Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 09:34:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin and the Silk Road  (Read 10142 times)
pwi

Activity: 118
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 25, 2013, 04:15:04 AM

Why don't you just go to your local college and pick up whatever you want? It's much easier. Or better yet make a doctors appointment. Doctors are the best pushers in town. I went to a doctor complaining about a lower backache and without knowing anything about me he gave me a script for Oxycodone with two refills. I was high for a month. lol

Jeeezus! That's the real problem.

A twenty-something wants to experiment with a rare psychedelic, and it's damn near impossible for them to obtain it in the same fashion their parents did - even if they do, it probably isn't what's stated .

Anyone can complain about a booboo that time and conservative intervention will heal, and get handed (without asking) fistfuls of one of the most addictive and damaging compounds the world has ever known - Legally. Those pills are merely palliative, not curative. They are fine short term, but refills?! For low back pain?! Modern medicine at its absolute worst.   

Something's wrong with the world today, and it is not SR.

Buy my PS3 https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=216554.msg2282760#msg2282760

Sign up with campbx:  https://campbx.com/main.php?r=3lo7dSqrLOu Yes it's an affiliate link, but you will not see me touting anything I do not both believe in and make extensive use of myself. Campbx is one of those things.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
QuestionAuthority
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1393

You lead and I'll watch you walk away.

View Profile
May 25, 2013, 05:00:19 AM

Why don't you just go to your local college and pick up whatever you want? It's much easier. Or better yet make a doctors appointment. Doctors are the best pushers in town. I went to a doctor complaining about a lower backache and without knowing anything about me he gave me a script for Oxycodone with two refills. I was high for a month. lol

A twenty-something wants to experiment with a rare psychedelic, and it's damn near impossible for them to obtain it in the same fashion their parents did - even if they do, it probably isn't what's stated .

Anyone can complain about a booboo that time and conservative intervention will heal, and get handed (without asking) fistfuls of one of the most addictive and damaging compounds the world has ever known - Legally. Those pills are merely palliative, not curative. They are fine short term, but refills?! For low back pain?! Modern medicine at its absolute worst.   

I agree, something is wrong with the world. He wouldn't give me more refills when I ran out so I had to go to a different dr. to get more.  Grin

pwi

Activity: 118
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 25, 2013, 05:12:06 AM

I agree, something is wrong with the world. He wouldn't give me more refills when I ran out so I had to go to a different dr. to get more.  Grin

Lmfao! I assume you're an adult and don't need a scolding from a real physician. Just be careful. I don't want to hear about you whoring for bitcoins or holding a sign at the intersection.

"Will work for bitcoins"

You made me laugh. That's a good thing.

Buy my PS3 https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=216554.msg2282760#msg2282760

Sign up with campbx:  https://campbx.com/main.php?r=3lo7dSqrLOu Yes it's an affiliate link, but you will not see me touting anything I do not both believe in and make extensive use of myself. Campbx is one of those things.
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: