Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 04:19:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Every man should own Bitcoins  (Read 1360 times)
AnimeBoy_007

Activity: 172
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 26, 2014, 12:21:02 AM
Last edit: May 27, 2014, 03:11:21 PM by AnimeBoy_007

Ok i agree with you Roll Eyes Y'know what, i don't own miner/mining contract. Cuz i don't have money.I can't get such a expensive item. Please keep donating bitcoins for those who don't own Bitcoin Miners. Grin

You know you can buy the coins, right? This is way more profitable than mining, unless you are KNC's mining-center.
you askin me i could buy bitcoins? Dude, there are countries where well educated/experienced people gets paid $150/250USD for their jobs monthly. With that salary i can't even buy a game console. Specially my country, I'm from Sri lanka. Most people here don't know about existence of crypto currencies or don't know what is it. And most people here going to Middle east/Europe countries to work. Economy sucks. Also if i had 8BTC i'll buy a 1-2Th/s cloud mining contract. i won't buy a mining hardware. That's because here in SL, Electricity bill is damn high. Angry

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
lynn_402

Activity: 462
Merit: 253

View Profile
May 26, 2014, 12:39:47 AM

Ok i agree with you Roll Eyes Y'know what, i don't own miner/mining contract. Cuz i don't have money.I can't get such a expensive item. Please keep donating bitcoins for those who don't own Bitcoin Miners. Grin

You know you can buy the coins, right? This is way more profitable than mining, unless you are KNC's mining-center.
you askin me i could buy bitcoins? Dude, there are countries where well educated/experienced people gets paid $150/250USD for their jobs monthly. With that salary i can't even buy a game console. Specially my country, I'm from Sri lanka. Most people here don't about existence of crypto currencies or don't know what is it. And most people here going to Middle east/Europe countries to work. Economy sucks. Also if i had 8BTC i'll buy a 1-2Th/s cloud mining contract. i won't buy a mining hardware. That's because here in SL, Electricity bill is damn high. Angry

Nothing's stopping you from buying 20$ of Bitcoins, that would be an investment proportional to your salary, and it would be more profitable than any mining contract Smiley
AnimeBoy_007

Activity: 172
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 27, 2014, 03:10:13 PM

you askin me i could buy bitcoins? Dude, there are countries where well educated/experienced people gets paid $150/250USD for their jobs monthly. With that salary i can't even buy a game console. Specially my country, I'm from Sri lanka. Most people here don't about existence of crypto currencies or don't know what is it. And most people here going to Middle east/Europe countries to work. Economy sucks. Also if i had 8BTC i'll buy a 1-2Th/s cloud mining contract. i won't buy a mining hardware. That's because here in SL, Electricity bill is damn high. Angry

Nothing's stopping you from buying 20$ of Bitcoins, that would be an investment proportional to your salary, and it would be more profitable than any mining contract Smiley
Hmm... that would be good. Cheesy
hyipworld

Activity: 233
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 27, 2014, 06:25:55 PM

Real men own Bitcoin™

Implying real men shave... pfft.

There are always places on my face that chainsaw can't shave properly. Maybe I do somthing wrong...

It is very important that the chain is sharp.  Tongue

I need to replace my chain regularly or it doesn't work very well Wink
Get some fuel in that chainsaw. Maybe that's the problem.
the sharpest blade . he will help you to make your shave will neat and clean
BitcoinTraders

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 27, 2014, 06:27:56 PM

Real men own Bitcoin™

Implying real men shave... pfft.

There are always places on my face that chainsaw can't shave properly. Maybe I do somthing wrong...

It is very important that the chain is sharp.  Tongue

I need to replace my chain regularly or it doesn't work very well Wink
Get some fuel in that chainsaw. Maybe that's the problem.
the sharpest blade . he will help you to make your shave will neat and clean

hahaha it's good... Grin
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: