Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 12:53:29 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Which is the best time period in a day for Crypto trading???  (Read 3069 times)
el kaka22
Legendary

Activity: 3556
Merit: 1162

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 10:53:52 AM

Which is the best time period in a day for Crypto trading, where more traders participate in trading??
I don't think that it is important, just set your limit and check it every 6 hour.
You cannot fix any time of the day best for crypto trading as it depends when most of the traders are online. In my opinion each and every moment of the day is important as most of the traders are trading from all around the world. Besides this you must have market intelligence when to, how to and where to invest.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
namorthesu

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 12:13:55 PM

It's a really difficult question when we say about criptotrading. I know that there are some particularly "active" hours in trading on in the traditional exchange, but it's not relevant for altcoins, I think.
Cazkys

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 08:28:19 AM

What I can see and what I know about crypto trading it's  not how fast the price went up before you trade but how in demand it is before you trade. Because there are several mistakes that might happen if you just depend on what you can see. Basically the numbers can fool you if you don’t look and check where those numbers came from from the start until the end of the day. Don’t just suddenly do a rush trade instead be vigilant.
Gutenhans

Activity: 135
Merit: 12

Call me Mr. Hans

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 08:53:17 AM

If you are asking about bitcoin then there's no actuall best time. but if you look in a smaller altcoin in particylar in my case ICN then you might find some hourly patterns but i would not try to find a pattern in a bigger timespan than last 3(min)-7(max) days.
I found a peak during the day between  the last few days 10:00 and 13:00 so i leave buy orders for the night and i try to manually sell during the day.

Just keep an eye on any pattern you see but consider the price also, don't buy a high just because yesterday around this hour was the low.
zzSunZZ

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 12:19:10 PM

In my experience afternoons are very quiet (13-20UTC). Most big price movements happen overnight which sucks for me. When I'm trading futures I will actually stay up all night if market is volatile. My advice (which I don't follow sometimes) is find a time you can devote to trading then set up your entry and exit points and you won't have to go chasing volatility. But nothing will repeat all the time, try to find out the moment you are most conscious to give the best ideal on researching. You can build the chart base on your nation's time.
Nikhilk

Activity: 52
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 12:35:46 PM

It does not depend on particular time
It can drastically change overnight
liuqi

Activity: 1092
Merit: 257

LuckyB.it is Back!

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 12:44:17 PM

In my experience afternoons are very quiet (13-20UTC). Most big price movements happen overnight which sucks for me. When I'm trading futures I will actually stay up all night if market is volatile. My advice (which I don't follow sometimes) is find a time you can devote to trading then set up your entry and exit points and you won't have to go chasing volatility. But nothing will repeat all the time, try to find out the moment you are most conscious to give the best ideal on researching. You can build the chart base on your nation's time.

I noticed many time bitcoin price bump and dump use to fluctuate in 00.00UTC to 00.01UTC normally. Last time when China bans the bitcoin twice of the time. That time also bitcoin price started dumping from the time I mentioned above. If you are in trading, you can invest in anytime to do trading, but you need to manage the price changes as flow changes.

JACS|JUST ANOTHER
COMMUNICATIONS
STACK
██     ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ██
████████████ █▄
████████████ ███▄
████████████ █████▄
████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
███████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
███████████ ██ ████████████
███████▀▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀██████████
████████▄   ▄▄▄▄  ▀████████
█████████   ████   ████████
█████████         ▀████████
█████████   ████    ███████
████████▀   ▀▀▀▀   ▄███████
███████▄▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄█████████
███████████ ██ ████████████
█████▄    ███████▀    ▄████
███████    █████▀    ██████
███████     ███▀     ██████
███████ █    █▀ █    ██████
███████ ██     ██    ██████
███████ ███   ███    ██████
█████▀   ▀██ ███▀    ▀█████
█████▀               ▀█████
████▌                 ▐████
████       ██▄▄        ████
████       ██████      ████
████       ██▀▀        ████
████▌                 ▐████
█████▄               ▄█████
coinholic

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
September 27, 2017, 12:55:07 PM

Which is the best time period in a day for Crypto trading, where more traders participate in trading??
24/7 bro! Or, which ever time that is most convenient for you...trading is round the clock and chooses no time..you are your own boss when it comes to trading..time is in your hands... Wink

CryptoTraderFun

Activity: 29

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 01:24:44 PM

In my experience, I usually see good volume at Asia time, as they have the best liquidity.
Easteregg69

Activity: 1458
Merit: 264

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 01:20:01 AM
Last edit: May 14, 2018, 01:31:44 AM by Easteregg69

I got this idea that the coins gets pumped on sundays to be up in price when traders go to work on a mondays.

Wednesday is the dip'est of weekdays. That leaves 4 days a week for rants, fomo and hodling. This sunday night was great for hodling, sell of and buying back earlier sold coins.

Throw some "shit" and see what sticks.
aiviaa485

Activity: 183

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 08:16:03 AM

every trading day that goes online, if there is a dead Exchange 1 hour it could harm the Exchange as a market service exchange Bitcoin.

that's why I quit my office job and opted for Bitcoin trading. and I already feel the benefit of Bitcoin.
rudox

Activity: 476

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 08:31:42 AM

In all trading the mid morning till after noon around  1400 hrs till 1430 then stop and come back again from 1800 till 1930 hrs Mondays to Thursday. Fridays are beginning of the week end traders are preparing to go on holiday. Mostly Tuesdays to Thursday are the best days to trade.
richardfisk

Activity: 208

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 09:10:36 AM

My father is a trader and he has taught me a lot of things about forex trading which can be used in crypto trading. The best period in a day for crypto trading is when the market in US, EU and Japan open. It is around 1:30 pm

Korkorjkk

Activity: 546
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2018, 11:43:34 AM

Because the traders are from different countries in the world, we do not all have the same time. Therefore there is no specific time for trading.

darkangel11
Legendary

Activity: 2394
Merit: 1348

Don't let others control your BTC -> self custody

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 02:16:53 PM

I found that most dumps happen in the EU morning, that is usually between 7 and 10 a.m EST. I don't know why that is, but i've noticed it has been an ongoing pattern since the huge 2013 crash. If you're trading on your local exchange it doesn't matter what time it is in China. You want to be trading when there's a lot of volume and people are active. You don't want your orders to be stuck and the exchange to be behind.

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
1020kingz

Activity: 350
Merit: 106

Telegram Moderator, Hire me

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 03:55:49 PM

Everyday is the best day to start trading because we will never know when will it pump the price or it dump. If you are a experienced trader you will choose those coins that are stable in the market because it can give you sure profit by the end of the day. There are two types of coins or token in market ne is good for long term hodl and some are good for day trading. Better to choose those coins that can be traded daily if you are a day trader and if you miss out to figure it out, you might get stuck up and force to hold your coins.
gandhe83

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 09:11:06 PM

My father is a trader and he has taught me a lot of things about forex trading which can be used in crypto trading. The best period in a day for crypto trading is when the market in US, EU and Japan open. It is around 1:30 pm
That is the time when the world's largest financial markets are active. If you look at the wave chart, at that time the market is always the most volatile and trading volume also increased a lot.
qwertyup23

Activity: 2268
Merit: 788

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 09:33:50 PM

First of all, there are a lot of methods involving trading and it depends on the time-frame of your investments or resources that you are willing to trade. Some traders utilize their investments by using day-trading and others trade via long-term. To answer your question, there is no literally a 'BEST DAY' to trade in cryptocurrencies as its high volatility makes it very difficult to predict. Another thing, if there exist such a day then everyone would be investing their cryptocurrencies. Check the market for its price and study the pumps and dumps.

I got this idea that the coins gets pumped on sundays to be up in price when traders go to work on a mondays.

Wednesday is the dip'est of weekdays. That leaves 4 days a week for rants, fomo and hodling. This sunday night was great for hodling, sell of and buying back earlier sold coins.

This is too hypothetical and subjective. Wednesday can be anything as it depends on the market based on your understanding and observation. There is no particular day on when to trade but the general rule is to observe the market thoroughly to avoid and maximize your profits in the future.
makolz26

Activity: 714
Merit: 254

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 10:29:09 PM

That is the time when the world's largest financial markets are active. If you look at the wave chart, at that time the market is always the most volatile and trading volume also increased a lot.
I learned from both of you at least I do have an idea when is the best time period to do day trading, it is really hard for me to timing during the time I entered trading that is why I quit it and just focusing on holding and in campaign and investing in some coins that I know is profitable and worth it to hold too.
virtualkeybuyer

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 10:39:13 PM

I have noticed a few timing very good in trading and in these timing I think all of the traders come to invest in different coins. I have noticed that at the ending time of UTC clock or the starting time (they both come together) the other time which I noticed better is the 14th hour of the UTC timing. After the 14th hour of UTC timing the remaining hours are working better for trade.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: