Bitcoin Forum
July 07, 2024, 11:56:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Difference between Bounty campaigns and airdrop?  (Read 1644 times)
Crytptomeniac

Activity: 240
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 11:16:36 PM

An Airdrop is a procedure of distributing tokens by awarding them to existing holders of a particular blockchain currency, such as Bitcoin or Ethereum. But now a day it doesn’t need to have that requirement. Even you don’t have any of the coins or tokens if you’re poor or rich if you’re a newbie or a legend it doesn’t matter now.  You just need to fill up a form and put your wallet public address and wait for a couple of months and boom you will be awarded if you are in the needed participants.
danceinthedunes

Activity: 98

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 11:18:54 PM

I choose Airdrop when it comes to ease but when you want quantity and value I will do bounty. When you are doing airdrop, an equal quantity for the participants will be awarded which is a less percentage to value of the whole supply of the token or coins. While when you do bounty you can earn much bigger amount with a greater value than what you earned from airdrop. It's easy to explain. Will you give a much bigger thing as an award to the person who does more on bounty than the person who just set and waits for an award in airdrop? A simple answer is NO. It's a big no. You should do something big to earn big and small for something small. But for those who already popular and influential don't need much more effort to promote to let someone to follow them. So for me I will choose bounty. I want big award.
alexpayne

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 12:01:33 AM

Very interesting thread. Thank you guys. I have more thing to put into my text book tonight.

▰   SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   ▰
■▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬■
Github   -   Discord   -   Twitter   -   Telegram   -   Get Free Airdrop Now!
teeshe

Activity: 182

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2018, 02:04:30 AM

I am not sure if this is the right place to ask this so I apologize and kindly direct me to the right place. Also if there are similar posts, I'd appreciate if you can provide a link here too, I will definitely check it. I was trying to use the search box but I can't find a similar post.

For those who already participated in Bounty campaigns and airdrops, can someone explain the difference between the two? I'm a newbie in this forum and it was just recently that I've read that you can earn tokens by participating on these two activities. How long does a bounty campaign lasts as well as an airdrop? Can I participate on these two activities at the same time? Any input will be greatly appreciated. Thank you very much.

Btw, I am not participating to these projects as a newbie as I've read you need to have atleast the Jr. member rank first, so I'll work my way up and provide quality posts along the way. Thank you.

Ideally, airdrops are free upon successful registration while bounty involves the completion of some variety of tasks within a particular time bound.
With respect to the earnings on them, there is more potential to earn more on bounty activities than on airdrops. However,the times seem to be fast changing as the bounty space is now getting crowded hence there is reduction in available rewards.
Affilate User

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 03:29:36 AM

I have experience about being a participant from bounty campaign and participants from airdrop, for airdrop I do not really like it because currently the results you get from airdrop is not valuable because the participants are too much different from the bounty campaign which has a very limited total supply.
putrii

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 06:58:03 AM

in my opinion bounty campaign and airdrop very visible once the difference, if bounty campaign participants from bounty campaign have limited restriction of participants. while for airdrop usually participants are not limited and will be many participants so that makes the result becomes very little and not worth.
travelhelperio

Activity: 56
Merit: 1

Helper

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 07:54:13 AM

I am not sure if this is the right place to ask this so I apologize and kindly direct me to the right place. Also if there are similar posts, I'd appreciate if you can provide a link here too, I will definitely check it. I was trying to use the search box but I can't find a similar post.

For those who already participated in Bounty campaigns and airdrops, can someone explain the difference between the two? I'm a newbie in this forum and it was just recently that I've read that you can earn tokens by participating on these two activities. How long does a bounty campaign lasts as well as an airdrop? Can I participate on these two activities at the same time? Any input will be greatly appreciated. Thank you very much.

Btw, I am not participating to these projects as a newbie as I've read you need to have atleast the Jr. member rank first, so I'll work my way up and provide quality posts along the way. Thank you.
Hi
Bounty and Air Drops both related to marketing,In Air Drop participant subscribe you social channels provide their ERC20 address and In Bounty people market your campaign like Press release ,Video on concept Etc.

● Travel Helper ●
▰▰▰▰ Freelancer platform for Travelers ▰▰▰▰
● https://www.travelhelper.io/  ●
Pardeep kaur

Activity: 154

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 08:32:29 AM

In airdrop you just fill the participitants form like joining the telegram or twitter and sometimes without doing anything and you get reward in the form  of token or coins
In bounty campaign you have follows some rules, you have to make some prescribed activities (retweet/like, post/like,  etc.). you also need to constantly devote time, send reports, but also get a good reward  as comparison airdrop
RobinGood

Activity: 364
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 08:55:16 AM

airdrop is much easier to do (just register and subscribe to social networks) just a couple of steps
and Bounty needs to perform tasks for at least a month, but then the bounty reward is much larger
tolgahanuzun

Activity: 308

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 12:26:29 PM

You can participate in several bounties at the same time if it is signature bounty. Time holding and kolchesvetvo tokens are very different in different bounties. Also, each bounty has different requirements for participation. You can earn from 0 to 1000 - it's already as lucky.

★★★     │  TEMCO  │      SUPPLY CHAIN POWERED BY BITCOIN NETWORK, RSK     ★★★
★★★   Officially Supported by RSK, TLDR Capital and Korea Investment Partners (KIP)   ★★★
bird17

Activity: 364

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 12:51:25 PM

the difference in time that you spend on assignments and in rewards. In the bounty, the reward is greater, but time needs more to spend
mariaana

Activity: 399
Merit: 16

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 01:55:57 PM

Airdrops are free tokens given to a limited participants at a limited period of time to do tasks and submit them all for verification to earn the reward token. Bounty on the other is more of a committment to do a tasks for a certain project at a longer time and submission of report is usually done on a weekly basis. In bounty, there are rules to follow.
UZIzzzz

Activity: 168

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 01:58:52 PM

The bounty thread requires you to complete the task on time each week.
However, airdrops only need to fill out a form, which is the difference between the two.

DCC│Distributed Credit Chain
    Empower Credit, Enable Finance   
GithubFacebookMedium ‹‹‹dcc.finance››› RedditTwitterTelegram
Behene

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 06:45:50 AM

the aerial air too few results in comparison bounty and too complicated in my opinion bounty program has many options
cryptobluemoon

Activity: 182

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 11:46:47 PM

Bounty campaigns are real promotions for crypto traders whereas airdrop are just data collection  so better to work for bounty
jess04

Activity: 336

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 11:58:41 PM

For me, the difference between airdrop and Bounty Campaign is that, Airdrop is just a very simple task which you can finish within a minute but Bounty Campaign it takes a month. You can only earn less in airdrop unlike Bounty Campaigns where you can earn more. But you can join both if you want especially if the ICO's offer the airdrop.
Fayamba

Activity: 280

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 11:59:35 PM

Bounties are long term while airdrops are short term. With bounty campaigns, you are tasked to do a lot of advertisement on a regular basis for some period of weeks or months. And you will be paid based on how long and how involved you are. But with airdrops, it is just a onetime filling of forms and doing simple tasks.
chikucrypto

Activity: 420

View Profile WWW
July 28, 2018, 09:30:58 AM

I think with the airdrop we can earn less coin because the tasks of airdrop is very short on the other hand bounties give us lot of work and after that we can get excellent coins in our wallet.bounties reward are bigger that the airdrops.
Enzos

Activity: 294

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 09:50:26 AM

I think the airdrop is very boring and can't be promoted for the project side. But the bounty is very interesting to learn to communicate and can also be promoted for the project side.

mrcastelo

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 10:37:37 AM

In airdrop you would only receive a small number of tokens and the amount of token in the airdrop pool is basically divided equally on the number of participants who sign up in the airdrop. Why the bounty campaigns, it is a regular way or supporting an ICO by campaigning it religiously through different social media platforms and you will be able to receive a good number of tokens if the bounty pool is big because commonly receive bounty tokens are stake based.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: