Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 12:02:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Time is money, how you manage your money and time ?  (Read 6649 times)
ekalak manjeng

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 04:14:56 PM

we in managing the money should be smart to spend valuable goods and goods can be a future investment continues in managing the time we must smart smart choose time, useful time and not useful

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Chachacoin17

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 04:23:44 PM

We need to manage our time the same as we manage our money because how you manage your money is the same as how you manage your time. We need to be responsible in everything that we do so we can earn money. So we need to plan ahead what we want to do in a day
Yes, I believe the sayings that time is money because if we use our time by working to earn salary then that is because of the time we spent for work, and if we go in crypto world, time will matters most because for example we have participated in a bounty campaign then we all know that it is time bounded in complying the respective post per week and much more on trading that the more time we spent in exchanges and in crypto market then the more chance of having a good profit.
Time is very important in the cryptocurrency world because when you have a lot of time then that means that you have a lot of chance to make a lot of profits through the cryptocurrency. Time is money and even it is not related to cryptocurrency you need to spend it wisely so you will be able to reach your dreams in a faster and not in a delay mode.
It not only needs time, but also effort and willingness to gain productive outcome. Spending a quality time and proper management can be very helpful when you want to earn money. Know your priority, have a clear vision, have a to-do-list, and be committed to what you do.
We need time to earn money and to gain some other things and resources. However, let's remember that the value of the money is easy to quantify. But the value on the amount of time that would be lost can't be taken back. There's nothing wrong being practical that money is really helpful in any circumstances, and that we always deal with it in our daily living. But let's not forget to prioritize the things that are more necessary, it could be money or the quality time. In the end, it's all a matter of proper balance, management and most importantly dicipline.
Redspallow90

Activity: 53

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 04:24:47 PM

Alright this is a good question,when you say "TIME IS MONEY" im always think about people who wasting their time,and other people who dont have a time to waste
Time is not only about money,but time is your life,your daily life,dont just spend your time for work,for your job,or for make some money,but spend your time for your family,for your children,for your wife,or for your parents,When you ask me how to manage your money and time ?,its a different question,but i have one answer for the both question,"Follow your heart,and your mind" before you spend your money,listen to your heart,and when you spend your time,listen to your mind,what ever is that,thats all i got,hope you understand with what i say,thanks for your attention  Wink
supercanada1

Activity: 798
Merit: 253

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 06:33:49 PM

We need to manage our time the same as we manage our money because how you manage your money is the same as how you manage your time. We need to be responsible in everything that we do so we can earn money. So we need to plan ahead what we want to do in a day
Management is a very good topic. You need to manage time for your daily works not only money related works but many other works that will be important and necessary to look after. This will give the complete time to every work which will give you good result. Money is time but if you do not spend time with quality then money is not time and if you spend time with quality then money is time and time is money.
reda

Activity: 910
Merit: 260

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 08:04:57 PM

Times is important for working process. So most of the people plan to work. So time is help for time to complete the work. If time to complete your work you get more profit. All company is follow the time to work and complete the work on time. Most of the people follow the process. So it help to Mack plan for some improvement. Most of the coin price is time to change so time to sell and buy it.
Relildar

Activity: 41

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 10:56:50 AM

I try to work at least four hours a day. The rest of the time, I do what I like. You need to have a good time.
Gens09

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 11:01:47 AM

Just imagine, how precious is the time for your life? What a valuable time for your financial development. You have the possibility to become a rich person if you try to manage time in a very efficient way. An hour for you could be equal to one month for others. When you waste an hour, you're wasting a month's time for someone else. Therefore, arrange yourself in such a way that can really take advantage of time well.

The quality of time you have will elevate you to better financial condition. If you value time, then time will also appreciate you. Therefore, the English proverb says "Time is money", which means time is money. Pepeatah has a tremendous meaning, which will change your life for the better. The price of your time is the same as the price of money yo
Yes, time is money, time is old, time is very essential and must manage well. To finish all my task I always make a to do list which contains all task that is need to be done. To do list must be arrange in chronological order so you will finish your first task then followed by secong and so on. Or maybe you will first finish or prioritize what is the most important.
bochinadema69@gmail.com

Activity: 318
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 11:07:32 AM

Indeed the English proverb says that "time is money" but for me personally that time is something where we can measure the extent of the work (money) and happiness. for that time is not everything for money.

CryptoAds marketplace ◎       
A powerful advertising platform built on Ethereum
Token Sale | | Bitcointalk ANN | | Bounty Program | | Telegram
PRESALE: 15 May - 15 Jun | | CROWDSALE: 16 Jun - 16 Jul
Watashi Yamashita

Activity: 209

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 11:11:39 AM

One of the hardest things to manage in life is time and money. I think the best way to manage these two is to know how to prioritize. You should know when to do this and when to do that, which is first and which should be the last, which is the most and less important, but of course, it is not as simple as it is, you must have discipline to be able to do this.

▄▄█
      ▄▄█████
  ▄▄█████████       ██▄▄
██████████▀▀        ██████
██████▀▀  ▄▄█       ██████
██████ ▄████▀       ██████
██████ █▀▀      ▄▄█ ██████
██████       ▄████▀ ██████
██████       █▀▀  ▄▄██████
██████        ▄▄██████████
  ▀▀██       █████████▀▀
             █████▀▀
             █▀▀
.FiiiCoin..
Making Cryptocurrency
Available to All,
for All Purposes

████▄▄
████████▄▄
████████████▄▄
████████████████
████████████▀▀
████████▀▀
████▀▀
███████████  ██▄
██           ████▄
██           ██ ▀██▄
██           ████████
██  ███████      
██                 ██
██  █████████████  ██
██                 ██
██  █████████████  ██
██                 ██
██  █████████████  ██
██                 ██
█████████████████████
WHITEPAPER
YELLOWPAPER
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Cherylstar86

Activity: 1484
Merit: 253

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 02:42:37 PM

One of the hardest things to manage in life is time and money. I think the best way to manage these two is to know how to prioritize. You should know when to do this and when to do that, which is first and which should be the last, which is the most and less important, but of course, it is not as simple as it is, you must have discipline to be able to do this.
I agree to your point, as time goes by our technology are getting developed which many people attract and in some point the managing condition will vary. On my part, I have a regular job during daytime which I need to do my responsibility as an employee and to do my job here in bitcoin community during my free time or after my working hour. All I have to do is to set a time like my daily schedule as long as I can manage my responsibility both my job and here in bitcoin community. I do this because for me time is money, that needs to do extra effort to support my financial stability for my family today and in the future.
julius caesar

Activity: 644
Merit: 127

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 02:47:28 PM

almost do same thing everyday, same food to eat, and that is how i manage my time and money. always do same thing make me saving money and not wasting my time, sometime i got bored but that is what i do everyday

Well we all have that kind of routine. I agree with the statement, time is money, and every second that you are doing counts and must be worth it, in my country its already summer break, and for me it serves us my time to become profitable in the most way that I can be, not for myself but also for my parents, to give back the effoet that they have given me, and I think the fact that Bitcoin is a very accessible forum we should be more productive.

bajingluncat

Activity: 406
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 03:11:58 PM

yes I often hear that proverb, every time it is precious because we can not turn back the time will run endlessly leaving people who always spend it with useless, when our time is wasted then only regret that there is, but money is not everything. health, family gathering, refreshing, it is also very necessary for our life to be balanced, however if we are too serious to spend time just to chase the money so that in our brain there is only a word of money then you will be quickly exposed to stress that can interfere with your health, it must balance all there must be a portion so that the happiness of our lives we will get
Nissan-GTR

Activity: 339
Merit: 102

The Exchange for EOS Community

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 03:16:59 PM

Time is not only money.
Time is as well fun.
And fun is often more worth that money.
For example:
My U2 system takes you few seconds daily.
You earn few satoshi and have fun.
The fun is 10 times worther then the few satoshi.

I dont agree with you, time is such a precious thing to cherish, and it will never come back anymore, managing time in everything that you are doing  will reflect on what and where you are today. Managing time is very hard since our wants and needs were different we have to balance everything so we can prevent any disturbances.
chromosomes

Activity: 294

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 03:21:12 PM

Just imagine, how precious is the time for your life? What a valuable time for your financial development. You have the possibility to become a rich person if you try to manage time in a very efficient way. An hour for you could be equal to one month for others. When you waste an hour, you're wasting a month's time for someone else. Therefore, arrange yourself in such a way that can really take advantage of time well.

The quality of time you have will elevate you to better financial condition. If you value time, then time will also appreciate you. Therefore, the English proverb says "Time is money", which means time is money. Pepeatah has a tremendous meaning, which will change your life for the better. The price of your time is the same as the price of money yo
Ever since I started here in bitcoin, I always thought about time management since ever second passing by can be money. Right now, I always make a set of schedule wherein I will be doing bitcoin alone wothout any interference of anything. I am still studying but still I haven't expereinced any hustle on doing my part here in bitcoin and in school and I think as long as I am obeying my schedule, it would stay that way.

center]DRIFE      Pre-sale: December 2018
████ BNEXGEN DECENTRALIZED RIDE HAILING PLATFORM ████
  ●●● Facebook ●● Twitter ●● Telegram ●● BTC ●● Whitepaper ●●●  [/center]
Pepito Manaloto

Activity: 377

MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 03:23:39 PM

I agree. Time is indeed gold even here in bitcoin. You should be smart and wise on using your time while your working on to earn some bitcoin. You should not moss a week or day without doing bitcoin. In my case, I always make sure that everything is balanced and is disciplined so that I would get the profit I deserve when the time comes. To avoid spamming also I do alarms in my phone for my bitcoin tasks.

Ushono

Activity: 70

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 03:28:29 PM

I have an approximate budget for the month, which is about two hundred dollars, which I try not to exceed until the income is higher.
data_teks

Activity: 267
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 03:30:10 PM

I have a lot of job every day , some passive income some active and always iam find new and new jobs to get new profit and after make this job to passive income.
webdevmastery

Activity: 434

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 04:15:17 PM

I always try to get extra income by having a side line, i am currently a software engineer on the corporate world and i try to get clients every week end in order to have more income monthly because they also pay's well.
Crypto_Freezy

Activity: 71

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 04:52:39 PM

use your time to earn money and enjoy both.. You will be a happy person then..
greg0rioo

Activity: 134

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 04:57:07 PM

When I'm still not on crypto, I have so much plenty of time  and I don't know how to spend it. And now all of my time are spent wisely because crypto is giving back more than I need.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 »
  Print  

Jump to: