Bitcoin Forum
October 23, 2017, 08:24:57 AM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.15.0.1  [Torrent]. (New!)

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 2x BFL Asic SC Single 120Gh/s July 15th 12xx Pre-Order date - $85,000  (Read 2846 times)
iANDROID

Activity: 182

Swiss Money all around me!

View Profile
June 09, 2013, 08:52:25 PM

The more you speak without giving a single proof, the less you become bids.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.
joshv06

Activity: 743

View Profile
June 09, 2013, 09:12:58 PM

Are you scamming?  Or do you actually have proof of an order?

Scam? It's not right to scam. That's a fact. You've been here for like 3 months. Did you get into Bitcoins through main-stream media like all of the others that registered in April?

▄▄█████████▄▄
      ▄█████████████████▄
   ▄████▀            ▀████▄
  █████                █████▄
 ███████████████████████████▄
████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▄
████        ██████        ████
 ████▄      ██████      ▄████
  ▀████     ██████    ▄████▀
    ▀████▄▄▄██████▄▄▄████▀
      ▀▀██████████████▀▀
TIDEX

firefop

Activity: 420

View Profile
June 09, 2013, 10:48:51 PM

Scam? It's not right to scam. That's a fact. You've been here for like 3 months. Did you get into Bitcoins through main-stream media like all of the others that registered in April?

Actually order numbers started in the 1600 range... so something isn't right here. I for one believe you do in-fact have orders... but think with your penchant for little white lies you've probably 'forgot' a zero off the end of it...

Either way - It's pretty hilarious to see you attempting to make such a silly amount of profit off a pre-order.

joshv06

Activity: 743

View Profile
June 09, 2013, 11:15:56 PM

Actually order numbers started in the 1600 range... so something isn't right here. I for one believe you do in-fact have orders... but think with your penchant for little white lies you've probably 'forgot' a zero off the end of it...

Either way - It's pretty hilarious to see you attempting to make such a silly amount of profit off a pre-order.

It is coming from a Mini-rig upgrade, using the same order number.

▄▄█████████▄▄
      ▄█████████████████▄
   ▄████▀            ▀████▄
  █████                █████▄
 ███████████████████████████▄
████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▄
 ████▄      ██████      ▄████
  ▀████     ██████    ▄████▀
    ▀████▄▄▄██████▄▄▄████▀
      ▀▀██████████████▀▀
TIDEX

Eb0la

Activity: 350

View Profile
June 10, 2013, 12:57:51 AM

Its interesting how you turn the subject around and avoid the question.  I have yet to see a shred of proof that you do indeed actually have an order.  What does it matter when I joined this website?  How do you know I haven't been lurking in the shadows for all that time.  Can I afford to buy your silly asking price with BTC.. Yes I can.  Do I want to?  HELL NO!  Why?  Because its asinine!!!

If your next response is anything other then PROOF that you have an order from them I am letting that be a HUGE WARNING to anyone interested in dealing with you.
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.