, then don't force yourself to join or else you'll regret your decision. On the other hand, if you find it interesting and reliable at the same time, you should go for it or also you'll have your regret. Another thing is use a good judgment to know the reliability of that ICO
ATS token doesn't have a lot of the demand, and that will better to forget it and try to brings your money into the another promising way such as investing in the token with proffesional development.
A lot of people never heard about the ats token and i sure for that.
shafi alam

Activity: 630
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 09:39:19 AM

As my opinion,  i was shocked just seen that. How could they give you 2500$ for 300$.  i don't know Is this project legit or not. But 2500$ is something fishy!!!!
Osarman

Activity: 952
Merit: 503

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 12:22:41 PM

In the end I think I will pass. I'm not too convinced about this. Maybe I'll invest something in Waves.
Waves are among one of the best altcoins and people are truly interested in investing into waves. Waves are among few of the very common and famous altcoins and I believe in the coming years, they are going to be the lords of altcoins. I suggest you buying waves if you are interested in altcoins.
offlinedragon

Activity: 135

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 12:07:20 PM

Waves are among one of the best altcoins and people are truly interested in investing into waves. Waves are among few of the very common and famous altcoins and I believe in the coming years, they are going to be the lords of altcoins. I suggest you buying waves if you are interested in altcoins.
Waves are not only among the famous altcoins rather I consider them the leader of altcoins. They are far better than so called leader eth of the altcoins. Eth in real meanings is not only trash but also wastage of money. Waves are great option after bitcoins for long term investments.
bobitza

Activity: 560
Merit: 256

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 12:13:19 PM

I do not have any information about it. However, with what I can read from your topic. I can see that it is a phishing project. Do not trust it, do not invest in it, they use huge profits to attract us and fraudulent projects.

ApeSwap.
The next-gen AMM,
Staking and Farming
Protocol on BSC
           ▄██▄
          ██████
          ██████
          ██████ ▄▄███▄
          █████
███▀ ▀▀█
    ▄█████████████▌    ▀█
   ██▀  ▀█████████▄     ▀█
  ██      █████████▄
 ▄█▀       █████████▄
▀▀          ▀█████████▄
              ▀█████████▄
                ▀█████████▄
                   ▀▀▀▀▀▀██
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Stake now
for over 900% APR!
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
ostsee77

Activity: 518
Merit: 258

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 04:45:39 PM

This sounds fishy man. I guess it is fraud.

today you can see what is happening.  Wink  I think you were right . you are now reading nothing good about this token
bucciarati

Activity: 700
Merit: 108

View Profile WWW
September 19, 2017, 05:00:50 PM

Never heard of... But that means nothing! Remember ti invest only what you can afford to lose and cross your fingers!

xaviervilla

Activity: 350

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 02:59:36 AM

Dude, it's nice that you are thinking hard before investing and asking for advices about the said coin. But i hope you too would do a bit research. Remember to always not let greed cloud your decision making. Because a lot of people has suffered already by doing that. You have to be always careful about things that seems too good to be true. But if you really want the thrill of the risk, then invest. But make aure that the money you are investing is an extra and something uou won't need anytime in the next few months. Or, you can just get fractions of it to spend in that investment instead.

All of the people here can only give you so much on our advices, but in the end, the decision will still be yours. And i hope you make the right one. Hope this helps. Goodluck op.
Sephire

Activity: 700
Merit: 136

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 03:22:26 AM

This ICO ended and raised about $4m Dollars. They were giving 16600 tokens per ETH for first $2m raised
and 6600 after $3m and so on. The token price will be set by market when those start  trading so cannot
assume that 16600 tokens are worth $2500 beforehand. That said many good ICOs have appreciated many times
within 1-2 months of ICO ending so  it is possible to multiply your money many times if one gets lucky.
Nerman

Activity: 364
Merit: 107

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 04:58:22 AM

Before buying do not forget to research about the developer.

It it actually great that you also ask here in the forum since some are also checking ICO.

If a token gurantee a certain amount that you can vain be cautious because nothing is certain in crypti market.
Destroyer1333

Activity: 126
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 06:59:51 PM

……(\_/)
……( ‘_’)
…./”"”"”"”"”"”"\======░ ATS --- UP TO $1 --- S00N
/”"”"”"”"”"”"”"”"”"”\
\_@_@_@_@_@_/
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print