Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 09:59:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How to start my first crypto trading?  (Read 1002 times)
layoutph

Activity: 1386
Merit: 255

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2017, 03:44:15 PM

I suggest not to trade now, as bitcoin is in the retracement period. All altcoins can drop and drop anytime. Just hold your bitcoins. After the retracement period, buy all the low priced altcoins. It will give you a solid profit.

Hello
I want to start crypto trading but i don't know how to start trading.
Any expert crypto trader, please give me some tips and tricks about crypto trading.
And minimum how much amount need to start for crypto trading?
       thanks
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
CyberKuro

Activity: 798
Merit: 506

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 04:31:55 PM

Hello
Any expert crypto trader, please give me some tips and tricks about crypto trading.
       thanks

First thing to do is choose the right platform to do trading activities. I've been doing it for months on local exchange in my country while many people suggest to trade on Bittrex, but bittrex applied high fees for withdrawal BTC0.001 and there is no guarantee you can make profits to cover the fees.
You need to learn the basic thing to trade cryptos, such as learn what factors that affects the price, such as current situation in China which influence people to sell their coins. At least you need BTC0.01 to start trading in order to make decent profits, if you have BTC0.1 it's even better, I recommend to buy eth when it fall to $200.
Supreemo

Activity: 443
Merit: 110

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 05:24:08 PM

Hello
       thanks

There ain't nothing that teaches better in this world than experience. What you may get here are just choices amd some advices might even be misleading and can confuse you even more. So I suggest you to just go and read a bit and focus on doing the actual trading. And  while taking advices, build your own thought about trading and follow your own idea about it. Of course you will fail a lot of times. But at least you will know what to do when you face the same thing again. And of course, start small. Make sure you already got the hang of it before you go investing lots of money. Because luck ain't always gonna help you.
,totally i agree there with you, and besides if you are really willing and interested in trading you can also seek online trading tips or just do trial and error as what he have said but it should be better if you have knowledge before you proceed to your trading. try to search online you can find many learning books for starters, or you may try to follow people that are famous in terms of crypto trading and learn how make a technical analysis, do not depend too much on their analysis and try hard to make your own.
StarofBTC

Activity: 1148
Merit: 528

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 07:30:08 AM

Hello
       thanks

First thing to do is choose the right platform to do trading activities. I've been doing it for months on local exchange in my country while many people suggest to trade on Bittrex, but bittrex applied high fees for withdrawal BTC0.001 and there is no guarantee you can make profits to cover the fees.
You need to learn the basic thing to trade cryptos, such as learn what factors that affects the price, such as current situation in China which influence people to sell their coins. At least you need BTC0.01 to start trading in order to make decent profits, if you have BTC0.1 it's even better, I recommend to buy eth when it fall to $200.
It is a package I must say.  You have very nicely briefed some basics about bitcoins and their game rules. Bitcoins are tricky to some extent, they are highly profitable too. Only need is the basic knowledge of how, when, where, whom is necessary for making some good outputs.
richmcrich

Activity: 1120
Merit: 507

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 02:47:52 PM

Hello
       thanks

There ain't nothing that teaches better in this world than experience. What you may get here are just choices amd some advices might even be misleading and can confuse you even more. So I suggest you to just go and read a bit and focus on doing the actual trading. And  while taking advices, build your own thought about trading and follow your own idea about it. Of course you will fail a lot of times. But at least you will know what to do when you face the same thing again. And of course, start small. Make sure you already got the hang of it before you go investing lots of money. Because luck ain't always gonna help you.
,totally i agree there with you, and besides if you are really willing and interested in trading you can also seek online trading tips or just do trial and error as what he have said but it should be better if you have knowledge before you proceed to your trading. try to search online you can find many learning books for starters, or you may try to follow people that are famous in terms of crypto trading and learn how make a technical analysis, do not depend too much on their analysis and try hard to make your own.
I won't stop anyone from reading different articles and going through the stories of different merchants but I will suggest to not burdening oneself with tension. Life is always like this, "Failure + Persistence = Success". However, basic thing in trading is buying during dip and sell out during the pump phase.
satria33

Activity: 812
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 04:30:25 PM

Hello
       thanks

First you must have balance and you can choice altcoin with the low price with high volume and maybe you can buy with 3 buy order

Correct me if i am wrong with this Grin
rickadone
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1024

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 09:30:25 AM

Hello
       thanks

First you must have balance and you can choice altcoin with the low price with high volume and maybe you can buy with 3 buy order

Oh, I thought the guy was going to start trading without any sort of balance or coins. He must be worshipping you at the moment for revealing this secret. I have also become a fan of yours...
Come on dude that is pretty obvious. He was asking some tips. I suggest going for trading with small amount at first. Buy at low prices and sell at high prices. That's all.
audaciousbeing

Activity: 1330
Merit: 569

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 10:05:54 AM

Hello
       thanks

Oh, I thought the guy was going to start trading without any sort of balance or coins. He must be worshipping you at the moment for revealing this secret. I have also become a fan of yours...
Come on dude that is pretty obvious. He was asking some tips. I suggest going for trading with small amount at first. Buy at low prices and sell at high prices. That's all.

Everybody knows the pretty obvious that the motive of trading is to buy low and then sell high but the issue is how to know which I believe OP is learning. Someone made mention of fees which I see as the most irrelevant because when you make enough profit, you care less about whether the fee is high or low. I trade too and the most difficult part of trade is not knowing what will happen next but just following  instinct about the future.
Lumada

Activity: 520
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 10:14:18 AM

Hello
       thanks

Everybody knows the pretty obvious that the motive of trading is to buy low and then sell high but the issue is how to know which I believe OP is learning. Someone made mention of fees which I see as the most irrelevant because when you make enough profit, you care less about whether the fee is high or low. I trade too and the most difficult part of trade is not knowing what will happen next but just following  instinct about the future.
Fees were part of the increases in value, we can't escape this fact that whenever theres a pump, increase in fees were associated.

OOOBTC.com

▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬

Bounty
SHANTA

Activity: 155
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 10:45:42 AM

You can begin crypto exchanging with few measures of money.crypto trading, not the same as some other trading so you require the experience to begin crypto trading.You can utilize google, youtube to think about crypto trading.You can likewise read this forum articles to get understanding.
Fatunad

Activity: 2226
Merit: 347

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 10:52:24 AM

Hello
       thanks
I just want to say first on welcome to this trading on cryptoworld.I would like to say that theres no trick on making profitable trades which we would normally need skills and experience for us to be successful on this trade.All basic information about trading is already on the internet.First off if you do like to trade up then better to trade on demo or just start on a small amount trade some cheap coins either on yobit or on liqui.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Bestwishes745

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 10:53:05 AM

Hello
       thanks
Try to start with a smallest amount for taking the start of your trading profession. I will suggest to go to yobit or poloniex for smallest amount trade training as that are easy for newbie and when you believe that now you know enough that now you are able to predict the market and can now earn profit from your trades then go to higher amount investment in trade at bigger platforms of trade.
Amber Port

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 10:54:21 AM

You need to follow the trends and to delve fully into the structure. It is possible to learn only on your experience.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: