Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 03:29:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 [53] 54 55 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🌟🌟🚀[ANN][TOKENSALE]🚀CRYPTO.TICKETS: Blockchain platform for ticket systems  (Read 29590 times)
bazzz

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 07:41:17 PM

Hello Everyone!  Smiley

Our #11 Weekly Update is here!

Have a look: https://blog.crypto.tickets/smart-ticket-standard-q-a-weekly-update-11-aa6e7c6ffb62

Thanks for the updates!
Well done, team!
What are the plans for scaling the ticket platform?

Yes, let me explain our plan  Smiley
First, like mentioned in our #10 update we are focusing mainly on development of our app and making it user friendly that being the reason why we haven't yet listed any concerts. Here is the surprise, ones we get all our updates and plans in place we will finally list up live events (Within few months) at the same time we will get ourselves to exchanges.  Cheesy

We mainly want to enter the market like Iron man. Completely ready & shock the market of Russia and UK (Later expand)

So a bit more patience is all that we ask from you. We are at the edge of the cliff just few more tweaks and you will notice things to more quickly.

We will get listed on exchange ones we are done with our app. Just few more turns & we're good to go. Mark my word. Wink

Also further more to the point, the reason why we aren't focusing on exchanges now is because we saw a live scenario. At first we got listed on YoBit, within few days we noticed people began pump & dump which actually pulled down the value of TKT that being the reason we decided to focus on the product & later on the exchange because ones we hit the market & people starts to identify, nothing can stop us. Even if people start to pump& dump it won't be of a greater effect. That's why we aren't focusing on listing now. We will work on this ones we are done with our product.  Smiley
It's nice to see updates in the topic and the fact that the team is actively working on the product. The plan is very good, we are waiting for the APP
ePesoInitiative

Activity: 924
Merit: 260

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 07:11:20 AM

Also further more to the point, the reason why we aren't focusing on exchanges now is because we saw a live scenario. At first we got listed on YoBit, within few days we noticed people began pump & dump which actually pulled down the value of TKT that being the reason we decided to focus on the product & later on the exchange because ones we hit the market & people starts to identify, nothing can stop us. Even if people start to pump& dump it won't be of a greater effect. That's why we aren't focusing on listing now. We will work on this ones we are done with our product.  Smiley

I've heard this story from dev teams countless times already. But it's true anyway. TKT should have never been listed at Yobit (psychological reasons). The important thing is for the team to continue working and work visibly to the investing public.

aleksus

Merit: 103

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 09:59:17 AM

I've heard this story from dev teams countless times already. But it's true anyway. TKT should have never been listed at Yobit (psychological reasons). The important thing is for the team to continue working and work visibly to the investing public.

Yobit is an exchange for outsiders and yes for crypto.tickets the main goal should be integrating tokens into app and only then search for exchange of higher rank not spending funds on intermidiate exchanges with limited audience.
Nikhil (Crypto.tickets)

Activity: 61
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 08:26:26 AM

Yobit is an exchange for outsiders and yes for crypto.tickets the main goal should be integrating tokens into app and only then search for exchange of higher rank not spending funds on intermidiate exchanges with limited audience.

Correct! Cheesy That being the reason why we are completely focusing on our app & getting deals with events. Ones done, we are going to march forward in the market & exchanges  Smiley
Nikhil (Crypto.tickets)

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 08:30:44 AM

Hello Everyone!   Smiley

Our #12 Weekly Update is here!

Have a look: https://blog.crypto.tickets/smart-ticket-standard-continued-weekly-update-12-deb00dae2c19
aleksus

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 07:35:08 PM

Hello Everyone!   Smiley

Our #12 Weekly Update is here!

Have a look: https://blog.crypto.tickets/smart-ticket-standard-continued-weekly-update-12-deb00dae2c19

great, keeo up the good work and we are waiting for the TKT integration into the app. Can you reveal any information regarding EON integration, how far is it ?
ronaldcrb

Activity: 4

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 08:55:30 PM

First, like mentioned in our #10 update we are focusing mainly on development of our app and making it user friendly that being the reason why we haven't yet listed any concerts.

i thought that the app was ready before the ICO, as stated in the whitepaper.

i think its because once you submit your "product" to the public scrutiny of a cryptocurrency market, the market realizes there is no product, and therefore us the "early investors" try to sell the tokens and thats not Market Fault... the token holders are the ICO investors... so the pump and dump term will not accurately describe what happened in YoBit, it is more like a DUMP because again... theres no product. and we are 6 months past the ICO... think about that for a second.

now theres 2 real reasons why youre not listing in exchanges:

1.- because you guys dont want to further complicate the situation where regulators are going to drop the hammer on you for selling unregistered securities to unqualified investors.

2.- because in order to list a token in an exchange  (lets say binance) you need like 500 thousand dollars. and as you predicted, as soon as you launch the token it will go to zero because again, theres no product (and this by itself is another felony) so nobody will even think about paying 500 grand for killing the project.

all the Ironman thing sounds Fantastic, thats a good plan, the plan i thought you had since day one. because again it was stated on the white paper that the app was ready.

now it would be interesting to know wheres the whitepaper, because i cant find it anywhere... thats weird... ive seen this trend in other russian ICOs, where they make their whitepaper unavailable after the ICO ends.

in any case, i hope you prove me wrong in front of my "co-investors" for being such a FUDDER and a pesimistic person. honestly for the sake of my pocket, please prove me wrong
andreibi
Legendary

Activity: 1647
Merit: 1012

Practising Hebrew before visiting Israel

View Profile WWW
May 04, 2018, 09:34:12 PM

I remember so well that Ethereum was uber delayed in launching the network (Many dumped 50 cents cheap, believing that ETH developers are amateurs). Six months? That is still short in developing a product with high quality. Maybe start judging when it is over a year and the team still has nothing to show for it.

Nikhil (Crypto.tickets)

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 07:19:10 PM

First, like mentioned in our #10 update we are focusing mainly on development of our app and making it user friendly that being the reason why we haven't yet listed any concerts.

i thought that the app was ready before the ICO, as stated in the whitepaper.

i think its because once you submit your "product" to the public scrutiny of a cryptocurrency market, the market realizes there is no product, and therefore us the "early investors" try to sell the tokens and thats not Market Fault... the token holders are the ICO investors... so the pump and dump term will not accurately describe what happened in YoBit, it is more like a DUMP because again... theres no product. and we are 6 months past the ICO... think about that for a second.

now theres 2 real reasons why youre not listing in exchanges:

1.- because you guys dont want to further complicate the situation where regulators are going to drop the hammer on you for selling unregistered securities to unqualified investors.

2.- because in order to list a token in an exchange  (lets say binance) you need like 500 thousand dollars. and as you predicted, as soon as you launch the token it will go to zero because again, theres no product (and this by itself is another felony) so nobody will even think about paying 500 grand for killing the project.

all the Ironman thing sounds Fantastic, thats a good plan, the plan i thought you had since day one. because again it was stated on the white paper that the app was ready.

now it would be interesting to know wheres the whitepaper, because i cant find it anywhere... thats weird... ive seen this trend in other russian ICOs, where they make their whitepaper unavailable after the ICO ends.

in any case, i hope you prove me wrong in front of my "co-investors" for being such a FUDDER and a pesimistic person. honestly for the sake of my pocket, please prove me wrong

Hello! Like requested, we will not let you down. Just another mile, Just one more mile & we will fly up!
aleksus

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 05:20:05 AM

I think most of ICO investors are still with you and waiting patiently for your progress. You are one of not so many ICO-s that has a real blockchain application, and who else should see a bright future if not crypto.tickets!
Nikhil (Crypto.tickets)

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 04:07:30 AM

Hello Everyone!   Smiley
Our #14 Weekly Update is here!

Take a look: https://blog.crypto.tickets/crypto-tickets-platform-features-weekly-update-14-b6b5c2f56566
scambust
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 06:36:26 PM

Hello Everyone!   Smiley

Take a look: https://blog.crypto.tickets/crypto-tickets-platform-features-weekly-update-14-b6b5c2f56566

Well, look at the bright side. At least Julia Kosterova writes well enough to be concise and constructive; and she consistently updates. Even though it's not the updates ICO investors want to hear. Patience is all you have.

aleksus

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 06:45:01 AM

Hello Everyone!   Smiley

Well, look at the bright side. At least Julia Kosterova writes well enough to be concise and constructive; and she consistently updates. Even though it's not the updates ICO investors want to hear. Patience is all you have.

Yes, I do agree updates mostly the same information but in another words. But it's better than nothing for sure. Just hope they will have something really new very soon!
Nikhil (Crypto.tickets)

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 01:48:39 PM

Hello Everyone!    Smiley
Our #15 Weekly Update is here!

Take a look: https://blog.crypto.tickets/crypto-tickets-platform-q-a-weekly-update-15-f9e57007febf

Also an add on! As you may know EON technology (eontechnology.org) is flashing in the market. We are going to integrate with them and This platform (EON) fully meets our requirements, and we have exclusive rights to leverage the platform allowing us to be in production within few months.

I know we had made you wait for a bit long, but no worries. We are done with our product & ready to move. We won't let you anyone down. We are working on this. And the time has come for Crypto.tickets to moon!!! Cheesy
scambust
Legendary

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 09:17:08 AM

Welp, today Bitcoin is crashing. And the sad fact many of the coin/token buyers are traders and when Bitcoin dumps, the rest also dumps. I have seen great launches in other platforms and they fell flat because of the bearishness of Bitcoin. More waiting I guess is in order.

Nikhil (Crypto.tickets)

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 06:25:22 PM

Hello Everyone!   Smiley
Our #16 Weekly Update is here!

We got some hot news: https://blog.crypto.tickets/smart-tickets-on-sale-for-a-major-conference-dca61874f48a
scolary23

Activity: 854
Merit: 257

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 10:46:20 PM

Hello Everyone!   Smiley

We got some hot news: https://blog.crypto.tickets/smart-tickets-on-sale-for-a-major-conference-dca61874f48a
I think that these are excellent events for the expansion of the project. This conference can help the project integrate into other important areas of activity, and take a confident position there. Even the defense sector. Sounds cool.
I hope that you will impress the representatives of industry and venture investors.

,gaaaaaaaagaaaaaaaaaaaaagaaaaaaaag,
           ,aP8b    _,dYba,       ,adPb,_    d8Ya,
         ,aP"  Yb_,dP"   "Yba, ,adP"   "Yb,_dP  "Ya,
       ,aP"    _88"         )888(         "88_    "Ya,
     ,aP"   _,dP"Yb      ,adP"8"Yba,      dP"Yb,_   "Ya,
   ,aPYb _,dP8    Yb  ,adP"   8   "Yba,  dP    8Yb,_ dPYa,
 ,aP"  YdP" dP     YbdP"      8      "YbdP     Yb "YbP  "Ya,
I8aaaaaa8aaa8baaaaaa88aaaaaaaa8aaaaaaaa88aaaaaad8aaa8aaaaaa8I
`Yb,   d8a, Ya      d8b,      8      ,d8b      aP ,a8b   ,dP'
  "Yb,dP "Ya "8,   dI "Yb,    8    ,dP" Ib   ,8" aP" Yb,dP"
    "Y8,   "YaI8, ,8'   "Yb,  8  ,dP"   `8, ,8IaP"   ,8P"
      "Yb,   `"Y8ad'      "Yb,8,dP"      `ba8P"'   ,dP"
        "Yb,    `"8,        "Y8P"        ,8"'    ,dP"
          "Yb,    `8,         8         ,8'    ,dP"
            "Yb,   `Ya        8        aP'   ,dP"
              "Yb,   "8,      8      ,8"   ,dP"
                "Yb,  `8,     8     ,8'  ,dP" 
                  "Yb, `Ya    8    aP' ,dP"   
                    "Yb, "8,  8  ,8" ,dP"
                      "Yb,`8, 8 ,8',dP"
                        "Yb,Ya8aP,dP"
                          "Y88888P"
                            "Y8P"
                              "       

Free TON

PEER-TO-PEER MULTY-BLOCKCHAIN SYSTEM
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬.
▬▬▬TON SURF - OFFICIAL WALLET.

▄███████████████████▄
        █████████████████████
▄█████  █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
███     █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
██████  █████████████████████
███     █████████████████████
███████ ▀███████████████████▀
▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▀████
  ████▌                 ██ 
  ▐██▌                     
   █▌

TELEGRAM
FORUM
WIKI
Nikhil (Crypto.tickets)

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 06:23:52 PM

Hello Everyone!   Smiley

I think that these are excellent events for the expansion of the project. This conference can help the project integrate into other important areas of activity, and take a confident position there. Even the defense sector. Sounds cool.
I hope that you will impress the representatives of industry and venture investors.

Yes, we surely will impress the representatives of industry and venture investors.  Cheesy We will keep you'll updated Smiley
Nikhil (Crypto.tickets)

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 09:50:53 AM

Hello Everyone!    Smiley
Our #17 Weekly Update is here! More product related Q&A

https://blog.crypto.tickets/crypto-tickets-platform-q-a-part-3-weekly-update-17-78ab77a3324e
scambust
Legendary

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 09:24:53 PM

I think within the latter part of this year 2018, Crypto Tickets will finally rise to prominence. It has been almost six months that the fleeting Bitcointalk readers left this thread. The price has been stable at an almost giveaway price. It has reached bottom and no where else to go but up.

Pages: « 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 [53] 54 55 »
  Print  

Jump to: