Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 07:24:07 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: As A Beginner What Can I Do With 4$ Worth Of Bitcoins ? Help.  (Read 273 times)
enm (OP)

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 11:14:01 PM

Good day all and thanks in advance for your input on this thread.

I have about 4 dollar worth of bitcoins which i acquired through faucet claiming. Now the problem is i don't want to leave it alone idling away but want to make use of it to get more bitcoin into my wallet as faucet claiming is a time and resources waster. I tried investment site and get my hands burnt.

Please share with me any knowledge and experience you have on how to go about it. To me no knowledge is irrelevant

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
mast3rm1nd

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 11:18:17 PM

try doubling it through trading; 4$ is not much but you can actually learn a great deal if you trade it.
Good luck.

FANCHAIN  (by SportsCastr) [FORBES]  Backed by Former NBA Commissioner  DAVID STERN
ANN Thread Telegram Twitter Whitepaper
NOW LIVE!
Youghoor

Activity: 1036
Merit: 275

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 11:23:08 PM

I am sorry to have to say this mate, but you cant do anything with 4 dollars, better if you buy a coca cola with that amount.
And i dont suggest you to trade with that amount as the member above said, it will take you months to double that amount by trading, and it is not worthly to spend one or two months only to make a profit of $4... try to get a job and invest that money, trade with it and then you will have a good money.
good luck
sebastianpenguen

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 11:35:54 PM

Good day all and thanks in advance for your input on this thread.

I have about 4 dollar worth of bitcoins which i acquired through faucet claiming. Now the problem is i don't want to leave it alone idling away but want to make use of it to get more bitcoin into my wallet as faucet claiming is a time and resources waster. I tried investment site and get my hands burnt.

Please share with me any knowledge and experience you have on how to go about it. To me no knowledge is irrelevant

Nothing. Just keep it and pray every day for bitcoin to reach $100,000, this way it would be $80 and you can use it. If you perform transfer to an exchange, you'll lose important portion of your bitcoins as the fee. So just hold on.
BitMaxz
Legendary

Activity: 3248
Merit: 2965

Block halving is coming.

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2017, 11:42:08 PM

Such a small amount honestly but i think there are ways not the same risk in investing to cloud mining or ponzi scam.. i think you can try to invest in altcoin there are some cheap there but first you need to know how to trade.. Basic trading skill is to buy low and sell them if the price is increase..
This is the only thing that i think you can increase your $4 in bitcoin but there is no assurance that you can increase your bitcoins..
The best that i think i can suggest to you is better to find some task and bounties and earn few bitcoins that you can trade in the future or save it for a long time..

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
enm (OP)

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 11:55:50 PM

I am sorry to have to say this mate, but you cant do anything with 4 dollars, better if you buy a coca cola with that amount.
And i dont suggest you to trade with that amount as the member above said, it will take you months to double that amount by trading, and it is not worthly to spend one or two months only to make a profit of $4... try to get a job and invest that money, trade with it and then you will have a good money.
good luck

Lol coca cola.
The thing is the money was hard to come by and I don't want to waste it. I want to put it into production to yield more instead of praying for bitcoin to go high in price.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: