Bitcoin Forum
April 18, 2024, 03:48:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 [74] 75 76 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is bitcoin a good way to invest your money ?  (Read 16768 times)
mikhaila2304

Activity: 73
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 07:30:35 AM

investing in bitcoin is a long-term investment ... keeping it for a few months or years will then make your money grow

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
tranduc2101

Activity: 333
Merit: 10

Lifestyle & Wellness Platform

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 07:44:47 AM

Savings in banks Deposits in banks Property investments, such as buying property (land and buildings) are then leased or resold after some time later. Gold investment, such as buying gold and then stored for the long term. May be useful in the long run. and produce a decent and satisfactory. or farming to buy sawan and gardening and planting fruits and vegetables is a very good investment. Although a little vulnerable to failure but it could not hurt to try.
I think that Bitcoin is not the best way to invest money in these places, so to do business in any field risks are waiting for investors, and I think Bitcoin can be a way to reach over the digital coins, in the future sure that the number will change all.

Invester

Activity: 646
Merit: 252

PNNV.COM Live bitcoin price monitor

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 07:51:04 AM

Savings in banks Deposits in banks Property investments, such as buying property (land and buildings) are then leased or resold after some time later. Gold investment, such as buying gold and then stored for the long term. May be useful in the long run. and produce a decent and satisfactory. or farming to buy sawan and gardening and planting fruits and vegetables is a very good investment. Although a little vulnerable to failure but it could not hurt to try.

You have a lot of business and investment interests in mind. That is good to hear. Why don't you try to explore the possibilities of all of them and carefully weigh their advantages and disadvantages and then decide on which is the best. For me, if you want an investment that is fast to grow, Bitcoin is best among all these. The big downside is that it is very volatile. But in the long run, you are assured of profit. If your resources allow, you better choose two or three of your options.

████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PNNV.com..>..Live BTCitcoin Monitor.
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
doycku

Activity: 560
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 07:54:22 AM

I believe that bitcoin is a good investment in the long term. Of course there is no guarantee that you will not lose, but after all, if you invest in gold or real estate, then no one will give you guarantees that you will win, so there is a risk in any case. Personally, I would choose from all of the above bitcoins and real estate, I think this is the best investment.
Andre#

Activity: 737
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 09:47:15 AM

Of course bitcoin is a good way to invest our money. For me investing in bitcoin is a good choice since it gives us the highest return on investments. If I have money for it I will buy for now because the price is low and this is the best time to buy for more bitcoins and wait for the right time to sell.
Not sure, as you said, no one wants to investing in altcoin instead of only trade Bitcoin/USD.
Because the profit from altcoin can helps investor optomize profit from both trading pair at same time.
That is the reason many investors like to trade altcoin and bitcoin.
Altcoin trading can helps you have more Bitcoin + the value of Bitcoin raises, do you think this result is good or bad?
Get double profits within same time, nothing can be better.
newbie-hero

Activity: 518

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 02:35:43 PM

For me yes its a good way to invest your money. When you buy bitcoin in a lower price as bitcoin go high in trading its a good way to let your investment go high as you trade. A good advantage also for cashless transaction.

At least today this is one of the most profitable investments. Do not look at the latest fall in the market - it was just a temporary phenomenon. I believe that Bitcoin will be only growing, that is why I buy it.
xwtfx

Activity: 9

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 07:21:54 AM
Merited by branchun77 (2)

Indeed off order golf stroke resources into bitcoin are going to be additional superior to different place since you'll create enough get pleasure from bitcoin in less time and what is more operating with bitcoin is considerably easier then different place and also the elementary reason is that bitcoin is that the most secure place for speculation.
icoworld

Activity: 300

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 11:57:05 PM

if you take me personally, I believe that this is so bitcoin very much helps me in life and in the future I hope it will be the same
Jembut Ireng

Activity: 586
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 03:39:18 AM

Indeed off order golf stroke resources into bitcoin are going to be additional superior to different place since you'll create enough get pleasure from bitcoin in less time and what is more operating with bitcoin is considerably easier then different place and also the elementary reason is that bitcoin is that the most secure place for speculation.
Unexpected price hikes like last year certainly make everyone interested in bitcoin investing, this is what makes me also speculate to invest bitcoin so the future is better is rich and successful.
Dr.Osh
Legendary

Activity: 2688
Merit: 1004

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 03:50:05 AM

Unexpected price hikes like last year certainly make everyone interested in bitcoin investing, this is what makes me also speculate to invest bitcoin so the future is better is rich and successful.
well, many say that it will happen again this year. bitcoin is very good for investment, especially if you have a lot of bitcoin that you keep in your wallet until now. would be very good bitcoin prices rise to $ 9000.

.SUGAR.
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
Bitcoin2009

Activity: 1050

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 04:09:35 AM

Wth fantastic price increases like last year then it is natural that bitcoin is a good place to put money, I'm sure this year's rise could be the same or even better than 2017.
Jaky

Activity: 105
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 05:04:06 AM

In a way yes, you can invest your money in btc rather keep it in the bank and let your money sleep.. Gold is a also a very good investment, and a long heriditary investment, land farm are also good investment as well.. So if you have a chance to invest in btc do it and ita the best time to buy while its low... Invest wisely and earn for the future

▄▄▄   ▐ ▌   HIVEPOWER.tech   ▐ ▌   Crowdsale 》 June 11th   ▄▄▄
Build Decentralized Energy Communities Secured by the Blockchain
FullMooon

Activity: 98
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 01:07:04 PM

Bitcoin may be a good way to invest money but not all of your money should be invested in it. Saving and investing in banks is more safe and secured rather than investing in bitcoin. Yes, bitcoin has bigger chances of helping you grow your money in its very fastest way, but as we all know this is not yet acceptable and legalized in our own country. Maybe you should start investing in this but you should still be more careful and be wiser with this.

DATAREUM.NET  |  A DECENTRALIZED MARKETPLACE FOR DATA
━━━━━⚫     Pre-ICO starts at APR 28, 2018     ⚫━━━━━
Yurkov

Activity: 1463
Merit: 265

Pepemo.vip

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 01:31:06 PM

Bitcoin is a good way to invest money, because if you know some about it you can do a good profit, just buy some coins, when the price is low and wait some time, then sell. I recommend it a lot.

engrlodi

Activity: 308
Merit: 18

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 01:35:30 PM

Sure it is, bitcoin already gives many profits to the many investors. I think bitcoin will give more, if we are willing to wait until bitcoin have a bright future. Bitcoins has a big chance that your investment will be doubled. We should wait until bitcoin will be legalized in other country and it will have many investors. All we need is just patience for the future of bitcoin.

fonenumba

Activity: 411

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 08:43:13 AM

Many of your invest will be working like you wanted , but only if you will be partially to do it, not all eggs at one bag, like some newbies does.
Camorra Dev

Activity: 294

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 08:59:59 AM

Definitely yes, its volatile and its uncontrollable, also its risky but as we saw earlier price history of btc is always going up with time
Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 10:14:58 AM

Definitely yes, its volatile and its uncontrollable, also its risky but as we saw earlier price history of btc is always going up with time
If you bought at the dips then i don't think that there is no chance for you to not make profit because dips are the best entries for the market. Bitcoin is always the best investment so far from these past few years and if you are just a risk taker and want something new then try bitcoin and invest your money and watch it grow faster than other investments.
Jessica2009

Activity: 348

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 10:56:52 AM

To my point of view I don't suggest to invest all that you have to invest in Bitcoin since now a days some governments are trying to bring some regulations to Bitcoin. Never invest more than you are willing because Bitcoin is a risky investment after buying Bitcoin remove it to your personal wallet make sure to buy Bitcoins from exchanges only. Bitcoin trading is buying Bitcoin and selling it when the price value is high in relatively short period.

K O N I O S        |│        The World's Most Secure Cash & Crypto Platform
[   PRE-ICO  |  LIVE   ]      [ AIRDROP | LIVE ]      [    ICO  |  July 1st    ]
WHITEPAPER                       TWITTER                       TELEGRAM                       ANN THREAD
Froloff92

Activity: 238

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 11:14:38 AM

bitcoin is the most profitable investment of nowadays and it is wise to invest into bitcoin because its profit rate is impressive and its eases are also magnificent and on top of it bitcoin is accepted all over the world.
Pages: « 1 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 [74] 75 76 »
  Print  

Jump to: