Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 04:08:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Cannot connect with Bittrex Support  (Read 812 times)
pragmaticprose (OP)

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 01:05:36 AM

Hello All,

I don't think Bittrex is a scam.  I haven't lost any money there.  My problem is getting in to see my answered support tickets. 

My understanding is that one needs a different login password to get to the support section to read responses to support tickets.  I get that they are overwhelmed.  I tried using my main Bittrex login password to get to the support section.  It doesn't work.  I tried several times ... cookies enabled, cookies unenabled, cookies cleared, etc.

I am getting email responses from the support section.  These responses reference specific support tickets and indicate they've been answered.  I've tried responding to their emails as suggested in the message presumably by the support staff.  I've begged.  I've requested a password through the window that tells you if you're a new user you probably haven't received your password from them so request one.  I've requested through that channel as well.

Anyone have a similar experience?  any ideas?

I'd appreciate hearing from you!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
alyssa85
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1088

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 04:56:05 AM

Try contacting Bittrex through their slack channel, and hopefully someone will talk through your difficulties:

http://slack.bittrex.com/

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit InvestBox.|.BUY X10 AND EARN 10% DAILY.🏆
tanghere02

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 10:36:54 AM

Try contacting Bittrex through their slack channel, and hopefully someone will talk through your difficulties:

I agree, they usually respond more if you contact them through the Slack channel. I had a problem once with my account with Bittrex and now its working perfectly fine and got my coins back as well.

▄▄█████████▄▄                         ▄█▄                ▀██████▄                   ▄██████▀
        ▄█████████████████▄▄                    ▄███▄                 ▀██████▄               ▄██████▀
         ▀███████████████████▄                 ▄█████▄                  ▀██████             ██████▀
           █▀▀       ▀▀████████▄              ▄███████▄                   ██████▄         ▄██████
  ▄█▄                    ▀██████▄            ▄█████████▄                   ▀██████▄     ▄██████▀
 ▄████▄                    ▀█████▄          ▄███████████▄                    ███████▄ ▄███████
▄█████▀                     ▀█████▄        ▄██████▀██████▄                     █████▀▀▀█████▀
██████                       ██████       ▄██████   ██████▄                     ▀█▀     ▀█▀
██████                       ██████      ▄██████     ██████▄                     █       █
██████                       ██████     ▄██████       ██████▄                   ▄█▄     ▄█▄
▀██████▄                    ▄█████▀    ▄██████         ██████▄                ▄█████▄▄▄█████▄
 ▀██████▄                  ▄█████▀    ▄██████                                ███████▀ ▀███████
  ▀██████▄               ▄██████▀    ▄██████                               ▄██████▀     ▀██████▄
   ▀████████▄▄       ▄▄████████▀    ▄██████                               ▄██████         ██████▄
     ▀███████████████████████▀     ▄██████                 ██████▄      ▄██████▀           ▀██████▄
       ▀▀█████████████████▀▀      ▄██████                   ██████▄   ▄██████▀               ▀██████▄
           ▀▀█████████▀▀         ▄██████                     ██████▄▄██████▀                   ▀██████▄
  O HOLD YOUR
OWN KEYS!
  O   O [SUCCESS   
RAISE
US$18mil+]
unyil

Activity: 354
Merit: 103

sigs design service➜https://goo.gl/jhz4f8

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2017, 09:40:37 PM

bittrex and bittrex support accounts are different and if you have created an account on bittrex support even though you forgot your password, you can still use the forgot password feature to change the password. but if you've ever made a ticket and then you forgot your password, you can still see the response from bittrex support in email, you can respond also via email because it is still connected. lately bittrex is too late to respond to tickets. but believe me and do not worry, bittrex will respond to your ticket for less than a week, because I also experienced yesterday.

yonghongtang

Activity: 483
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 12:32:39 PM

This is a good idea. Slack gets more attention from bittrex, cuz a lot of people here to see bittrex's response time to its users.
SatoshWhale

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 02:15:07 AM

My support issue is very common "Enhanced account verification approved but has Disabled account"

8 days and counting without a simple response from Support is simply unacceptable regardless of current business conditions.
As i'm unable to trade I had the time to find a few random email addresses for Bittrex staff.

Today I received an auto-respond from one of my emails:

"Thank you for emailing me.  I read every email that is sent but depending on my schedule, I may not be able to respond right away.
I won't be able to answer any support requests sent to me. If you have a support request, please file a ticket at support.bittrex.com.
Unfortunately, we've run out of invites for our slack and are exploring options for real time chat support."

I fully expect the hard working people at Bittrex Support will fix my issue...  
However I must hedge my bet with registered letters to the Bittrex offices because I am dealing with a speculative time horizon for a Support response.

FYI if you have funds on an exchange it is counter intuitive to FUD them. So lets stick together Crypto Community and give Bittrex a chance to improve there game.

h0lybyte

Activity: 924
Merit: 511

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 04:33:42 AM

Hello All,

I don't think Bittrex is a scam.  I haven't lost any money there.  My problem is getting in to see my answered support tickets. 

My understanding is that one needs a different login password to get to the support section to read responses to support tickets.  I get that they are overwhelmed.  I tried using my main Bittrex login password to get to the support section.  It doesn't work.  I tried several times ... cookies enabled, cookies unenabled, cookies cleared, etc.

I am getting email responses from the support section.  These responses reference specific support tickets and indicate they've been answered.  I've tried responding to their emails as suggested in the message presumably by the support staff.  I've begged.  I've requested a password through the window that tells you if you're a new user you probably haven't received your password from them so request one.  I've requested through that channel as well.

Anyone have a similar experience?  any ideas?

I'd appreciate hearing from you!
The way you are trying to reach bittrex, doesn't seem to be answered by their staff. Bittrex is worst in ciatomer support matter.
What you get in email as their reply, are only unmonitored predefined responses from their auto reply bot.
You problem would never get solved until you reach them by social media profile or the slack someone mentioned above my reply.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: