Bitcoin Forum
March 30, 2024, 01:46:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Official Avalon mining rig clones thread from bitmine.ch (NOW SHIPPING)  (Read 58554 times)
ashpooler

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 03, 2013, 07:07:31 PM

Don't know if I should feel lucky or raped but I preordered one. HAH Cool

Hmmm, can you elaborate on "All sales are final"? I read this exact same wording "somewhere"...
Didn't you say you'd guarantee a refund whenever a customer requests one?

Hi there, yes it's refundable but we had to put that sentence in order to try to avoid (or at least reduce) the speculators that buy the units only to resell them on ebay, it means that you won't be able to change shipping or billing address once the order is placed.
Hey!
I see, thanks for clarifying that.
Just one more question if I may. Did you order more Avalon ASIC IC's because with 10k you can only cover preorder batch #1 if I count correctly.
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
jimmy3dita

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 03, 2013, 07:16:03 PM

Than you, I've placed the order right now.

Sending you an email regarding EUR payment Smiley

Acquista il mio libro "Investire Bitcoin": clicca qui
jbutter

Activity: 24

View Profile
June 03, 2013, 11:17:21 PM

Purchasing Batch#2 when Batch#1 hasn't shipped yet and paying with a Bank Transfer, to a Swiss bank account without escrow makes me laugh and cry at the same time.

Anyone have recommendations on how to transfer funds online, from a credit card to a swiss bank, from inside Japan?

My USA Bank doesn't allow international transfers, and Western Union won't let me register without providing a USA billing address.

Maybe this is difficult for a reason..  Huh < -- To protect the ignorant --

I can see how using Bitcoins will make transfers easier..
mo_mo

Activity: 194
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 04, 2013, 01:34:48 AM

Can we still pay by bitecoins if you choose wire transfers?
Pistachio
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 04, 2013, 01:43:47 AM

Purchasing Batch#2 when Batch#1 hasn't shipped yet and paying with a Bank Transfer, to a Swiss bank account without escrow makes me laugh and cry at the same time.

Anyone have recommendations on how to transfer funds online, from a credit card to a swiss bank, from inside Japan?

My USA Bank doesn't allow international transfers, and Western Union won't let me register without providing a USA billing address.

Maybe this is difficult for a reason..  Huh < -- To protect the ignorant --

I can see how using Bitcoins will make transfers easier..

What about MoneyGram? It allows you to pay with a credit card, but don't be surprised when they charge the cash advance rate.
mantis_tobbogan

Activity: 18

View Profile
June 04, 2013, 02:17:14 AM

Is batch 2 already sold out? The website says out of stock.
ashpooler

View Profile
June 04, 2013, 07:12:47 AM

Lol, don't say something like that, feeling raped more and more. Wink

Well, I guess starting a new batch of preorders and going offline/silent shortly after with open questions from customers might be an answer in itself...

Let me post them again...

You brought in 100,000 sFR and bought 10k Avalon ASICs which would cover preorder batch #1. So, did you bring in more money to order more ICs (at least 40k ASICs by my calcs) to cover batch #2 (which suddenly has over 3x more stock than the 1st)? Without touching preorder money so you can refund customers?

Second, can we pay the wiretransfer in EUR?

Don't get me wrong, I believe in you (*bites tongue*) and plan on wiring the money today in any case but would feel much more confident if there where more transparency and you would answer these questions.
Micky25
Legendary

Activity: 974

View Profile
June 04, 2013, 07:56:35 AM

Well, I guess starting a new batch of preorders and going offline/silent shortly after with open questions from customers might be an answer in itself...

give them a break. After making a turnover of around 700.000 $ in a couple of hours, they probably opened a bottle of champagne (or Appenzeller) or two, and at this time just slowly start to creep out of their beds with heads like ballons.
jimmy3dita

Activity: 588

View Profile
June 04, 2013, 08:07:59 AM

You should also consider the time zone....

Acquista il mio libro "Investire Bitcoin": clicca qui
Kj1

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 04, 2013, 08:22:50 AM

they answer mostly during working hours in the CET timezone.  give them some time Smiley

insane, all preorders sold out in minutes...

ashpooler

View Profile
June 04, 2013, 09:29:06 AM

I am in the same timezone as them and posted my questions the first time shortly after the preorder start.
Also, when I schedule the start of a preorder, especially for a high profile and sensitive item like this, I would factor in some time for customer questions and feedback.

Start was at 8 PM, I doubt they went to bed that early. Wink

In fact they should be right in their office hours right now and none of 'em is even online...
An answer to the question about EUR payments would be really nice because I need to wire the funds very soon now.

give them a break. After making a turnover of around 700.000 $ in a couple of hours, they probably opened a bottle of champagne (or Appenzeller) or two, and at this time just slowly start to creep out of their beds with heads like ballons.
Yeah, more like this I could imagine. Wink
SwissMiner

Activity: 294

View Profile WWW
June 04, 2013, 10:32:04 AM

I prefer to buy real machines with real gigahashes .. now ..

Can you (all the People with preorders, in the 3rd row too) imagine what is happen when no (nada, zero) chip will be delivered to all the "mega-giga-hash-rig-supplier" ?
No one of this "mega-giga-hash-rig-supplier" can refund you!

Then it will be a little bit quiter then .. enjoy the hum of my real-existing-rig  Wink

.. bitcoin's make the world go around .. world go around .. world go around ..
Amph
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069

View Profile
June 04, 2013, 10:32:57 AM

they answer mostly during working hours in the CET timezone.  give them some time Smiley

isn't this strange?

i'm waiting some photos of an arrived products, for those that have made a pre-order
Micky25
Legendary

View Profile
June 04, 2013, 10:40:02 AM
Last edit: June 04, 2013, 01:19:02 PM by Micky25

I prefer to buy real machines with real gigahashes .. now ..
I think we all do.

isn't this strange?
no? And it was rather in a couple of hours than in minutes.
Rave

Activity: 336

View Profile
June 04, 2013, 11:37:11 AM

Nobody in the office? A fried of mine was trying to give you a call...

Wanna spend some Bitcoins with a prepaid Master Card? All you need is a VirWox Account and a Skrill Master Card Wink
ivanb

Activity: 30

View Profile
June 04, 2013, 11:56:36 AM
Last edit: June 04, 2013, 12:47:39 PM by ivanb

Second, can we pay the wiretransfer in EUR?

Hi ashpooler,

I also ordered to and asked the same question, but in the reply it was missing.

I also asked because a missing confirmation mail for my order, and Christian wrote that they has a problem with the email server and by now I should have a copy... but nada.

1448h CET Update:

Yes I got the Email confirmation and the Info that EUR payments are accepted. Exchange rates from xe.com.

So now its a question of: No risk, no fun :-)

to be continued
Micky25
Legendary

View Profile
June 04, 2013, 12:07:08 PM
Last edit: June 04, 2013, 12:43:49 PM by Micky25

just got a mail from them. EUR-payments are possible, they are using the exchange rates at http://www.xe.com/

At the moment I am waiting for a reply, what account has to be used for the payments.
As far as I know, you can not handle different currencies on the same account.

[EDIT] they replied, that the same account can be used. I will try (and hope the money will not disintegrate, neither at the bank nor at the company). Still wondering what benefit it gives me to pay in advance, while others can pay on delivery.
one4many

Activity: 516

View Profile
June 04, 2013, 12:30:16 PM
Last edit: June 04, 2013, 12:40:50 PM by one4many

You should also consider the time zone....
Why should they consider time zones?  Wink
Does not look like anybody else considers them ...
the 2nd and 3rd batch of ASICminer erupter blades where sold out in a matter of hours ...
for me 1am .. not a chance in getting one.  Undecided
So please stop crying  Kiss
one4many

Activity: 516

View Profile
June 04, 2013, 12:32:47 PM

I am in the same timezone as them and posted my questions the first time shortly after the preorder start.
Also, when I schedule the start of a preorder, especially for a high profile and sensitive item like this, I would factor in some time for customer questions and feedback.

You should have posted your questions 2 days before, when they announced that there is a 2nd batch coming.  Wink
dinogenes

Activity: 30

View Profile
June 04, 2013, 01:11:32 PM

they answer mostly during working hours in the CET timezone.  give them some time Smiley

isn't this strange?

i'm waiting some photos of an arrived products, for those that have made a pre-order

Actually it took over an hour until every unit was sold.

Still wondering what benefit it gives me to pay in advance, while others can pay on delivery.

Cash before delivery for everyone.

Dear Mr xxxxxxxxxx,

Thanks for your mail and interest in our products.
No i think there is a misunderstanding, we require upfront payment, that can be also done by cash (within 5 business day like bankwire) but in this case you have to come visit us 2 times.

Well this news http://bitmine.ch/?p=229 is also related to batch1

Regarding the prices for the smaller units you will see today after 20:00

Best regards
xxxxxxxxxxxx

I wish good luck to everyone with a pre-order.
I was to anxious...  Cheesy
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: