Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 05:15:03 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][SHF] 💠 SHAFT ⛏Mining-oriented⛏ CryptoCurrency 💠  (Read 52765 times)
vladivostokom

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 08:16:08 AM

I see there is a GUI wallet launched in the telegram chat, but its all in Russian , Is there an English channel also ?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
DigDeepMining

Activity: 580
Merit: 253

Atheios.org

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 02:26:17 PM

I am also confident in this project.Let's get better and better.  Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink

This coin need Dev comes back or New dev! I think, this is the best coin with Great Dev team!
Thanks
still no reply from them... personally I'd go with the later...a new dev team is needed the old ones did nothing really other then make a fork of ETH nothing new was implemented...they did not even promote the coins they got people like myself to do all this for them, so yeah a new dev team is needed in my opinion Wink 
today, https://explorer.shaft.sh/home come back but coin need to devalopment in nextimes, so we need great Dev for this!

No reply still.. but yeah its working again so great Smiley

I see there is a GUI wallet launched in the telegram chat, but its all in Russian , Is there an English channel also ?

Nothing new in regards to development of GUI its still in alpha you can join the testnet channel on slack its English speaking there Smiley https://shaftsh.slack.com/messages/C83U8SE2Z/team/U759G0BFT/
dspencer

Activity: 126
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 08:01:33 PM

Taking on an ambitious task of nullifying existing problems of etherium will be a gamechanger!
DigDeepMining

Atheios.org

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 10:00:37 PM

Taking on an ambitious task of nullifying existing problems of etherium will be a gamechanger!
Unfortunately that's never going to happen here Angry
mmo4me.2016

Activity: 812
Merit: 256

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 02:14:36 AM

Dear all,
Today, https://explorer.shaft.sh/ offline!
This site can’t be reached
explorer.shaft.sh took too long to respond.
Try:

Checking the connection
Checking the proxy and the firewall
Running Windows Network Diagnostics
ERR_CONNECTION_TIMED_OUT
DigDeepMining

Atheios.org

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 10:39:47 AM

Dear all,
Today, https://explorer.shaft.sh/ offline!
This site can’t be reached
explorer.shaft.sh took too long to respond.
Try:

Checking the connection
Checking the proxy and the firewall
Running Windows Network Diagnostics
ERR_CONNECTION_TIMED_OUT

All back online...looks like he/they were performing some form of maintenance....
Sampletext [8:50 PM]
pool and and wallet will be down for maintenance for some time

Sampletext [7:02 AM]
all services is up again
Looks like I pissed him/them off as still no reply to me in dev channel but that was posted in general chat...

Maybe this guy does not like to see the truth been spoken oh well I'm sick of the bullshit lies from him/them!
catmilk

Activity: 114
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 10:48:30 AM

I looks at this coin from the beginning. It started in the same time with Pirl. It had a very good idea to be strong and profitable. But the developers team of shaft is very poor and has only ideas and nothing more. So i think the project is dead with this dev team

DigDeepMining

Atheios.org

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 11:27:10 AM

I looks at this coin from the beginning. It started in the same time with Pirl. It had a very good idea to be strong and profitable. But the developers team of shaft is very poor and has only ideas and nothing more. So i think the project is dead with this dev team
I couldn't agree more with you...great idea... but no idea other then make some profit and run Angry

Yeah I was looking into Pirl at the same time and even mined a little but then this dev team asked me to create a bounty program for them and be a community manager for them so I was super excited to be joining their team with such great ideas but as we see now it was just great ideas and nothing more...

You made the right choice sticking with Pirl currently trading at "Last Price
0.00024999 BTC" I made totally the wrong choice with SHF currently trading at "Last Price
0.00000051 BTC"
Red RabeL

Activity: 10

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 12:13:54 PM

CryCryCryCryCryCry
mmo4me.2016

Activity: 812
Merit: 256

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 05:16:34 AM

I couldn't agree more with you...great idea... but no idea other then make some profit and run Angry

Yeah I was looking into Pirl at the same time and even mined a little but then this dev team asked me to create a bounty program for them and be a community manager for them so I was super excited to be joining their team with such great ideas but as we see now it was just great ideas and nothing more...

0.00024999 BTC" I made totally the wrong choice with SHF currently trading at "Last Price
0.00000051 BTC"
I think! Dev may be not return! Coin neec have new dev!
Very sad when buy and hold shaft in this times!
Thanks
junggan

Activity: 5

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 05:32:41 AM

Hello! What are the latest news about the company? What are the innovations? What is happening now?
_Art_

Activity: 90
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 09:14:44 AM

Hello! What are the latest news about the company? What are the innovations? What is happening now?

Project dead!
DigDeepMining

Atheios.org

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 04:57:27 PM

0.00000051 BTC"
I think! Dev may be not return! Coin neec have new dev!
Very sad when buy and hold shaft in this times!
Thanks

I think we knew this already... Sad

Just about nothing is happening now.... latest is the server providor banned the server, last info I got was...

----- Saturday, January 20th -----
Sampletext [6:14 PM]
The hetzner banned the last server

Sampletext [6:21 PM]
shit, i don't know what to do, suprnv is ignoring me, he have control above the email, where hoster probably sent abuse.

[6:21]
fuck (edited)

----- Yesterday January 21st, 2018 -----
DigDeepMining [9:47 AM]
You need to contact them and explain the situation then or we loose everything!

----- Today January 22nd, 2018 -----
DigDeepMining [4:52 PM]
@Sampletext any news?

Project dead!
Correct!!

Red RabeL

Activity: 10

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 12:17:32 AM

DIV..
https://wallet.shaft.sh/  not be able to operate. please correct.. CryCryCry
DigDeepMining

Atheios.org

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 08:46:38 AM

The server as been suspended from what I have been told.... Embarrassed
afrazium

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 04:02:13 PM

What a shame, hard to believe that a person you used to interact with and partially trust was a scammer all the way
If this is what you're able to do with the talent you've been gifted, you're a disgrace to your own knowledge

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     PECULIUM First Saving System in CryptoCurrency Driven by Artificial Intelligence  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    PRIVATE SALE ~$2M PLEDGED  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

/ WHITEPAPER / ANN / BOUNTY / TELEGRAM /
DigDeepMining

Atheios.org

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 11:35:30 PM

What a shame, hard to believe that a person you used to interact with and partially trust was a scammer all the way
If this is what you're able to do with the talent you've been gifted, you're a disgrace to your own knowledge
lmao yeah magic powers turned bad... the interaction was minimal after the first month once they had the free work done for them they got more and more distant Angry I'm gonna demand payment first next time that's for sure...you learn from your mistakes Cool

DigDeepMining

Atheios.org

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 12:20:33 AM

Hi everyone i bring news...

From the start of this project I was invited by "ShaftCrypto" after paying close attention to SHF he invited me to create a bounty for SHF and be the community manager, so wanting to know more I joined their slack channel to meet the team and they seemed nice genuine people with lots of great ideas so I took the opportunity to join their team which consisted of 3 devs...

ShaftCrypto AKA "Detective Shaft" @Slack

supernova AKA "sprnv" @Slack

sampletext @Slack

One other guy was also hired as a russian community manager "FrillDX"

I already explained the situation here several times so wont go into to much detail... but about how the devs contact was getting less and less and our payments were been delayed after a little while then they stopped, then we started to notice the premine was been sold by the devs so we kept on asking them why they are selling the premine, we was ignored for days on end even weeks and when we did get replies we were constantly feed a pack of lies like we needed to sell for servers (fair point) but then it was for ddos protection and servers again and so on, then was was told we have investors and thats why a larger chunk of premine was sent to another account... bottom line is it was ALL lies and the devs were just lining their pockets just in time for Christmas I suspect.

I last heard from sprnv on the 10th December when I told them the game is over, his reply was
Game is not over yet man

I last heard from Detective Shaft 3rd November when he replied to FrillDX
Stop behaving so arrogant (edited)

[1:36 PM]
If you want to fill the request and add SHAFT to the major exchange you are welcome to do it yourself

I'm still in contact with one dev Sampletext...more on that later...

so basically through November, December there were 3 guys myself, FrillDX and sampletext...two managers not been payed and one dev working on the GUI when he could and not making as much contact as I would have liked with us but still it was more then we was getting from the other two devs... Late December came and FrillDX decided enough was enough pointed out what we already knew that this coin is a scam and moved onto another project with his friends.

So two remained myself and sampletext... we talked about all the work that had been put in from both myself and him (more him as hes the dev) but how disappointing it would be just to let the project die and let the public down that had put hash power, invested in SHF and most of all put trust in the SHF team. Sampletext expressed his eagerness not to let SHF just die and said he will still support the chain...

DigDeepMining [6:22 PM]
no idea buddy your guess is as good as mine, if its a scam coin I suspect they have done this before and that's the reason they never wanted to give their identity

[6:22 PM]
@Sampletext your online do you have any input?

Sampletext [6:38 PM]
yea, i'm here. I don't know what to say. As I said before, I will support the chain anyway
[6:39 PM]
i feel sad about the price too

The festive period was approaching and things were getting to much for sampletext to deal with so he said he was taking sometime out...this is when everything started to go offline and making contact with him became hard but I could reach out to him just to get pool back online for example, anyway I left it a week or two before contact him and then I asked him what his plans was...
DigDeepMining[3:27 PM]
did you fix it?

[3:28 PM]
oh I see you did

[3:29 PM]
people are still mining, not lots but nice to see anyway

Sampletext [3:30 PM]
the pool was down too for some time, but for lower amount

[3:30 PM]
yeah

nice to see people didnt give up

DigDeepMining [3:30 PM]
yep :slightly_smiling_face:

Have you? what are your plans going forward if any?

Sampletext [3:33 PM]
my plans is too strengthen the network, a lots of things to do, eventually release GUI (there is a request for community to add some features), fix unstable pool and wallet, deal up with infrastructure, come back to explorer and impl real pagination

Then the latest problem started and the server was banned...
DigDeepMining [6:22 PM]
Everything down @Sampletext did you pull the plug?
Sunday, January 14th

----- -----

Sampletext [3:28 PM]
nah
[3:28 PM]
just mentioned pool is down

DigDeepMining [4:02 PM]
Great :slightly_smiling_face:
Monday, January 15th

----- -----

DigDeepMining [10:40 AM]
Blockchain still as issues??
Saturday, January 20th

----- -----

Sampletext [6:14 PM]
The hetzner banned the last server

Sampletext [6:21 PM]
shit, i don't know what to do, suprnv is ignoring me, he have control above the email, where hoster probably sent abuse.
[6:21 PM]
fuck (edited)
Sunday, January 21st

----- -----

DigDeepMining [9:47 AM]
You need to contact them and explain the situation then or we loose everything!
Monday, January 22nd

----- -----

DigDeepMining [4:52 PM]
@Sampletext any news?

Sampletext [5:22 PM]
sadly, no

DigDeepMining [6:37 PM]
@sprnv needs to pull his finger out as pass on the project...you made your money let someone who actually gives a fuck take over!!!

Fast forward to today sampletext as been working round the clock to rebuild everything on new servers...
https://pool.shaft.sh/#/
https://explorer.shaft.sh/home
https://wallet.shaft.sh/
https://shaft.sh/
All back online Smiley

Further more the other two devs finally sold just about all their premine, 500k was sold on the 22nd January so these guys have actually gone for good now, sampletext as stated if will not allow them to come back and screw things up like they did last time...they have zero access to anything now so we can look at this as a community takeover I was concerned about the slack workspace been deleted and the other two devs still had access to this so I asked sampletext to transfer ownership of that over to me so we could be assured that would remain also Smiley

GUI needs a few new features and needs to be recompiled as that too was lost on previous server but should be done soon I said to sampletext if hes serious about SHF just take his time and not get stressed with everything so I wont annoy him about that it will come when it comes for now we have geth and online wallet anyway.

One more thing sampletext said he will register here in the next few days and explain everything which will be a big positive for me Smiley

I hope this news is good for all of you that still hold SHF and future miners/investors, if you want to know anything else just ask and I'll do my best to answer.

Miners at the ready...go, go, go Grin
TheKingInYellow

Activity: 546
Merit: 257

Have you found the Yellow Sign?

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 06:30:00 AM

Interesting developments, I'll help keep the network chugging along. The only thing keeping me out was the original developer's sketchyness.   Grin

DAPS Project, anonymizing assets for the world. Controlling your financial sovereignty is your right, join now!
DAPS (Decentralized - Anonymous - Payment - System)
Zero-Knowledge Proofs - Revolutionary Proof-Of-Audit algo - Masternodes - PoSv3 - Worldwide community
Horkryzard

Activity: 5

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 10:13:49 AM

Hi Guys

For better communication maybe we can move to Discord from Slack?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  

Jump to: