Bitcoin Forum
March 28, 2024, 01:21:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Best Twitter accounts that speculators follow here?  (Read 911 times)
very_452001 (OP)

Activity: 1056
Merit: 270

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 10:45:57 PM

Which ones shall I add so I can get in before the pumps Grin

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
FBZ

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 10:59:05 PM

https://twitter.com/piffffffffffffg

Pro here!
JanpriX

Activity: 1708
Merit: 606

Buy The F*cking Dip

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 11:10:17 PM

Which ones shall I add so I can get in before the pumps Grin

There are a lot of them in the Twitter realm but they do not provide indications of pumps and instead provide TA or FA of the coin in which they think would increase in price in the future. I could provide you some of them so make sure to check them out and follow them. Again, they are not giving any pump indication or any financial advice but they just provide us information that could give us some edge in this crazy cryptomarket. Here's the list:

WolfOfPoloniex
Venture Coinist
CryptoCobain
cryptomocho
very_452001 (OP)

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 11:11:26 PM

Ok thanks
kkeylb

Activity: 49
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 12:04:45 AM

flibbr is good to follow
ekin4

Activity: 663
Merit: 505

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 12:32:39 AM

I wouldn't trust any Twitter account because usually those speculators write the coin they have and when you buy it they dump on you. You should stay away from Telegram and whatsapp groups, Twitter accounts, even new accounts in this forum. Everybody try to manipulate each other.
very_452001 (OP)

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 05:30:20 PM

I wouldn't trust any Twitter account because usually those speculators write the coin they have and when you buy it they dump on you. You should stay away from Telegram and whatsapp groups, Twitter accounts, even new accounts in this forum. Everybody try to manipulate each other.

Ok which sources are trusted then?
chikora

Activity: 63
Merit: 10

🤖UBEX.COM 🤖

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 07:00:55 PM

this guy made some good calls

@cryptomessiah

his topic is here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2113839.0

▓▓▓█████████████████████████████░░          UBEX          ░░█████████████████████████████▓▓▓
▓██████████████████░░          Global Decentralized Advertising Exchange          ░░██████████████████▓
▓███░   • Telegram  • Facebook  • ANN Thread  • Youtube  • LinkedIn  • Twitter • Medium  • Reddit  • Github   ░███▓
Daagle23

Activity: 82
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 07:05:12 PM

Yeah vote for cryptomessiah

Good calls good Guy good Analytics and he hate Like me $WTC coin  Cheesy
krypt0n1

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

🔵 Brickblock.io - Future of Stock Trading

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 03:05:19 PM
Last edit: November 14, 2017, 03:16:20 PM by krypt0n1

Agree with this for the majority of twitter accounts. Even some of the most "trusted" twitter accounts really have the best interest of their own coins and are of course biased. With that in mind though, I do follow many accounts to keep an ear close to the ground on new projects or chart patterns that I haven't looked at for good setups. If it's suggested, I'll then take a look and do my own analysis. Unless someone is doing it full time, it's simply impossible to scan so many charts so regularly so it's good to get alerts.

The other aspect/advantage is that it can be a very fast place to get news or ideas about trend changes.

renes

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 03:48:21 PM

I think those people are very dangerous no one should follow them for investment suggestions. Follow true people like charlie lee, I think he is real satoshi or maybe one of the closest to be satoshi
krypt0n1

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

🔵 Brickblock.io - Future of Stock Trading

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 04:03:41 PM

I think those people are very dangerous no one should follow them for investment suggestions. Follow true people like charlie lee, I think he is real satoshi or maybe one of the closest to be satoshi

Haha, I like and also follow Charlie Lee, if for nothing else than entertainment.

But most everyone is biased even if they try not to be and people will flock to any account that gets a few calls right. I've actually got 3 twitter accounts, one personal/profession, one crypto just to follow people for news and another anonymous crypto account where I post signals and tips that just started as an experiment and suddenly blew up to several thousand followers after a few good calls. I try to be as unbiased as possible but several of the calls/tips didn't work out but people just focus on the successes. My other two accounts (personal and crypto news) have less than 100 followers, so that should give you an idea of how fast an account in this space can blow up and become an "influencer" status.

People look for other people to give them all their calls and it rarely works out for these followers. They should use these tips as launching pads to do their own research and make the judgement/assessment for themselves. Always do your own research and the rewards are often much better.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: