Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 10:03:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Bitspark Launches Project Zephyr- Reward Token for Global Remittances  (Read 7888 times)
5thangel

Activity: 910
Merit: 508

View Profile WWW
September 22, 2017, 06:12:29 AM

Bitspark COO Maxine was recently on a Google hangout with Tai Zen and Leon Fu of Cryptocurrency Market here where she discusses all things Remittances, Crypto and Zephyr.

Yes, i saw it too, it was quite interesting.The more awareness the better.
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitsparkHK (OP)

Activity: 124
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
September 25, 2017, 05:51:29 AM

Bitspark was featured recently on the Bitshares weekly hangout where we answered many great questions from the community about all things Zephyr, Remittance, Bitspark and Bitshares. Can tune in starts around 6:20 https://soundcloud.com/beyond-bitcoin-hangouts/bts-hangout20170923-beyond-bitcoin-radioshow-raw-recording-for-impatients

BitsparkHK (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 28, 2017, 02:56:39 AM

Pre-sale is now live at Bnktothefuture: https://bnktothefuture.com/pitches/zephyr/ ! 60% Sale discounts available before live date on 6th October.

adam12345

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 03:03:46 PM

According to the current price ($.01).... with 2,000,000,000 total coins that would put the price at $20,000,000 before the ICO starts? Is that right? Thats pretty high!
BitsparkHK (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 04, 2017, 05:01:17 AM

Hi Zephyr users!

Just over 24hours remain now until the start of the public token sale! 50% discounts are available on launch and you can make your account today with BTC, ETH deposits and withdrawals already activated at Zephyr. The Bnktothefuture Pre-sale offer is still available for a few more days, check it out at Bnktothefuture.

bigmaq

Activity: 61

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 08:07:05 AM

registered and ready to go Wink ... also an exisiting business user of bitspark so can't wait for this to start

Bitspark Support

Activity: 5

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 08:26:41 AM

We have just launched the Bitspark Zephyr tokensale now live to the public at https://zephyr.bitspark.io/ !

After a frenzy of development in the last few weeks we are now live until the closing of the tokensale on 6 November 1800HKT 2017 (this is when deposits will be enabled for ZEPH and you'll be able to withdraw to your Bitshares wallet). During this time we will begin a weekly Steemit series with company and development updates every Friday, we think this is a great way to engage with the Zephyr community and help build awareness for what we are doing and how ultimately we are tracking towards our goal for global cash remittances through Bitshares.

We are continuing to make updates to the tokensale website and have some exciting news coming up soon, stay tuned!!
holdemgosu

Activity: 33

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 08:59:40 AM

Excited for this project. Global Remittance Market is obviously one of the perfect use cases for blockchains.
These guys have good track record so I am investing quite a bit of money Smiley

Good luck through the project. I will hold till the end!
Zabivelli

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
October 09, 2017, 02:13:35 AM

why so little comments here, people invest in crap like paragon but not in something that has a future man..they like to lose money i see.

Use my link to sign up for Crypto.com and we both get $50 USD. You get many staking advantages and you can get the Visa card to spend crypto anywhere in the world. Every time you spend, you get cash back in $MCO. Depending on your card you get free Netflix, Spotify, Airport lounge key and other benefits! The cards are free!
bigmaq

Activity: 61

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 09:58:15 AM

why so little comments here, people invest in crap like paragon but not in something that has a future man..they like to lose money i see.

some of us are quietly investing so we can take full advantage of the discounted price Wink

kirancc

Activity: 9

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 05:27:49 PM

Hi there ..

I believe this is a very good project. I already bought good number of coins. Just need a clarification. Assume only 1/3rd of the tokens were sold at the end of the sale. What happens to the remaining tokens that were not sold? Most important, what happens to the project? Do you still be able to execute your plans? Thanks.

I believe BTS being de-listed from bittrex is having a major impact on the project. You guys should quickly tie up with a major exchange which will list Zephyr post the token sale and make an announcement to boost the sale.
joncoinsnow

Activity: 308
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 01:09:43 AM

token sale is live. I like your project having a test country to do it. wishing for success to your project guys. you can help a lot of people. Cheesy

▄ ▄ ▄ █ █        H U S H        █ █ ▄ ▄ ▄
█████   drive your money and crypto-currencies    █████
TWITTER   |   ANN THREAD   |   BOUNTY   |   LINKEDIN
BitsparkHK (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 12, 2017, 10:02:55 AM

Hi there ..

I believe this is a very good project. I already bought good number of coins. Just need a clarification. Assume only 1/3rd of the tokens were sold at the end of the sale. What happens to the remaining tokens that were not sold? Most important, what happens to the project? Do you still be able to execute your plans? Thanks.

I believe BTS being de-listed from bittrex is having a major impact on the project. You guys should quickly tie up with a major exchange which will list Zephyr post the token sale and make an announcement to boost the sale.

Thanks for the question! Any Zephyr not sold during the token sale will return to the reward pool and if the token sale does not reach the cap then the project still moves ahead as planned (and is already underway) but timelines committed to in the roadmap may be affected. Regarding exchanges, at the close of the token sale on 6 November Zephyr will available for investors to withdraw to their Bitshares wallet and trading will begin on the Bitshares DEX. Our focus is on the DEX at the moment and completing development and integration ready for going live, we are in discussions with other centralised exchanges but we believe the benefits of using a DEX are clear to us as a company and Zephyr users too so we have no comments regarding Bittrex.

BitsparkHK (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 12, 2017, 10:05:14 AM

Thank you everyone for the support so far! If you missed it, we will also be launching weekly updates on Project Zephyr every Friday to keep investors informed about recent developments and progress. More details are available on our Steemit post here

holdemgosu

Activity: 33

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 03:12:42 PM

zephyr reviewed by major crypto youtuber Boxmining.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2KudrYgpgvg
BitsparkHK (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 18, 2017, 07:23:42 AM

Bitspark Zephyr recently reviewed by Boxmining! Here

BitsparkHK (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 24, 2017, 05:58:41 AM

13 Days remaining on the Bitspark Zephyr tokensale! Early bird discounts still available. Find out more at https://zephyr.bitspark.io

5thangel

Activity: 910
Merit: 508

View Profile WWW
October 30, 2017, 03:09:11 PM

Very quiet here so far ... need to make more noise about the project. Smiley
psychocryptologist

Activity: 314

Crypto Currencies is all about emotions and trust

View Profile WWW
November 06, 2017, 12:39:54 AM

9 hours to go it will end

EINC   ■■■■■   ETHERINC - an ETHEREUM FORK   ■■■■■   EINC         
DAO 2.0 is LIVE - Register your DAO Now ▐||   ETHEREUM HOLDERS ((   CLAIM ETI    ))
Whitepaper   ▲   Telegram   ▲   Twitter   ▲   Medium   ▲   Reddit   ▲   ANN Thread
croTek4

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

the Cat-a-clysm.

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 02:33:29 AM

If anyone has infos about Zephyr mining pools, please let me know Cheesy
The token sales is about to end, the blockchain might go live soon

Catether is an open source mineable ERC20 Token, powered by Cates.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: