Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 11:07:50 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][GMTY] Gamity: Gamification+Quality (Industrial Gamification)  (Read 1801 times)
anverlayshev (OP)

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 01:35:50 PM
Last edit: February 24, 2018, 06:08:49 PM by anverlayshev

We won at 'Blockchain: New Oil of Russia' hackhaton with Gamity project and now have made a decision to move Level 2 and present it here =)
http://gamity.io
('Blockchain: New Oil of Russia' is the biggest Europe blockchain hackhaton, that was finished on the end of august, 2017)

http://92.53.104.234/photo_small.png

Hackhatone 5 minutes presentation:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sf3ONUC5rbY

Vitalik Buterin about gamity:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d4h3r0xVWqc

We launched our first smart-contract after summer 2017 with 250,000 and 500,000$ goals and would be very happy when each one of you,
dear bitcointalk readers, may have a look at our small, but interesting handmade website https://www.gamity.io

We welcome you to discuss our small, but we believe, important project that could change a lot of lives for the better.
During preliminary token sale period
it will be possible to exchange 1 preGamity token (that could be bought even for 0,1$ during open public smart-contract pre-sale that was available until 2017)
to 2 Gamity tokens (GMTY) when we will start token sale in 2018. (50% benefit)
For buying, send any Ether to our adress and you will get preGamity tokens on you wallet, which sent transcation within 24 hours.
Make sure that you have access to the wallet keys, do not send Ether from exchanges.
You can register light wallet on http://myetherwallet.com
We also plan step-by-step upgrades, so soon we could possibly add bitcoin and other currencies processing!

There is a global problem: 87% of employees in the world are not involved in the work.
The work seems to be too boring and uninteresting for all these people!

The problem of involvement in the whole world usually solved by the "carrot and stick"
Meanwhile:
58% of people around the world are playing videogames instead of working.
45% of those are females.
30 years - average age of those employees
The videogame market in the world is $99,6 bln - so it's almost like two biggest cryptocurrencies together =) We may learn something from that!

http://92.53.104.234/presentation.png

We have a global solution: The implementation of the game in the company's business processes!
This is called "soft gamification". Later on, depending on the DAICO stats, "hard gamification" may appear, when Game is developed before the business processes!
We are going to develop Gamity on Ethereum blockchain, based on the DAO contracts and later on develop our own Gamity DAO when we have enough resource and experience!
But again, later on, we plan to have closer look at other blockchains, at this moment of time - we also plan to work with Steemit/Golos blockchains to build a community package for our system!

Unlike saleforse and another centralized solutions, we make Gamity on Blockchain.
This will solve the problem of trust, and this will allow to scale Gamity for the whole world step by step.

When we connect other factories and plants to a centralized (in the beginning) gamification system, there will always be a person or an authority that will control everything ...
Any plant or factory will not want to give control to such an important system for anyone centralized in the nearest future ...
Such a company, if desired, will be able to raise prices for services, charge additional commissions, at its discretion, choose
factories where the system will be introduced, to delay the payment of bonuses, to block old customers etc. = make life of people harder, not easier...

Blokchain solves these problems (and not only them), removes the human factor from the system, makes it transparent and completely solves the issue of trust.
Thanks to this, it will be much easier to introduce Gamity to other factories and companies, so despite borderlines we will be able to scale Gamity and distribute it to the whole planet through factories first!
Moreover, due to the decentralization of Gamity, factories, enterprises, logistics and any other interested processes will be able to implement the system independently, without our approval and participation!

So in the end, we want people who work at all the industrial factories worldwide upgrade their level of work with fun, based on blockchain! To delete all the unnecessary middle-hands
away from factories as soon as possible, so that our kids could live in a much better world than we did...

Dear Friends!
Support of each one of you may give our small project a chance to become global not in decades, but in years!
We would appreciate any word of you, good or bad, so please speak to our team here!

As far as main details of the project are in russian at the moment - we add materials and upgrade the basic website step by step everyday starting from September 2017, so please don't judge us too strong =)
We do not spend thousands of ETH into marketing, we try making it all by ourselves to save the Gamity spirit =)

Please welcome to our first experience on bitcointalk.
With Best Regards
Gamity team

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
arwin100

Activity: 2716
Merit: 805

Jack of all trades 💯

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2017, 01:37:10 PM

We won at 'Blockchain: New Oil of Russia' hackhaton with Gamity project and want to present it.
http://gamity.io
('Blockchain: New Oil of Russia' is the biggest Europe blockchain hackhaton, that was finished on the end of august, 2017)

Hackhatone 5 minutes presentation:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sf3ONUC5rbY

Vitalik Buterin about gamity:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d4h3r0xVWqc

We launched PRE-ICO with 250,000 and 500,000$ goals, and you can buy preGamity tokens on http://gamity.io
It will be possible to exchange 1 preGamity token to 2 Gamity when we will start ICO on next months. (50% benefit)
For buying, send any Ether to our adress and you will get preGamity tokens on you wallet, which sent transcation within 24 hours.
Make sure that you have access to the wallet keys, do not send Ether from exchanges.
You can register light wallet on http://myetherwallet.com

There are global problem: 87% of employees in the world are not involved in the work.
The work seems to them boring and uninteresting.

The problem of involvement in the whole world usually solved by the "carrot and stick"
Meanwhile:
58% of people around the world are playing videogames instead of working.
45% of those are females.
30 years - average age of those employees
The videogame market in the world is $99,6 bln

We have a global solution: The implementation of the game in the company's business processes.
We going to develop Gamity on Ethereum blockchain, based on the DAO contracts.

Unlike saleforse and another centralized solutions, we make Gamity on Blockchain.
This will solve the problem of trust, and will allow to scale Gamity for the whole world.

If we connect other factories and plants to a centralized gamification system, there will always be a person or an authority that will control everythin
Any plant or factory  will not want to give control to such an important system for anyone centralized.
Such a company, if desired, will be able to raise prices for services, charge additional commissions, at its discretion, choose
factories where the system will be introduced, to delay the payment of bonuses, to block old customers etc.

Blokchain solves these problems, removes the human factor from the system, makes it transparent and completely solves the issue of trust.
Thanks to this, it will be much easier to introduce gaming into other factories and companies, we will be able to scale Gamity and distribute it to the whole planet.
Moreover, due to the decentralization of Gamity, factories, factories, enterprises and any interested people will be able to implement the system independently, without our approval and participation.

project seems good and interesting, will add it on my watchlist.

altcoin999

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 01:42:49 PM

hello, your idea is interesting
but why your whitepaper is in ms word?
may i read about whitepaper , roadmap, team and developer, all about token in english language

kkoh360

Activity: 254

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 01:44:32 PM

Your website is not loading well. Any bounty program? Chinese or Korean translation, pls pm me thanks!

4bitgeek

Activity: 18

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 01:47:18 PM

Looks interesting. Will check it out tonight!! Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
TeraBite
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1003

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 02:00:29 PM

Can translate into English what Vitalik said about this project I watched that video but didn't understand the view of this genius. Although presentation is also in Russian so hard to know about the concept of this platform.

MEGATRON  -  THE RISE OF BLOCKCHAIN REVOLUTION       
                        WEBSITE        WHITEPAPER         LAUNCH EVENT        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        TELEGRAM        ANN                 
anverlayshev (OP)

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 02:24:32 PM

Thanks a lot man!
This meens so much to our small team!
Wow how fast it is here! 5 minutes - 5 responds! Great!

[/quote]

project seems good and interesting, will add it on my watchlist.
[/quote]
HubCoinDev

Activity: 116
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 02:25:13 PM

hello, your idea is interesting
but why your whitepaper is in ms word?
may i read about whitepaper , roadmap, team and developer, all about token in english language
We decided not to wait and make quick ann, going to upgrade whitepaper, roadmap and publish translated versions soon.

Your website is not loading well. Any bounty program? Chinese or Korean translation, pls pm me thanks!
It is just preliminary version, but it works really slow.
We working on it, upgrading html code and new fast version will be ready on the next days.

Can translate into English what Vitalik said about this project I watched that video but didn't understand the view of this genius. Although presentation is also in Russian so hard to know about the concept of this platform.
Vitalic agree with us, that boring or uninteresting job is the big problem of the whole world, he also said that it will be harder and harder motivate peoples with money in the future.
And he warned us, that creating new social instituts and similar global ideas is hard, there are always big risks for any project and we must be ready for this.
Retired

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2017, 02:26:08 PM

What will the minimum order be?
anverlayshev (OP)

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 02:32:03 PM

Yes we do plan to make Bounty for bitcointalk!
Min order - no limits - you may help us with 1$ and we'd appreciate it!
Really!
So during this week (until 10.09) we will develop a special bounty for bitciontalk users only!

P.S. Dear firends!
So please meet Slava (HubCoinDev) - he is the main tech lead in Gamity.
I am just a shy creator of this concept, so for us bitcointalk is very important and we will allocate needed resources:
1) to make needed translations from russian into english
2) to make a special bounty programm for bitcoin talk

I will be here as much as I could in person, but if I don't answer too fast - please PM me or/and Slava so we could respond faster.
We hope do upgrare our team with marketing professional soon so community managers could answer all the questions we did answer fast enough!

Thanks for your attention to our Gamity team =)
ahtremblay

Activity: 252

Live Stars - Adult Streaming Platform

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 03:32:22 PM

Yes we do plan to make Bounty for bitcointalk!
Min order - no limits - you may help us with 1$ and we'd appreciate it!
Really!
So during this week (until 10.09) we will develop a special bounty for bitciontalk users only!

P.S. Dear firends!
So please meet Slava (HubCoinDev) - he is the main tech lead in Gamity.
I am just a shy creator of this concept, so for us bitcointalk is very important and we will allocate needed resources:
1) to make needed translations from russian into english
2) to make a special bounty programm for bitcoin talk

I will be here as much as I could in person, but if I don't answer too fast - please PM me or/and Slava so we could respond faster.
We hope do upgrare our team with marketing professional soon so community managers could answer all the questions we did answer fast enough!

Thanks for your attention to our Gamity team =)
maybe I will buy some. not because need profit from this project. just want give a little help

Rengganis

Activity: 434

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 04:04:55 PM

Gamification is the use of game design techniques, game thinking and game mechanics to improve non-game context. Typically gamifications apply to non-game applications and processes, to encourage people to adopt them, or to influence how they are used. Gamification works by making the technology more appealing, by encouraging users to engage in desired behavior, by demonstrating a path to mastery and autonomy, by helping to solve problems and not become distractions, and by taking advantage of human psychological tendencies' to engage in games . This technique can encourage people to do their usually boring jobs, such as completing surveys, shopping, filling out tax forms, or reading websites
This project is very smart choosing this concept, because one of the sites like DevHub, has increased the number of users who complete their online tasks from 10% to 80% after adding gamifikasi elements, this project really has the potential to succeed, hopefully run well and according to plan
Quontoloue

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 04:25:50 PM

how much total suply coin dev ?
only 250k coin, and when open ico selling
i want reserve indonesian translation if you need
adarwis

Activity: 560
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 04:47:49 PM

Gamification is the use of game design techniques, game thinking and game mechanics to improve non-game context. Typically gamifications apply to non-game applications and processes, to encourage people to adopt them, or to influence how they are used. Gamification works by making the technology more appealing, by encouraging users to engage in desired behavior, by demonstrating a path to mastery and autonomy, by helping to solve problems and not become distractions, and by taking advantage of human psychological tendencies' to engage in games . This technique can encourage people to do their usually boring jobs, such as completing surveys, shopping, filling out tax forms, or reading websites
This project is very smart choosing this concept, because one of the sites like DevHub, has increased the number of users who complete their online tasks from 10% to 80% after adding gamifikasi elements, this project really has the potential to succeed, hopefully run well and according to plan
wow, a very detailed explanation, if I do not misunderstand, gamity will make all the boring looks become more interesting to do, the concept is very interesting, and seems to be growing very fast, not a bad idea to join here, I'm interested in ICO.
Good luck
sarul
Copper Member

Activity: 798

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 05:04:07 PM

Is there any slack or telegram group invite link to talk directly with the team? Waiting for completely roadmap update
HubCoinDev

Activity: 116
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 05:40:05 PM

how much total suply coin dev ?
only 250k coin, and when open ico selling
i want reserve indonesian translation if you need

For now, there are only 500k preGamity tokens.
https://etherscan.io/address/0x35d492bee1e166e30ce63eeaec050afd9e7340b2, standart ERC20 token just for pre-sale.
After PRE-ICO end, it will be pause for 1-2 month: we going to develop contract which will include gamification functionality.
(I think we will make it based on DAO technology and contracts.)
There will be from 10 to 25 mln total coins, 25% will be reserved to team and 75% for ICO.
You will be able to exchange 1 preGamity token to 2 Gamity (50% benefit).

Is there any slack or telegram group invite link to talk directly with the team? Waiting for completely roadmap update

We have Telegram group Crypto Students, feel free to join!
https://t.me/CryptoStudents
Ilmiyati

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 09:11:06 AM

I really like the idea of this project, only this time I found a very unique idea, and it seems very promising, gamity is a fun base concept, makes things fun, it seems like investing a bit here is not a bad idea
anverlayshev (OP)

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 03:11:47 PM

Sounds like a very promising idea . You mention on gamity.io about MECONS - how is this plant integrated into gamity project?

Thanks for telling this! Mecons is a "MAIN BASE" (Like in Starcrfat or other Strategy Games) - where we will implement all those Gamification+Quality ideas that we develop in Gamity.
I am also the owner of this factory - it runs for 4 years already - in Russia it made a huge leap in turnover (from 0 to 2 mln $ in 4 years) - but money is nothing.
We were running the best It solution (Salesforce) for small businesses and started first Gamification education back in 2015.
So these two businesses are connected. And Gamity is not even a business anymore - it is a global shift that we may take and impement, starting from a small Factory near Kolionovo (in Moscow region) and go further on to other countries with Gamity DAO protocol

I really like the idea of this project, only this time I found a very unique idea, and it seems very promising, gamity is a fun base concept, makes things fun, it seems like investing a bit here is not a bad idea

Yah! Thanks! About investing - we assure you that our hard-working Team and Advisors will do all the best to support your wishes not only to make additional money (for a reason we do not put a min investment cap like 1000$ - NO!!! We invite everyone to support us even with 1$!!!
This is not very popular now, but fu..k basic centralised marketing =))) We want everyone to spread a word about Gamity!
We believe in our IDEA so strong that we want to spend our lives inside IT!

This is a small but possibly world changing game where invite you to have the first seats!
We are just in the beginning =)
kamarslanova

Activity: 3

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 07:53:29 AM

You're simply The Best, Gamity!

https://imgur.com/a/UNh8e
Edty_R

Activity: 41

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 08:37:44 PM

Excellent project do not stop developing it, so that you can achieve the goal and reach the established goals, I will go ahead every day with more support and strength to achieve success  Wink
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: