Bitcoin Forum
April 20, 2024, 02:14:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 [64] 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is bitcoin a good way to invest your money ?  (Read 16768 times)
fcf1081

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 03:36:48 PM

Bitcoin is a good way to invest your money...if you have bitcoin and bought it in lower price and you decided to invest it after a years  you will earn a profit, if never give up.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Xester

Activity: 994
Merit: 544

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 03:37:10 PM

For me yes its a good way to invest your money. When you buy bitcoin in a lower price as bitcoin go high in trading its a good way to let your investment go high as you trade. A good advantage also for cashless transaction.

Yes I agree with you.  Doing the buy low sell high policy is what will give you a good start.  It is indeed one of the good ways to invest your money as we can see that bitcoin price keeps on going up.  That bitcoin has a lot of potential conpared to any other currency and investment out in the market.
19Nov16

Activity: 1722
Merit: 252

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 05:04:33 PM

I think it's true, it can not be denied that bitcoin prices always go up despite big pressures, there's been a lot of negative news about bitcoin but it just happened for a moment and prices skyrocketed.

▄▄███▄    ▄███▄▄
     ▄▀▀    █    █    ▀▀▄
    ██    ▄▄▀    ▀▄▄    ██
    ▀▄▄▄█▀▀        ▀▀█▄▄▄▀
  ▄▄█▀█▄              ▄█▀█▄▄
▄█▀     ▀▀█▄     ▄▄█▀▀     ▀█▄
██          ▀█▄▄█▀          ██
▀█▄     ▄▄▄█▀▀  ▀▀▀▄▄▄     ▄█▀
  ▀█▄▄▄▀▀            ▀▀▄▄▄█▀
   █▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▀▀█
   ██  ▀▀▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▀  ██
    ▀▄     █      █     ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▀      ▀▄▄▄▀▀
cogwise
  ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
Hyper-charge your trading with intelligent insights   ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
█████  ▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▀███████
█████  █████  ██▄▀█████
█████  █▀▀██▄▄▄▄  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████

█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

ausbit
Legendary

Activity: 1330
Merit: 1019

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 07:54:24 AM

We believe in Bitcoin. However, we make our investments mostly in parallel. Altcoins have more beautiful features.
For someone who really knows about bitcoin and the one who really believes in bitcoin, investing in bitcoin is really a good thing and it can actually help you make some very good amount of money too. You only need to learn the fundamentals of bitcoin and crypto currency which you may need to know while making some good decisions once you will be there in the world of bitcoin.
imking

Activity: 406
Merit: 117

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 09:55:30 AM

Yes, bitcoin is an excellent way to invest your money. We can see that the bitcoin community or cryptocurrency community are growing because many people want to spend their money on it. The effective rate that you can earn is very massive because bitcoin’s amount is not constant, but that is the risk of it. If you don’t have any knowledge about investing and just want to spend your money on the end of the day, you will only regret why you spend your money.  To make sure that you will gain money study, do your research and spend some money that you afford to lose.
illete

Activity: 115
Merit: 15

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 10:19:19 AM

If investors want to invest they expect high profit and quick payment in short time and this all possible if invest in Bitcoin,Bitcoin give you way to earn globally and encourage work freedom you work as way you want.
gurupauts

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

DISRUPTING THE $23.5 B SCIENCE PUBLISHING INDUSTRY

View Profile WWW
January 24, 2018, 10:23:08 AM

Savings in banks Deposits in banks Property investments, such as buying property (land and buildings) are then leased or resold after some time later. Gold investment, such as buying gold and then stored for the long term. May be useful in the long run. and produce a decent and satisfactory. or farming to buy sawan and gardening and planting fruits and vegetables is a very good investment. Although a little vulnerable to failure but it could not hurt to try.

until now the best investment I think is in bitcoin because in bitcoin will get more profit with bitcoin prices are growing and if we need money we will be faster to get it

kmrunner

Activity: 98

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 10:43:22 AM

Bitcoin can be the best and the worst decision you have to make but if you understand the technology and believe its potential then you will understand that it is and will be a long term risk investments. And if you are unsure rather investing in a large amount you can break it down into smaller and invest again over a period of days.
Dorion2124

Activity: 127

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 10:54:51 AM

For me yes, because if you put your money in bank you cannot earn and your money will be stock. So if you want you money will increase then invest it in bitcoin.
wewe123

Activity: 322
Merit: 11

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 04:08:38 PM

I am new here with bitcoin,im learning little by little about bitcoin currency,in my part i think it is a good way to invest your money in bitcoin,it does not require a long period of time to gain from your investments.

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
▪  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy  ▪
▄▄█▀▀      Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  GitHub      ▀▀█▄▄
CryptoPsycho

Activity: 154

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 04:10:42 PM

If you already have enough money to invest in bitcoin Grin better to do this right now because price should increase and many people doing the same right now. Necessary not to waste your chance!
bajigur894784

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 04:26:10 PM

the bitcoin price that tends to increase keeps more and more people wanting to invest in this digital currency.
However, I think, the fluctuating bitcoin value, makes it's impossible to put all your money and invest in bitcoin.
signup01

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 04:37:37 PM

if I think it's true that bitcoin is best suited to invest my money. because investing in bitcoin is very promising and profitable is very large results in the can of the benefits of investing in bitcoin
MiF

Activity: 1344
Merit: 258

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 05:15:30 PM

the bitcoin price that tends to increase keeps more and more people wanting to invest in this digital currency.
However, I think, the fluctuating bitcoin value, makes it's impossible to put all your money and invest in bitcoin.
I think bitcoin is really good kind of investment because of its amazing price that is unstable maybe we can really gain on it in a different way because of the unstable price  that is really good enoughf also through buy and selling process i believe that bitcoin is really good source of an extra income and it can really sustained our dailly needs .

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
CONFIRMED

Tanmoy98

Activity: 325

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 05:52:29 PM

I don't think so because it's price is changing everyday.If anyone invest a huge money to buy bitcoin and the price will be low then he will hamperd.So I think it is not a good way to invest all of your money in bitcoin.I think everyone should invest some of his money in bitcoin.And also invest in Eth or other altcoin like aion,waves,etn etc.
andrei214

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 11:20:55 AM

Savings in banks Deposits in banks Property investments, such as buying property (land and buildings) are then leased or resold after some time later. Gold investment, such as buying gold and then stored for the long term. May be useful in the long run. and produce a decent and satisfactory. or farming to buy sawan and gardening and planting fruits and vegetables is a very good investment. Although a little vulnerable to failure but it could not hurt to try.
It will depend on the person who are going to invest in bitcoin.If he or she really wants to develop and get there money more, then it is good idea.But they also needed to be risk taker because of the possible threats.

▲▼ ZICHAIN ▲▼ ▲▼  JOIN OUR PRIVATE SALE NOW! ZICHAIN.IO ▲▼ FACEBOOK ▲▼ TELEGRAM ▲▼ TWITTER ▲▼ THREAD ▲▼ REDDIT  ▲▼
marroxas

Activity: 92
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 11:26:52 AM
Merited by burner2014 (1)

Yes, bitcoin is an excellent way to invest your money. We can see that the bitcoin community or cryptocurrency community are growing because many people want to spend their money on it. The effective rate that you can earn is very massive because bitcoin’s amount is not constant, but that is the risk of it. If you don’t have any knowledge about investing and just want to spend your money on the end of the day, you will only regret why you spend your money.  To make sure that you will gain money study, do your research and spend some money that you afford to lose.
tapaibuccok

Activity: 303

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 11:56:21 AM

all people have their own views on crypto, I think crypto is a good place to invest but I don't risk everything here, I also invest in others so that when I don't succeed in one investment there is still another investment that will cover my losses ...
jakezyrus

Activity: 714
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 11:56:32 AM

I don't think so because it's price is changing everyday.If anyone invest a huge money to buy bitcoin and the price will be low then he will hamperd.So I think it is not a good way to invest all of your money in bitcoin.I think everyone should invest some of his money in bitcoin.And also invest in Eth or other altcoin like aion,waves,etn etc.

price changing or volatility is pretty normal because its a currency and many factors affects its price to fluctuate. Yes its risky but all types or forms of investment are all risky becauase without risk you cant possibly earn a profit if your only sticking on your comfort zone. but overall investing in bitcoin is still a good way in order for you to earn something rather than investing on some unkown and shady company that can lead to scam.
lesinset

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 12:44:50 PM

I'd say it's a good investment. Since it's an investment, risking is a part of it. But, even if sometimes the prices depreciate, we all know that soon enough it will still appreciate. So bitcoin is a good investment.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   NTOK   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
GLOBAL DECENTRALIZED ECOSYSTEM FOR CONTINUING EDUCATION (https://ntok.io)
Pages: « 1 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 [64] 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 »
  Print  

Jump to: