Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 02:19:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 ... 76 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is bitcoin a good way to invest your money ?  (Read 16771 times)
Sabar90 (OP)

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 03:23:13 PM

Savings in banks Deposits in banks Property investments, such as buying property (land and buildings) are then leased or resold after some time later. Gold investment, such as buying gold and then stored for the long term. May be useful in the long run. and produce a decent and satisfactory. or farming to buy sawan and gardening and planting fruits and vegetables is a very good investment. Although a little vulnerable to failure but it could not hurt to try.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
CoinsCoinsEverywhere

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 03:49:20 PM

Savings in banks Deposits in banks Property investments, such as buying property (land and buildings) are then leased or resold after some time later. Gold investment, such as buying gold and then stored for the long term. May be useful in the long run. and produce a decent and satisfactory. or farming to buy sawan and gardening and planting fruits and vegetables is a very good investment. Although a little vulnerable to failure but it could not hurt to try.

I’m not positive what you mean by this, but I think you’re talking about comparing other investments— such as savings accounts, property, gold, etc.—to bitcoin, correct?

I think bitcoin is not nearly as risky an investment as it was a few years ago.  Cryptocurrencies have established themselves well enough now that I don’t think they’re all going to go poof, as many initially feared they would.  But that doesn’t mean there aren’t substantial risks.  These are the current ones I see for bitcoin:

* Governments make it illegal to own/trade it.  This risk is smaller than it used to be, but it’s still somewhat substantial.  If one of the major players, like China, banned it, price could tumble quite a bit.
* Other currencies take its place.  There are a lot of other coins that have advantages over bitcoin, including possibly bitcoin cash.
* People stop buying it over the short/medium term.  We’ve had quite the run-up this year, which means that a lot of people are expecting it to go higher.  A significant crash (e.g., 50%+) could shake confidence enough that it takes a long time for price to come back to where it is now.

My advice is to start with small investments on the price dips and average in over time.  It feels great to think about it hitting $25k+, but balance that with how you would feel if it drops to $1000.
albert11

Activity: 679

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 03:50:58 PM

Like the process to use your aforementioned ones to grow our money as well as bitcoins. With Bitcoins if you only hold it it will increase in price and you earn in the long run. Just like what's happening now almost x2 Bitcoins raised just over a month. How else if you hold it for a years ?
If you do not know what to do, look at the charts of bitcoins or read what I said. By 2015 the bitcoins price is now 200 $ at just about 2017 almost 5,000. I see how many of you will now be able to bring it out and buy it in fiat moneys

████████████████████
           ██████████████████████
          ████                ████
         ████   █████   ████   ████
        ████   ███████ ██████   ████
       ████   ████ ████   ████   ████
      ████   ████   ████   ████   ████
     ████   ████  ██ ████   ████ 
    ████   ████   ██  ████
    ████   ████   ███  ████
    ████   ████   ███
    ████   ████   ███
    ████   ████   ███
    ████   ████   ███    ███
     ████   ████   ████ ████ ████
      ████   ████   ████ ██ ████  ████
       ████   ████   ████ ████   ████
        ████   ██████ ██████    ████
         ████   ████   ████    ████
          ████                ████
           ██████████████████████
            ████████████████████
I N D X
mel1978

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 04:01:06 PM

Well I guess investing bitcoins is good but do not put all your money there because we do not know then what might happen to your wallet I mean if you can forget your wallet or the password, just save what is enough for you to loss or just save your earnings in bitcoins if possible.
seattletu

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 04:01:51 PM

In the event that you have cash for investment, don't put everything in bitcoin. I think the best procedure here is to set a sum for investment in bitcoin, particularly in case you're an apprentice. Those individuals who put and wound up plainly fruitful in bitcoin likely are talented and experts with regards to it. Furthermore, I simply need to include, you can likewise procure extensive measure of cash without contributing, you simply need to have a web association and there you go! you'll procure some bitcoin.
Haladay

Activity: 476

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 04:03:21 PM

Never lose time with conventional banking systems and bank interests. Try to invest in bitcoin and other alt coins. This will provide you nice returns in short time or mid time.

I never have questions and doubts while I'm investing.
Razick
Legendary

Activity: 1330
Merit: 1003

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 04:23:09 PM

Like the process to use your aforementioned ones to grow our money as well as bitcoins. With Bitcoins if you only hold it it will increase in price and you earn in the long run. Just like what's happening now almost x2 Bitcoins raised just over a month. How else if you hold it for a years ?
If you do not know what to do, look at the charts of bitcoins or read what I said. By 2015 the bitcoins price is now 200 $ at just about 2017 almost 5,000. I see how many of you will now be able to bring it out and buy it in fiat moneys

Don't forget just because you hold doesn't make the price constantly go up forever. You also need to spend you Bitcoins to prove they have value. If you never spend, or if no one ever spent I should say, then there would literally be no point of Bitcoin except storing wealth, but even then it would be pointless because there would be zero intrinsic value as opposed to gold, for example, which can still be used to buy things.

ACCOUNT RECOVERED 4/27/2020. Account was previously hacked sometime in 2017. Posts between 12/31/2016 and 4/27/2020 are NOT LEGITIMATE.
rodskee

Activity: 2352
Merit: 191

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 04:29:18 PM

saving bitcoin or saving money is same good saving investment, i will concentrate to save bitcoin as saving the reason is bitcoin if comes uprise again the return profit is better than saving money, and i think the bitcoin bounce back again in the coming few days.

gokudera

Activity: 256
Merit: 36

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 04:33:21 PM

Bitcoin, in my experience has been an effective investment for me and for the people around me who also do bitcoin. If I were to compare it with real money, bitcoin is way more better, it is all because the price of it is getting higher and higher as time passes by which is a good thing for all of its investors. So if you are finding an effective and a very beneficial way of investing your money, then it would be better if you would go with bitcoin.

btc-facebook
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1015

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 04:34:13 PM

Bitcoin should be consider as alternate currency since bitcoin value still volatile
IMO , if you have enough bitcoin , you should convert into fiat and purchase land / house since they are the best investment forever meanwhile we have no idea  when bitcoin going to die one day
solenn heussaff

Activity: 116
Merit: 16

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 05:07:53 PM
Merited by Raven91 (2)

I think, yes it is a good way for investments. Bitcoin has already proven itself after all this years and many have witnessed the effectiveness of bitcoin when it comes to investments. In my own experience, I can conclude that it really is, aside from it's effectiveness, I've also witnessed the sudden growth of its price as time passes by because I think there are already a lot of people who have became interested with bitcoin because of what it can do.
CoinsCoinsEverywhere

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 05:09:20 PM

Bitcoin should be consider as alternate currency since bitcoin value still volatile
IMO , if you have enough bitcoin , you should convert into fiat and purchase land / house since they are the best investment forever meanwhile we have no idea  when bitcoin going to die one day

I think this is very good advice.  Tangible assets that maintain value, such as land, are the best way to guarantee (as much as one can guarantee) that you will hold on to your wealth.  No matter what happens, people are always going to want land.  The value and usefulness of bitcoin is contingent upon the availability of electric power and the internet.  If your area is hit by a hurricane, for example, you may not have access to either of these things, rendering your bitcoin worthless, at least for a while.
Ultegra134

Activity: 1540
Merit: 744

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 05:14:28 PM

Bank interest is not worth it for investment purposes, they'll give you 1% while inflation can be from 2-4% every year.

Bitcoin is indeed a safer investment strategy than many other options out there. It will always be worth something and the price won't crash down on a large scale instantly, during one hour. That means, that even if the price starts declining, you have your chances to panic sell, if you are afraid of losing your investment.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
umbara ardian

Activity: 1344
Merit: 259

Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 05:18:51 PM

yes I think it is a bit time consuming and not necessarily successful or not. different from bitcoin if you buy today cheaply tomorrow you have got the result with higher price except the bitcoin with another bitcoin is not visible but produce can be kept in long term or even briefly. the risk of failure is too little. in contrast to farming or else it could be a crop failure or something else.

SUGAR
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
adjudicator

Activity: 281
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 05:35:47 PM

So far, all I can say is, bitcoin is a very good way in investing. Not only because it's famous but also because it is proven and tested by many all these years that bitcoin has existed. In my opinion, I would agree with the majority, because I have proofs on how bitcoin helped me in my life specially in terms of finances. Although it is very time consuming and requires a lot of patience, I still manage to invest on it even if it takes too long.

DRIFE      Pre-sale: December 2018
████ BNEXGEN DECENTRALIZED RIDE HAILING PLATFORM ████
  ●●● Facebook ●● Twitter ●● Telegram ●● BTC ●● Whitepaper ●●● 
laris2

Activity: 688
Merit: 506

CryptoCurrency Evangelist

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2017, 05:44:19 PM

Only future can tell if your investment was good or not.

TEST
CoinsCoinsEverywhere

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 06:40:42 PM

Bank interest is not worth it for investment purposes, they'll give you 1% while inflation can be from 2-4% every year.

Right now this is true because of all of the reserve banks trying to keep interest rates low.  But this has not always been the case.  Back in 2006/2007, for example, US inflation was around 3% while you could get around 5% in an online savings account.  You probably could have done even better than that with CDs.

Bitcoin is indeed a safer investment strategy than many other options out there. It will always be worth something and the price won't crash down on a large scale instantly, during one hour. That means, that even if the price starts declining, you have your chances to panic sell, if you are afraid of losing your investment.

I'm going to have to disagree about bitcoin being a safer investment strategy.  It has certainly been one of the most profitable if you've been willing to hang on to it through the spikes and crashes.  But it is definitely not safer, which is shown by its ridiculous volatility.  If it were really a safe investment, the price would be stable.  The problem is that no one has any idea how much a bitcoin really is or should be worth.
adzino
Copper Member

Activity: 2968
Merit: 574

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 06:49:58 PM

Tons of people asking the same question every day. You could just use google or search the forum and you will get your answer. If you analyze and know how the bitcoins and the market works, you wouldn't be asking this question. Look at the market and you will know if it's profitable or not.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
alva5763

Activity: 451

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 07:11:04 PM

I think you could ask the same of not only other altcoins but other investments. As  can be seen over the last few days bitcoin can be very volatile. From $5000 to $4300 and now back to $4700 in 3 days. Shares and gold can be like that but other investments take time eg art,collectibles,fine wines and vintage cars. An advantage of bitcoin is you can sell quickly if you need to. Some items above may take months.
darthmaul

Activity: 714
Merit: 252

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 07:27:44 PM

Bitcoin can not help you grow fruits and gardens but I'm sure it will help you grow your weakth in step by step manner. Bitcoin is now very trusted crypto currency in the market and standing to grow since 2009. We have seen its drops and gains at very peak level in both positive and negative sides. This has given us opportunity to earn big bucks in long run and it is also giving the same steady income today as well. So according to me I believe bitcoin is the only best investment in current era of unspeculative world and ability to reproduce the constant finance.

Speaking about storing the money into banks, they will never get you good rates of interest because bitcoin as compared to them would give you ten times more interest rate in one month. That's just simple math if you follow.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 ... 76 »
  Print  

Jump to: