Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 09:01:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: * NEW * - BTC Address Balance Tool  (Read 402 times)
orz.dk (OP)

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
May 26, 2013, 04:21:13 PM

Hi,

I'm new here, first post.

I wanted to take a try at making a "show address balances" - webapplication, so I built this webapp with node.js and socketstream, using the blockchain.info json rest api and the mtgox.com api for the exchangerates. It was built for personal use, but it works reasonably well, so I thought I would share it with the community. The interface is updated real-time (10 sec + blockchain.info api latency) and visual clues will be (should be) provided upon any changes in a monitored address' balance.

I am very interested in working/coding together with anyone with ideas or input on this or other projects. Please reply in this thread.

The site : http://orz.dk:8130/

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please note that this is a public beta. Any data you enter on the site may be lost, and any data displayed on the site, including balances and exhangerates, may be slightly inaccurate or completely wrong. (please report in the thread)

Please also note that although you have the possibility of making a donation towards a personal account (to enhance the site functionality available to your account) - which is greatly appreciated, donating does not firmly guarantee any future service availability.

Never use sensitive login/pass combinations that you have used elsewhere, and generally never trust any unknown site with any personal information.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

To try it out, you simply click the "Create User" button without providing any other information. This will create a temporary account without any save capabilities. Add addresses by using the textboxes below the information area. Adding addresses will create an information box in the middle area that will go green when balance>=due balance.

If you enjoy the tool, you can create a 'real' user. To do this, simply remove the checkmark from the "Test account" checkbox before clicking "Create User". Now you will get a personal donation address in the box above the information area. Donate 0.005 BTC to this address, and the save-button will be enabled as soon as the blockchain sees the transaction. Remember the username ! : ) (and pass if you entered one)

Please comment, and please report bugs and general sucksness.

Thank you for reading !
orz.dk
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: