Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 10:53:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Ardor: Lisk/Eth's biggest competition . 1billion potential cap(10x returns)  (Read 19500 times)
Chiraag001

Activity: 264
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 12:43:54 PM

You should see the original posters ghastly twitter.
He Watched WaltonChain pump. Then Claimed og status, called everyone a noob who invested. Then he went on to claim Waltonchain was a scam. All to no effect, and then tried to shill his own bag.
Like he is doing to you guys.

I feel so sorry for people listening to him and selling WaltonChain at $4.75 - he is an asshole of the highest magnitude. He is not here to help but to help his pockets at the expense of others. There is going to be many bag hodlers on this guys glorified pump and dumps. Its going to be sad. Super arrogant and a sore loser.

Just look at SiaCoin - this guy and his friends all sold off and it went back to near pre pump prices lol. Theres just a lot of bag hodlers that bought at the top waiting for the day that will never come.

Just be careful is all I am saying. I would hate for people to get burnt when it is so glaringly obvious what is going to happen!

In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
treepixel

Activity: 226

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 12:47:57 PM

^^^ OP is just pointing at something and saying: "Here's my opinion". Nobody is being forced to do anything. With so many altcoins around it's difficult to always spot everything. Someone mentions something, you investigate it yourself and make your own decision.

Anyway.
My ARDR is up 60% thanks to seeing it mentioned here.
Chiraag001

Activity: 264

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 01:01:31 PM

^^^ OP is just pointing at something and saying: "Here's my opinion". Nobody is being forced to do anything. With so many altcoins around it's difficult to always spot everything. Someone mentions a something, you investigate it yourself and make your own decision.

Anyway.

I actually agree with everything you wrote.

Glad its working out. I actually told him about Walton at a buck. He shunned it and then started fudding it. I just think its atrocious to call something a scam without proof or to try and FUD the price down to buy in. Weak Investors are being hurt by the likes of him - someone who is supposedly passionate about helping "noobs".
My advice Take profit on the way up. You can see his recent calls are a lot harder to move the market now lol.
His past calls were made during the biggest bull market ever where every coin had a small market cap. And Nearly every coin went up.

Thats all I have to say in here really.
SilverCryptoFX

Activity: 41
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 02:01:59 PM

Just look at SiaCoin - this guy and his friends all sold off and it went back to near pre pump prices lol. Theres just a lot of bag hodlers that bought at the top waiting for the day that will never come.

Do you even know what your saying?

If you cared to research his history posts and cross check his analysis at the time, it was flipping amazing what this guy did. He did his research and shared his findings with no influence to have people follow him whatsoever. His post on Siacoin dated 21st March had Siacoin at 10m MCAP. Just 3 months later, it peaked at 600m MCAP. 60 fold. Your not going to get the bottom and top, but wow, you should have at the very least taken 10x out of your initial investment if you just held.

A big thank you to DBT for his analysis on Ardor with 100% gains till now. It hasn't even warmed up yet.
CryptoRedemption

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 04:55:08 PM

^^^ OP is just pointing at something and saying: "Here's my opinion". Nobody is being forced to do anything. With so many altcoins around it's difficult to always spot everything. Someone mentions a something, you investigate it yourself and make your own decision.

Anyway.

Glad its working out. I actually told him about Walton at a buck. He shunned it and then started fudding it. I just think its atrocious to call something a scam without proof or to try and FUD the price down to buy in. Weak Investors are being hurt by the likes of him - someone who is supposedly passionate about helping "noobs".
My advice Take profit on the way up. You can see his recent calls are a lot harder to move the market now lol.
His past calls were made during the biggest bull market ever where every coin had a small market cap. And Nearly every coin went up.

His calls have been for mid-to-long term calls on coins, and many of the recent ones came immediately before or just at the beginning of the September market correction.  Despite that, each of those are either neutral or ahead despite the market still being on its way to recovery (and I've noticed these coins recovering much more quickly most of the rest of the market).  WTC was relatively unaffected by the September correction because it's the latest flavor-of-the-week hypecoin and has only existed for slightly longer than the month of September.  Feel free to check back in 3-6 months and see where WTC has dumped to relative to where coins like ARDR, GAME, and FLO are.  As a point of reference, WTC:ARDR is about 30:1 right now
dbt1033 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 06:21:08 PM

Anyway.

Lmao u said you weren't butthurt?  Stop following me around and writing essays. 

No one likes you and you haven't given anything to this community.

Or, you can keep bumping my awesome threads.  Either way...
cafetools

Activity: 266
Merit: 108

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 09:43:38 PM

When does ARDR and NXT launch?

Hoddle long BTC (the mother) and a few others!
dbt1033 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 10:05:04 PM

When does ARDR and NXT launch?

Nxt has been around for years, but I believe the ARDR main net is supposed to launch some time in November
treepixel

Activity: 226

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 11:55:10 AM

Damn it's a sad thing watching that price plummet.
WestHarrison

Activity: 187

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 03:53:29 PM

Damn it's a sad thing watching that price plummet.

I see a succesful first rally that moved past the consolidation range and broke 1 level of resistance, then some distribution at second resistance, pullback to a higher consolidation level than a couple of weeks ago which used to be resistance, now support. Rinse and repeat a couple of times. Remember to sell at resistance buy at support.
derzsia

Activity: 251

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 06:16:06 PM
Last edit: October 03, 2017, 07:04:35 PM by derzsia

Hi all!
I got some NXT. please, need a bit help. Where is better to hold. I read a lot of info about NXT, coin swapp... but im wery newbie in crypto.
Thanks for all answer!
nuskill

Activity: 238
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 07:11:58 PM

Hi all!
I got some NXT. please, need a bit help. Where is better to hold. I read a lot of info about NXT, coin swapp... but im wery newbie in crypto.
Thanks for all answer!

download the NXT wallet and put them there. As sooner as better.
Soon there gonna be a snapshot and every NXT will give you 1 Ignis coin. You shouldn't miss that free money for sure
ThomasVeil

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 07:41:06 PM

Soon there gonna be a snapshot and every NXT will give you 1 Ignis coin. You shouldn't miss that free money for sure

1 = 0.5 Ignis. 
But else you're spot on.
I think NXT is a bit undervalued right now considering this - per 1 Ardor, you get 3 NXT plus and 1.5 Ignis. That's a good deal.

I expect Ardor to retract a bit still. But the real top is still far off.
derzsia

Activity: 251

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 08:22:13 PM
Last edit: October 03, 2017, 08:32:35 PM by derzsia

1 = 0.5 Ignis.  
But else you're spot on.
I think NXT is a bit undervalued right now considering this - per 1 Ardor, you get 3 NXT plus and 1.5 Ignis. That's a good deal.

I expect Ardor to retract a bit still. But the real top is still far off.

Thanks for your reply Nuskill and Thomas.
I have download from nxtplatform.org, right?

Thank you!
cafetools

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 08:23:01 PM

What the wallet for ardor and lisk gives you free coins?

landwind

Activity: 147

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 08:51:43 PM

can someone send me  2 NXT (enough for fee?)  I would like to secure the wallet.
I will not get such low amount :-D

cafetools

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 09:24:50 PM

Best nxt wallet or ardor wallet?

martismartis
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1005

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 09:39:58 PM

Best nxt wallet or ardor wallet?

There is no Ardor wallet ATM, only on testnet. Use Nxt official wallet, it keep all related Nxt stuff in the same account id.
cafetools

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 10:13:55 PM

What is the name of the wallet that gives gas/ free coins? official?

cafetools

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 10:44:28 PM

? please someone....

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: