Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 06:05:50 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Private Key and BlockChain.info  (Read 633 times)
fible1 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1183
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
May 24, 2013, 06:22:36 PM

I'm pretty new to paper wallets so if this is a stupid question just let me know Smiley:

1. I tested using a paper wallet a couple of weeks ago. I generated the wallet offline, sent 1 BTC to it and then uploaded the private key into BlockChain.info and spent the ENTIRE wallet to a new address with no problems.

2. Now I have done the exact same thing but on the BlockChain.info app on my cel. I loaded the key, spent all the coins to another account, etc. but it has been showing as an "unconfirmed transaction" for a couple of hours. Did I muck something up or is it a Blcokchain.info issue like there was a week ago with forwarding transactions?

Anything I should know?

Much appreciated Smiley.

Pablo.

Fantastic FREE BOOKS:
"Crypto Success":  bit.ly/Crypto-Success; "Principles for Crypto Investment":  bit.ly/Crypto-Principles; "Crypto Survival":  bit.ly/Crypto-Survival';
PGP Key(s): Pablo@Pablo-Lema.com: http://pastebin.com/V8Z4WxUE
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
fible1 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1183
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
May 24, 2013, 06:38:43 PM

Actually, the transaction just cleared a few minutes after I posted this Smiley.

Thanks Anyway Smiley.

Pablo.

Fantastic FREE BOOKS:
"Crypto Success":  bit.ly/Crypto-Success; "Principles for Crypto Investment":  bit.ly/Crypto-Principles; "Crypto Survival":  bit.ly/Crypto-Survival';
PGP Key(s): Pablo@Pablo-Lema.com: http://pastebin.com/V8Z4WxUE
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: