Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 10:52:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: SCAMMED by Payza like a Boss  (Read 1422 times)
rabiikessis (OP)

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 04, 2015, 05:49:07 PM

Hi folks,

Payza simply scammed me and blocked my money, when I contacted the support team, they just said they are sorry that I can't use my money. Just like that!
Here is a copy/paste of the chat with the support agent, who apparently, doesn't know anything about customer services skills.
I printed the chat in a pdf file and I will sue Payza for just 20 bux.

4/11/2015 Payza
https://helpdesk.payza.com/visitor/index.php?/LiveChat/Chat/PrintChat/xr1qmlquwj1w7lqu1zomylqux2xnnlqu/vhwfmbp0hett2bp0zj06cbp0jj2a9bp0 1/1
Department: E‐Wallet Payza Account
Full Name: Rabii Kessis
Email: rbo3joujma@yahoo.fr
Your Question: I lost my debit card, can I have the credentials of my card so I can make online payment?
Operator: Gautam / Customer Support
[11:59] Your Question: I lost my debit card, can I have the credentials of my card so I can make online payment?
[11:59] Please wait and one of our operators will be with you shortly.
[11:59] Gautam / Customer Support: Welcome to Payza's Online Customer Support chat, my name is Gautam and I'll be pleased to assist you. Before I assist you
further, if you have opened a Payza account, please provide your name, date of birth and Internet Service Provider.
[11:59] You are now chatting with Gautam / Customer Support ‐ E‐Wallet Payza Account
[12:00] Rabii Kessis: Hi Gautam, my name is Rabii Kessis, date of birth 27/09/1985, my Internet Service Provider is Ooredoo Tunisia
[12:01] Gautam / Customer Support: How can I assist you today?
[12:03] Rabii Kessis: I lost my debit card, is it possible to have my debit card number and the cvv code so that I can use it to make an online payment? I have USD
20 in the card from 3 years ago, and I want to use that money
[12:03] Gautam / Customer Support: Unfortunalty no, we cannot provide these details
[12:04] Rabii Kessis: but I am the owner of the card, what can I do to use my money?
[12:04] Gautam / Customer Support: Ask your card issuer to provide you a new card so that you may use it
[12:06] Rabii Kessis: Come om it's usd 20. I will be charged the same amout if I ask for another card. I just need to use that money. Can you at least help me to
send that money back to my main wallet?
[12:07] Gautam / Customer Support: Unfortunatly we cannot do anything in your account
[12:07] Gautam / Customer Support: You need to do by yourself
[12:08] Rabii Kessis: I am traying to do it by myself, but this is the message I get when I click the button to send the money to my wallet "This action cannot be
performed."
[12:09] Rabii Kessis: How can I do it myself if your platform doesn't allow me to do it???
[12:09] Gautam / Customer Support: What are you trying to do exactly ?
[12:10] Rabii Kessis: I am trying to send the money from the debit card to my e‐wallet
[12:12] Gautam / Customer Support: You cannot use a master card
[12:12] Gautam / Customer Support: You can only use a Visa card now to add funds
[12:13] Rabii Kessis: So what should I do now in order to recover those funds?
[12:13] Rabii Kessis: Are they lost?
[12:15] Gautam / Customer Support: Contact the card issuer
[12:15] Gautam / Customer Support: How can we know how much money you had in that card
[12:17] Rabii Kessis: I got the card from you (I mean Payza), and my account shows the amount I have on the card, you should be able to see that.. I can give you
my login details if you want to check it by yourself
[12:18] Gautam / Customer Support: Are you talking about prepaid card of Payza?
[12:19] Rabii Kessis: Yes, that was three years ago, I received the card from Alertpay by that time
[12:19] Gautam / Customer Support: We regret to inform you that we are no longer providing Payza prepaid card services. Although we plan on offering this
service again in the future, there is no specific time frame as to when it will happen.
[12:19] Gautam / Customer Support: You can keep an eye on our blog for any news and updates about Payza at https://blog.payza.com/
[12:20] Rabii Kessis: I am not looking for any news, my questions are very clear I believe
[12:20] Rabii Kessis: So don't change the topic please
[12:21] Gautam / Customer Support: I am not changing the topic sir, at the moment you cannot use the prepaid card issued to you
[12:21] Gautam / Customer Support: Once we re‐start the service you might be able to use those funds
[12:21] Gautam / Customer Support: At the moment the funds in that card cannot be used
[12:23] Rabii Kessis: Great, that means you are blocking my funds for no reason
[12:23] Gautam / Customer Support: We donot provide that service any more
[12:23] Gautam / Customer Support: HEnce you cannot use it
[12:23] Gautam / Customer Support: Sorry for the inconvenience caused to you , Is there anything else that I can assist you with today?
[12:24] Rabii Kessis: Thamk you steeling my money. I will keep a record of this conversation, and I will make sure that people see it worldwide
[12:25] Gautam / Customer Support: Thanks for contacting Payza. We value your feedback. Please complete a survey when this chat closes so you can voice
your opinion. Thanks and take care!
[12:25] Gautam / Customer Support has left the conversation. Click here to leave a message.
[12:25] Rabii Kessis: thieves..
Need more info? Search our FAQs for step‐by‐step instructions and detailed information: https://helpdesk.payza.com/

http://i.imgsafe.org/d6932b6.png

http://i.imgsafe.org/df5fc88.png
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
allyouracid
Legendary

Activity: 2320
Merit: 1292

Encrypted Money, Baby!

View Profile
November 04, 2015, 06:41:40 PM

I don't see any particular failure on the support guy's side. But didn't you get any notice, an email maybe, that they cease the prepaid service back when that happened?
I'm pretty certain that they informed their users, didn't they?

Don't visit my shitcoin blog: OCOIN.DEV
Use cointracking.info for tax declaration & tracking of your trades!
erikalui
Legendary

Activity: 2632
Merit: 1094

View Profile WWW
November 04, 2015, 07:54:39 PM

Payza isn't a cheat as I have been using it or 3+ years. When did you lose the card? If you lost it recently and have used the debit card for any online/offline purchase or any email sent to you by Payza when they dispatched your debit card, you must be also having the credentials saved with you right?

rabiikessis (OP)

View Profile
November 04, 2015, 09:18:16 PM

I didn't use my Payza account for almost 3 years now, I just decided to use my money today.
I don't remember I received or acknowledged any notification about ceasing this service so far.
Any ways, money stays money, and it always belongs to its owner, even if they decided to cease the prepaid card service, they should at least provide a way to allow the fund owners to recover their money.
So for me, if they don't any recovery tool, this be a confirmed scam.
MbccompanyX

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
November 05, 2015, 07:47:23 AM

I didn't use my Payza account for almost 3 years now, I just decided to use my money today.
I don't remember I received or acknowledged any notification about ceasing this service so far.
Any ways, money stays money, and it always belongs to its owner, even if they decided to cease the prepaid card service, they should at least provide a way to allow the fund owners to recover their money.

you know that now you're making only contradictions? why you would stop using your Payza account for 3 years? and anyway before doing so giving a check if was still possible was too hard? And anyway you're calling a scam a service/website that you didn't used for 3 years and all of sudden you decided to go back to that without doing the needed checks....

erikalui
Legendary

Activity: 2632
Merit: 1094

View Profile WWW
November 05, 2015, 10:36:24 AM

You shouldn't have left money in Payza or any online/offline bank for so long and if you dint want to use the account, you should have loaded money in your account. By losing the debit card, you've lost your cash as well and I feel sorry for you. I have also lost my bank money as I did not use my account for just 1.5 years and now they freezed my account. There was barely $10 but still it was an ICICI salary bank account which was useful to me while the bank balance is zero as they kept cutting the cash every time. I cannot call them cheats as well.

Ironhorse

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 05, 2015, 11:10:59 AM

A few months ago I had a problem with Payza, the money had to send was delayed too long and not getting response from operators. The end was a system problem and all I was told was solved.
truckerJoe

Activity: 168

your people

View Profile
November 05, 2015, 11:17:40 AM

wow what a bunch'a buttwipes

its not a matter of if
its a matter of when
Spoetnik
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
November 06, 2015, 01:12:18 AM

wrong section chief.. move your topic and get better attention for it Wink

Maybe click report and ask to get it moved ?

FUD first & ask questions later™
danieluk9

Activity: 140

View Profile
November 06, 2015, 03:06:25 AM

It's been an awful long time and it was only 20$, I know it's more than 0$ but you cant get mad at the support guy for it, he's just doing his job
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3766
Merit: 1367

View Profile
November 06, 2015, 07:39:15 AM

Watch out for Payza. Even when they know they are having problems, they keep on accepting your money into their company, just as though nothing were happening. If they can't resolve their internal problems, you simply lose your money.

This has been their way even back when they were still called Alertpay. They are very difficult to sue as a Canadian/Bangladesh company.

Smiley

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
rabiikessis (OP)

View Profile
November 08, 2015, 04:23:28 PM

I believe I have the total freedom to use or stop using my account any time I want.. but that is not point.. the point is; how come they could allow themselves to block people's money just because they decided to change their policies!! without even providing an alternative solution to recover that money?
I am using Paypal for long years now, but never lot any penny because any internal issues of Paypal.
For me it is simple, as long as I can prove that I am the owner of the money/account, I should be able to manage my money even after ages, regardless of the policies.
Dorrittulx

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 08, 2015, 05:15:24 PM

Payza is trusted and known to be a good processor...
27QVUTZj8rgZP1

Activity: 152

View Profile
March 20, 2016, 02:23:22 PM

You said your money was in the debit card. Usually, when banks stop offering pre-paid card service they will notify all users and set a date limit to all of them spend their deposited funds.

After that time have passed, it is "bye-bye". I think it must be stated somewhere on the contract you have read and agreed before ordering and using the card.

Plus, that alertpay card you are talking about had many, many fees. Then probably your stagnated funds would just be consumed by inactivity fee (which is charged $1 monthly after 3 months), given it was just $20.

Fees:

Bitcoin address: 1RepentJESUSisComingSoon777kqd54C

And behold, I am coming quickly, and My reward is with Me, to give to every one according to his work. - Revelation 22:12
bebeko

Activity: 42

View Profile
March 20, 2016, 03:27:48 PM

Have you tried contacting your card issuer , I think the support guy did his job giving some solution to your problem and maybe there's a protocol even though that your the owner of account that they don't give details because they are prohibited by the company.
tunctioncloud

Activity: 440
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 20, 2016, 05:56:28 PM

Maybe they think there was a fraud or something like that
davis196

Activity: 2954
Merit: 905

View Profile
March 21, 2016, 07:19:59 AM

Sorry for that.
I`ve never used Payza and never will.

HeroCat

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 21, 2016, 03:19:11 PM

Yes, that can be. Payza is not like the bank, it is just private company - do what they want. Thanks for the thread !  Smiley
eaLiTy

Activity: 2814
Merit: 911

Have Fun )@@( Stay Safe

View Profile
March 22, 2016, 08:24:22 AM

its a tough plot here.. they have stopped the service for now, and if u want your money back it will take time, as the UIX in which they are performing does not have the necessary information when a service is not available. so it is definitely a hard task. if you could request for that amount within 6 months of the stoppage they should return you the money, but 3 years is a very long time frame here.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: