Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 04:51:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26]
  Print  
Author Topic: Official Avalon mining rig clones thread from bitmine.ch (NOW SHIPPING)  (Read 58554 times)
Uwe501

Activity: 37
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
December 10, 2013, 01:02:13 AM

does someone have some infos about the shipping? still the last week of dezember?
thanks
Uwe

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
dplusf

Activity: 258
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 10, 2013, 01:13:42 PM

does someone have some infos about the shipping? still the last week of dezember?
thanks
Uwe

you'll find useful information in the other thread about bitmine. but they've my initially order for last december week delayed for 3 weeks.
ITGeniusGuru

Activity: 264

View Profile
February 23, 2014, 10:05:18 PM

OMG.
BFL all over again.
You have to admit that BFL practices are becoming business standards in this industry.

Screw the customer is standard business standard.
denk0815

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 24, 2014, 11:59:22 AM

Hello everybody,

i've a litte problem with my Bitmine Avlalon Mining Rig Clone.

I'm not able to connect it to the internet.
I can configurate him on my laptop via lan and the webbrowser but there is no connection to my wifi.

Is there anybody who knows this Problem?
Biomech
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1022

Anarchy is not chaos.

View Profile
February 24, 2014, 12:37:13 PM

Hello everybody,

i've a litte problem with my Bitmine Avlalon Mining Rig Clone.

I'm not able to connect it to the internet.
I can configurate him on my laptop via lan and the webbrowser but there is no connection to my wifi.

Is there anybody who knows this Problem?
If it will connect by lan, maybe the radio died? Or you don't have the correct port address, though usually a switch or router will fix that automatically.

I'm shootin' in the dark here, but I've had similar problems with routers. My first thought would be to just power cycle everything. If that don't solve it, you have a deeper problem.
denk0815

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 24, 2014, 04:56:52 PM

Thank you al lot.
What to you mean with "Cycle" ? Change the router?

Are there any special configurations for using the miner on wifi/lan?

Min€r

Activity: 359

View Profile
February 24, 2014, 05:07:57 PM

Thank you al lot.
What to you mean with "Cycle" ? Change the router?

Are there any special configurations for using the miner on wifi/lan?

Don`t think anything broke... what network configuration you want now exactly?

If you want connect the Avalon Clone via WIFI to your network, you have to look at the wifi configuration first - you should have the same settings as in your router. After this I think you just need to look for a tutorial "wifi-bridge" for OpenWRT (the mainboard of the host is just a linux router with OpenWRT fork installed cgminer) - like this: http://root42.blogspot.co.at/2014/01/how-to-setup-openwrt-router-as-wifi.html.

I am using 2 WIFI-bridges with DD-WRT (other linux distribution for routers) & I needed the "wifi-bridge-config" to get them working. Think that should be the key to get it running  Wink

BTC Sticker: German | English  
BTC Promo Sticker Sets: German | English
1P7fvQGyNx2EwUD7zVfY8jvDFjfA5Sq59b
AnotherGuy22

Activity: 3

View Profile
April 14, 2014, 03:53:52 PM

My refund request get me a PDF which includes the following : The additional 10% penalty that will be added to your refund is calculated based on the total purchase not including shipping fees, coupons, promotions, housing plans and discounts. This penalty is added to the above-mentioned amount.

Mind you that my order was due Feb second week and I just asked for a refund !!!!
spiccioli
Legendary

Activity: 1378
Merit: 1003

nec sine labore

View Profile
April 14, 2014, 04:08:55 PM

My refund request get me a PDF which includes the following : The additional 10% penalty that will be added to your refund is calculated based on the total purchase not including shipping fees, coupons, promotions, housing plans and discounts. This penalty is added to the above-mentioned amount.

Mind you that my order was due Feb second week and I just asked for a refund !!!!

The penalty gets added to your redund, I believe this is a 10% increase of your refund (penalty paid by BitMine) as per previous messages/TOS/whatever.

spiccioli
AnotherGuy22

Activity: 3

View Profile
April 15, 2014, 06:17:51 AM

The penalty gets added to your redund, I believe this is a 10% increase of your refund (penalty paid by BitMine) as per previous messages/TOS/whatever.

spiccioli

Thanks a bunch for the clarification . I thought it meant they will deduct it from the order .
spiccioli
Legendary

Activity: 1378
Merit: 1003

nec sine labore

View Profile
April 15, 2014, 06:46:01 AM

spiccioli

Thanks a bunch for the clarification . I thought it meant they will deduct it from the order .

The problem is, they're not refunding, either with a +10% or -10%, I've been waiting for a month now, no way... their "financial department" is so busy that it hasn't found the time refund my single rigle up to now Sad

spiccioli

StNickBG

Activity: 11

View Profile
July 03, 2014, 07:28:21 AM

My story may be will sound stupid to many of you. But just want to share. I paid my order in January/2014.

Get the money as loan with high fees, because i tought that "Second week of March" is not so away...now i want to hit my head in the table, but its too late.

March passed, April come...had some letters with Kerim i think - he said its ok, we work, we are pressed, we...

...than later on i start to ask for refund. Fill the letter with the refund info and from 20.05 i wait my refund...

After 20.06 i start to ask what happen, because every month i pay the fkin fees of the loan - no answer. Mail after mail - NOONE...

Than today i saw a "nice" offer:

Antonio (Bitmine AG)

Dear Mr. Georgiev ,

as you may already be aware we are facing some difficulties to process all the refund requests we have received. With this e-mail we would like, first of all, to apologize for the delays you are facing and to thank you for the patience so far.

Given your position in the refunds processing queue and our cash-flow projections, your refund is expected to be processed about on the second half of October, 2014.

We understand this may be a long time to wait for, as such we would like to give you some alternative options that may be available in shorter time:

1) We may restore your order and send it to you with 100% more hashing power than the original order was. That is, if you ordered 1TH/s, you would get 2TH/s. Shipping would usually take place same day or day after we received confirmation from you, anyway not more than 5-7 days.

2) You may convert the amount we owe you (including the 10% penalty) into hosted mining contracts, which will be available from August 15th. More information is available at http://bitmine.ch/hosted-mining-plans-now-available-starting-1gh/

Let us know if you are interested in exploring either of the alternative options, otherwise we kindly ask you to bear some more patience until your refund is processed.

Best regards,

Thanks
for your interests in our products.

Danke für Ihr Interesse an unseren Produkten.

For any questions don't hesitate to contact us. In the meantime

Für Fragen sind wir jederzeit für Sie da.

Kind regards/MfG

Customer Service

Its ok, but when i send the money - there was other TERMS. Acorrding to the terms then i get the loan. With the terms NOW till Octomber i will pay and pay fees and...in short words. Ive never, ever, ever want to hear the word Bitcoin in my life. Also hope never to deal with Swiss Companyes. If this was happen in my country - till now there someone should be death.

I DONT want their hardware anymore, also i dont want service that will HELP me to pay the fees i want the money back to TURN the LOAN. This they cant and dont want to understand.

Ok, may be i am too emotional at the moment. One of the reasons is that i wait my forth kid in November. I need any money fo then but i cant save a shit because of the fees. Yeah I am pretty in mind that this is not problem of Bitmine, but mine. But they dont even read my emails, threat all of us as some kinda animals with standart replayes and always put the point how they are "pressed", "bussy" and so on. Yes but I, we are in the same situation everyone of us, because of their marketing plans and true lies.

The only thing that i can do now, and that left to be done is to write tons of emails to the places that you all recommend in the posts. Also thanks to zadehmehdi for the post. Till now i dont did it, because i believed that Bitmine will bet on their responsabilities according to their terms at the moment that deal was made. Now i see that will be more easy to recieve letter from my death Grandfather.

As i said i will writte to everywhere that you recommend, together will that will try in my freetime to register and share my experience in every forum connected somehow with Bitcoin. I dont want ANYONE to come in my situation. If everyone writte about this in lots of forums there will be good SEO for Bitime - Coincraft - Lies, and i believe they will be not able to lie people anymore.

Kind regards, and sorry that i cry on your sholder,

Nick
Maximus555

Activity: 2

View Profile
July 22, 2014, 01:25:29 PM

Bitmine.ch very good company. I've been working with them since the New Year. Their customer service is good. Kerim always answered my questions. When they encounter difficulties, Kerim offered me options, very profitable for me. I agreed. Bitmine.ch miners sent me during the day.
My second order was also delayed. I again spoke with Kerim. He again offered me the best conditions for what was a slight delay on delivery.
Thanks a lot Kerim and Bitmine.ch. Very pleasant to work with decent people.
I wanted to order a few miners. But now they have all the miners sold. If it is profitable, I will try to rent hosting at Bitmine.ch. Very low price.
I advise you to work with this company, because I have a good opinion about them.
dropt
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 22, 2014, 04:00:31 PM

Bitmine.ch very good company. I've been working with them since the New Year. Their customer service is good. Kerim always answered my questions. When they encounter difficulties, Kerim offered me options, very profitable for me. I agreed. Bitmine.ch miners sent me during the day.
My second order was also delayed. I again spoke with Kerim. He again offered me the best conditions for what was a slight delay on delivery.
I wanted to order a few miners. But now they have all the miners sold. If it is profitable, I will try to rent hosting at Bitmine.ch. Very low price.
I advise you to work with this company, because I have a good opinion about them.

Kerim may be nice, but Bitmine as a company is shit.
SolarSilver
Legendary

Activity: 1112
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 24, 2014, 09:23:33 AM

Yes Kerim is a nice guy but he can't fulfill contractual obligations like ship out equipment on time or refunds if the company he's working for is hopeless and badly managed

By the way, thank you for working with them since the New Year and creating a shill account here only last month. How much BTC or EUR have you paid to Bitmine? What did they deliver in return? You talk about at least 2 orders

Show us the numbers, so we can judge how happy you should be.
dplusf

Activity: 258

View Profile
July 24, 2014, 10:52:51 AM

WTF? Tripple WTFWTFWTF?!?!
Come on guys, nobody can even think about trusting this guy. thats giorgio himself or whoever is paid for saying that.
thats obviously bullshit.
armory

Activity: 392

View Profile
December 20, 2014, 06:51:56 PM

these emails are the key

info@exion.ch,
sales@exion.ch
phone@exion.ch
 wimax@exion.ch
 wholesale@exion.ch