Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 07:04:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Which coin SKYROCKET the most last 3 months?  (Read 720 times)
muenze (OP)

Activity: 224
Merit: 157

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 11:08:19 AM

Is there any website that shows this data? Could also be for last month or other periods of time.

Or just from something you have observed.

It was amazing to be part of Bitcointalk for a little while. Thankyou. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5316241.0

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
cryptolover1981

Activity: 76
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
September 07, 2017, 11:52:50 AM

You could use coinmarketcap.com or cryptocompare.com, and sort by change within last 24h. It only covers a day though.

As far as I know there is no platform right now where you can compare over a longer period of time to identify skyrockets in the overview already.

████→→       ● DeepOnion                                                                       ✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯ 
████→→       ● Tor integrated, 100% anonymous!                                ✯     Get Your FREE Coins NOW!        ✯
████→→       ● Free Airdrop! (No ICO, No Crowdfund)                        ✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯
muenze (OP)

Activity: 224
Merit: 157

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 12:09:38 PM

You could use coinmarketcap.com

Yeah, thanks! they have a week actually except if you are on mobile, that is quite useful already! Suprised there is no sites that offer longer periods of data..

It was amazing to be part of Bitcointalk for a little while. Thankyou. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5316241.0
Poink

Activity: 350
Merit: 122

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 01:23:13 PM

You would think that the biggest gainer in a day/week/month/year etc means a lot but not really.

Most of them would be erratic, high fluctuating, very cheap new coins.

Take this example, highest weekly gain of 7,876% (but I won't touch it)

https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/peepcoin/

Note the 24H volume...about $2.25...what a PUMP!!!  LOL Wink
BillyBobZorton
Legendary

Activity: 1204
Merit: 1028

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 02:24:31 PM

You would think that the biggest gainer in a day/week/month/year etc means a lot but not really.

This just doesn't count, when the volume is tiny you can't properly dump if you become a millonaire, or even 5 figures worth sometimes.

Im pretty sure the money shoot was with one of these ICOs delivering 4 figure % gains, you can keep track here:

www.icostats.com

Some of the ICOs have gotten %100 gins in the past 3 months which is pretty awesome, too bad im not holding any of these.
Boxxl

Activity: 800
Merit: 502

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 02:28:15 PM

I think Monetha and NEO will go very high.
Just watch  Smiley

No Signature right now...
talesfromthecrypt

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 02:31:26 PM

you'll have to do the maths by yourself,

use https://coinmarketcap.com/historical/

and compare with today's charts

from my excel sheets, 5 coins had x10 ROI from last may/june :

blocknet
digibyte
lisk
komodo
ark

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion    Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency    TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN THE NEW AIRDROP ✈️        VERIFIED WITH DEEPVAULT  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Poink

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 02:41:02 PM

This just doesn't count, when the volume is tiny you can't properly dump if you become a millonaire, or even 5 figures worth sometimes.

Im pretty sure the money shoot was with one of these ICOs delivering 4 figure % gains, you can keep track here:

www.icostats.com

Some of the ICOs have gotten %100 gins in the past 3 months which is pretty awesome, too bad im not holding any of these.

So you totally missed my message which is what you are "preaching me".  We agree in case that is not clear.

Meanwhile, I usually avoid the biggest winners since they already had their jump.  I look for and invest on the ones before they jump. Wink
GRR

Activity: 249
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 03:04:54 PM

Syscoin already had good gains and will continue to do so.
BillyBobZorton
Legendary

Activity: 1204
Merit: 1028

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 10:18:06 AM

www.icostats.com

So you totally missed my message which is what you are "preaching me".  We agree in case that is not clear.

Meanwhile, I usually avoid the biggest winners since they already had their jump.  I look for and invest on the ones before they jump. Wink

Of course, if you want to make the big money you have to risk a lot of and buy the coins that are flat, before they ever get a big pump. But the problem is... how to even recognize these? it's too difficult. Too many coins out there, constantly being added to coinmarketcap. And you must buy them before they are added in big liquidity markets as well, which gives you the risk of holding a bag forever (in the case the coin doesn't end up getting added anywhere notable)
yillusion

Activity: 280

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 10:41:55 AM

Is there any website that shows this data? Could also be for last month or other periods of time.

Or just from something you have observed.
i think its hard to list for there are so many coins, and their born time were not same, many coins which skyrocket are old coins, like NEO, IOTA, ETH and so on, new coins also skyrockt like OMG, Qtum, in general, old coins have more growth, because the intial market cap was low
Poink

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 11:17:59 AM

Of course, if you want to make the big money you have to risk a lot of and buy the coins that are flat, before they ever get a big pump. But the problem is... how to even recognize these? it's too difficult. Too many coins out there, constantly being added to coinmarketcap. And you must buy them before they are added in big liquidity markets as well, which gives you the risk of holding a bag forever (in the case the coin doesn't end up getting added anywhere notable)

Again, agreed.  Finding what will hit before it does is indeed very difficult BUT finding which made the biggest jump AND AVOIDING it is easy..

The message here is that when you find them THIS WAY...it is too late (way too late) and if anything, you will likely end up losing if you invest in them now.
talesfromthecrypt

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 12:56:44 PM

fresh new coins with big caps may be the best candidates:  Ox, numeraire, elastic ...

be sure they are available at major markets

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion    Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency    TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN THE NEW AIRDROP ✈️        VERIFIED WITH DEEPVAULT  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
IAmLucas

Activity: 187
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 01:00:41 PM

Best bet is: https://www.tradingview.com/markets/cryptocurrencies/?sort=recent

Shows trading trends and expected outcomes.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: