Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 09:30:20 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Avalon|DHL tracking emailed to me|Singapore to India|Anyone else get this?  (Read 1255 times)
iammagicmike (OP)

Activity: 149
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 09, 2013, 05:40:28 PM

This morning I received an email with a DHL tracking number.  Initially, I thought that this might be a tracking number for the Batch 3 Avalon (currently not delivered) I ordered in March. 

When I checked the link, I noticed that this was the same tracking number that I received for my Batch 2 Avalon (received late June).  I reviewed my account page to find that Avalon had not updated my Batch 3 order with any tracking info (as they did with batch 2). 

The tracking info shows a shipment from Singapore to India.  I noticed that another Avalon preorder-user commented with a similar DHL tracking issue and location. 

I don't know what this all means, but I wanted to know if anyone else had received this?  I'm wondering if it is unique to Avalon users. 

It's only after we've lost everything that we're free to do anything.

LTC: LPGSryKuT2BaEcDBg6VWHwusXj5N8ynu3M
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
alfabitcoin

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 09, 2013, 05:51:02 PM

Avalon could use same waybill for multiple orders for some buyers. Just disregard duplicate as that one is not meant for you. Consider this only as general idea because I had ordered something trough alibaba store and there were on same tracking number two separate shipping, different origin and destination (only one were for my order).
ftping

Activity: 183
Merit: 100

200 OK

View Profile
July 09, 2013, 06:04:20 PM

Lol, nice image work.

Just look at the Ship From location though. It's obvious that they gave you the wrong tracking number. They do not ship units from Singapore.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: