Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 05:29:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ATTN] BitSyncom: What happened to my Batch 1 order?  (Read 6610 times)
melmo (OP)

Activity: 213
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 03, 2013, 02:13:11 AM

Thanks for all the support guys.  If only BitSyncom would respond.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
shibaji

Activity: 308
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 03, 2013, 02:29:21 AM

Wow, the professionalism of this company sucks - good that Avalon deals in BTC, otherwise they will be behind bars by now.
bitjet

Activity: 696
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 03, 2013, 03:32:10 AM

This is beyond horrible. I cringe a this kind of stuff. This is a lot of money we are talkign about here and Avalon is not taking it seriously. How hard is it to give a simple update about everything. NOT HARD AT ALL. Just tweet "Avalon batch 2 should be ready to ship in 2 weeks" or something. It's really not that hard.
melmo (OP)

View Profile
June 03, 2013, 09:08:10 PM

This is beyond horrible. I cringe a this kind of stuff. This is a lot of money we are talkign about here and Avalon is not taking it seriously. How hard is it to give a simple update about everything. NOT HARD AT ALL. Just tweet "Avalon batch 2 should be ready to ship in 2 weeks" or something. It's really not that hard.

My order was Batch 1...
tidus_13

Activity: 290

View Profile
June 03, 2013, 10:05:05 PM

My order was Batch 1...

did you get tracking number? what it says?
melmo (OP)

View Profile
June 04, 2013, 01:36:12 AM

My order was Batch 1...

did you get tracking number? what it says?

Nope, I have not received a tracking number, nor have I received any response from Avalon to support tickets, emails or PMs on this forum.

yeemartin

Activity: 95
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 04, 2013, 01:53:27 AM

I don't know what to say.

We only heard one side of the story.

But BitSyncom should definitely come out and response.
Bowjob

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 04, 2013, 02:23:59 AM

Could it be, that the unit was delivered, but got lost in the process?

It seemed like a good idea at the time.
melmo (OP)

View Profile
June 04, 2013, 04:01:57 AM

I certainly hope not... last week when I called into DHL, the call center guy was pretty helpful and ran several searches for me and didn't find anything destined to my postal code for the last 3 months (since March).
Vicus

Activity: 798
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 04, 2013, 04:16:58 AM

I certainly hope not... last week when I called into DHL, the call center guy was pretty helpful and ran several searches for me and didn't find anything destined to my postal code for the last 3 months (since March).

Did you try to call EMS? It was reported several times, that Avalon Team sent units by wrong shipper...
Bowjob

Activity: 294

View Profile
June 04, 2013, 04:20:24 AM

I'd like to think that Yifu indeed shipped you something, but it's out of their hands and there's nothing they could do about it. Now, if DHL screwed up and won't pony up, you could be SOL. If it returns to Avalon, then they'll send it back to you I'm sure.

It seemed like a good idea at the time.
FCTaiChi

decentralizedhashing.com

View Profile WWW
June 04, 2013, 06:24:49 AM

It would be nice to think that, but I don't see anyone else jumping up and down, as they would be, if they got their shipment.  Where does this leave us?  Are we destined to allow the large players and companies to take control?  How can bitcoin stay decentralized if the only miners we can get have negative ROI?
This is awful!!

Mining Equipment Comparison Table                               Bitcoin News                             1nKAizrhGzvLfWBVfX8fGLAs6kxKV7aXM
Begru

Activity: 344
Merit: 24

View Profile
June 04, 2013, 09:20:13 AM

I'd like to think that Yifu indeed shipped you something, but it's out of their hands and there's nothing they could do about it. Now, if DHL screwed up and won't pony up, you could be SOL. If it returns to Avalon, then they'll send it back to you I'm sure.

If they would use ponys for delivery, then I would understood that it takes 3 month....
jspielberg

Activity: 490
Merit: 255

View Profile
June 04, 2013, 12:50:16 PM

It would be nice to think that, but I don't see anyone else jumping up and down, as they would be, if they got their shipment.  Where does this leave us?  Are we destined to allow the large players and companies to take control?  How can bitcoin stay decentralized if the only miners we can get have negative ROI?
This is awful!!

You can always buy BTC directly if the current mining options aren't appealing.
melmo (OP)

View Profile
June 04, 2013, 08:20:48 PM

Did you try to call EMS? It was reported several times, that Avalon Team sent units by wrong shipper...

I haven't tried calling EMS... I know other deliveries to Canada were sent via DHL, but I guess it's worth a shot!
melmo (OP)

View Profile
June 05, 2013, 04:19:07 AM

If they would use ponys for delivery, then I would understood that it takes 3 month....

Ponys that can't even swim might take less time... Actually, right now it I feel like they are using unicorns to deliver my unit Smiley
melmo (OP)

View Profile
June 05, 2013, 07:23:24 PM

Wednesday bump!
vvic

Activity: 144
Merit: 104

View Profile
June 05, 2013, 07:42:37 PM

holy crap, man. My sincere condolences! This is total bullshit. The least they could do is to respond to you...
FCTaiChi

decentralizedhashing.com

View Profile WWW
June 06, 2013, 04:19:33 AM

It's for this type of thing that I just moved their shipment date back 3 months on my list.  I hope this is just incompetence in the face of great difficulty, unlike BFL.

Mining Equipment Comparison Table                               Bitcoin News                             1nKAizrhGzvLfWBVfX8fGLAs6kxKV7aXM
melmo (OP)

View Profile
June 06, 2013, 04:10:02 PM

It's for this type of thing that I just moved their shipment date back 3 months on my list.  I hope this is just incompetence in the face of great difficulty, unlike BFL.

Shipment date of what?
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: