Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 07:26:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why do these guys circle jerk eachother?  (Read 3418 times)
erk

Activity: 826
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 25, 2013, 03:29:52 AM

Why does theswede75, fenican, hazard who makes scam coins, kinetic915 all circle jerk eachother in the mouth on every new coin release?

All they do is talk shit about every single coin, and make false accusations without backing any of it up with PROOF.

Or they drink so much haterade that they can't help it. Guys keep jerking that circle until your hands bleed and chap.

phaggots

Hazzard:

"this idiot uses a simple random number generator to determie block rewards. guess what happens when i remove that and just return max block reward instead?

i will be posting an altered client that gets 5k coin rewards every time, in the next hour or so. this coin is trash and needs to die."
You don't have them on an ignore list?
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Hazard
Legendary

Activity: 980
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
May 25, 2013, 03:31:12 AM

Always remember: Theres no such thing as bad publicity.

dreamhouse

Activity: 1073
Merit: 666

View Profile
May 25, 2013, 03:34:35 AM

Hazard: let me give you some suggestions:
1. understand how p2p coin works, especially how the coin client works
2. understand how the random thing works in the p2p client

this will avoid you post blunts and retards so that people will just laugh. Of course having some entertainments are fine, but becoming a joker will not help.
pizza (OP)

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 25, 2013, 03:35:03 AM

Why does theswede75, fenican, hazard who makes scam coins, kinetic915 all circle jerk eachother in the mouth on every new coin release?

All they do is talk shit about every single coin, and make false accusations without backing any of it up with PROOF.

Or they drink so much haterade that they can't help it. Guys keep jerking that circle until your hands bleed and chap.

phaggots

Hazzard:

"this idiot uses a simple random number generator to determie block rewards. guess what happens when i remove that and just return max block reward instead?

i will be posting an altered client that gets 5k coin rewards every time, in the next hour or so. this coin is trash and needs to die."
You don't have them on an ignore list?

But then I can't make fun of their moronic comments and fail life : (
Hazard
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 25, 2013, 03:36:10 AM

this will avoid you post blunts and retards so that people will just laugh. Of course having some entertainments are fine, but becoming a joker will not help.

Your panties are rustled. Because of me.

Keep at it, champ.

dreamhouse

Activity: 1073
Merit: 666

View Profile
May 25, 2013, 03:37:56 AM

Keep at it, champ.

insulting does not help your cause, with no knowledge and want to argue? want to be a joker to entertain people here? you are on the right spot!
fisheater

Activity: 770
Merit: 605

View Profile
May 25, 2013, 03:38:38 AM

Keep at it, champ.

insulting does not help your cause, with no knowledge and want to argue? want to be a joker to entertain people here? you are on the right spot!

lmao  Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin
Hazard
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 25, 2013, 03:39:25 AM

Keep at it, champ.

JohnyBigs

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 25, 2013, 03:40:18 AM

You must be such a complete fail to have a thread made against you lmfao.
JohnyBigs

View Profile
May 25, 2013, 03:43:08 AM

Keep at it, champ.

AWWww come on Hazard don't be butthurt because people call you out on your completely retarded shit that you post. I would love to see you do this in real life and get abused in public, probably why you don't go out much.

How much to video tape your fail life for a documentary? 1BTC?
Hazard
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 25, 2013, 03:46:33 AM

Keep at it, champ.

AWWww come on Hazard don't be butthurt because people call you out on your completely retarded shit that you post. I would love to see you do this in real life and get abused in public, probably why you don't go out much.

How much to video tape your fail life for a documentary? 1BTC?
Im extremely amused by this thread, actually. Keep it coming!

pizza (OP)

View Profile
May 25, 2013, 03:54:04 AM

yes must be amusing to read people make fun of you and think what a failure in life you are. you're probably mad posting those big pictures, just shows how mad you must be.
Hazard
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 25, 2013, 03:56:30 AM

yes must be amusing to read people make fun of you and think what a failure in life you are. your probably mad posting those big pictures, just shows how mad you must be.
Bro. You are making threads about me. Not the other way around. The burden of mad lies with you. Cheesy

pizza (OP)

View Profile
May 25, 2013, 03:58:25 AM

god your mad every new pic you post gets angrier and angrier. Hey it's almost an hour? Did you create your own lucky coin dominating wallet? Ohh looks like your going to fail again, so sorray, please post bigger and angrier pics.
Hazard
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 25, 2013, 03:59:18 AM

Continue making posts about me... Feed my ego Cheesy

pizza (OP)

View Profile
May 25, 2013, 04:00:47 AM

That's quite sad that negative posts about you feed your ego. You must have some sort of mental disorder, I guess you diagnosed yourself with that pic above.
Hazard
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 25, 2013, 04:04:25 AM

That's quite sad that negative posts about you feed your ego. You must have some sort of mental disorder, I guess you diagnosed yourself with that pic above.
The autism is strong with this one.

jnada

Activity: 310

View Profile
May 25, 2013, 04:06:33 AM

You might want to do a little growing up there kid. This ain't 4 chan. No one thinks you are funny or smart with your facebook tween spellings and slurs. Now please take your scamcoins and head down to welfare office.

theswede75 poor

may I recall something for you?

Smiley

NEM                                        NEM                                          NEM                            launch on 22nd November 2014 !                                          TAQDPC-BT35MC-YAWTKQ-OFEZOS-CMBKHM-F5Q3L6-YEYL
JohnyBigs

View Profile
May 25, 2013, 04:10:35 AM

You might want to do a little growing up there kid. This ain't 4 chan. No one thinks you are funny or smart with your facebook tween spellings and slurs. Now please take your scamcoins and head down to welfare office.

theswede75 poor

may I recall something for you?

Smiley

waiting I bet it's filled with swede failfest
Blaztoize
Donator

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

My posts are seldom static, but always readable :)

View Profile
May 25, 2013, 02:32:45 PM

** My stance on all of the aforementioned users from OP's post **

...I just love you guys too much.  Grin

Pokédex: The jets of water it spouts from the rocket cannons on its shell can punch through thick steel.
BTC: 1Pt2zKYL1CzgqoWy2gETLrqZhWTQSziVno
As of July 2015, I'm back! Currently working on building trust.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: