Bitcoin Forum
October 21, 2017, 11:27:39 PM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.15.0.1  [Torrent]. (New!)

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Unconfirmed deposits on blockchain wallet  (Read 4494 times)
bitsource

Activity: 96

View Profile
May 24, 2013, 08:53:49 PM

I have a recurring deposit of 0.002 BTC from same wallet id to my blockchain account. It will stay in my transaction history for a few days as unconfirmed, then disappear - only to be redeposited as unconfirmed transaction after a week or so, then disappear. This has happened 4 times over the past three weeks. Anyone know what I can do - or what is triggering such activity.

32DgAoQRMAkqbaYhShLWQnFt4LWJhWe3Ba

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bitsource

View Profile
May 24, 2013, 09:01:51 PM

I have a recurring deposit of 0.002 BTC from same wallet id to my blockchain account. It will stay in my transaction history for a few days as unconfirmed, then disappear - only to be redeposited as unconfirmed transaction after a week or so, then disappear. This has happened 4 times over the past three weeks. Anyone know what I can do - or what is triggering such activity.

Is this along with other transactions? Transactions can and will split numerous amounts/addresses.

No this is a self standing transaction.

bitsource

View Profile
May 24, 2013, 09:34:58 PM

Is this along with other transactions? Transactions can and will split numerous amounts/addresses.

Hrmm.. previous used wallet address?

Does this happen with any other wallets of yours? (if you have more than 1)

This is the only time and wallet I see this. As mentioned only the past few weeks. It is strange, but I wanted to see if anyone had this experience. Thanks for responding, if you have any ideas, much appreciated.

bitsource

View Profile
May 24, 2013, 09:49:46 PM

Hrmm.. previous used wallet address?

Does this happen with any other wallets of yours? (if you have more than 1)

This is the only time and wallet I see this. As mentioned only the past few weeks. It is strange, but I wanted to see if anyone had this experience. Thanks for responding, if you have any ideas, much appreciated.

Head scratcher over here. Just tried to throw in my 2cents, hopefully someone can chime in since that activity seems kind of odd.

Thanks. Appreciate you taking the time. Will try to update if anything else happens from this address or I can figure out what it is. I did send an e-mail to blockchain.org support but did not get a reply.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.