Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 09:54:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [VPN for sale!] VPN Providers now accepting ripple (XRP) ??  (Read 476 times)
ABW1 (OP)

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 27, 2013, 11:04:13 AM

Hey, so yeah!
Can't believe it - I was just looking at prices of some VPN providers and noticed that one was accepting ripples!  Huh
I've been following ripples for a while now and have received a total of around 3000 XRP through giveaways etc... so thought I'd for a laugh try to pay with ripples as a VPN is something I don't actually have a need for so isn't warranted for buying with 'real worldwide accepted' currency.

Expecting a years subscription to be equivalent to millions of XRP, to my shock, it was only 2500 XRP !! So yeah, I've kind of not really got any ripples left so if anyone is feeling kind and is richer in 'XRP' than me I'd love a donation! (jokes)  Tongue
But here's my XRP wallet address anyway! : r9EUYx41zx3audeARUwpkDF7VuwcmbwYTU

I'm really surprised ripple has taken off so quickly! With my exams for GCSE's now finished I can relax now, but I didn't realise I had missed so much in that time! - well exams are far more important - but since I don't actually need this VPN, I'm willing to sell it for bit coin ? If anyone is interested PM me and we can arrange for transfer of the VPN account!  Smiley

This is my first post here! If anyone is wondering where I was able to pay with ripple (they also accept bit coin too!) then head over to: https://www.privateinternetaccess.com that I guess will provide cheaper access than the account I'm offering above, but prices are negotiable!

Aidan  Smiley
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: