Bitcoin Forum
May 19, 2024, 08:39:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: After btc best option in crypto  (Read 1618 times)
Maveth13

Activity: 336
Merit: 112

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 02:28:32 PM

Bitcoin cash is nowhere near second best coin. Your best bet would be ethereum, its doing really well and is speculated to increase even more in the upcoming months. Waves, Neo, and LTC are doing good as well.
Cherrywins

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
September 07, 2017, 02:35:34 PM

I would choose ETH and I also like Ripple idea.
crptotrader007

Activity: 292
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 02:37:31 PM

I will vouch for Ethereum. It has a great technology and that's what the future depends on.
onyek16M

Activity: 812
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 03:07:51 PM

After bitcoin second number best future coin is bitcoin cash. This same coin supply with bitcoin and now most profitable
coin in trading and after some days this take place of ETH . So not miss bicoin cash (BCH)
im not like if bitcoin cash good chooice after bitcoin , i think eth is better than bitcoin cash because price eth is higher than bitcoin cash and more safety invest in eth

█████████████████████████████
██████▀ ▀███████████▀ ▀██████
████▀ ▄█▄ ▀███████▀ ▄█▄ ▀████
███▄ ▀████▄ ▀███▀ ▄████▀ ▄███
█████▄ ▀████▄ ▀ ▄████▀ ▄█████
███████▄ ▀████▄ ▀██▀ ▄███████
█████████  █████ ████████████
███████▀ ▄████▀ ▄██▄ ▀███████
█████▀ ▄████▀ ▄ ▀████▄ ▀█████
███▀ ▄████▀ ▄███▄ ▀████▄ ▀███
████▄ ▀█▀ ▄███████▄ ▀█▀ ▄████
██████▄ ▄███████████▄ ▄██████
█████████████████████████████
..XIRCUS..                       ▄████▄
    ▄███▄              ██████
    █████             ▀████▀
     ▀▀▀ ▀▄         ▄▀
           ▄█████▄
           █████████
           █████████
           ▀█████▀
         ▄▀    █    ▀▄ ▄▄
       ▄▀      █      ████
▄████▄     ▄█████▄   ▀██▀
██████      ███████
 ▀▀▀▀       ▀█████▀
||
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████▀    ▐███████
███████████    ▄▄█████████
▐██████████▀    ▀▀█████████▌
▐█████████▌       █████████▌
▐███████████    ███████████▌
███████████    ███████████
██████████    ██████████
▀████████▄  ▄████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
Herlina

Activity: 406
Merit: 101

Decentralized Digital Billboards

View Profile WWW
September 07, 2017, 03:44:29 PM

After bitcoin second number best future coin is bitcoin cash. This same coin supply with bitcoin and now most profitable
coin in trading and after some days this take place of ETH . So not miss bicoin cash (BCH)

I'm not interested in BitcoinCash,  because it's too early in determine the success of BitcoinCash
some exchanges have not distributed bitcoincash to customers (Bitcoin holders when hardfork), currently BitcoinCash supply has not been fully circulated in the market

CyberKuro

Activity: 798
Merit: 506

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 04:13:12 PM

Bitcoin cash does have good idea with 8Mb blocks, but bitcoin has segwit which consider as a good scale solution and we pay low fees right now.
We received bitcoin cash for free and most people treat it as free cash as well, whenever the price increase, it won't last long because people will dump it.
Hopefully bitcoin cash could recover to $1000 again, then I will cash out again Grin
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 04:18:39 PM

Bitcoin cash does have good idea with 8Mb blocks, but bitcoin has segwit which consider as a good scale solution and we pay low fees right now.
We received bitcoin cash for free and most people treat it as free cash as well, whenever the price increase, it won't last long because people will dump it.
Hopefully bitcoin cash could recover to $1000 again, then I will cash out again Grin
wow I think you got  a lot from the free fork which gives benefits to those bitcoin holders if somebody thinks that bitcoin cash can shodow what bitcoin already did they needed to consider that eth also wanted to have that success though they got different target venue but eth has a lots of things to offer than bitcoin cash for my personal opinion.
dsertov

Activity: 42

View Profile WWW
September 07, 2017, 05:05:09 PM

I believe the functionality and utilization options of Ethereum definitely puts it in second place.
digitalgame4life

Activity: 378
Merit: 105

Active forum member, A+ poster, PM good sign camp.

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 05:50:33 PM

For long term I think Litecoin is one of the better altcoins, dont forget about OMG, I think personally it will grow very big like NEO omg has many good functions, (first of all the payment method), my favourite personally is TENX/PAY, solid whitepaper, very good team behind it, making progress and a very healthy community, they allready have a physical product (card) which lets you pay in cryptos, soon they will be the first ones having a credit card based on cryptocurrency.

jijikill

Activity: 168

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 05:51:57 PM

You are specifically talking about cryptocurrency with the sole purpose of currency or blockchain project? If you are talking about blockchain project , I'm totally disagree with your, lite coin or BCH both is just the same as bitcoin , they serve no extra purpose than bitcoin, I think second number best future blockchain project should be Ethereum or NEM , they both are very good platform for people to develop without the need to invent their own blockchain. However if talking about just coins for currency trading purpose, BCH may be something as it has relatively lower transaction fee compared to crazy transaction fee of bitcoin
Sahabat_

Activity: 322

First 100% Liquid Stablecoin Backed by Gold

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 12:49:09 PM

For long term I think Litecoin is one of the better altcoins, dont forget about OMG, I think personally it will grow very big like NEO omg has many good functions, (first of all the payment method), my favourite personally is TENX/PAY, solid whitepaper, very good team behind it, making progress and a very healthy community, they allready have a physical product (card) which lets you pay in cryptos, soon they will be the first ones having a credit card based on cryptocurrency.

litecoin is a good choice because it has shown stability and show its improvement and safety in the future I want to mining and altcoin that I will choose is litecoin because for now bitcoin mining is less profitable then i choose litecoin

2Pac

Activity: 749
Merit: 507

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 01:17:27 PM

For me, after BTC best option is ethereum in cryptocurrency but for now.
Some altcoins growing up and news can come up next months or years. ETH is quite strong and profitable but its place might change.
fatlever

Activity: 254

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 02:19:29 PM

After Bitcoin, Monero (XMR), maybe Litecoin.  BCH doesn't really have developers.  

Eth?  Something like ~70 Million Ether is pre-mined.  Think about that!  People cringe at Ripple investing saying Ripple itself owns billions upon billions but Ether itself does not have fair distribution.  People speculate that Satoshi might have a million BTC and it could crash Bitcoin in a scenario if he were to come back and sell them but there must be quite a few people who have millions of ether.  Someone selling 100K ether brought the price of it to pennies in GDAX in a flash crash.  There must be lot of people who have 100K ether.  

Also with Eth and smart contract platforms, we need to see at least a couple of killer app that actually do something.  So far NOTHING but hype.  The killer app of the Blockchain/cryptos is currency, so BTC, XMR, LTC are the best option in cryptos until we see real world applications delivered not just hype.

sch_lau

Activity: 103
Merit: 10

🌟ATLANT ICO: 7/09/17🌟

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 02:26:35 PM

I honestly prefer looking for interesting projects which I believe will become really big some day and try to buy coins in their ICO or presale if I get access. Some interesting projects I think are Atlant, Salt, Stratis, WWB and Nexus because what they want to achieve things that are very helpful and make our lives easier. And when i'm not looking for presales or ICOs I try to find coins with a low marketcap so i know that whatever amount of money i put in, it will increase a lot quicker than if i invested in bitcoin which now takes a lot of time to multiply since the marketcap is so high.

evilgreed

Activity: 728
Merit: 266

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 02:30:43 PM

As for me, I can say ETH is way better than BCC, just for my own opinion. I think that maybe because ETH is already been known and much more being used by some developers and some other project developers for their platforms. Me too I am rooting for ETH to be my next bet for longer purpose investments, still we not know what might happen in the end, and its just n my opinion anyway.

╔═╗┬ ┬ ┬┌─┐┬┌─┐┌┐┌
║╣ │ └┬┘└─┐│├─┤│││
╚═╝┴─┘┴ └─┘┴┴ ┴┘└┘

Next generation reserve backed token for the decentralized web
   Stake and bond to earn up to 1000% APY
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN ELYSIAN FINANCE

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
Ayaancool

Activity: 308

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 02:36:34 PM

I would support for litecoin longest existing coin and also its growing slowly and got good market cap and also waves and ethereum doing good with unique potentiality.
ahmia39

Activity: 1400
Merit: 251

Trident Protocol | Simple «buy-hold-earn» system!

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 03:27:31 PM

ETH is more potential to be the best investment option after bitcoin. Despite all negative rumors, i still confidence to hold  ETH for longterm, or speculate. Many advantages that i have achieved from this altcoin.

coingrow

Activity: 364
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 06:13:57 PM

I like investing in promising ICO's with potential. I had invested in ETH, Waves, Mothership and a couple of more ICO's that have given me excellent returns. Now another ICO has come under my radar- its called Blackmooncrypto, or BMC. The platform is based on Etherium and is aimed at getting institutional fund managers to join BMC platform.

What I find particularly interesting about Blackmooncrypto platform is that the framework will charge fees from the investment funds that will be hosted there and in turn the fund managers will charge fees from the investors. This is the typical fee structure for the fund management. Now the interesting part is that the 100% of the fee which will be generated will be distributed among owners of BMC tokens who are registered at Continuous contributors. To be a continuous contributor, you may be a developer, promoter or even a legal advisor with the platform, or even some other roles that they will announce at a later stage.

People who are interested may visit their website https://blackmooncrypto.com/ or join the telegram channel(
 https://t.me/blackmooncrypto ) to get more information about the project

Lizzie_Girl

Activity: 332
Merit: 103

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 06:33:05 PM

Litecoin, Monero, doge, waves, eth, safemaid. there always new coins coming out. It depends what you want from it. I would suggest looking into waves. You can lease it out for additional  interest as well.
Cryptany

Activity: 47

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 07:52:27 PM

ETH is an obvious choice for me, with Waves coming after. Both have strong investment potential with all those ICOs running now
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: