Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 06:14:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Fibonzi, an Ethereum game  (Read 307 times)
padbot (OP)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 11:02:03 AM

www.fibonzi.com, a Ponzi scheme over Fibonacci series On the Ethereum Blockchain!

The game is currently underway

How do I play?
Each box represents a pool of money (ETH). Pools are created when the “Transactions” hit one of the Fibonacci numbers in the series. The person that participated in that transaction ie. (3, 5, 8th transaction) receives the all powerful Fiboken!

How do I earn Fibokens?
Participate in an open pool.
Be the person that initiates the Fibonacci Transaction.

How do I get paid?
A Fibonzi game starts from a single closed pool that anyone can buy and open for 0.001 Ether. Once a player buys a pool, the pool price doubles and the previous pool owner gets 80% of the pool price transfered directly to his wallet. Fiboken owners also get a commissions from 20% remaining. Commissions need to be withdrawn and the withrawal requires the use of 10 Fibokens.
Aside the first pool, all the newly generated pools requires one Fiboken used to quadruple the pool price.

How many Pools will be created?
There will only ever be 2584 pools which represents Fibonacci 18.

Where can I learn more about Fibonzi?
You can check the contract code at this Ethereum address 0xc352ADd7Ad8CaC8baa839d8C88e7e9d7Df9a219B

What will happen when all pools are open?
We are thinking of introducing two other contracts 'FibonziSkin' and 'FibonziRent'. The former will let pool owners apply skins to the pool. The latter will give them the possibility to rent their pools to potential advertisers for advertisement purpose. More on that very soon.

Good Fibonzing!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: