Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 07:27:53 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: XSPEC Spectrecoin - IS THIS 100% scam or what? AVOID  (Read 1836 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
sirsplashalot

Activity: 520
Merit: 123

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 02:02:35 PM

Yeah its a scam they get millions of spectre coins for spamming bitcointalk

buy 808 coin instead you will probably *50 your money LOL

NO one is being funded for bitcointalk posts whatsoever. This is strictly grassroots marketing based on an enthusiastic community. Yes, the community believes this much in this currency.

There are ~21 million Spectrecoins in circulation at ~$4, if people were getting paid 'millions' of Spectrecoins to 'Spam' than a small group of enthusiasts would be millionaires turning a much better profit than '808 coin' by writing on this forum.

And thank you for the worst investment advice of 2018.

Worried about my trust rating? I am too. Bitcointalk users ‘Lauda’ and ‘gmaxwell’ have abused their superior powers in trust system to align their views with the ‘correct views.’ In no legal system in any jurisdiction do we have a definition for what Bitcoin is, they do not have the power to tell us what it is based on the rule of law.
muenze

Activity: 224
Merit: 157

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 02:05:45 PM

NO one is being funded for bitcointalk posts whatsoever. This is strictly grassroots marketing based on an enthusiastic community. Yes, the community believes this much in this currency.

There are ~21 million Spectrecoins in circulation at ~$4, if people were getting paid 'millions' of Spectrecoins to 'Spam' than a small group of enthusiasts would be millionaires turning a much better profit than '808 coin' by writing on this forum.

I could travel the world now for a year, buy a porsche, lambo... or even a nice house by the beach... and i only started a few months ago with almost nothing.

Thats because I buy cheap and sell high. Verge. Tron. And others.

YOU shill the spectre scam and spam these boards all day.... But there is so many people in spectrecoin who bought it for 1 cent who will cash out before you can ever make a $.

So yes 808 is the better investment because its still at just $1m market cap.

Will it go to 1 billion ? 2 billion ? explode like verge ? for *1000 profits ? Probably not.

But its still the better investment than spectre because if a coin gets SPAMMED TO DEATH on bitcointalk everyone knows to stay away.

It was amazing to be part of Bitcointalk for a little while. Thankyou. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5316241.0
sirsplashalot

Activity: 520
Merit: 123

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 02:17:35 PM
Last edit: January 15, 2018, 02:29:10 PM by sirsplashalot

I could travel the world now for a year, buy a porsche, lambo... or even a nice house by the beach... and i only started a few months ago with almost nothing.

Thats because I buy cheap and sell high. Verge. Tron. And others.

YOU shill the spectre scam and spam these boards all day.... But there is so many people in spectrecoin who bought it for 1 cent who will cash out before you can ever make a $.

So yes 808 is the better investment because its still at just $1m market cap.

Will it go to 1 billion ? 2 billion ? explode like verge ? for *1000 profits ? Probably not.

But its still the better investment than spectre because if a coin gets SPAMMED TO DEATH on bitcointalk everyone knows to stay away.

Another unbacked scam accusation fuelled by a rage of insecurity.

I also see you just made a thread accusing Ethereum as a 'scam' based on your 'logic' that it was a 'get rich quick scheme'  Roll Eyes

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2759202.0

Where do you people come from?

Worried about my trust rating? I am too. Bitcointalk users ‘Lauda’ and ‘gmaxwell’ have abused their superior powers in trust system to align their views with the ‘correct views.’ In no legal system in any jurisdiction do we have a definition for what Bitcoin is, they do not have the power to tell us what it is based on the rule of law.
mandica

Activity: 693
Merit: 508

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 06:31:20 PM

XSPEC is not a scam and I believe that any thinking individual can see this. If you are a newbie or don't know where to invest, do you own due diligence and do not listen to random people with their own agenda.
XSPEC has a solid team and there is no dissent in the ranks and we will release the new version when it's ready.

I'll copy what I said in another post:
"Just to clear up a few things. (I'm @mandica, the founder of XSPEC and still here for anyone new to this)

All the discussions about code snippets and code cloning and implementation of protocols is a bit stagnate. This is the nature of open source development. There is no secret (and never was) that XSPEC was build on SDC. XSPEC never claimed to be proprietary code and is based on Bitcoin in the end as many others are. This point has been laboured ad nauseam and if your objection to a crypto is based on it's Bitcoin / SDC / Monero code provenance then you will seek out other projects. The fact that XSPEC is open source and based on other open source code is not a basis on which to claim a scam if you are a thinking person.

@jbg and Bryce are working on the code and as you all know, not every update is shown on GitHub immediately. GitHub is a not a live window to follow updates. Nobody as forced anyone out and in fact Spectre has very dedicated community and in fact, I would suggest that a dedicated community is what will succeed in driving this forward. XSPEC now also have steady development funding and will hire. The community will make sure that XSPEC will last for years to come and with a solid dev fund we will have the resources to develop the project. The team is together and strong and nobody has left for anything else. I am working on something auxiliary that will benefit XSPEC in the long run but can't say anything right now.

XSPEC is not a scam, we are just trying to provide a quality functional privacy focused cryptocurrency against a tide of FUD and shit and we will succeed. I have nothing more to say and there is nothing to discuss. Adversity brings out the best in us. Discard XSPEC at your peril."
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: