Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 02:50:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why do these guys circle jerk eachother?  (Read 3418 times)
champbronc2

Activity: 490
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 25, 2013, 02:35:10 PM

We're all circlejerking to whatever coins we own at the moment.

Fuck all you pussies, including me.

https://bitquick.co - Buy bitcoins instantly with cash at 2% fee or Sell Bitcoins at 0% fee with BitQuick.co. Encourage safer, more secure trading! Stop selling on LocalBitcoins.
Safe trading resource: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=208203.0 Read it before you ever make a trade! Know what you're getting yourself into!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Hydroponica

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

fml

View Profile
May 25, 2013, 02:39:01 PM

I am personally offended, that I was excluded from this list. I bash every new carbon copy shit coin that comes out as well

Noitev

Activity: 812
Merit: 505

The Last NXT Founder

View Profile
May 25, 2013, 02:41:16 PM

Continue making posts about me... Feed my ego Cheesy

That's quite sad that negative posts about you feed your ego. You must have some sort of mental disorder, I guess you diagnosed yourself with that pic above.
stop being so angry. you obviously don't get trolling.
defaced
Legendary

Activity: 2184
Merit: 1011

Franko is Freedom

View Profile WWW
May 25, 2013, 02:57:25 PM

I am personally offended, that I was excluded from this list. I bash every new carbon copy shit coin that comes out as well

He does speak truth and i second his motion to be added to the list.

Fortune Favors the Brave
Borderless CharityEXPANSEEXRAllergy FinderFranko Is Freedom
Noitev

Activity: 812

The Last NXT Founder

View Profile
May 25, 2013, 03:09:28 PM

He does speak truth and i second his motion to be added to the list.

this is what I get for being lazy and not posting in the altcoin threads, but I did have an early post here:

God damn it

Can I be on the list too?
pizza (OP)

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 25, 2013, 09:10:46 PM

circle jerk face off
pizza (OP)

View Profile
May 25, 2013, 09:16:42 PM

by popular demand hydro added
Hydroponica

fml

View Profile
May 25, 2013, 10:02:45 PM

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=211315.0 why haven't you aborted your life yet? GLD scum

Uh-oh, Pizza, you bashed a shit coin. Guess that put's you right in the middle of our circle jerk. Fucking hypocrite  Roll Eyes

nocoin

Activity: 168

View Profile
May 25, 2013, 10:42:07 PM

Why does theswede75, fenican, hazard who makes scam coins, kinetic915, hydroponica, pizza, arlington, MikeyVeez, Barnacle_Ed, JesstersDead, ..., nocoin all circle jerk eachother in the mouth on every new coin release?
Fixed.
pizza (OP)

View Profile
May 25, 2013, 10:50:55 PM

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=211315.0 why haven't you aborted your life yet? GLD scum

Uh-oh, Pizza, you bashed a shit coin. Guess that put's you right in the middle of our circle jerk. Fucking hypocrite  Roll Eyes

The difference is I bash actual shit coins GLD with a 7,000,000 proven premine, you bash shit randomly and make blatant shit up. Example LKY coin with only about 2000 blocks mined.
Hydroponica

fml

View Profile
May 25, 2013, 11:14:44 PM

Uh-oh, Pizza, you bashed a shit coin. Guess that put's you right in the middle of our circle jerk. Fucking hypocrite  Roll Eyes

The difference is I bash actual shit coins GLD with a 7,000,000 proven premine, you bash shit randomly and make blatant shit up. Example LKY coin with only about 2000 blocks mined.
You should get your facts straight, son. I bashed GLD and PWC. Everything I said about those 2, was completely true. In the beginning, I bashed Digicoin, as a WDC copy. Shortly after, I sang praises about the digicoin developer, and have not spoken against it since. I spoke out about the USSC, or what ever it is. It's a stupid coin, complete waste of time. Originally, I spoke out against LKY. I never said anything about it being premined, I said, having a chance at hitting such large block sizes, hardly counted as a fair start. How ever, the diff adjusted very quickly, and, I admitted I may have been wrong about it. I see the appeal, each block is a gamble, and people love gambling. As fun as it may be to mine, I personally don't see any value in it, once the novelty wears off, it's likely it will die like the rest. Now, what, exactly, did I lie about?

fisheater

Activity: 770
Merit: 605

View Profile
May 25, 2013, 11:20:42 PM

Hydro you are reasonable. Let's all be reasonable and have fun. It's a fun game there. Most of these coins have its own characteristics (except a few, such as GLD). Though some people don't like it, I believe that these alt coins will help us understand better the algorithms and methods so in the future hopefully there will be a better unified one that everyone can use -  not the bitcoin, it's way too slow in the transaction, and is inpractical for use in the real time. Bitcoin is more a "collection" coin in that sense.  Cheesy
pizza (OP)

View Profile
May 25, 2013, 11:23:24 PM

You should get your facts straight, son. I bashed GLD and PWC. Everything I said about those 2, was completely true. In the beginning, I bashed Digicoin, as a WDC copy. Shortly after, I sang praises about the digicoin developer, and have not spoken against it since. I spoke out about the USSC, or what ever it is. It's a stupid coin, complete waste of time. Originally, I spoke out against LKY. I never said anything about it being premined, I said, having a chance at hitting such large block sizes, hardly counted as a fair start. How ever, the diff adjusted very quickly, and, I admitted I may have been wrong about it. I see the appeal, each block is a gamble, and people love gambling. As fun as it may be to mine, I personally don't see any value in it, once the novelty wears off, it's likely it will die like the rest. Now, what, exactly, did I lie about?

The fact that you made a thread about selling 12,000,000 LKY coins? Besides the point stop getting angry your the one who wanted to be included with the circle jerkers, would you like me to remove you from the OP? lol
Hydroponica

fml

View Profile
May 25, 2013, 11:24:50 PM

The fact that you made a thread about selling 12,000,000 LKY coins? Besides the point stop getting angry your the one who wanted to be included with the circle jerkers, would you like me to remove you from the OP? lol

Actually, it was 10 million, and it was just a joke Tongue

fenican

Activity: 1393

View Profile
May 25, 2013, 11:36:29 PM

It is remarkable that every time a new coin is released a horde of speculators rush in to buy it at ridiculous prices.

I've literally made hundreds of dollars some days selling coins mined with a single GPU.  Absurd.

Are these just people with too much money who want to piss it away to help miners?  I don't get it

And they all piss and moan and cry when the inevitable happens.  As soon as any of these coins hit an exchange, they get squashed like a bug as all the miners who were too lazy to play the early speculators cash out
fenican

Activity: 1393

View Profile
May 25, 2013, 11:38:25 PM

Example: PXC.  Newbies are CUTTING IN LINE falling over each other to buy that garbage.

Will be another .0000000009 coin when it hits an exchange
Twerka

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 25, 2013, 11:43:12 PM

*lawnchair*
*popcorn*

*raincoat*

Seconded  Cool

Are front row tickets sold out?

The worst enemy of Bitcoin is Mt.Gox exchange.
Joerii
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1050

View Profile WWW
May 25, 2013, 11:51:56 PM

Ah yes, graphic homophobia.

Hypercube - get the attention you deserve
Hydroponica

fml

View Profile
May 26, 2013, 12:04:12 AM

Ah yes, graphic homophobia.

fag

Barnacle_Ed

Activity: 271
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 26, 2013, 04:49:41 AM

*lawnchair*
*popcorn*

*raincoat*

Seconded  Cool

Are front row tickets sold out?

Nope, saved you a seat. Just in time for the outright "fag" comments too.

*more popcorn*
*beer*
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: