Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 07:32:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin7 - Official letter, following first week of operation  (Read 16304 times)
sal002

Activity: 490
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
June 23, 2011, 04:36:49 PM

Thought I would test this out to see if the issues have been resolved.

Curious as to how instant BTC deposits are. 4 confirmations later and no registration of deposit nor any "pending" status or anything.

Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
aeroSpike

Activity: 41
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 23, 2011, 05:00:00 PM

So please tell us who were the people who promised 1 BTC bonus for registering at your site a couple of days ago?
RodeoX
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1145

The revolution will be monetized!

View Profile
June 23, 2011, 05:10:26 PM

Welcome Bitcoin7. 
I feel a "bit" sorry for the ignorant bashing the exchanges have taken recently. I have seen such ugliness in video game communities, but bring money (or a girl) into the mix and you have a real conflagration.

The gospel according to Satoshi - https://bitcoin.org/bitcoin.pdf
Free bitcoin in ? - Stay tuned for this years Bitcoin hunt!
nikolaalx

Activity: 2

View Profile
June 23, 2011, 07:08:01 PM

Hey guys,
Its Nick from bitcoin7.com.

This is my personal account and from now on if you have any questions, I will be more than happy to address them through pm or open discussion.

I believe the same goes for my partner Chris as well.

I also want to thank the community for the valuable feedback. No offense really taken and it really helped us to better shape our goals and strategy for our future improvement.

Cheers,
Nick
Bitcoin7
chuckypalumbo

Activity: 148
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 23, 2011, 07:12:22 PM

Hey guys,
Its Nick from bitcoin7.com.

This is my personal account and from now on if you have any questions, I will be more than happy to address them through pm or open discussion.

I believe the same goes for my partner Chris as well.

I also want to thank the community for the valuable feedback. No offense really taken and it really helped us to better shape our goals and strategy for our future improvement.

Cheers,
Nick
Bitcoin7

Good to hear from the guys behind the curtain, I signed up for Bitcoin7 around the time of the Mt. Gox problem and have been happy with the site and service. I also like the referral system and think it's a great way to spread the word. Keep up the good work guys, and if anyone needs a referral read the sig!
zerokwel

Activity: 464
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 23, 2011, 07:21:29 PM

Would like to say I have used bitcoin7 for a few trades now. everything was 100% no issues. never had to speak to customer services because everything has just worked. (the way it should be)

Oldminer
Legendary

Activity: 1022
Merit: 1001

View Profile
June 23, 2011, 07:23:58 PM

Would like to say I have used bitcoin7 for a few trades now. everything was 100% no issues. never had to speak to customer services because everything has just worked. (the way it should be)

^^

If you like my post please feel free to give me some positive rep https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=trust;u=18639
Tip me BTC: 1FBmoYijXVizfYk25CpiN8Eds9J6YiRDaX
Tronlet

Activity: 224

View Profile
June 23, 2011, 08:05:18 PM

This is all well and fine, and you're doing a great job of responding, with one exception:

Here is the first paragraph of the first email sent to me by bitcoin7:

Quote from: bitcoin7
Hello,

Would you be interested to put a topic on Bitcoin.org forum recommending www.bitcoin7.com as a better trading platform than Mtgox?
We will be happy to offer you a small bonus in BTC or USD if you do that for us Smiley plus if you are active on other communities or forums, we can go for them too.

(emphasis added... mine)

http://forum.bitcoin.org/index.php?topic=17043.msg220972#msg220972 [jgarzik is a moderator and part of the bitcoin dev team]

This is a pretty bad thing, I would think, and at best a very embarrassing lapse in good judgement.

I would like an official response, considering your professional response to all the other unfortunate happenings.

qualia8

Activity: 237

View Profile
June 23, 2011, 08:35:08 PM

I just opened a test account with you and I like the interface, but I, too, am troubled by the shameless offer of btc for propaganda.
FlipPro
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1015

View Profile
June 23, 2011, 08:38:31 PM

You guys have a really, really good looking site. I will be using you in the future! Please keep up the good work.  The community needs more exchangers so that all the money isn't in one pot. If we get about 100 stable exchangers the coins will be indestructible
BGL

Activity: 60
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 23, 2011, 09:02:52 PM

Quote from: Bitcoin7
Dwolla transfers are temporary offline. While we are solving this issue, you could add funds to your Bitcoin7, using LibertyReserve

&..

US Bank Transfer    CitiBank (US)    USD bank transfer to US bank    $15    1-3 business days

$15 to do a Bank Transfer? (edit: & Only via CitiBank?)

How do you expect me to get money to you?

I signed up for an LR account today only to realize that LR can't add funds to itself, by itself

LR relies on (yet) another separate website/service for that.

Hellobtc

Activity: 20

View Profile
June 23, 2011, 09:38:48 PM

when you will accept RON ? Grin
Tx2000

Activity: 182

View Profile
June 23, 2011, 10:09:23 PM

Pretty much sucks for Canadians to get money into these exchanges.  Hoping CaVirtEx gets out of beta soon.
DonnyCMU

Activity: 143

View Profile
June 23, 2011, 10:42:59 PM

Good introduction. You should have done this weeks ago. However,

- Hristo Tenchev (Chris), owner of the EU entity is a Bulgarian web entrepreneur. Chris managed to build a online games company from scratch to a multinational million $ company. Chris and his team are also responsible for the software side of Bitcoin7.
- Nikola Alexandrov (Nick), owner of the US entity is also an online entrepreneur with a number of successful start-ups. Has been known for trading websites on public auctions. Has several deals on his record on flippa.com closing to a million US.

You profile sounds credible.. however, when making such claim,

Chris, please tell us the name and link of the multinational million $ company you've founded.
(I understand.. it doesn't have to be multinational or multi million $, but please give us something.)

Nick, I assume the start-ups were websites that you later sell on Flippa. Can you give links to your Flippa auctions that ended?

Thank you very much.
finnthecelt

Activity: 140

View Profile
June 23, 2011, 11:07:15 PM

@Tronlet,  That's been addressed and beat to death on different threads. Please seek them out and review.
finnthecelt

Activity: 140

View Profile
June 23, 2011, 11:09:57 PM

Dwolla transfers are temporary offline. While we are solving this issue, you could add funds to your Bitcoin7, using LibertyReserve

&..

US Bank Transfer    CitiBank (US)    USD bank transfer to US bank    $15    1-3 business days

$15 to do a Bank Transfer? (edit: & Only via CitiBank?)

How do you expect me to get money to you?

I signed up for an LR account today only to realize that LR can't add funds to itself, by itself

LR relies on (yet) another separate website/service for that.

Have you ever wired anyone money before? Welcome to the real world. How many $35 international wires do I wish I could trade for $15......oh happy days.
BCwinning

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 23, 2011, 11:18:46 PM

I just opened a test account with you and I like the interface, but I, too, am troubled by the shameless offer of btc for propaganda.
major startups put out propaganda all the time, it's called advertisement and it huge chunk of change is spent on it.
A lot of banks run promotions as well that offer 50-100$ for opening a checking account.
Use to be toasters..
No affiliation with these guys just reading the thread..

The New World Order thanks you for your support of Bitcoin and encourages your continuing support so that they may track your expenditures easier.
Nescio

Activity: 56
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 24, 2011, 12:54:01 AM

Calling them liars without trying their service first is a very childish thing to do. Use the system for two years without major incident, then voice your feelings.

I fixed.
chuckypalumbo

Activity: 148

View Profile
June 24, 2011, 01:29:38 AM

Any word on transferring funds via Dwolla? I'd like to use Dwolla as my primary way of getting funds to the account.
Chris (Bitcoin7.com)

Activity: 10

View Profile WWW
June 24, 2011, 07:34:35 AM

Still nothing from Dwolla I am afraid. We hoped to clear the issue by the end of the week, it seems they won't be able to. And I am not sure if they will work through the weekend...  Cry
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: