Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 03:54:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: eCoins(.tk) - Over 100+ Faucets & Easy-to-earn sites, useful links & more! :)  (Read 750 times)
blindfaith (OP)

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

www.coincloud.tk :)

View Profile
May 13, 2013, 11:58:39 AM
Last edit: May 25, 2013, 01:24:06 AM by blindfaith

Hello again everyone,
My latest little project I've put together is CoinCloud

Visit CoinCloud

Coin Cloud is my little creation where I can be creative & contribute to the Bitcoin and alt. coin community.
You can find information about some of the different crypto-currencies like their advantages and disadvantages, how to get a wallet and get started collecting them; find out how and where to find coins for free, information on mining and more!

I've only just begun the site as my old similar one was removed by crappy hosting! (don't use weebly for building Bitcoin related sites!)

Check out the Bitcoin clouds faucet's list for a huge collection!

--------------------------------------------------------------

update:
I've ran out of pages I can make for free, so can't continue to develop my site until I can afford a better hosting package. Sad boo! ~ donations welcome! Tongue

Quote from: Orig. Topic
Hello Bitcoin Talk! Cheesy

I've put together a website which has lots of information and links about bitcoin, alternate cryptocurrencies & more and I would be grateful if some of you wouldn't mind checking it out.

eCoins.tk

I'm still in the process of building it but feel it's ready for the public for now - feel free to post below or contact me via the site with ideas on how to improve it and what else to add, I'm also planning on setting up my own faucet once I have enough to keep it going! - feel to free to send donations to: 1MW1JUZ3bU3xm5jk8kdQEcb6vSC5GCk25K

It would also be awesome if anyone could share the site via the sidebar widget, it'd be awesome to get the site to be well known and think it's got an okay name! Tongue

A Ship Is Safe In The Harbor,  But That's Not What Ships Are For | PrimeDice.com | The New Way To Roll
~ 3 BTC Raffle! Free Entry! > here! .. Also check out my own little project here & find out how to earn mBTC by chatting here ~ Smiley
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
blindfaith (OP)

View Profile
May 13, 2013, 03:35:58 PM

*bump* Tongue

A Ship Is Safe In The Harbor,  But That's Not What Ships Are For | PrimeDice.com | The New Way To Roll
~ 3 BTC Raffle! Free Entry! > here! .. Also check out my own little project here & find out how to earn mBTC by chatting here ~ Smiley
Portnoy
Legendary

Activity: 2030
Merit: 1000

My money; Our Bitcoin.

View Profile
May 13, 2013, 03:59:19 PM

There is already a listing of free bitcoin sites, which is reasonably trustworthy because it is checked every day by many people who follow the thread here on these forums.

Free Bitcoin Sites ( newbie version, including newbie lotto )
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=90718
BitshireHashaway

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
May 13, 2013, 04:19:33 PM

I'm trying some of the links out to see if they actually do pay, however, thank you for taking your time to compile this I've been looking for a list like this.
blindfaith (OP)

View Profile
May 13, 2013, 04:44:52 PM

No worries, glad it's appreciated - I've got as the title says over 100 sites listed so far and updating as I find more! Smiley
I mean to set up a new wallet for each site to test them all but havent got round to it, so many!

aetos

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 14, 2013, 10:37:33 PM

turkey domains are getting more common i see lately:) 
made advances  lol
bonsai99

Activity: 112

View Profile
May 14, 2013, 10:53:10 PM

I remember getting 0.01 BTC from a faucet back when bitcoins were like $20 and I didn't know how to mine or anything, unfortunately I stored the 0.01 BTC in an online wallet that went under.
blindfaith (OP)

View Profile
May 25, 2013, 01:22:34 AM

Hello again everyone,
My latest little project I've put together is CoinCloud

Visit CoinCloud

Coin Cloud is my little creation where I can be creative & contribute to the Bitcoin and alt. coin community.
You can find information about some of the different crypto-currencies like their advantages and disadvantages, how to get a wallet and get started collecting them; find out how and where to find coins for free, information on mining and more!

I've only just begun the site as my old similar one was removed by crappy hosting! (don't use weebly for building Bitcoin related sites!)

Check out the Bitcoin clouds faucet's list for a huge collection!

--------------------------------------------------------------

update:
I've ran out of pages I can make for free, so can't continue to develop my site until I can afford a better hosting package. Sad boo! ~ donations welcome! Tongue

TheGovernedSelf

Activity: 102

View Profile
May 25, 2013, 03:07:22 AM

I remember getting 0.01 BTC from a faucet back when bitcoins were like $20 and I didn't know how to mine or anything, unfortunately I stored the 0.01 BTC in an online wallet that went under.

Damn! You could've had $1.30!!!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: