Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 08:34:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why do they keep saying bitcoin is illegal?  (Read 2353 times)
altgamerf4

Activity: 92
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 10:49:45 AM

And what should they say if they are not in a position to do so and can not be controlled, or taxed. Rejoice until they start radical measures.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Mike Mayor

Activity: 966
Merit: 535

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 11:11:44 PM

Who is "they" and it's not illigal. You cannot make it illigal how would you ? How will me police man and government man know I'm using bitcoins ? They won't that's how. Also if you live in a place like china just save your bitcoins and move to a another country when you feel you have enough saved. You could also cash out in that country and pay them tax instead if on a government who doesn't care about you one bit.

RenBct

Activity: 233
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 02:23:34 AM

It is not illegal it is approved by the sales etc
. Grin People are saying it's illegal because you earn alot in a short period of time and that is COMPLETELY legal. Illegal is you stole BTC (of course). Grin

FomoATH

Activity: 176
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 08:54:22 AM

Why do they say bitcoin is illegall? I mean I read topics about bitcointalk.org is illegal?
Please do inlighten me.
To frighten people so that the production of crypto-currency does not develop. After all, it's easy to understand, they can not regulate it, they can clean up their hands and have at least a small percentage, that's what they say is illegal.

portotoi

Activity: 280
Merit: 101

Blockchain with a Purpose

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 09:30:59 AM

i am a newbie here...and just joined two days before...but i did not even think it is illegal... my friend is also a member...and fortunately enjoying the benefits....so please don't be afraid...maybe those people saying bitcoin is illegal because they are just making fun...or maybe distracting us!

dlhezter

Activity: 434

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 09:46:16 AM

Why do they say bitcoin is illegall? I mean I read topics about bitcointalk.org is illegal?
Please do inlighten me.

i dont think why they keep saying that bitcoin is illegal, but for me it totally legal because its useful, at the same time you can earn profit from it so how could it be become illegal? OP dont mind those people keep saying that bitcoin is illegal because they are the illegal not the bitcoin.
banake

Activity: 109

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 10:21:26 AM

Government cant control and manage Bitcoin so they think Bitcoin is illegal

I think Bitcoin can't be controlled by any government. This is a feature of Bitcoin! Its only be controlled by the community!
Arkham Knight

Activity: 532

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 02:25:11 AM

Don't listen to them and start earning bitcoins. They are the haters that don't want to see bitcoin succeed.
xiboothrezi

Activity: 1246
Merit: 285

View Profile WWW
September 11, 2017, 03:37:59 AM

most people are still afraid and consider bitcoin unsafe. like just a hot issue that will quickly disappear as well. besides that, bitcoin is integrated directly with its users, there is no special governing agency

▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄               ▄▄▀█
    ▄█        ▀▄         ▄▄▀▀   █
  ▄▀ ▐▌         █    ▄▄▀▀    ▄▄█
▄▀▀▀ █           █▄▀▀    ▄▄▀▀  █
▀▀▄█▌▌       ▄▄▀▀    ▄▄▀▀    ▄▄▀
   ▀▄█    ▄▀▀    ▄▄▀▀    ▄▄▀▀
     █   █                      ▄▄▄
      █ ▐▌            ▄▄       █   █▄
       █▀█         ▄▀▀ █        ▀▄ ▀██
       █  ▀▄     ▄▀   ▄ █         █
       █  ▄ ▀▄  █    █   ▀▀▀▄   █▀▀
      █  ▄▀  ▐▌█      █  ▄▀  █ ▐▌
  ▄███▄▄▀  ▄██▄█  ▄███▄▄▀  ▄█▄▄▄█
TFSM o v e   Y o u r   G a m e
T o   T h e   N e x t   L e v e l
|||████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
JOIN NOW
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
endlasuresh

Activity: 756
Merit: 103

View Profile WWW
September 11, 2017, 05:22:26 AM

I have heard same thing in the past Bitcoin is illegal in India, but some sites say it is Legal. Now I just seen on Wikipedia from above link that Bitcoin is Legal in India. Grin

For Telugu Translation Contact to me
radhekrishna

Activity: 33
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 05:22:52 AM

Bitcoin is not illegal it depend upon your country in which you are living like in india its not legal as well as china also ban ISO of bitcoins because of it there was drastic change in price of bit money
Venidici

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 06:07:04 AM

Because they're trying to lower the price, so they can buy it cheaper.
They probably still regret doubting the tech while it only cost less than $100 /coin.
radhekrishna

Activity: 33
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 08:21:06 AM

I have heard same thing in the past Bitcoin is illegal in India, but some sites say it is Legal. Now I just seen on Wikipedia from above link that Bitcoin is Legal in India. Grin

Bitcoin nor legal in India nor illegal , People still using without any tension and paying Their taxes , Even banking system use this service to transfer the funds. then how you can say bitcoins ban in India .....
Indighost

Activity: 42

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 03:32:48 PM

many people don't have bitcoin to succeed, mostly the big financial institutions.. it will take them out of business
ludbega

Activity: 840
Merit: 659

The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange

View Profile WWW
September 11, 2017, 09:25:55 PM

In Belgium, Bitcoin is not illegal. I can buy things with that.
In most of Europe is the same.
In Vietnam, in India, in Japan same recently.

Bitcoin is the future. We know all that.

Un tiens vaut mieux que 2 tu l'auras
aizen10

Activity: 546

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 12:18:13 AM

Please do inlighten me.

they keep saying that bitcoin is illegal because they not educated by this bitcoin, and our forum (bitcointalk.org) is all related to bitcoin so they all can say that our site is illegal with those who negative thinking and not even educated in bitcoin. bitcoin now is worth unimaginable price in terms of value so if those people not educated in bitcoin then they known a few things or they just invite by someone so they first impression is negative and not to believe and maybe they say to its illegal to earn more than their current job. we dont have no choice but to accept that they not believing in what do they need to know about bitcoin.
Domineum

Activity: 39

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2017, 12:20:30 AM

people that doesn't understand something will call it illegal. Specially because if they don't understand it they will be less interested in looking that it is actually NOT illegal.

What I mean is that is easier to call it illegal than doing some research.
allthebitandbobs

Activity: 1162
Merit: 252

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 12:33:31 AM

Please do inlighten me.

In certain countrys  owning bitcoins is illegal  .Also if you instead to use then to avoid  certain laws (dumb unjust  laws or not) guess what you now holding  illegal bitcoins  Wink.
xSkylarx

Activity: 2352
Merit: 593

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2017, 05:30:23 AM

They keep saying that bitcoin is illegal because they don't have idea on what is bitcoin and they only think that bitcoin is only usable in the deepweb or in the underground type of internet and that is why we need to teach other people to realized that bitcoin is not all about illegal stuff because bitcoin is more usable in legal way.
diegz

Activity: 798
Merit: 500

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 08:30:04 AM

I don't really get your question exactly. Do you mean Bitcoin or this site is illegal?

Anyway, when it comes to this site, this is not illegal, this won't run up to now when this is illegal.

Regarding Bitcoin, usually people's perception about Bitcoin is like that. It is some sort of stereotyping. Maybe they have a terrible experience about internet money(paypal) or whatever that includes money, which is sometimes a fraud.

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: