Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 08:48:14 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 ... 55 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🌟🌟🚀[ANN][TOKENSALE]🚀CRYPTO.TICKETS: Blockchain platform for ticket systems  (Read 29581 times)
eneyardi (OP)

Activity: 294
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 10:53:09 AM
Last edit: September 20, 2017, 10:16:33 AM by eneyardi

crypto.tickets
Universal blockchain platform for ticket systems

crypto.tickets establish a unique blockchain ecosystem which will forever change ticket
sales for the mass event industry. At the moment, the ticket sale market is surviving
numerous problems, such as speculations at the secondary market, fraud and ticket falsification,
incomplete sales and a lack of a consolidated tool for for the return of tickets.
These are the basic topics for all industry’s conferences across the globe.

Blockchain technology forever gets rid of these problems, simplifies interaction between
all of the market players and ensures transparency of economic processes, taking place
in this industry. The Parties no longer need to trust each other as all deals are done right
on the blockchain, and the interaction between them is regulated by smart-contracts.

crypto.tickets – is a new standard of the ticket industry, a universal blockchain platform
for ticket systems, which combines three basic products: Tickets Chain, Tickets Cloud
and Tickets Wallet.

Tickets Chain – is a blockchain solution, which regulates interaction between all players
in the market. Each event established in the system is a smart-contract, which is
responsible for processing the payments, the issuing and returning of crypto-tickets, for
their transfer and resale at the secondary market – at the decentralised ticket exchange
which works directly on the blockchain. The Ticket Chain is a universal solution for any
ticket system, which gives it and its clients all the advantages of blockchain technologies.

Tickets Cloud – is a 100% ready product, representing a global system of ticket distribution
(ticket system), which for already 4 years has operated successfully on the ticket
market and will be the first ticket platform that will transfer all of its settlements to
the decentralised blockchain system Tickets Chain, ensuring the token’s liquidity by the
turnover of $ 2 million monthly. The Tickets Cloud team has a great experience in the
event industry and is responsible for the implementation of the whole crypto.tickets ecosystem.

Tickets Wallet – is an online wallet (Web & Mobile Apps), which is used for a decentralised
storage of crypto-tickets and internal tokens of the system: Tickets Chain of coins (TCN).
Working with the blockchain has never been so easy. Using the Tickets Wallet, a common
user cannot even guess that all his operations with the ticket and tokens are happening
decentralised, on the Tickets Chain blockchain. A working prototype can very soon be
downloaded from GooglePlay and Appstore.

We are happy to announce the official crypto.tickets bounty program details!

The total bounty program pool will amount to 2% of all the tokens sold during the pre-ICO and ICO stages.

If the number of bounty participants will be less than 250 active users - the total bounty pool will be reduced to 1%. An active user is a person who made at least one activity in the bounty program.

Learn more about the bounty program by clicking on the link below:

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
andreysmol

Activity: 48
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2017, 11:21:10 AM

Hello, guys, do you have some special bonuses for $50k+ investors?
rx7yt

Activity: 170
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 04:18:08 PM

Wow, cool idea guys, hope it will success! Keep on eye on this project  and waiting for more details
adarwis

Activity: 560
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 04:53:22 PM

the concept is very smart, the concept of ticket sales is currently very necessary, especially for the traveler, and this project becomes one they need, this project will be very easy to develop, especially with a very good team, hopefully run as planned, good luck
Zaktor21

Activity: 29

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 05:01:55 PM

need spanish translate?
BubbleBoy

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 07:03:33 PM

The project seems to bring more transparency to ticket sphere. Are you going to start bounty program to support ICO?

████
              ▄▄████▄▄
          ▄▄████████████▄▄
       ▄██████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄
     ▄████▀▀            ▀▀████▄
   ▄████▀                  ▀████▄
  ▐███▀                      ▀███▌
 ▐███▀   ████▄  ████  ▄████   ▀███▌
 ████    █████▄ ████ ▄█████    ████
▐███▌    ██████▄████▄██████    ▐███▌
████     ██████████████████     ████
████     ████ ████████ ████     ████
████     ████  ██████  ████     ████
▐███▌    ████   ████   ████    ▐███▌
 ████    ████   ████   ████    ████
 ▐███▄   ████   ████   ████   ▄███▌
  ▐███▄                      ▄███▌
   ▀████▄                  ▄████▀
     ▀████▄▄            ▄▄████▀
       ▀██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀
          ▀▀████████████▀▀
              ▀▀████▀▀
                ████
MIDEX
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂ GET TOKENS ▂▂▂▂
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
BLOCKCHAIN BASED FINANCIAL PLATFORM                                # WEB ANN + Bounty <
with Licensed Exchange approved by Swiss Bankers and Lawyers           > Telegram Facebook Twitter Blog #
cryptoinvestme

Activity: 8

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 08:51:58 AM

Looked at your wp and where can I find demo app?
trinaldao
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1007

Post your ann & bounty just contact me

View Profile WWW
September 07, 2017, 09:04:31 AM
Last edit: September 07, 2017, 09:32:26 AM by trinaldao

Hello dev, need indonesian translator and local community manager
i want reserved it if you need  Wink

Thanks

INVALID BBCODE: close of unopened tag in table (1)
Ilmiyati

Activity: 490

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 09:28:49 AM

this time around as there are 3 or 4 projects with the same concept, ticket sales always be a very easy concept to promote, I see a good potential on this project, and not a bad idea to invest here, good luck
Kibit

Activity: 162
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 09:54:37 AM

sounds as a good project! but guys, didn't get clear, would it be possible to buy tickets with fiat money?
alan2here

Activity: 1778
Merit: 504

WorkAsPro

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 10:03:03 AM

The project looks very good and very interesting in the future. I hope to invest in this wonderful project. good luck

████     ████     ████              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████    █████▄    ███               ████▀▀▀▀███▄
 ███▄   ██▀███   ████   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ████    ▀███
 ▀███  ▄██  ██   ███                ████    ▄███
  ███  ██▀  ███ ▄███    ▄▄▄▄▄▄      ███████████▀
  ▀██▄ ██   ▀██ ███     ██████      ████
   ██████    ██████    ███  ███     ████
   ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀    ▄██▀  ▀██▄    ▀▀▀▀
                      ███    ███
                     ████████████
                    ▄███      ███▄
                    ████      ████
....WorkAsPro...
First 
Crypto-powered
Freelance Service
....NO KYC...
0% Commission
....Fiverr Alternative...
Blockchain Voting System
    ▄█▀█▄
    █▄ ▄█
     ▀▀▀
▄▄  ▄███▄         █
██ ███ ██        █▀
██ ███ ██       ▄█
██ ███ ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀
██ ▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 █▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
  ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▀█
▄█▀       ▀█▄ ▀█
▀▀         ▀▀  ▀▀
....Join us now...
CryptoTickets

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 11:10:04 AM

The project seems to bring more transparency to ticket sphere. Are you going to start bounty program to support ICO?

Thank you for your question! We will launch our bounty program soon. Stay tuned!
CryptoTickets

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 11:54:21 AM

i want reserved it if you need  Wink

Thanks

need spanish translate?

Thanks for the response, Trinaldao, Zaktor21! Yes, we need a community managers and translations. You can apply for participation in these activities within the framework of a bounty program which we will announce soon Wink    

Stay tuned!
mrcastelo

Activity: 518

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 11:57:37 AM

Hi , Would you be having a bounty for twitter ? I would love to join and participate. Dont hesitate to contact me
 Thank you

Richardnoordsche

Activity: 210

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 12:03:32 PM

the cryptocurrency development process is becoming simpler for developers but a bit complicated for consumers, with this project the token swallowing process will get easier to do, but it might take a little longer, but I'm sure such a concept provides security in transactions, let's see the progress of the thread this for some time
trinaldao
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1007

Post your ann & bounty just contact me

View Profile WWW
September 07, 2017, 12:29:49 PM

Thanks

need spanish translate?

Thanks for the response, Trinaldao, Zaktor21! Yes, we need a community managers and translations. You can apply for participation in these activities within the framework of a bounty program which we will announce soon Wink    

Stay tuned!
okey dev, i will waiting announce Smiley
btw can i reserved it ?

INVALID BBCODE: close of unopened tag in table (1)
CryptoTickets

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 12:55:44 PM

Hi , Would you be having a bounty for twitter ? I would love to join and participate. Dont hesitate to contact me
Thank you

Thank you for question, Mrcastelo!
We will announce the bounty campaign in the near future and will contact you immediately  Smiley
CryptoTickets

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 01:05:06 PM

Thanks

need spanish translate?

Stay tuned!
okey dev, i will waiting announce Smiley
btw can i reserved it ?

Only after approval you can get the opportunity to participate. We will write to you as soon as we post a bounty program.

Thank you !
CryptoTickets

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 01:23:32 PM

sounds as a good project! but guys, didn't get clear, would it be possible to buy tickets with fiat money?

Thank you for question, Kibit! With the Tickets Wallet you can pay for your ticket in two ways: by TKT tokens and by
fiat mo-ney (with an automatic use of the exchange gateway). 
cryptonewsID

Activity: 490

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 01:48:30 PM

🚀CRYPTO.TICKETS in Indonesian crypto news https://cryptonews.co.id/crypto-tickets-platform-blockchain-untuk-sistem-tiket/
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 ... 55 »
  Print  

Jump to: