Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 04:10:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [BOUNTY] [STN] Rados - Profitable strategies only  (Read 8063 times)
whitexelephant7

Activity: 82
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
November 09, 2017, 04:32:52 PM

БOЛЬШAЯ ПPOCЬБA AДMИHA ПPOЧИTTЬ CPOOБЩEHИE И ЗACЧИTATЬ ПPOДEЛAHHУЮ PAБOTУ ЗA ЦEЛЫЙ MECЯЦ,ИЛИ BЫ BCEX TAК КИДAETE?Huh

First of all, let's all remain civilized adults. There is no need to use CAPS LOCK, and neither it is acceptable to communicate in languages other than english in an english thread. If you don't know the language - use google translate or ask a friend.

Twitter spreadsheet row #215 is empty and the decline reason is clearly stated. In fact, I just looked up your ethereum address in the spreadsheet and it appears three times, the largest one being row #299, and another one is row #234, both of which have received credits.

I'm going to count #299 and disqualify #234. Going forward be careful, you're on thin ice. This could easily be counted as "using multiple accounts" and get you banned.

whitexelephant7

View Profile WWW
November 09, 2017, 04:33:46 PM

I can see that the excel sheet has been updated with the new numbers but I have not receive any payments for the month of October still.
Any idea when we should expect it?
Thanks Smiley

Can't send the money because calculating stakes fairly takes up way too much time. Look at this thread - people want justice. You'll get your tokens this week, worry not

whitexelephant7

View Profile WWW
November 09, 2017, 04:34:55 PM

Seems like fb has the most issues, I'll look again and will re-review. Our apologies for the caused confusion.

For twitter I'll re-review the accounts of those people who have complained in the forum and will reply with either an alteration or a decline reason.

For november we will change the bounty rules, it'll be more instantaneous and action based, and will revolve primarily around testing out Radex, the decentralized exchange we're developing, such as bug bounty, suggestions, activity.

Do we still have twitter campaign for november?

Thanks

Nope. But if you genuinely like our content you can feel free to repost it. Help us promote the project - and it will have a positive impact on the price of the tokens you've just earned

whitexelephant7

View Profile WWW
November 09, 2017, 04:38:10 PM

I've calculated the payouts for twitter and facebook campaign - the suggested payout amounts should be visible in the bounty spreadsheet available in the OP.

Please let me know if you think there is a mistake. I'll do the actual payouts within the next couple of days if there are no legitimate complains.
Big request...Post here the report form for the month because got a double registrations. I can honestly say that I have for October in the spreadsheet 2 of the different times assessed the stakes for Facebook.(№ 137 and 229). Now we have to send a report via the registration form in the bounty,for example http://prntscr.com/h7ghgm

I'm sorry but I didn't understand a thing, not sure what you're asking from me. I see you have a double entry and thanks for speaking up about it, I respect your honesty. I think your entries have different links so you should be fine

whitexelephant7

View Profile WWW
November 09, 2017, 04:41:40 PM

I've calculated the payouts for twitter and facebook campaign - the suggested payout amounts should be visible in the bounty spreadsheet available in the OP.

Please let me know if you think there is a mistake. I'll do the actual payouts within the next couple of days if there are no legitimate complains.

I had 27 retweets, you counted only 21, may I know, why? I'm sure, that tried to retweet once every day. I don't want to mislead you, by the way.
And, please, let us to know, campaign finished, or not? Or you want to continue with new rules?

twitter spreadsheet, row 102, user bregan, stakes earned = 5 * 27

You had 27 retweets, we counted 27 retweets

The simple mindless repost campaign is finished, yes. We will announce the new bounty campaign shortly, along with the release of Radex exchange in testnet. We will also release an updated roadmap, an update with regards to our ICO and will start forming a tight community of early adopters. Stay tuned for those announcement

whitexelephant7

View Profile WWW
November 09, 2017, 04:49:07 PM

@cm
Dev just asking why i got 0 stake in october i retweet everyday for 1 month and i submit  on time..
my number in spreadsheet #278
please Check again thanks dev.

I must have skipped through that row because it didn't fit in my monitor screen. You can only receive maximum of 31 stakes though, so I've granted you that

whitexelephant7

View Profile WWW
November 09, 2017, 04:51:05 PM

Excuse me Sir, I've joined in twitter Campaign but, why I did not receive the Stake in the Spreadsheet? I have done the job in october but I just got 0 Stakes.
Can you Check again Sir? My Number is #247 in Spreadsheet.
My Twitter : https://twitter.com/Dicky_Ramadhann

Can you Explain Why, Sir? Thankyou for your attention sir Cheesy

My mistake, fixed you up

Will recalculate facebook from scratch now and start paying out tokens in small batches

bheem0

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 05:39:15 PM

hello dev
in facebook bounty spreadsheet no. 221 you gave 0 stack why..?
i do daily 1 post
whitexelephant7

View Profile WWW
November 09, 2017, 07:03:47 PM

hello dev
in facebook bounty spreadsheet no. 221 you gave 0 stack why..?
i do daily 1 post

Undecided
CORRECTED

whitexelephant7

View Profile WWW
November 09, 2017, 07:10:37 PM

Ok I've recalculated facebook bounty and addressed the issues that were brought up in the thread. The new distribution is final, the next step is to combine tw and fb payouts together and calculate total payouts.

If you're interested I'll share the final payout amounts in the form of "eth address, STN awarded" when ready

Bregan

Activity: 238

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 09:37:40 PM

whitexelephant7, Thank's for your work, before now on spreadsheet I found only 21 retweet, now I see all 27.
mrcastelo

Activity: 518

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 10:25:53 PM

Seems like fb has the most issues, I'll look again and will re-review. Our apologies for the caused confusion.

For twitter I'll re-review the accounts of those people who have complained in the forum and will reply with either an alteration or a decline reason.

For november we will change the bounty rules, it'll be more instantaneous and action based, and will revolve primarily around testing out Radex, the decentralized exchange we're developing, such as bug bounty, suggestions, activity.

Do we still have twitter campaign for november?

Thanks

Nope. But if you genuinely like our content you can feel free to repost it. Help us promote the project - and it will have a positive impact on the price of the tokens you've just earned

Dont worry I'm still doing it because I believe in the project.
fibrolit

Activity: 784
Merit: 255

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 10:49:16 PM

Big request...Post here the report form for the month because got a double registrations. I can honestly say that I have for October in the spreadsheet 2 of the different times assessed the stakes for Facebook.(№ 137 and 229). Now we have to send a report via the registration form in the bounty,for example http://prntscr.com/h7ghgm

I'm sorry but I didn't understand a thing, not sure what you're asking from me. I see you have a double entry and thanks for speaking up about it, I respect your honesty. I think your entries have different links so you should be fine
You have no separate form for filing monthly reports. We can submit the report through the form for registration...
fibrolit

Activity: 784
Merit: 255

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 10:52:03 PM

Yalovtsev, yвaжaeмый, y вac былo 6 днeй, чтoб зaпoлнить гyгл фopмy, в тeмe нeoднoкpaтнo пиcaли - "Oтчeты cдaютcя в кoнцe мecяцa пocpeдcтвoм peдaктиpoвaния гyгл фopмы, кoтopyю зaпoлняeтe пpи peгиcтpaции". Пocт нoмep 47, к пpимepy. Bы нe зaпoлнили фopмy, кaкиe пpeтeнзии?
Кaк избeжaть пoвтopнoй(тpoйнoй и дaлee) peгиcтpaции пpи тaкoй фopмe пoдaчи?
whitexelephant7

View Profile WWW
November 09, 2017, 11:51:36 PM

Yalovtsev, yвaжaeмый, y вac былo 6 днeй, чтoб зaпoлнить гyгл фopмy, в тeмe нeoднoкpaтнo пиcaли - "Oтчeты cдaютcя в кoнцe мecяцa пocpeдcтвoм peдaктиpoвaния гyгл фopмы, кoтopyю зaпoлняeтe пpи peгиcтpaции". Пocт нoмep 47, к пpимepy. Bы нe зaпoлнили фopмy, кaкиe пpeтeнзии?
Кaк избeжaть пoвтopнoй(тpoйнoй и дaлee) peгиcтpaции пpи тaкoй фopмe пoдaчи?

just edit your previous submission instead of making a new one. Please use English for all further communication in this thread. Posts in other language will, unfortunately, be ignored.

You can still discuss the project in your mothertongue in the international threads. Links are available in the OP

whitexelephant7

View Profile WWW
November 10, 2017, 12:04:28 AM

i got no any stake on october?  Huh
what's going on?

what are your row numbers in twitter and facebook spreadsheets? Let me know and I'll be able to answer your question.

achlyss

Activity: 607
Merit: 106

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 12:32:42 AM

when the reward of stakes bounty campaign October distributed???

jongoslondo

Activity: 420

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 12:39:21 AM

i got no any stake on october?  Huh
what's going on?

what are your row numbers in twitter and facebook spreadsheets? Let me know and I'll be able to answer your question.

sorry i didn't read carefuly spreadsheet, my bad  Embarrassed
there are 2 my names on facebook's table, no. 78 and 91, i just saw #76 before  Wink
once again, i aplogize for my mistake  Smiley
i have deleted my post above, thank you
whitexelephant7

View Profile WWW
November 10, 2017, 12:57:25 AM

i got no any stake on october?  Huh
what's going on?

sorry i didn't read carefuly spreadsheet, my bad  Embarrassed
there are 2 my names on facebook's table, no. 78 and 91, i just saw #76 before  Wink
once again, i aplogize for my mistake  Smiley
i have deleted my post above, thank you

See, that's the main cause of confusion. We thought people would edit their submission in order to include additional links instead of submitting new ones. This way they themselves will be able to track their submissions better.

And when you post multiple times it makes it harder both for you (as evidenced by your post) and for us to check and calculate payouts, hence tist method is strictly frowned upon.

youssefdaoud

Activity: 210

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 09:35:03 AM

Why my October STN token paid was reduced?
it was 0.9 and now it became 0.6, why and how is that even possible?

I made more posts in October than September. So how is it less than September?
I've been looking through it and there has been a loooot of changes on the sheet.

I was 0.9 and now you changed it to 0.6, why?

Thanks Smiley
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: