Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 06:18:31 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 ... 77 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Waves future  (Read 169636 times)
miyong

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 05:38:53 AM

What is the waves future?
please share your opinion

I think, waves do have a future like ethereum. Just hold and see how it will pump in the following months.

MyCryptoBank  ――  Legal and Reliable Crypto Bank
Whitepaper  ――  CRYPTOBANK FOR CRYPTOCOMMUNITY  ――  Announce
―― Medium ―― YouTube ―― LinkedIn ―― Telegram ―― Facebook ―― Twitter ――

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Alok Yadav

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 05:51:58 AM

Waves took a while to get going and had a lot of detractors early on but given the valuations of other cryptocurrencies I think it is one of the most underappreciated ones right now.

WAVES has a fixed 100m supply and as stated earlier the current price is low compared to other cryptocurrencies.
It is already using DPOS so there is no looming possibility of a chain split (which may occur when ETH moves to POS).
Anyone can lease their WAVES to earn rewards straight from their wallet (without moving them).

Also WAVES is probably the easiest platform to launch an ICO or create your own tokens on. With ICOs continuing to be a massive source of growth and outside interest in cryptocurrencies this will likely accelerate.

WAVES has it's own decentralised exchange (DEX) which is constantly being improved. I have previously written about how important DEXs will become in the future and recently the DEX has become accessible using the Android mobile wallet.

WAVES has teamed up with Deloitte for providing ICO services.

WAVES is working with the Russian National Settlement Depository (the central depository for the Moscow Stock Exchange) to "develop a potential digital blockchain platform to serve digital assets including cryptocurrencies and tokenized assets".

WAVES also recently teamed up with the Russian Gazprombank to provide clients with ICO and blockchain services.

Overall when it comes to development, partnerships and technology WAVES is second only to Ethereum.

It has potential to go far more in future.
shreya_g

Activity: 24

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 01:37:01 PM

Recently waves price has been going down...so i think this is the right time to buy them because i see alot of potential in waves
btcdee

Activity: 406
Merit: 253

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 02:27:01 PM

I highly doubt the future of waves because it is just a copy cat of ethereum with more additional features which benefits a normal user to create a token with contract. But it has limited technical features compare to ethereum.So I highly doubt its future.
Ethereum is turing-complete while WAVES isn't. That means that the Ethereum platform is like an open invitation for hackers and buggy smart contracts. In that respect WAVES has a huge advantage over Ethereum.
wilberthh

Activity: 462
Merit: 12

Indonesian Translator, #1 Quality is prioritized.

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 02:35:16 PM

I personally believe waves , electroneum , and neo holds a lot of great potential. I think next year is the year of these altcoins. Who knows?! Cheesy
Anita1873

Activity: 406

View Profile WWW
October 21, 2017, 02:35:48 PM

Waves has a strong future behind him because of its DAX platform and we can access it from anywhere i.e. mobile, laptop, online waveslite and we can trade many coins which use their trading platform. Nowadays many new ICOs using their platform to deliver coins which are trad-able on their platform.

PTON PRE-SALE Live    █████████████     FORESTING     █████████████   PARTICIPATE NOW!
  █████ next-generation social media service based on blockchain technology   ██████
██ █  Twitter ● Facebook ● Youtube ● Telegram [EN] ● Telegram [KOR] ● Medium  █ ██ █ 
KingdomHearts

Activity: 896
Merit: 514

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 05:26:37 PM

I am really curious about experienced people advices that when is better to buy waves. I hold little bit Btc and i want to buy waves but when it will be makes me adventage to buy. Before 25 oct or after 25 oct? Is it predictable?
There is nothing there to predict. Waves for sure is a good project and might have some pretty good future. You can buy now and hold. If you are looking to trade though, now is still a good time to buy since it is in a dipped state as other altcoins.

You can buy, hold and watch until after the fork or just HODL and watch how it climbs up the ladder.
rockyram

Activity: 295
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 05:34:03 PM
Last edit: October 22, 2017, 06:54:33 PM by rockyram

I am really curious about experienced people advices that when is better to buy waves. I hold little bit Btc and i want to buy waves but when it will be makes me adventage to buy. Before 25 oct or after 25 oct? Is it predictable?
There is nothing there to predict. Waves for sure is a good project and might have some pretty good future. You can buy now and hold. If you are looking to trade though, now is still a good time to buy since it is in a dipped state as other altcoins.

You can buy, hold and watch until after the fork or just HODL and watch how it climbs up the ladder.

Waves had high level of popularity. Perhaps when compared to the prospect of waves can be aligned with etherum. although if you look at this time then waves are still far behind compared to etherum. but I see that there are opportunities and waves need innovation and development projects that they have to be able to attract more investors later this year.
just a man

Activity: 266

Partner of UBER GRAB GOCAR

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 11:05:19 PM

Waves awesome platform, i think it's have a great future. i like waves, i hope it give us a better future.
idea and vision of that waves platform is very promising and encourage to invest.
I think waves can gives us a surprised the next year 2018.
See more: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nlgAlNQ23YU
Yep, holding WAVES is the only option to have currently because the price is declining due to the Gold Bitcoin currency that is getting released in a couple of days.

cxt07

Activity: 97

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 11:08:19 PM

Waves along with OMG are a solid part of my long term investments.  I also like using waves dex
Catswold

Activity: 518
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 11:12:54 PM

Waves is always an promising investment to make and right now price is affordable to invest and in long run it will surely rise so you can afford to invest in it blindly and wait for the best returns in future and you can also try to invest in sia coin as its also an good for an investment.
bitcoin31

Activity: 1834
Merit: 523

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 11:28:28 PM

Waves future is very bright for me, for sure in after few months or few years the price become hundreds dollars and i hope it will happen so we can make a lot of profit to those people have waves coin in their wallet. Why I said waves coin have future because most of the traders want waves coin and even people in this forum say waves coin have potential to increase more in the future. So invedt now in waves !
EcoChavCrypto

Activity: 448

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 11:38:57 PM

Waves is a shit mate, dont invest in it, the price is freezed and almost dead since the first fork happened, if you look at the charts, it has always been between $5 and $3, and we are now at $3,40 each waves, that is crazy because it is almost anything.
You are not going to do anything with it because probably it will never go to $10, just like many other people said that it was going to reach $10 or $15 before the end of the year, it is not possible.
Dont invest in there.

▄▄█████████▄▄
    ▄█████████████████
  ▄████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
 ▄███████▀   ▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄████████▄▄▄████  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █████████
█████████   ▄▄▄▄   ▀███████
█████████   █████   ███████
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   █████   ██████▀
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ███▀▀   █████▀
      ▄▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▀
     █████████████████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
Bitcoin Air 

█      ███
█      ███
  ██
  ██  ███
  ██  ███
  ██  ███
      ███
█  ██
  ███
█  ██
  ███
   ██
  ███
█  ██  ███
█  ██  ███
█  ██
     ██  █
███  ██  █
███  ██
███  ██  █
███  ██  █
███  ██  █
███      █
███  ██ 
███  ██ 
     ██ 
███
  ██ 
███
  ██ 
     ██

Simu111

Activity: 162
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 11:50:40 PM

Waves is a great platform. It's look like pretty good future.
I hope waves will gives us a better future. It must pump today or tomorrow.
FutureC0in

Activity: 48

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 12:35:09 AM

Waves is a shit mate, dont invest in it, the price is freezed and almost dead since the first fork happened, if you look at the charts, it has always been between $5 and $3, and we are now at $3,40 each waves, that is crazy because it is almost anything.
You are not going to do anything with it because probably it will never go to $10, just like many other people said that it was going to reach $10 or $15 before the end of the year, it is not possible.
Dont invest in there.

One thing that I learnt about crypto price movement is so volatile and it may surprise you in many ways.
So, don't say never

Ar1st0

Activity: 35

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 01:21:34 AM

Waves actually has good prospect in the future. But it's too risky to enter now, because it's still fluctuative. For some reason, this could be your option to invest for very longterm if you have spare funds. Many people do believe it could be main exchange transaction.
PokerFace3

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 05:09:32 AM

Waves are not just virtual currency,They make real businesses offline.Waves Hold for One Year I think your life will change.January 1 Waves will be $ 50.just wait and see

It will be interesting to see how they go with their product. Ok this applies to all projects in the crypto world, meaning if they develop the projecta correctly, the price is bound to go up.
I feel it is still undervalued and they might need to work a little but harder to really get it up the more. Presently at about $3.7 is a good buy for anyone who may still want to hold, if it doesn’t get pumped the more before the fork. So many other projects are coming up gradually that may try to dust it if the devs are not careful.
Mazt rhiezt

Activity: 462

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 05:30:50 AM

From my point of view the development of waves is very slow in the appeal of other top coins.
Even when we use wavesdex to buy and sell very few fans even tend not to have good prospects there.

██
▐█▄             ▄█▀
███    ▄██▄    ▄█▀ ██                          ██
███   ▄████   ▄█▀ ▄▄  ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄
███  ▄█▀███  ▄█▀ ██▌ ▄██▀▄▀██▌ █▀  ▄█▀       ▄██▌ ▄██▀ ▀▄
███ ▄█▀▐███ ██▀ ██▌ ▐███▀ ▄█▀    ▄█▀        ▄██▌ ▄██   ▄▀
▐██▄█▀  █████▀ ▐██  ███  ▐██   ▄█▀          ██▀  ██▌  ▄▀
 ▀██▀   ▀██▀    ▀█  ▀█   ▀█  ▄██▄▄▄▄▄▀▀  ██ ▀█    ▀███▀

Every BTCit of Fun
███████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████

▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄▀████████▀▄
██▄▀██████▀▄██
▐███▌▐████▌▐███▌
██▀▄██████▄▀██
▀▄████████▄▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
         ▄█████████████████
        ███████████████████
       ██████████████████▀
      █████▀▀
     ████▀
    ████▀
   ████▀
  ████▀
 ████▀
████▀
████████░████████
▐███████▄░▄███████▌
▐███████▄░▄███████▌
▐███████▄░▄███████▌
███████▄░▄███████
███████████████

▀███████▀
▀▀▀▀
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████
   BET NOW   
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████
quarkyplum

Activity: 378

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 05:45:56 AM

Waves are not just virtual currency,They make real businesses offline.Waves Hold for One Year I think your life will change.January 1 Waves will be $ 50.just wait and see

It will be interesting to see how they go with their product. Ok this applies to all projects in the crypto world, meaning if they develop the projecta correctly, the price is bound to go up.
I feel it is still undervalued and they might need to work a little but harder to really get it up the more. Presently at about $3.7 is a good buy for anyone who may still want to hold, if it doesn’t get pumped the more before the fork. So many other projects are coming up gradually that may try to dust it if the devs are not careful.
In my opinion, at least in next 2 months, the price of Waves can not recover and breakout resistance price at @150,000 satoshi. You must to know Waves has not any update recently, therefore, it can not grow as Bitcoin or Ethereum by the good news. I believe the price of Bitcoin still increases more and make Waves dump to bottom price ~2x,xxx satoshi Roll Eyes
RoHoss

Activity: 475
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 06:20:04 AM

You need patience. After update to Waves NG (next Generation) Protokoll and Smart Contracts on the Waves Blockchain I am sure that Waves follow the price of Ethereum.

This need time up to March 2018 as I understand the Waves calendar.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 ... 77 »
  Print  

Jump to: